April 27, 2024, 07:12:19 AM

Author Topic: andre samuel..check this  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
andre samuel..check this
« on: August 04, 2005, 06:57:40 AM »
oi...i eh know too much bout personal message...and small magician in summer lessons ( he cussing)...straight from de gold cup...mrs magician put him in lessons....he freak out...lol...but he cool...so yea....i shoulda call you bout the u-15 tnt games...i need yuh number...i going friday and sunday....plus i could give you some background on most of the players, having worked and screened most of them....so keep in touch and let we hook up....TNT TNT TNT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: andre samuel..check this
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2005, 06:03:33 PM »
Big Magician- Is this the best we have in T&T. I hear talk that the better players were not selected. Politics as usual.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 07:59:28 PM »
oi...i eh know too much bout personal message...and small magician in summer lessons ( he cussing)...straight from de gold cup...mrs magician put him in lessons....he freak out...lol...but he cool...so yea....i shoulda call you bout the u-15 tnt games...i need yuh number...i going friday and sunday....plus i could give you some background on most of the players, having worked and screened most of them....so keep in touch and let we hook up....TNT TNT TNT

got de numbers man, thanx. Ah talk tuh patriot and cowen so sunday looking good.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 07:38:18 AM »
injun boy....you will always hear that around teams...mostly from family, friends and coaches of clubs and schools....the coaches picked what they think is the best available.....i mean i could say boy it have this youth and dat next youth....but....the good thing is...and i hope they follow through with it..is the staff have to keep looking at the age group matches at clubs and schools to keep tabs on players who were discarded....to monitor the progress....but yes i was suprised at some of the talent that got cut...TNT TNT TNT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>