April 29, 2024, 12:14:39 AM

Author Topic: Hard work made easier at home depot.  (Read 7434 times)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Re: Hard work made easier at home depot.
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2007, 11:38:09 AM »
dat team collecting about 5 from de USA!

why stop at 5?

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Re: Hard work made easier at home depot.
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2007, 11:40:11 AM »
Come on folks, is high time we do as Lataz say and "Vibes it up". Let go of all that venom, I know we all want T&T to  represent regardless of how TTFF looks.

Kingman and TrueTrini, time to unite and stop all this fuss and fight

As I said, them youth men on the team will be reading this while they in the hotel. How will they feel when they see such remark? It may even shatter their confidence. I respect your view tho

Kingman

You have to realize that these youth men your are talking about have been placed in a predicament and are being used as pawns. While we all wish them well, you have to be realistic for Saturday's game against the U.S. Our A team struggles against the U.S. so it is not far fetched to think about how embarrassing and disastrous the outcome of this game could be. While I'm not apologizing for TrueTrini I believe that is what he meant. With regards to shattering their confidence my advice if they do read this is that you've already be thrown into the cold sea so just keep swimming. A lot of them harbor thoughts of making it to the highest professional level. This is the time to show what they have.

I hoping for d best but reality bites...........Well said MEP
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

1]; } ?>