April 25, 2024, 08:15:49 PM

Author Topic: Paging TI, Rijsbergen comment on Jemmott.  (Read 5242 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Paging TI, Rijsbergen comment on Jemmott.
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:34:39 AM »
Rijsbergen satisfied.
...but still looking for right Gold Cup combination.
By: Randy Bando.

Trinidad and Tobago national senior team head coach Wim Rijsbergen is not focused on just winning the quadrangular Digicel Shield, but is more interested in looking at his new charges as he heads into the upcoming CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Addressing the media after T&T’s 1-0 win over Haiti on Monday Rijsbergen explained, “In a tournament like this there is always a prize and of course we are here to win it, but on the on the other side more importantly we are here to prepare for the Gold Cup.”
T&T’s lone item came courtesy a strike from W Connection’s Andre Toussaint who featured as a second period substitute.
Rijsbergen continued to explain that he is looking for the right combination of players heading into this summer’s Gold Cup.
“This team and the last team we had in the Caribbean Cup are two completely different teams. We now have eight different guys in our starting line-up and in the next match we still have some guys that we would try even when we go to Honduras before the Gold Cup,” he said adding, “The group we have now wants to win the Gold Cup tournament and even without much time to prepare the guys are in good spirits.”
“I have explained to the guys that we are looking for the best team and everyone would get a fair chance to show what they can do.”
Overall the Dutchman expressed satisfaction in his team’s performance against Haiti to move to the final of the Digicel Shield on Wednesday.
“I am very satisfied with the performance of the team although there is always room for improvement.”
“It was a good goal by Toussaint, Mc Farlane came in and did a good job and hopefully we see all the guys doing a good job and lining up for the Gold Cup,” said Rijsbergen.
“Haiti is a very tough team and I was very happy that we came out and got the results although some of the guys are very tired because of the amount of work we did over the last couple of days.”
Trinidad and Tobago would now face Mexico’s Pan American squad after the South Americans defeated Caribbean neighbors St Vincent 8-7 on penalties in the first match on Monday.
According to Rijsbergen W Connection’s Courts Pro Bowl winning goal keeper Jan Michael Williams was rested for the Haiti match because of some knee problems he was having and they didn’t want to aggravate injury.
Commenting on Superstar Rangers midfielder Kerwyn Jemmot who is ruled out of the Gold Cup, the national coach believes it’s no big loss, “Jemmot is just one player and nobody is bigger than the team. It’s bad for Jemmot and that’s the same for Osei Telesford and for Nigel Daniel who are also injured. It’s impossible to get Jemmot ready for the Gold Cup but we have other guys to replace him,” he enlightened.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Paging TI, Rijsbergen comment on Jemmott.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 08:37:11 AM »
and I was having a very peacefull day an you bring dis tred :devil: :devil:
is Wim fault ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 09:01:50 AM »
Hear na, all yuh men wicked no ass!
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 09:02:39 AM »
 :devil: duss off your shoulder!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »
if it was sando career or anyone else career and dey have a new born tuh feed,i wonder if they woulda post it or woulda like if someone post it, satan does rule real people on the board, thats why certain individuals will never reach greatness and could only look at it bc of their bad mind....

For the record, hardest never said he bigger than the team or tt football, hes a fellah who will see a good player and want him on the team to make we football better, you hardly find players like that today, hardest is disappointed and will be missed in the mid but he also hopes the team does well without him, sadly bc of his injury he cant add his spark to the gold cup but he will be back to contest for a WC spot.....hardest respects wim, so i dont see the big deal with those comments....you and the others juss another set of haters, nuttin new about that, tell me something new about allyuh fellahs...

God is de BOSS....

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 09:25:35 AM »
The Fact that Wim put Jemmot on the side will tell you how he feels.

If you loss a player the coach cannot come out and say "All hope is loss we lost our best player" It will not be politically correct.

learn to read through the lines.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 09:30:09 AM »
How allyuh does treat meh boy TI so...  :devil:

TI, doh study it boy them fellas on kicks, learn to take ah joke nah, we cool, doh worry.......  :rotfl:

Let me replicate Jemmott special moment.....

Jemmott controls well, beats his man with ease, glides through two more players, make a through pass then collects the return ball and hits the roof of the net with a one time shot... WOW !!!!! hold on !!!! wait, this is strange, Jemmott scored in his own goal....... what the....... Haiti leads 1-0 going into the break....

Wim - Jemmott lost it a bit out there in the first half. Didn't know what went wrong. I will have to have a stern talk with him after the game. I think he will not go on in the second half, Keon warm up....

Jan Michael Williams - man I taught Jemmott was playing the ball back to me so I never tackle him. ...  :o

Anthony Noreiga - I give him the return pass because he was calling for the ball....  :o

Dwayne Jack - de man beat me yes... he turn on me.... I taught he was just fooling around. I didn't taught he was serious. Then I saw him beat Powers and Pacheco then I figure Jemmott wanted to get close to Jan to tell him something, next thing I see de man buss he own net....  ???

Jemmott - Boy, I taught we was playing a little scrimage in practice and I know Jack, Noreiga, Williams, Powers and Pacheco never on my team in practice, I forget it was an actual game. I real sorry.... my good friend from Canada (TI) tell me we playing Haiti but I wasn't sure when. Anyhow I go call him and remind him to send that boots he promise meh, maybe is de boots on meh mind. ...  :thinking:

Jack Warner - That that that f0000000cking grass yuh yuh yuh yuh smoking have real dooooootish boy,,,,, allyuh kissmass players really pissing meh orf now, I fed up, first was them blacklisted players who eh getting a f00000cking cent, now is allyuh, yuh know how much money I pay for allyuh to play this this this game... steups... now I have to go and beg Boynes and them for money again again again... and no tickets eh even sell today for this game, so me eh get nothing from this. Anyhow, doh worry, I go go go make something on de gold cup and under 17 world cup games... >:(

Camps - what ever Jack say I agree yes.... fcok that I have a family to feed....

TI - allyuh go see nah, de man hot dread, watch thing in de gold cup. I go call him today... big up Dry River posse... allyuh ease up on de man, he make ah mistake..... watch and see gold cup time.... latapy, dwarika, no body eh what nothing..... he tell meh he want to score one for de Dry River posse in de gold cup... watch and see. I hope nuff man hear tell me sorry when they see Jemmott get on bad in de gold cup.

Warriors at the game

Stern John - it was a well taken goal. I could not have score a better one.

Lawrence - ah like de part when he beat them 3 defenders, he face was shining.

Sancho - Jack, call we, we ready to jump in right now....

Jones - that flicking boy eh easy sah.

Birchall - I have never seen this in my life time. Holy Moly, fc0k the queen...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:44:58 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 09:34:29 AM »
How allyuh does treat meh boy TI so...  :devil:

TI, doh study it boy them fellas on kicks, learn to take ah joke nah, we cool, doh worry.......  :rotfl:

Jemmott controls well, beats his man with ease, glides through two more players, make a through pass then collects the return ball and hits the roof of the net with a one time shot... WOW !!!!! hold on !!!! wait, this is strange, Jemmott scored in his own goal....... what the....... Haiti leads 1-0 going into the break....

Wim - Jemmott lost it a bit out there in the first half. Didn't know what went wrong. I will have to have a stern talk with him after the game. I think he will not go on in the second half, Keon warm up....

Jan Michael Williams - man I taught Jemmott was playing the ball back to me so I never tackle him. ...  :o

Anthony Noreiga - I give him the return pass because he was calling for the ball....  :o

Dwayne Jack - de man beat me yes... he turn on me.... I taught he was just fooling around. I didn't taught he was serious. Then I saw him beat Powers and Pacheco then I figure Jemmott wanted to get close to Jan to tell him something, next thing I see de man buss he own net....  ???

Jemmott - Boy, I taught we was playing a little scrimage in practice and I know Jack, Noreiga, Williams, Powers and Pacheco never on my team in practice, I forget it was an actual game. I real sorry.... my good friend from Canada (TI) tell me we playing Haiti but I wasn't sure when. Anyhow I go call him and remind him to send that boots he promise meh, maybe is de boots on meh mind. ...  :thinking:

Jack Warner - That that that f0000000cking grass yuh yuh yuh yuh smoking have real dooooootish boy,,,,, allyuh kissmass players really pissing meh orf now, I fed up, first was them blacklisted players who eh getting a f00000cking cent, now is allyuh, yuh know how much money I pay for allyuh to play this this this game... steups... now I have to go and beg Boynes and them for money again again again... and no tickets eh even sell today for this game, so me eh get nothing from this. Anyhow, doh worry, I go go go make something on de gold cup and under 17 world cup games... >:(

Camps - what ever Jack say I agree yes.... fcok that I have a family to feed....

TI - allyuh go see nah, de man hot dread, what thing in de gold cup. I go call him today... big up dry river posse... allyuh ease up on de man, he make ah mistake..... what and see gold cup time.... latapy, dwarika, no body eh what nothing.....

Warriors at the game

like u get de memo sam
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:45:36 AM by PH »
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 09:49:48 AM »
TI... is kicks I on, I never have no bad mind for nobody....

TI, doh study it boy them fellas on kicks, learn to take ah joke nah, we cool, doh worry.......  :rotfl:

Jan Michael Williams - man I taught Jemmott was playing the ball back to me so I never tackle him. ...  :o

Anthony Noreiga - I give him the return pass because he was calling for the ball....  :o

Dwayne Jack - de man beat me yes... he turn on me.... I taught he was just fooling around. I didn't taught he was serious. Then I saw him beat Powers and Pacheco then I figure Jemmott wanted to get close to Jan to tell him something, next thing I see de man buss he own net....  ???

Jemmott - Boy, I taught we was playing a little scrimage in practice and I know Jack, Noreiga, Williams, Powers and Pacheco never on my team in practice, I forget it was an actual game. I real sorry.... my good friend from Canada (TI) tell me we playing Haiti but I wasn't sure when. Anyhow I go call him and remind him to send that boots he promise meh, maybe is de boots on meh mind. ...  :thinking:

TI - allyuh go see nah, de man hot dread, watch thing in de gold cup. I go call him today... big up Dry River posse... allyuh ease up on de man, he make ah mistake..... watch and see gold cup time.... latapy, dwarika, no body eh what nothing..... he tell meh he want to score one for de Dry River posse in de gold cup... watch and see. I hope nuff man hear tell me sorry when they see Jemmott get on bad in de gold cup.

Warriors at the game

Now this funny, this is de funniest thing I ever read in my life orginally since the day Sam post about his T&T trip..... can anyone bring back that post with Sam trip to T&T...... that was funny and this one on top too......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 09:53:18 AM by Flex »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »
What TI say is true eh, think about how d man must be feeling.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 10:04:39 AM »
The fact that Jemmot was mentioned separately, shows that there was interest in his condition, concern over his exclusion...and it therefore appears that the coach & the press consider his loss to be significant. The coach's statement is more of a "let's be positive and look on the bright side".....in my opinion...

I think everyone knows that Jemmott is one of our better local players....age and int'l experience are not really on his side though, so his career potential will probably be very limited til the day he retires...

TI doh study it...men not hatin', they jus' on jones....  :) :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 10:44:29 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 10:17:21 AM »

Warriors at the game

TI, Jemmott is a good player everybody knows this and he will be missed,,, but I cant help but to laugh at this post Sam make... it was funny, my wife watch me like I gone clear, meh belly hurting meh pardna.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 11:42:04 AM »
Ah say nah eh.....I eh go post because ah know is one seeta hatah and satan and doh like nobody lyrics go follow...

But afta readin Sam post....ah cyah help mehself....

WAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sam......u does real know how to make man crack up yes... ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 11:52:33 AM »
Again I ask for Dwarika. We need a push in the midfield.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 12:10:28 PM »
To be quite honest, I think it was a valid and honest statement by Wim. I don't see nothing wrong with that. Jemmott ain't god. Any other coach would use similar words if a key player was missing (unless it was like Latas, Kaka, Zidane or a player of this type of status). Another reason why this type of quote is needed by a head coach is to show that he has confidence in his other charges and to also keep the public confident in the current team.

As for the Dwarika in midfield, yes!!! I think he is probably the best midfielder in the pro-league. But I also think that Wim and his staff is looking at the future and trying to build a team for the future. Dwarika might be the man to pull us out of the midfield but he is not a player that we will look upon for future services.

It'S facked!!! up that just earlier this year we played in a Digicel Cup and had one team that reached a final. And now, (a couple months later) we have to feel a totally different team.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 12:33:46 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i am lost for words SAM

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 12:48:16 PM »
Hear na, all yuh men wicked no ass!

Fuh real, at first I was like darn, then I was thinking what Gino go say, then gosh darnit, dis is hard for TI but harder for Hardest....... >:(

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 02:33:47 PM »

Warriors at the game

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think Sam real calling is a local comey script writer!!

Sam time to change career, yuh wasting yuh talent sah!!  :beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 04:10:46 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Classic Sam. Long time i ain't read something so damn funny

:rotfl:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »
Sam u ah the man.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 10:49:48 PM »
ohhh gawddddd  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 11:41:41 PM »

Warriors at the game

Is minutes to 2:00am, mankind cyar sleep...log on to dis website and click on dis............

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Sam yuh good yes. You wake up my whole household...
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2007, 05:46:29 AM »
there is only one hardest....speedy recovery son.....and keep yuh mind focus eh..
.TI..have a word
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2007, 05:58:28 PM »
How can we achieve Sam post fellas ?

Maybe we can put in the the joke section as well....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

After two days I am still laughing... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

De joke is a original joke, a classic, for someone to come up with such originality they must be a genius.

TI, again, nothing personal, but I am sure you had a good laugh too...  :rotfl:

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2007, 07:12:26 PM »
Haven't been on for a real long time but I couldn't believe allyuh still doing this to TI.

Lawd some things never change. :) :D :rotfl:

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 01:21:40 PM »
Haven't been on for a real long time but I couldn't believe allyuh still doing this to TI.

Lawd some things never change. :) :D :rotfl:

Somethings never change in truth.. Lawrd..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>