April 26, 2024, 12:57:47 PM

Author Topic: Paging Reggaefan and Jamaica 2099  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Paging Reggaefan and Jamaica 2099
« on: May 27, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »
U guys have practically evaporated over the last few weeks.

Is Crenston Boxhill still in office after the loss to T&T U17?

Will you guys be following the Gold Cup?

RF - U going to any of the T&T games with the T&T bandwagon?  :D
I might be in Windsor sometime next month...

If I not mistaken, Ja has a game vs Chile or something like that sometime soon ?

I know its tough times for Ja football these days, but on the bright side, Sportsmax has now become a Trini staple for sports fans here....And passa passa  is the new craze in Trini now, with about 3 party sessions planned over the next 10 days...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Paging Reggaefan and Jamaica 2099
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 05:49:25 AM »
saw them both "inna" England looking for young british born players.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 11:50:01 AM »
U guys have practically evaporated over the last few weeks.

Is Crenston Boxhill still in office after the loss to T&T U17?

Will you guys be following the Gold Cup?

RF - U going to any of the T&T games with the T&T bandwagon?  :D
I might be in Windsor sometime next month...

If I not mistaken, Ja has a game vs Chile or something like that sometime soon ?

I know its tough times for Ja football these days, but on the bright side, Sportsmax has now become a Trini staple for sports fans here....And passa passa  is the new craze in Trini now, with about 3 party sessions planned over the next 10 days...
;D I was wondering how long it would take for a Trini to "page me." The forum must have gotten boring since I last posted a few weeks ago and it will be a lifetime before you can get rid of me.  ;D
However, I have been busy at work since the beginning of May where usually it's time to reshuffle and do inventory from about 8am to about 12 to 1am which means the forum is closed for the night. Anyway:

1) Yes! Clueless Creston Brainless Boxhill is still ruining-oops-still running the JFF until the elections in November.

2)Yes! Like I said from day one as a football fanatic I will be following the Gold Cup, the U-17 & U-20 Youth World Cups, Copa America, Pan-Am Games, the Women's World Cup, Euro 2008 qualifiers etc. etc.

3) Yes! The Reggae Boyz will be playing Chile on June 5, a day before the Gold Cup kicks off, at the Office. The match will be carried live on Fox Soccer Channel/Jamaica at 8/7c. The Reggae Boyz squad comprises all locals with three overseas locals in Ricardo Fuller, Luton Shelton & Ricardo 'Bibi' Gardner. The Boyz also have two more friendlies in June in Asia against Indonesia & Vietnam on the 24th & 26th respectively.

5) Yes! Clueless Creston Brainless Boxhill has placed Jamaica's football in the doldrums of the Caribbean and giving hope to our smaller Caribbean brothers that they can beat Jamaica. But all that false sense of hope will disappear just like Brainless Boxhill and it will be an awakening period for Jamaica in the months after leading into the 2010 World Cup qualifiers.
Sportsmax! If would be happy to have it too, if I was a Trini since it seems none of the TV stations want to show football involving the national team.
jjbrown

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 01:34:23 PM »
What will happen if Boxhill stays as president.

Just look at Camps in TnT he aint leave yet and Jack Warner is an institution.

Did Boxhill say he was leaving and even if he does do you think the replacement will be better.

at least the man get alyuh a top notch coach in Bora. The rest is up to the players

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 01:57:27 PM »
What will happen if Boxhill stays as president.

Just look at Camps in TnT he aint leave yet and Jack Warner is an institution.

Did Boxhill say he was leaving and even if he does do you think the replacement will be better.

at least the man get alyuh a top notch coach in Bora. The rest is up to the players
The JFF is not like the TTFF. The JFF has fair elections and Jamaica's football is not dependent on one man who has all the power that every memeber of the TTFF is afraid of him because they will lose their little piece of the pie.
Every Jamaican knows having Boxhill as JFF President has made T&T and a lot of the Caribbean islands happy. And since he has failed miserably to fulfill his mandate I don't see most of his "masters" giving him a second term. So any replacement is better than keeping a failure.   
jjbrown

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2007, 03:36:00 PM »
you have only locals in the squad...FOR NOW
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 04:57:35 PM »
Yes! All locals against Chile. Bora's plan is to have a squad of Reggae Boyz AVAILABLE for friendlies and CFU and CONCACAF competition. World Cup Qualifers are also included.
jjbrown

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 05:19:50 PM »
saw them both "inna" England looking for young british born players.....

Yes BM, you are quite correct!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »
The search has been expanded now lookin for yardies in the US
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 08:20:21 AM »
Am I already detecting a hint of fear months before the Digicel Cup and the 2010 World Cup Qualifiers.  ;D ;D
jjbrown

1]; } ?>