March 28, 2024, 04:38:44 AM

Author Topic: Kevin Harrison give us his views & attitudes on FPATT.  (Read 24459 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Kevin Harrison give us his views & attitudes on FPATT.
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:17:12 PM »
Touching base with Kevin Harrison.
By: Flex Mohammed.
[/size]

The man behind the wheel of "FPATT" Mr. Kevin Harrison who works for PFA financial management as a financial adviser and have been helping the T&T players kick-off the Football Players Association of Trinidad & Tobago (FPATT). He also serves as special adviser to FPATT and recently spoke with the Soca Warriors Online (SWO) about his views, gave us some history and also touched based on other important issues.

1. Kevin, welcome, give us a brief on the background of FPATT.
I'd like to firstly cover the background to the formation of FPATT and the motivations behind it. Brent, Kelvin, Shaka, and, I believe, Stern had believed for some time that players in Trinidad and the International players needed a union to protect their rights. As you will observe, these players all play abroad. This is no coincidence. After meeting local players in Trinidad & Tobago last week, I realised they had little knowledge of playing conditions abroad. Often, one cannot see beyond one's own horizon, even if you know there is more across the oceans. Only when players see for themselves the protection, support and power obtainable, do they realise what they have been without. There is no doubt in my mind that the Warriors foresaw the kind of dispute that they are now embroiled in. After a similar incident a few years ago, FPATT was conceived, yet didn't get beyond the first few steps. It is incredibly complex to form a legal constitution, find personnel and experts to work for nothing, address fundraising issues and tackle the myriad tasks surrounding the formation of a trade union. Especially when you live thousands of miles away and have your own career to focus on.

2. What really transpired between the players and the TTFF concerning the promised bonus.
The current impasse occurred mainly due to a lack of written contracts. When Mr Warner agreed to pay the players a bonus of 30% of net revenue, obviously the players were pleased. They knew there was a multi million pound Adidas deal. They knew there was a significant e-bay deal, they knew there were TV-rights to the warm up games. They imagined a gross income of at least £12,000,000. Even after expenses, there would be a large bonus. Then Mr Warner increased the players pool to 50%. Imagine, then, their feelings when they were each offered £485!
When they asked for accounts to show where the money was spent, they were shown a spread sheet that they did not believe was accurate. TTFF refused to provide audited accounts and the players became frustrated. A split occurred because 16 players wanted to take legal action, while the other 7 opted not to, for reasons that remain their own. They did, however, believe that the treatment of all of them was incorrect.

3. Is this blacklist legal.
Silence followed, and it became obvious that the 16 players, though wanting to play for T&T and making themselves available, were declared unavailable for selection by TTFF. Even coach Wim Rijsbergen admitted he would like the option of selecting from the 16. When Lawrence, Carlos and Clayton were called up, even though they were not involved in the court case, they decided to stand against the blacklist. It is believed that this blacklist is illegal and would be judged as victimisation.
During late 2006, some of the players decided it was time to push forward with FPATT, to ensure this kind of dispute would never re occur. If the union had been in place, it is likely that individuals would not have been blacklisted.

4. Tell us a bit about your work and how hard was it to form a union being based in the UK thousand of miles away.
I am a self employed financial adviser working for PFA Financial Management, and as such, spend a lot of time with players. I knew Ian Cox quite well and he introduced me to Brent and Kelvin, who asked for my help in getting FPATT off the ground. We held meetings with leading PFA officials, who explained the process and put us in touch with FIFPro, the world association of professional footballers unions. There are currently 42 unions with over 45,000 members.
We held a fundraising event in London which raised around £2,500. It has been very difficult to form a union in T&T from London, but we have help from people such as Alison Ayres who has worked extremely hard in Trinidad to pave the way for the players return to the islands.
Supporting FPATT has cost me personally over £5,000 in lost business, as I have not been paid a penny for my work with FPATT. I also paid my own flight and accommodation costs to go to Trinidad (although these will eventually be reimbursed).

5. How was your trip to T&T.
To give you an idea of my workload whilst in T&T, I will describe my first day there. I landed in Tobago around 5.30 p.m. I was met by Peter Granville, manager of Tobago United. We went straight to Channel 5 studios, where I conducted a TV interview. We then went to the Dwight Yorke Stadium to check on preparations for the FPATT funday the following day. I was then taken to meet the Tobago United players, watch them train, and then give a talk on the aims of FPATT. We then had more preparations for the funday to take care of. Finally, I checked into my hotel at 9.30p.m., 22 hours after I left from Gatwick Airport. After a quick shower and change, I finally got to have a cold carib (smile)....while I discussed the weeks plans with other FPATT helpers. Welcome To Trinidad & Tobago!!
My schedule was pretty much like that all week. I conducted 5 TV interviews, 3 radio interviews, numerous newspaper interviews, attended 3 matches, a 4 hour meeting with WIPA (cricket union) and a meeting with the Pro League that lasted over two hours. We held the first official FPATT meeting, and I had various meetings with individuals. So much for the Caribbean paradise!

6. Describe the meeting with WIPA & TT Pro League
The meeting with WIPA was extremely productive, and I feel we have formed a close bond which will see us work together in the future. I was also delighted by the response of the Pro League. There were representatives of 5 clubs as well as Dexter Skeene. I was well received and my views were sought on many issues outside of FPATT. I hope to be able to work with the Pro League in the development of football in T&T in the future. The Pro League made it clear that they are very much in support of FPATT and believe it is an important step forward in the professionalisation of T&T football. One area that both FPATT and the Pro League are keen to build on is supporter involvement, and we hope to see developments there soon.

7. So, what can FPATT achieve for players and supporters.
The truthful answer to that at this time, is, very little. Without funds, we cannot employ key professionals to build the union. Football is a business and, likewise, FPATT needs to be a business. The PFA in England received £16 million from tv rights alone last year! FPATT needs a manager who can control budgets, drive forward programmes and be acceptable to players, supporters and administrators alike. At this time, we do not have a person for this role in Trinidad. So, we ask for patience. The PFA is 100 years old. FPATT is one week old.

8. So what is your intentions on how you will go about getting funds.
One of our first tasks, aside from fundraising, is to create a list of ethical agents. FPATT will issue a minimum standard guideline and anybody wanting to be placed on FPATTs agent list should adhere to those minimum standards, or be removed. We feel this will immediately provide an important service to our members.
We hope to provide free legal advice to members very shortly.
We wish to liaise with the Pro League to maintain their standard contracts, and amend where needed.
We intend to introduce youth development programmes and have already identified key personnel.
We have a 5 year plan which will see many additions to the above, but, again, fundraising is paramount in the early years.

9. Will our overseas players benefit financially seeing that they are official members and are connected directly to FPATT or are they doing this for the good of the players.
I would also like to make it clear that the overseas players will not benefit in any way from the forming of this union. They will be non voting associate members, there to guide the union and follow the requests of local players. Eventually, it is hoped that the local players will play an increasingly active role in FPATTs day to day running.

10. What's next for you Kevin and will you join the SWO one day.
As for me? Well I need to earn some money in the UK! I will continue to assist where I can. I will also look to help the Pro League in its development, although at this stage, I'm not sure how much involvement is possible. Finally, I have been approached by some Jamaican internationals to help them to form a union as well. Next stop- Montego Bay!! I would also like to enroll myself on your board. I have been reading this site for a while, and it has given me a great insight to the feelings of the supporters and though I did not feel it correct to comment here myself, maybe some of Kent Soulmans comments were originally mine! This is a fantastic site, so keep up the good work!

Finally, I would like to publicly thank the Soca Warriors for making me welcome and showing me the sights in Port of Spain (occasionally through very bleary eyes - yeh unnerstan meh?!)

Thank You...
Kevin Harrison.

Note:
On behalf of the Soca Warriors Online I just what to say Thank You to Mr. Kevin Harrison for taking the time to do this interview for us. Please keep up the great work you are doing and we wish you all the best in the future... you make us proud... good luck with FPATT and you have our 100% support. We also look forward to having you onboard the SWO.....

04-Jun-2007

You can read more on Kevin Harrison. Here is two pieces he did with Express writer Lasana Liburd, One.  Two.

FPATT- some comments on its aims.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:57:28 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kevin Harrison give us his views & attitudes on FPATT.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 07:28:11 PM »
Flex keep them comin. Anybody who willing to spend their own money not money meant for other people and say is your money will always get my support.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 07:29:02 PM »
BOSS interview dere Flex, great work being done. I sincerely hope that this leads to a great and prosperous future for T&T football  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 07:42:06 PM »
Just remember Flex have/had a BIG part to do with FPATT as any or most of them did. I just hope he gets the recognition or compensation he rightfully deserve one day. His site has been a stepping stone for all of T&T football or what ever surrounds it including Warrior Nation. Like all the members of the TTFF staff got money from the government I hope Flex gets his share one day as he has helped freely without malice for a long time. The small man they will always walk over. Just ask Jack.

Boss interview and Kevin seems very genuine....
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:51:23 PM by Flex »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 07:54:06 PM »
Flex, big up bredda. Dis is the kinda interview that yuh will get maximum respec' for. I eh lie. I feel proud to be a trini when I see serious stuff like dis geyyin' addressed with such classy interviews. I say this to be in stark contrast to the tata ah reading in the newspapers.

Big up Kevin Harrison.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 07:58:33 PM »
Excellent interview Flex....

We appreciate your work Kelvin :beermug:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »
Just remember Flex have/had a BIG part to do with FPATT as any or most of them did. I just hope he gets the recognition or compensation he rightfully deserve one day. His site has been a stepping stone for all of T&T football or what ever surrounds it including Warrior Nation. Like all the members of the TTFF staff got money from the government I hope Flex gets his share one day as he has helped freely without malice for a long time. The small man they will always walk over. Just ask Jack.

AGREED !!!!

Wonder how Kevin's meet with Dexter Skeene was a man who thinks he shit gold and not like working with anyone especially this site. That pro league website will go down one day because is only bad minded people running it. Jack Warner junior Dexter Skeene.

Thanks for the interview Kevin. How do we go about joining FPATT.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 08:13:11 PM by Flex »

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 08:15:56 PM »

AGREED !!!!

Wonder how Kevin's meet with Dexter Skeene was a man who thinks he shit gold and not like working with anyone especially this site. That pro league website will go down one day because is only bad minded people running it.

Star Child, I can only speak as I find. The players seem to respect Skeene and I found him positive and passionate about developing football in T&T at all levels. His main desire is to see improvements in Youth Development, Education for players and player protection, which is why he welcomes FPATT. Only time will tell.
I don't know if there is history between this site and Skeene, but he seemed keen to involve supporters, though he didn't mention this site by name.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 08:31:48 PM »

AGREED !!!!

Wonder how Kevin's meet with Dexter Skeene was a man who thinks he shit gold and not like working with anyone especially this site. That pro league website will go down one day because is only bad minded people running it. Jack Warner junior Dexter Skeene.

You can't actually join FPATT as its a union for professional footballers...unless, of course, you are one!

However, we need as much help as possible. Call alison Ayres on 1-868-715-8731  I know this is the international number, but I know you can work it out! Please remmember its early days for us and we need helpers to help us and give us ideas. I hope you call.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 07:40:27 AM by Flex »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 08:40:53 PM »
Doh b so hard on Dexter. He need to recognise who is friends are ie the Sw and WN. Jack try to kill the Pro League and when he realize football in TNT can function and function well without he jump back in.

You know in TNT we eh known for wuking together so this is just what is happenin so ppeps on this ite who have relationship with both groups will have to work to get both parties singin from the same song book 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 01:00:40 AM »
Firstly, very good work flex. Ah feel like yuh ask de questions yuh members wanted to hear answered. In plain-view the FPATT organisation seems to be above board and on the up and up and I wish them all de success in the world. I hope that the local players could see the importance of de organisation's aim and see their way to at least enquire within. To kevin.. a good heart felt works yuh puttin in. The interview im sure cleared up alot of misconceptions even my own and I hope that you keep up de good work.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 01:38:22 AM »
You can't actually join FPATT as its a union for professional footballers...unless, of course, you are one!
However, we need as much help as possible. Call alison Ayres on 18687158731  I know this is the international number, but I know you can work it out! Please remmember its early days for us and we need helpers to help us and give us ideas. I hope you call.
:applause: :cheers: :applause: :cheers: :applause: :cheers:

I wish the FPATT all the best.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 03:18:01 AM »
 The FPATT will need money but the question is how ?

As the man says PFA is 100yrs old and probably went through the wars to get where they are now.
TTFF as the "employer" will resist this with every sinew they have, that being said I hope the players don't have to go through the trials and tribulations that every other union in this country had to go through.

What will be the objectives of this union apart from the obvious, salary negs etc.

1. pension plans
2. Legal advice (player contracts etc)
3. Insurance
4. Financial advice (savings, investments)
5. Scholarships

Are these part of the plans ? If they are , lots of money and planning is required, because yuh sure ent getting any from Jack.
Ah want de woman on de bass

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 04:17:20 AM »
The FPATT will need money but the question is how ?

As the man says PFA is 100yrs old and probably went through the wars to get where they are now.
TTFF as the "employer" will resist this with every sinew they have, that being said I hope the players don't have to go through the trials and tribulations that every other union in this country had to go through.

What will be the objectives of this union apart from the obvious, salary negs etc.

1. pension plans
2. Legal advice (player contracts etc)
3. Insurance
4. Financial advice (savings, investments)
5. Scholarships

Are these part of the plans ? If they are , lots of money and planning is required, because yuh sure ent getting any from Jack.

You're absolutely correct Fishs. However, we do have good examples to follow. We are building a business, effectively, so everything should be costed before implementation. Things like pensions will not be free. So, how much canplayers afford to make it worth while to them.
We realise that nothing can be achieved without first making the ProLeague stronger. This is why its so important that we have a good relationship with them. I have the experienceof seeing English football develop. When I was young, we stood in decrepit stadia, in an almost totally male adult environment, afraid to wear our teams shirts in case of attack. Now,even our lower tier stadiums are of good quality. The matchday experience has been completely overhauled. Marketing is efficient, lucrative and paramount to survival.

I would bring my experience to the ProLeague with a view to increasing attendances, improve the standard of football and making more money. Then we can implement the programmes you have mentioned. Legal advice is already available through FPATT. Scholarships are the most important on your list, as we need to ensure youngsters receive education while they develop their game.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 04:43:14 AM »
'bout time you come out and done your own publicity! Getting bored with being your mouthpiece!

We get another few members from GFC signed up here, we can enter a Gills team into the WN funday lol

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 06:03:50 AM »
Dexter Skeene is a clown. They even tell us not to use their stuff from they site like is some big thing they running. Steups.... good luck with working with him.

This FPATT thing is great I pray they survive for generations upon generations.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 07:27:40 AM »
correck sam....cyat
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 08:28:25 AM »
wonderful and articulate

i wonder however if the locals will align themselves with fpatt

also i think if i was a footballer i would be thinking along the lines that fpatt members will have to forfiet representing the country for the sake of band of brothers

not sure how locals will take it.
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 10:53:48 AM »
4. Tell us a bit about your work and how hard was it to form a union being based in the UK thousand of miles away.
I am a self employed financial adviser working for PFA Financial Management, and as such, spend a lot of time with players. I knew Ian Cox quite well and he introduced me to Brent and Kelvin, who asked for my help in getting FPATT off the ground. We held meetings with leading PFA officials, who explained the process and put us in touch with FIFPro, the world association of professional footballers unions. There are currently 42 unions with over 45,000 members.
We held a fundraising event in London which raised around £2,500. It has been very difficult to form a union in T&T from London, but we have help from people such as Alison Ayres who has worked extremely hard in Trinidad to pave the way for the players return to the islands.
Supporting FPATT has cost me personally over £5,000 in lost business, as I have not been paid a penny for my work with FPATT. I also paid my own flight and accommodation costs to go to Trinidad (although these will eventually be reimbursed).

Good article Flexos..

Interesting that this Alison Ayres fellah heavily involved.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
Good article Flexos..

Hey oconnorg, that Alison Ayres fellah that Kevin mentioned in the interview wasn't he the guy who wanted to charge you guys for taking pictures of Latapy boots last year.. !!

Life is so funny...  ;)
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 03:04:07 PM »
Good article Flexos..

Hey oconnorg, that Alison Ayres fellah that Kevin mentioned in the interview wasn't he the guy who wanted to charge you guys for taking pictures of Latapy boots last year.. !!

Life is so funny...  ;)

Yup thats the guy him self..  See this thread you all

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=16869.msg164815#msg164815

Should explain everything.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 04:01:03 PM »
Yes the fella heart in th eright place. He is a diehard he just like nuff peeps real teritorial but he now know bout we so I eh expect a reoccurence of last yr

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 04:17:46 PM »
Yes the fella heart in th eright place. He is a diehard he just like nuff peeps real teritorial but he now know bout we so I eh expect a reoccurence of last yr

Time will tell.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2007, 04:29:47 PM »
Good article Flexos..

Life is so funny...  ;)

Wow! Just hope hes as tough negotiating with sponsors!  That said, I think FPATT and this site will have amore convivial relationship in the future. As far as I'm concerned, you guys are the real support behind the warriors, and the only people who get the big picture and really care about what happens. As compensation, I am willing to let you take pictures of my shoes, anytime free of charge lol.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
Good article Flexos..

Life is so funny...  ;)

Wow! Just hope hes as tough negotiating with sponsors!  That said, I think FPATT and this site will have amore convivial relationship in the future. As far as I'm concerned, you guys are the real support behind the warriors, and the only people who get the big picture and really care about what happens. As compensation, I am willing to let you take pictures of my shoes, anytime free of charge lol.

;D Thanks dude..  :D

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »
Good article Flexos..

Life is so funny...  ;)

Good stuff!! And as usual excellent interview from our boy Flex!!  :thumbsup:

Btw I managed to get the other Kelvin to sign my Soca Warriors jersery which I purshased at the Charity fundrasier event in Hackney, London.

Wonder how much this Kevin from the FPATT will charge me to put his signature as well as he seems to be a Soca Warrior too!!!! :D :D :D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 05:59:31 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 05:36:14 PM »
Good article Flexos..

Life is so funny...  ;)

Good stuff!!

Btw I managed to get the other Kelvin to sign my Soca Warriors jersery which I purshased at the Charity fundrasier event in Hackney, London.

Wonder how much this Kelvin from the FPATT will charge me to put his signature as well as he seems to be a Soca Warrior too!!!! :D :D :D

Once Mr Ayres not involved, you should get through man.. ! ;D ;D

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 05:40:59 PM »

Once Mr Ayres not involved, you should get through man.. ! ;D ;D

Good one!!  ;D ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 07:01:16 PM »
Ayres could see that it have alot of potential power in being a big part of the formation of an organization like FPATT. The way he will move with a man like Kevin Harrison (who can have significant influence on his role in the organization) will be much different to how he move with ppl who he cant get anything from.

Hopefully he go show that he have the right motives.... only time does tell yes

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 07:12:36 PM »
Good article Flexos..

Life is so funny...  ;)

Good stuff!! And as usual excellent interview from our boy Flex!!  :thumbsup:

Wonder how much this Kevin from the FPATT will charge me to put his signature as well as he seems to be a Soca Warrior too!!!! :D :D :D

Socapro, you can have my signature for free, but it will only devalue the shirt! As for Mr Ayres, well maybe the guy put on the display last year as a business venture. Can't see a problem with that. I do think it wasn't a particularly good business move to charge people for photographs, but thats his decision.
I will say, in his defence, that he hasn't made a penny out of his involvement with FPATT, in fact I know that it has cost him some dollars, and I don't get the impression that hes a rich man. My only knowledge of Alison is my dealings with him over the last few months, so I have no knowledge of past events, although I am aware he was involved in marketing with Joe Public. I also know he has a working relationship with some of the Warriors, who seem to trust and respect him.

There have been a coupleof posts concerning things that have happened in the past, particularly with Dexter Skeene and the ProLeague. I haven't heard him or Alison Ayres criticise socawarriors.net. I know you cannot erase past events, and I understand you guys being wary of some people, but this is hopefully a turning point in T&T football, so maybe we should all start again with a clean sheet?

At least this way we can all find out where we stand pretty quickly.

(I bet I get a backlash for this post!)

1]; } ?>