April 27, 2024, 07:16:49 AM

Author Topic: Exclusive Interview with T&T player Josh Johnson.  (Read 17632 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Exclusive Interview with T&T player Josh Johnson.
« on: May 27, 2007, 08:43:51 AM »
Exclusive Interview with T&T player Josh Johnson.
Interview Conducted By: Inshan "Flex" Mohammed.
[/size]

1. Josh, you started off playing regularly at Wrexham but then they had a change in management.  A change that would affect you as you were then regulated to the bench for most part after the new manager took over. Care to touch on this?
A: No Comment.

2. You played against some top teams in the FA-Cup such as Liverpool, Manchester City, Birmingham City and Derby County. In your personal view, were you able to cope with such a high level and do you feel you have what it takes to play for one of those teams at present?
A: Yes, I was able to cope very well and it was a great experience to play against these top teams and players, I believe that I have what it takes to play for one of these top teams given the opportunity.

3. Seeing that you were tipped to fill the void Carlos Edwards left, did that by any means affected your play in anyway?
A: No it did not affect my play. Carlos Edwards gave 100% and I am giving 100%.

4. Now that you are playing in a very low division one above the conference league, wasn't the Pro-League better?  Not to mention the cost of living is very high in the UK, is it really worth your while?
A: My dream was to leave Trinidad and play English football and that is what I believe I am doing.

5. If your team fails to get promoted next season will you consider returning home to San Juan Jabloteh, especially since you will be based at home and your chances to make the T&T national team stands a better chance?
A: We have seen this year that Wrexham FC has what it takes to stay up and even go higher so the club being regulated to conference and me returning home to San Juan Jabloteh has not crossed my mind.

6. How are you adjusting to the lifestyle, food and weather across there?
A: I have my beautiful wife who is also from T&T so I don't miss the great food from home, the lifestyle is really different, there is no liming on the block here and I really had to get use to the weather especially winter this year was my first time seeing snow so I was really excited.

7. Do the other T&T players across there keep in contact with you? If yes, do you guys go "liming" or spend time together?
A: Yes we do keep in contact but they live long distances away and when the season has started it's very difficult to take time off to go and hang out with them.

8. How hard was it to adjust and who helped you?
A: Adjusting was not really difficult because my wife has helped me every step of the way.

9. You stood out for us in the pro league and you were one of the names we heard and read off a lot while playing for the 2004 T&T Olympic team. You guys ended up beating Jamaica in the last qualifing game 2-1 - I remembered. You seemed like you were destined to be promoted to the T&T senior team. My question, what went wrong? Did you feel you were given a fair chance to prove your worth on the T&T team?
A: No I was never given a fair chance to prove my worth for the T&T team, I hope in the near future I will be given that chance to represent my country and make T&T proud.

10. In your view, who do you think were good player/s from the 2004 T&T Olympic team? Who did you feel would have reached the furthest?
A: All the players gave their all for the team and I cannot say who would reach the furthest they all have something great to contribute towards football be it locally or internationally.

11. In your view, you also played for the T&T U-20 team. Who did you feel would have reached the furthest from that team?
A: Again, I cannot say, I wish them all the best in their goals.

12. Your proudest moment.
A: Scoring my first debut league goal for Wrexham AFC.

13. Your dullest moment.
A: Being dropped after the Derby match.

14. How hard was it to leave T&T? Do you still go back? What do you miss the most?
A: It was hard leaving my country that I love, this year will be my first time going back I miss my family the most and (KFC).

15. Many describe you as inconsistent and don't help too much defensively. Care to add to this?
A: I go out and give 100% in every game no exception, my defence is not the strongest but I get back and help.

16. What is you favorite position on the field?
A: Right mid-field is my favorite position.

17. Who was responsible for your success in life, in other words, who motivated and supported you in life? Why did you choose football?
A: My motivation came from a primary school teacher Mr George who saw my talent and encouraged me to pursue my goal in becoming a professional footballer, it was a sport that I fell in love with the first time I kicked a ball.

18. The fans on the Soca Warriors Online is always curious to find out how you are doing and is always in praise of you. Do you have any words for them?
A: I thank them all for their prayers, thoughts and support and will always do my best to make the people of T&T proud.

19. We were all surprised when you suddenly left San Juan Jabloteh and signed with Wrexham. Who made the contact and who was instrumental in your move?
A: I have to give all credit to Mr Mike Berry he has been there for me in a way words cannot even tell.

20. Are you still interested in playing for T&T?
A: It is a question that needs no answer I am ready and waiting to represent my country when ever I am called upon.

21. What’s your thoughts on the current impasse with the TTFF and the players?
A: I do not know the full extent of what is taking place so I therefore cannot comment on the situation, I just pray all will be sorted out in good terms for the good of the country.

22. Are you in full support of a Players Union? What’s your thoughts on this?
A: It is good for players to have a voice on behalf of them so I do support a players union.

23. What can we look forward to from you for next season?
A: Great performances and goals.

24. What’s your thoughts on T&T at the 2006 FIFA world cup?
A: I have nothing but high praises for the players this has really brought T&T on the map big time I am very proud to call myself a Trinidadian.

25. We have formed the Warrior Nation with groups of supporters from all over the world. We support T&T football players playing in every part of the globe. Something that will benefit the T&T players in many ways, one being, making them feel at home where ever they are. We aske that you come join up with us and lets show the world what real supporters are about. Or just pass on the word to others out there about us, visit: warriornation.com.
A: Thank you for that opportunity and I hope we can do this again soon. I also want to thank the T&T professional footballers Dwight Yorke, Dennis Lawrence etc who have paved the way for players like myself whose goal is to play international football, also to my agent Mr Mike Berry who has been more than a agent but a friend and brother who I can always count on for advice and support and who I will not hesitate to recommend to any player who is looking for a great agent to all my Soca Warriors God Bless. I AM A SOCA WARRIOR.

Thank You...
Josh Johnson.

Note:
On behalf of the Soca Warriors Online I just what to say Thank You to Mr. Josh Johnson for taking the time to do this interview for us. Please keep up the great work you are doing and we wish you all the best in the future.

27-May-2007
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 03:53:06 PM by palos »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

TrinInfinite

Re: Exclusive Interview with T&T player Josh Johnson.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 08:48:48 AM »
great interview flex.... :beermug:

God is de BOSS....

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 08:57:52 AM »
Great questions, poor answers. Johnson if you play the way you talk then you not even making the T&T women team. Your answers was minimal like you didn't care to do the interview. Grow up buddy, this interview will benefit you...

Just my 2 cents.

Seems like Mike Berry was by Johnson when he did this interview... 8)
Remember he's taking 10% of your wages and I am sure you're getting minimum wages....  :devil:

Thanks for the time and good luck.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 09:43:33 AM by Flex »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 09:40:05 AM »
Nice interview Flex. Dis is how journalism is supposed to wuk.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 09:50:04 AM »
Very good read. Thanks.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 11:50:14 AM »
Nice questions as usual Flex, not so good replies, but thanks for taking the time out for us Josh.

I believe you have some speed, but you need to develop more as speed alone will not work. The English game is very physical and demands plently from you so no doubt you will become a better more balance player once you actually learn the game and become a smarter player and not just waste time out there, make use of it. You are 27 now so time waits for no one, step it up like you did in the pro league in 2004/2005.

Good luck meh boy.

This is why I say sw.net is the best, they never forget anyone even the smallest of players get recognised. Them other writers does only write about Stern, Yorke and Edwards everyday or most of the times....

We still waiting on the stats on the under 17 team who just qualified for the WC. Imagine that, them men should be heroes...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 03:51:29 PM »
Why such scant responses to great questions. I detect a little bitterness in his voice at some questions. Or maybe he just being diplomatic.  :-\
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »
well done Josh!! i think you could have elaborated more on your answers as well... Yeah men like me and Josh have to give maximum respect to Mr. Burry George from our Primary school who really made us stick to football. i remember me and josh meeting early in the morning catching themaxi to the Queens Park Savannah. Yeah those were the days..... nice interview

Garcia
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 07:13:50 AM by Flex »
All American

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 11:58:30 PM »
The man answer those questions like he was not really feeling to answer at all. The man answer to #14 was crazy.

14. How hard was it to leave T&T. Do you still go back. What do you miss the most.
A: It was hard leaving my country that I love, this year will be my first time going back I miss my family the most and (KFC).

I mean who the hell leave T&T and miss KFC, is only 1 good chicken and chips place in T&T and that is ROYAL CASTLE  ;D and not to mention their pepper sauce.

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 02:02:24 AM »
This is my problem with the people of T&T and this is why i have little to say about my country, you will never see or hear other countries bringing down their countrymen in the open like you people have on this message board about Josh Johnson be proud of what he is doing and how many times he has mentioned his country you all should be ashamed of yourselves and you all owe him an apology i hope he does not read it encouragement is better than embarrassment be proud that he is a trini.
Look at what is going on with the senior Soca Warriors at the moment this is a result of trinis not knowing when to talk and when to shut up when i read some of what was said about Josh today i must say i am not proud at the moment to be a Soca Warrior who God Bless No One Curse.

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 02:05:32 AM »
Oh and another thing Mike Berry is not taking a cent from josh put that in yuh pipe and smoke it. >:(

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 07:02:35 AM »
good luck josh...used to enjoy watching him play for jabloteh.....
josh....if yuh turn left past the "Racecourse" groung and then right....it have a trini run KFC right dey on de left side....3 pc mix with fries
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 07:43:29 AM »
I saw Josh Johnson play for Jabloteh already and the man have some speed sah. He has developed into a good player, but if he doesn't get first team football at Wrexham he should try another club. He needs to be playing regualar. And I believe he has enough in him to play for any team in that division he currently plays in.

Come on Josh, keep your confidence high, you are a great player and is still learninig the game, your never say die attitude will take you far.

Good luck.... and next time, do a nice interview (more indepth) for us...  ;D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 08:09:34 AM by Flex »

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 07:58:17 AM »
The man answer those questions like he was not really feeling to answer at all. The man answer to #14 was crazy.

14. How hard was it to leave T&T. Do you still go back. What do you miss the most.

I mean who the hell leave T&T and miss KFC, is only 1 good chicken and chips place in T&T and that is ROYAL CASTLE  ;D and not to mention their pepper sauce.

I does real miss my kfc saddess.... when ppl go trinidad i does tell them bring back ah 3-piece for me from the airport

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2007, 03:26:55 PM »
Excellent questions as usual Flex, but it look like yuh ketch Josh in ah bad mood or may be that's his normal everyday attitude. A complete opposite tuh Kelvin Jack answers, when he was interviewed. Josh, if yuh does read de forum, ah go be honest and tell yuh, dat I'm very dissappointed wid yuh answers, each individual is entitled tuh his or her opinion, but ah think as ah professional, de bar should be raised. I'm not saying tuh be dishonest wid yuh responses, be your self, but yuh answers should be more professional dan dat. No dis tuh you, but ah really thought yuh was more intelligent dan dat. However, I'm not going tuh judge yuh by those responses doh, may be yuh having ah bad day or may be ah bad year  :-\. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Thanks and big up tuh all de artist, dat performed on 5/27/07.

Special large up tu meh ALLIANCE (Bounty killer, Movado and crew), Matteron and de fire man (Capleton). Priceless performances form these people.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 05:13:54 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »

I does real miss my kfc saddess.... when ppl go trinidad i does tell them bring back ah 3-piece for me from the airport

Strip yuh lie, boy I does real miss Castle boy, everytime I go home like clockwork ah does throw down castle usually once per day
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 06:04:28 AM »
Royal Castle better than KFC.... they out they real long, I think they have branches in other parts of the Caribbean ?.

Who remember Chicken Unlimited, Sesame Street, red Cannings with Milk, Pepsi with Nuts, Bread & Chana, Soursop & Seamorse, Villacapri, Kyne Gauva, Donkey Stones Mango, Mamacepo, Hug Plum and this store Kaperlanies (spelling)...

Why did they close the drive in cinima. That was so NICE !!!!!! the old days was the best as the simply things was wonderful. Now its crazy in T&T.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 01:36:41 PM »
I think the interview was great. Answers were short and stuck to the point...Answers were diplomatic and respectful as well..Some of the questions however were kinda off...Nobody who gone away to better their football career would ever want to go back to the pro league if push come to shove..Pro league and league 2 cannot be compared..opportunities in league 2 outweigh all opportunities that pro league could offer...league 2 provide more exposure and the man already settle they..wife everything...

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 07:37:27 AM »
Pro league and league 2 cannot be compared..opportunities in league 2 outweigh all opportunities that pro league could offer...

What opportunities ?

And League 2 is auctally League 3.... If everyone think like you then the T&T league will go from bad to worst..... like the MLS who is rapidly growing because of the returning retired OR national stars joining the league.....

Now in T&T we have many good players in the league and it will get better. Imagine if Latapy join a Pro League team as a player/manager and same with Shaka Hislop and Yorke in about 2 years. What about Clint Marcelle, Evans Wise, Nigel Henry, Avery John, Craig Demmin, Hector Sam and Marlon Rojas joining the T&T league that will help our league tremendously and bring out crowd support to.

I mean Johnson might be better off there, but de pro league growing too. I find de questions was good... it gives a balance.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 08:18:01 AM »
U talking abt the benefit for the pro league I talking abt the benefit for the players....How easy is it for a player to leave a pro league team and go straight into a championship or premier league team compared to a player jumping from league 2 straight to the championship?...League 2 have players playing in that league who on loan from Primiership teams like Chlesea and such....
It's not league 3...it's known as league 2..
I not being negative but the pro league cannot offer the same opportunities like league 2 and is fact if a player leave the pro league, he would be looking foward he hoping not to come back...
Any league 2 club at any moment is only abt 3 seasons away from the premiership spot.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2007, 04:53:29 PM »
I think the interview was great. Answers were short and stuck to the point...Answers were diplomatic and respectful as well..Some of the questions however were kinda off...Nobody who gone away to better their football career would ever want to go back to the pro league if push come to shove..Pro league and league 2 cannot be compared..opportunities in league 2 outweigh all opportunities that pro league could offer...league 2 provide more exposure and the man already settle they..wife everything...

Congo,

Firstly, ah must give yuh credit fuh being a real man and not being scared tuh tell de moderator some of his questions were kinda off  :beermug:. Cuz nuff men here doh have de ba**s, to tell ah moderator exactly what on dey mind, dem soft and looking tuh buy friend. Remember, always respect people, but doh be scared ah people, yuh see meh? However, wid dat said, we here also disagree wid yuh, as far as you suggesting some of Flex's questions being kinda off, as usual his questions from our point of view were excellent. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Thanks and big up, tuh all de artists dat performed on 5/27/07.

Special thanks and large up tuh meh ALLIANCE ( Bounty Killer, Movado and crew), Buju and de fire man (Capleton). Priceless performances, from these people.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 04:57:45 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »
This is my problem with the people of T&T and this is why i have little to say about my country, you will never see or hear other countries bringing down their countrymen in the open like you people have on this message board about Josh Johnson be proud of what he is doing and how many times he has mentioned his country you all should be ashamed of yourselves and you all owe him an apology i hope he does not read it encouragement is better than embarrassment be proud that he is a trini.
Look at what is going on with the senior Soca Warriors at the moment this is a result of trinis not knowing when to talk and when to shut up when i read some of what was said about Josh today i must say i am not proud at the moment to be a Soca Warrior who God Bless No One Curse.

Way de ass is dis, wey yuh come from? Only yuh 2nd post and yuh coming at de members already, yuh brave, ah surprise ah member is bless yuh wid some cuss fuh dat post. Ah know de regular answer yuh might give us, we does hear it every day, " Ah reading de forum ah long time now, but ah recently signed up" Meh advice tuh yuh, read and enjoy, post carefully, doh post like yuh is ah killa, and jumping on de members like yuh here long time. Introduce yuh self wid some decent posts and let de members know yuh first, and den make posts like de one above. Cuz if we baptise yuh, yuh will dissapear like some other members and stop posting. Yuh see meh? HIGHLY BLESSED.

Thanks and big up, tuh all de artists dat performed on 5/27/07.

Special thanks and large up tuh meh ALLIANCE (Bounty Killer, Movado and crew), Buju and de fire man (Capleton). Priceless performances from these people.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »
Congo,

Firstly, ah must give yuh credit fuh being a real man and not being scared tuh tell de moderator some of his questions were kinda off  :beermug:. Cuz nuff men here doh have de ba**s, to tell ah moderator exactly what on dey mind, dem soft and looking tuh buy friend. Remember, always respect people, doh be scared ah people, yuh see meh? However, wid dat said, we here also disagree wid yuh, as far as you suggesting some of Flex's questions being kinda off, as usual his questions from our point of view were excellent. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Well said SUPA !!!!! hey congo, what questions you think was kinda off ? becasue to me (no bias) I find it was very good questions with a good balance. Asking someone if he will return to T&T cant be a bad question especially since they are not doing to well in the division 3 league. Not like he cant go back to the UK... sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2007, 06:02:07 AM »
MAnning should give this man a job in the Foreign Service.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »
I find the interview was professional but i read ppl saying that he coulda answer the questions better and I think that the answers were complete...The only question that I had problems with was with these two problems...

4. Now that you are playing in a very low division one above the conference league, wasn't the Pro-League better?  Not to mention the cost of living is very high in the UK, is it really worth your while?

I find this question could have only gotten one answer..I doubt no one would ever consider staying in the pro league before even league 2. I comparing salary and structure and pro league can't compare just my observation..

5. If your team fails to get promoted next season will you consider returning home to San Juan Jabloteh, especially since you will be based at home and your chances to make the T&T national team stands a better chance?

I find it kinda implying failure before failure even happen. That was my only problem with it.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 05:40:27 PM »
 :D

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 02:50:13 PM »

Trineeborne, yuh have meh confused. First thing, why yuh send me ah pm? Wahapen yuh scared tuh address meh on de forum, cuz yuh probably know by now ah doh ramp wid people. De pm yuh send meh, informing me of your disapproval, wid reference to my comments towards your post. Guess what, yuh know what saving yuh right now, from me getting KROSS and WICKED wid yuh, de way yuh send dat pm, yuh sounding like ah female, well if not  ???. Although Supa does get KROSS and explore on people, ah have real manners and respect for everybody, and extra respect fuh de kids, women and senior folks. If only yuh tell meh dat yuh is ah man, wel yuh in fuh it. However ,if yuh is ah woman, yuh cud big up yuh self and count yuh lucky stars. Ah look at yuh profile, but yuh hide every damn thing, so please tell meh yuh gender, so ah cud deal wid de matter. Doh be scared talk tuh meh. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 11:00:17 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 04:26:25 AM »

Considering theres a kfc in ever UK town!! I can understand it if he misses plantain, green banana, jerk chicken-you gotta look for those in the Caribbean communities.

As it was noted already, good questions, but perhaps guarded, politically correct answers.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 12:23:28 PM »

Trineeborne, yuh have meh confused. First thing, why yuh sending me ah pm? Wahapen yuh scared tuh address meh on de forum, cuz yuh probably know by now ah doh ramp wid people. De pm yuh send meh, informing me of your disapproval, wid reference to my comments towards your post. Guess what, yuh know what saving yuh right now, from me getting KROSS and WICKED wid yuh, de way yuh send dat pm, yuh sounding like ah female, well if not  ???. Although Supa does get KROSS and explore on people, ah have real manners and respect for everybody, and extra respect fuh de kids, women and senior folks. If only yuh tell meh dat yuh is ah man, wel yuh in fuh it. However ,if yuh is ah woman, yuh cud big up yuh self and count yuh lucky stars. Ah look at yuh profile, but yuh hide every damn thing, so please tell meh yuh gender, so ah cud deal wid de matter. Doh be scared talk tuh meh. HIGHLY BLESSED.

You good...b/c man, woman, chile or in-between everybody getting cuss.  And Trineeborne talk real shit in dem two posts.  Some people on this board are overly negative, true.  But it have a special breed ah ass-kissers on here who expect you to bite yuh tongue and sprinkle rose petals on these players like dem is some kinda demi-god or sumting.

Next thing yuh know they carrying dem fellas shit in plate like is some kinda devine treasure...like dem chinee people duz do with de Dalai Lama and ting.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 03:04:15 PM »

Trineeborne, yuh have meh confused. First thing, why yuh sending me ah pm? Wahapen yuh scared tuh address meh on de forum, cuz yuh probably know by now ah doh ramp wid people. De pm yuh send meh, informing me of your disapproval, wid reference to my comments towards your post. Guess what, yuh know what saving yuh right now, from me getting KROSS and WICKED wid yuh, de way yuh send dat pm, yuh sounding like ah female, well if not  ???. Although Supa does get KROSS and explore on people, ah have real manners and respect for everybody, and extra respect fuh de kids, women and senior folks. If only yuh tell meh dat yuh is ah man, wel yuh in fuh it. However ,if yuh is ah woman, yuh cud big up yuh self and count yuh lucky stars. Ah look at yuh profile, but yuh hide every damn thing, so please tell meh yuh gender, so ah cud deal wid de matter. Doh be scared talk tuh meh. HIGHLY BLESSED.

You good...b/c man, woman, chile or in-between everybody getting cuss.  And Trineeborne talk real shit in dem two posts.  Some people on this board are overly negative, true.  But it have a special breed ah ass-kissers on here who expect you to bite yuh tongue and sprinkle rose petals on these players like dem is some kinda demi-god or sumting.

Next thing yuh know they carrying dem fellas shit in plate like is some kinda devine treasure...like dem chinee people duz do with de Dalai Lama and ting.

:rotfl: As far as dat topic go, ah thought ah was de most heartless member on de forum, but like ah have tuh give yuh de crown. Yuh not easy boss, yuh not taking no prisoners. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

1]; } ?>