April 28, 2024, 12:46:33 PM

Author Topic: Why blacklisting & Jackula's vicious slap-in-de-face was maybe a good thing  (Read 14358 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

"Ay breds,,iz 1975,, m-m-me eh go be sellin weed forever yuh know.
I ha bigger exploitation plans when yuh see de 80's reach!..so just bring my morney dis evenin..right!!"

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile

I ha bigger exploitation plans when yuh see de 80's reach!..so just bring my morney dis evenin..right!!"

;D ;D ;D :mackdaddy: Allyuh men is kicks yes!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile

tht man was lookin like a theif from since then yes  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Are you telling us that Jack wearing that same shirt-jack that get thief from allyuh yard all dem years ago?!!!

Lets put it this way, the man was never ah ah fashion guru but to say he look like ah thief without any evidence to back it up is jumping to conclusions, won't you say?!!

Yuh could ah say d man look less than honest but to say he looking like ah damn theif is jumping to conclusions won't you agree?!!  ;) ;D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 05:53:45 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Are you telling us that Jack wearing that same shirt-jack that get thief from allyuh yard all dem years ago?!!!

Lets put it this way, the man was never ah ah fashion guru but to say he look like ah thief without any evidence to back it up is jumping to conclusions, won't you say?!!

Yuh could ah say d man look less than honest but to say he looking like ah damn theif is jumping to conclusions won't you agree?!!  ;) ;D

He have a bandit face?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Tell meh sumting? Does Scamps enjoy de liberty of walkin' around T&T dese days, and face de average man in de street who have a carib in he hand. I'm serious. What kinda life is dat when is only nastiness yuh dishing out to yuh own people. Eh, what a fella! Steuppsss!
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tell meh sumting? Does Scamps enjoy de liberty of walkin' around T&T dese days, and face de average man in de street who have a carib in he hand. I'm serious. What kinda life is dat when is only nastiness yuh dishing out to yuh own people. Eh, what a fella! Steuppsss!

You are assuming that the average man on the street knows what going on with the TTFF or know what Scamps look like!!  ::)

Might be the case but we can't be sure! Would be great if some WN members back home did some sort of Scamp awareness survey on the streets of T&T especially in the popular drinking holes around the country!!  :chilling:

truetrini

DISCLAIMER!

The views expressed here by some posters are not endorsed or promoted by THE WARRIOR NATION!

lol

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
truetrini disclaimer...any of his views are TOTALLY BIASED

truetrini

breds pull yuh f**king nose outta jack ass fuh ah monent..go wash de shit outta yuh eye and yuh go see de trute,

yuh acking like Jack horn chile.

de man is ah sore and ah cancer and no good fuh we football.

by de way..grow tuh f**k up.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 12:53:38 AM by truetrini »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile

Hmmmm....Pot telling the kettle......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
brownsugar i not being biased...Pjust looking at things from another perspective...I agree with some of things but I think this so-called blacklist can be a step in right direction...plus is 12 o clock in the afternoon what you doing home...school out? (just kiddin...Bless

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
brownsugar i not being biased...Pjust looking at things from another perspective...I agree with some of things but I think this so-called blacklist can be a step in right direction...plus is 12 o clock in the afternoon what you doing home...school out? (just kiddin...Bless

If de TTFF wanted to start fresh, just say so, but when dey resort to dey usual strong arm tactics....dat is whey I have to say dat blacklist thing is real tata....it is how it has been in de past, and apparently how it shall always be......how unfortunate dat some big hard back men so set in dey ways dat dey cyar sit down and reason......

All yuh man does let all yuh ego get de better ah all yuh....now yuh see if was women...we woulda done sort out de thing over a good shopping spree and a day at de spa...... ;D

But seriously, I want de team to do well but ah want de TTFF/Jackula to wake up and realise dat de strong arm thing have to stop....For The Good of the Game.... :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The only good ting about the blacklist is that FPATT which appeared to be still born has been birthed.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
..... and now thanks to Jackula's deluded sense of grandeur and his thinking " I-am-emporer-of-de-Thee-Thee-F-F ...... and the whole world as a matter of fact...." that we have a lawsuit in he ruckertuhkungkung for all de hidden files to come out. Beautiful. Let's roll!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 05:23:56 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dem files so far it go b hard to find. But just the info on this site mean the players will get more that the 5000TT. I just hope the court award cost. With their lawyers being paid in pounds this should bankrupt the TTFF once and for all and we go start ovah.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>