March 28, 2024, 06:34:45 PM

Author Topic: Manchester United Trail Saviola  (Read 3974 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Manchester United Trail Saviola
« on: June 04, 2007, 08:33:32 AM »
Premiership champions Manchester United are reportedly interested in signing Barcelona striker Javier Saviola, 25, who has already confirmed that he will leave Camp Nou when his contract expires this summer.

Manchester United Trail Saviola

Saviola will be available on a free transfer, and according to The Sun newspaper, has expressed a preference for United after six years at Barca (two of them out on loan), although Arsenal, Liverpool, Bolton, Valencia and Real Madrid are all reportedly interested too.

He said: "I consider my career at Barcelona is finished. There are several offers on the table."

Saviola moved to Spain from River Plate in his native Argentina in 2001 as a 19-year-old when Louis van Gaal was manager of Barcelona, but despite a good goalscoring return he has struggled to command a regular starting place with the Catalan club.

'El Conejo' (the Rabbit) was sent on loan to Monaco for the 2004-05 season and then to Sevilla for the following season, where he helped the club win the Uefa Cup.

Back at Barca this season for the final year of his contract, he got more chances when Samuel Eto'o was out injured, and scored eight goals in one spell of six matches, yet still found himself dropped to bench again when the Cameroonian star returned.

Several leading strikers are being linked with Manchester United, including, ironically, Eto' - as well as Fernando Torres, Saviola and Nicolas Anelka.

www.goal.com

Real and Barca out to grab Gab

GABRIEL HEINZE is at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war between rivals Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The Manchester United left-back, 29, will sort out his future after the Copa America next month.

The Argie’s representatives believe United will let him go for £5million with Patrice Evra ahead of him in the pecking order.

Heinze said: “When the internationals are over we’ll see where I will play. I don’t know if I’ll play for Madrid or Barcelona.”

Heinze was in Madrid last week for talks about replacing Brazil legend Roberto Carlos.

His brother and advisor Sebastian said: “As well as Real Madrid there are other teams showing interest in Gabriel, like Barcelona and Juventus in Italy.”

Heinze spent four season in Spain at Real Valladolid. He moved to Paris St Germain in 2001 and joined United for £6.9m in 2004.

www.thesun.co.uk

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United Trail Saviola
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:03:18 AM »
Good news about saviola... that shoud give Ronaldo another outlet for his nifty runs.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 05:12:40 PM »
Good news about saviola... that shoud give Ronaldo another outlet for his nifty runs.

Doublet we coming for alyuh again next season  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:49:18 PM »
Barca's loss...I would like to see Saviola remain in Spain..maybe go back Sevilla

too young and too talented to make de step down to Man Utd

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 05:58:48 PM »
Barca's loss...I would like to see Saviola remain in Spain..maybe go back Sevilla

f**k you nah

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 06:18:09 PM »

grande yuh like shit talk lol  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 06:19:25 PM »

lol Fuh true.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 09:10:58 PM »

boss aH believe the saviola one cuz he go b on a free but i tink he a lil too frail for england and even he noe that ....besides i done hear that man u done thy big spending so go in ur hole with ur failed ability to capture anything other than a primiership title last season lol...CHELSEA DO D DOUBLE and as much as you say what this season...manure still eh beat chelsea at all this season in a game

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »

Ride your shot Heinze......

Saviola......Fergie nooooo don't sign another Argentian.... let that man ride he shot too!

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »

boss aH believe the saviola one cuz he go b on a free but i tink he a lil too frail for england and even he noe that ....besides i done hear that man u done thy big spending so go in ur hole with ur failed ability to capture anything other than a primiership title last season lol...CHELSEA DO D DOUBLE and as much as you say what this season...manure still eh beat chelsea at all this season in a game

FREE AGENT means that manu wont have to spend a dime to get him, all they have to do is give him a nice offer, plus he said that united is top of his list of teams he wants to play for next season.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 11:59:01 PM »

ah 2nd dat....who vex loss.... :devil: :devil:

ah jus hope dat Forlan eh bounce he head & go back tuh de EPl too.....
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 06:32:51 AM »

Yeh he's too much shit too cut it in the EPL... he need a slack league like La Liga too score

Forlan  yuh was decent but yuh was shit in d EPL.. das y u had to go 2 a water down league

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 06:56:10 AM »

Outlet for what? for him to pass? lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 07:41:23 AM »

FREE AGENT means that manu wont have to spend a dime to get himl they have to do is give him a nice offer, plus he said that united is top of his list of teams he wants to play for next season.

yea breds yuh restating the OBVIOUS  ::)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 06:00:53 AM »
For me Saviola would be better off in La Liga or Serie A. The EPL is not his style...he is a quick nifty foward, not overly high on skill but quick over short distances. He loves running into spaces but will find after one tackle in the EPl that defenders run just as fast and since he was never one to get involved in the mix, he wont relish the regular hard challenges. Tevez on the other hand loves the scrimmage and will succeed in the EPL or anywhre for that matter. he moved from Argentina to Brazil, brave man, then to the most psysical league in the world and was just coming into his own when the season ended.
saviola to man U or any other EPL team will ot see the best from ¨El conejo ´in my opinion.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 06:08:39 AM »
if d man want to go manchester let d man come nah  :devil: , we aint have to pay a cent  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 09:04:52 AM »
One question: WHO IS ARSENAL TRAILING????????????

Another dissappointing offseason for the Gunners?    :-[

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 09:56:11 AM »

ManU,Chelsea,Liverpool  ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 10:50:09 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 03:03:15 PM »

Allyuh talk big  :applause: :flamethrower:

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 07:28:48 PM »
lol but d man give yuh ah nice answer jahyouth lol....but honestly so far i have heard nothing from arsenal probably because there is still uncertainty over david dein depature and his closeness with wenger....i read recently fabergas wants to stay bt will leave if wenger does which could mean there is uncertainty. 

Pool hav enew owners so they are looking to show to the fans that they can bring in some quality new blood...they are looking at malouda since no LW thy have can sustain.

Man Ure and them finally loving their american chairman after her glazing them with money...

Chelsea so far has made two good sigings in imo without spending more than probably alex plane fare to london.

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 11:47:43 PM »

Yeh he's too much shit too cut it in the EPL... he need a slack league like La Liga too score

Forlan  yuh was decent but yuh was shit in d EPL.. das y u had to go 2 a water down league

so Keano is ah schupid man or??? Why Keano wuh sign him den??? Anyway u never see de man play on ah day tuh day basis in England..but Keano has..& it's seems like he recognize class & is still impress...so do hate de player cuz de EPL is mess...de man find he niche & ah hope schupid man Tevez use he sense & jump out........(from Argentina tuh Brazil...den when he in Brazil he say dat Maradona is de best in de Corinthians press conference...den from Brazil tuh West Ham.....stuepssss......) yuh see dis youngster level of stupidity....ah done :devil:
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

1]; } ?>