April 24, 2024, 04:07:17 PM

Author Topic: ONE GIRL AND NINE BOYZ  (Read 5673 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
ONE GIRL AND NINE BOYZ
« on: June 05, 2007, 08:31:54 PM »
Alyuh ah was listening wack yesterday and d announcer said that a 15 yr old school girl in trini who had nine (9) school boyzesssss run ah train on she , ah hear video taped and thing teachers seen it and call she mother , hear thing now she mother want all the boyz parents to pay she for the services that the daughter provided. ah looking for it on the daly paperz buh ah not seeing nottin. 
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: ONE GIRL AND NINE BOYZ
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 09:19:06 PM »
imagine what dey would do in pakistan :o  dey would have burn down de school and kill de whole set of dem one time. no joke.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 06:58:21 AM »
"run ah train"?  what de hell is dat!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 07:03:02 AM »

one after the other

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 07:03:16 AM »

ok here is 2 definitions to help yuh out  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
 1).a lineup of guys having sex with one girl one after another.
 2).group of men having sexual intercourse with one woman serially.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 07:07:23 AM »
OH LAWWWWWWWWD!!!!  :o
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 07:08:30 AM »
Wait a minute....and de mother want payment?

Ah wonder now whey she learn tuh "run ah train"!!!

Serious madness!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 07:16:48 AM »
ah lil whore in de makin.like she take after she mammy.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 07:18:24 AM »
spot on boss ,she s ah hoe she s ah hoe .Cah hide again cause everybody knowww.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
Dat is what u call ah PARRY!!!
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 09:39:03 AM »
"de rotten mango doh fall far from the tree"

- andre

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 09:59:59 AM »
Dat is what u call ah PARRY!!!

Very correct.. thats the scientific term..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 10:43:21 AM »
If is parry lol ,..but ey god bless easy girls them eh .
Also I have a hunch ,the mother say that as a punishment ,meaning since yous ah slot u mite as well get paid too .

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 10:51:50 AM »
If is parry lol ,..but ey god bless easy girls them eh .
Also I have a hunch ,the mother say that as a punishment ,meaning since yous ah slot u mite as well get paid too .

Nah, the mother wants Comissions because she brought her into the world..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »
I think we should step back and take a detached view now.

It could be that the mother feels the daughter was "mislead" or taken advantage of by the boys (did they say the ages of the boys?), and maybe there is not enough for a court case for "rape" but feels some kind of compensation or civil judgement would suffice. It wasn't said if the girl involved was "slow" or not. That is also a possibility. This can be interpreted several different ways. You don't know if she went to give one boy piece, and he bring his pardners. That is a classic situation. Many a girl too...sorry to say it.... dotish to realise dat ah fella just using dem, and will do ANYTHING he asks.

Don't rush to judge the girl or her mother.

But if it is as meh boy relate, damn! She real bad!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »

It could be that the mother feels the daughter was "mislead" or taken advantage of by the boys (did they say the ages of the boys?), and maybe there is not enough for a court case for "rape" but feels some kind of compensation or civil judgement would suffice. It wasn't said if the girl involved was "slow" or not. That is also a possibility. This can be interpreted several different ways. You don't know if she went to give one boy piece, and he bring his pardners. That is a classic situation. Many a girl too...sorry to say it.... dotish to realise dat ah fella just using dem, and will do ANYTHING he asks.

red ah cyah remeber if i ask u this... but your social experince making meh fel u from d  e east...namely arima..lol. especially sinceu say dais ah classic situation. dat ahppen real times i knwo of.
but that does MOSTLy only happen when d egyul bad alreadyand she consents. beyond that is rape.(i eh taking about this situa ehpeople ah jsu asking red something.)
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 01:16:59 PM »

red ah cyah remeber if i ask u this... but your social experince making meh fel u from d  e east...namely arima..lol. especially sinceu say dais ah classic situation. dat ahppen real times i knwo of.
but that does MOSTLy only happen when d egyul bad alreadyand she consents. beyond that is rape.(i eh taking about this situa ehpeople ah jsu asking red something.)

What you mean by my social experience? What else have I said?

I am just trying to think of different scenarios to explain how this could have taken place.

And yes, the couple "unplanned parry" that I heard of happened to poor, previously promiscuous and not too bright girls.

One in particular thought she had found Mr Right, and thought he was looking beyond the background and impression. He was ah "oil man" and she thought she was set. Let's just say dat after the incident, she just disappear off de scene, and I heard became very withdrawn and reclusive.

That said, dem lil youth out here not easy. And when ah girl bad from young, she will do more by the age of 14 than most big married woman of 35.

gives Love.

[

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 01:18:47 PM »

I am just trying to think of different scenarios to explain how this could have taken place.

And yes, the couple "unplanned parry" that I heard of happened to poor, previously promiscuous and not too bright girls.

One in particular thought she had found Mr Right, and thought he was looking beyond the background and impression. He was ah "oil man" and she thought she was set. Let's just say dat after the incident, she just disappear off de scene, and I heard became very withdrawn and reclusive.

That said, dem lil youth out here not easy. And when ah girl bad from young, she will do more by the age of 14 than most big married woman of 35.
i simply mean..u from an area or areas where things liek that happen often enough......
cause yuh insightsa seem not form 3/4th hand info but...area, neighnourhood..dais all ah meant to say
..lol

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »

i simply mean..u from an area or areas where things liek that happen often enough......
cause yuh insightsa seem not form 3/4th hand info but...area, neighnourhood..dais all ah meant to say
..lol

Oh gosh, yuh fass eh? Yes, I from Arima. But round by me quiet.

Actually, the info is from my friend who hangs out in a certain area alot, and I go with her sometimes when I'm in TT. I know dat particular chick form seeing her occassionally on the street too. So I just know it's not always as it seems.

gives Love.

[

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 02:31:40 PM »

..lol

Actually, the info is from my friend who hangs out in a certain area alot, and I go with her sometimes when I'm in TT. I know dat particular chick form seeing her occassionally on the street too. So I just know it's not always as it seems.

So like he was acurate a lil bit..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 05:18:40 PM »

..lol

wah prt of arima quiet..lol...please eh girl....well cmpared to de rest of arima ...lol maybe.
i form pinto so i go hush cause ah knwo is pong ah will get

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 05:49:01 PM »

..lol

wah prt of arima quiet..lol...please eh girl....well cmpared to de rest of arima ...lol maybe.

Oh gaad oy! Is Pinto self ah talking about, where my friend does lime, by Mary's brother bar.

And no, I not from Santa Rosa. Does only lime there plenty because of my best friend. And maybe one or two ex-boyfriend ;D Up in dey have real spanish.

gives Love.

[

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 06:24:05 PM »

..lol

Oh gaad oy! Is Pinto self ah talking about, where my friend does lime, by Mary's brother bar.

And no, I not from Santa Rosa. Does only lime there plenty because of my best friend. And maybe one or two ex-boyfriend ;D Up in dey have real spanish.
u use to liem by franlin red..lol ? hm interesting. lol@spanish man form rosa...it have some nice cocpanyol from rosa in trute..de girls lke to play goody too shoes..but bad like stinging nettle

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 06:49:18 AM »
u use to liem by franlin red..lol ? hm interesting. lol@spanish man form rosa...it have some nice cocpanyol from rosa in trute..de girls lke to play goody too shoes..but bad like stinging nettle

Ent? Dey posh no ass up in there, but nuff scandal, taxi man, street thugs, you name it....lol

Yes, dat is de man name, Franklin. Not really lime, but she must stop there every time we driving by....lol And alot of times when I call her from here, she there liming with some friends by Franklin. Is Mary I know, so does stop next door to say hello to the Trotman's.

gives Love.

[

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 07:48:14 AM »

Ent? Dey posh no ass up in there, but nuff scandal, taxi man, street thugs, you name it....lol

Yes, dat is de man name, Franklin. Not really lime, but she must stop there every time we driving by....lol And alot of times when I call her from here, she there liming with some friends by Franklin. Is Mary I know, so does stop next door to say hello to the Trotman's.
yeah i knwo mary also... her daughter ori and i went to northeastern together...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2007, 09:25:26 AM »

Parree  ::) lord Coco...how old yuh is?? :-[
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 09:27:39 AM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »
u c how e z aids coould spread  ???  .... Lord put ah hand on des youths .... put ah hand Lord  :-X
ADM

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
u c how e z aids coould spread  ???  .... Lord put ah hand on des youths .... put ah hand Lord  :-X
dat gyul need ah good douche,ah sure all dem youth eh wear rubbers and none ah dem pull out.she maybe had cum leakin dong to she ankles.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 02:06:37 PM »

ah jes apply fuh meh motorized scooter license and meh ole age pension.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 02:11:30 PM »

she have ah borin sex life. ;D

1]; } ?>