April 16, 2024, 02:18:21 AM

Author Topic: Machel Montano  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Machel Montano
« on: June 07, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »
as part of our efforts for this years caribana in Toronto
Machel montano will be at the dealership this Sat to sign autographs
i don't know if anyone on here would be interested in coming out
but you may know of others who would be interested so let them know
he will be here from 12-2pm Warden & Shepard is the main intersection
message me if you would like more details. ;D

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Machel Montano
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 06:24:57 PM »
as part of our efforts for this years caribana in Toronto
Machel montano will be at the dealership this Sat to sign autographs
i don't know if anyone on here would be interested in coming out
but you may know of others who would be interested so let them know
he will be here from 12-2pm Warden & Shepard is the main intersection
message me if you would like more details. ;D
he might eb in jail..lol

as far as i hear he in canada now i was wondering about that cuz i know he was in some trouble with the law in T&T

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 02:47:29 PM »
KingK  is your dealership he commin by?

well you eh have to advertise dat here...dat all over de radio
de amount ah people go show up tomorrow...yuh go sell allyuh $99 acuras for de monthly target

Either way I goin and check de man harbourfront on sunday....he might make ah jail if he go back home....plus is ah free show  ;)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 03:24:41 PM »

de amount ah people go show up tomorrow...yuh go sell allyuh $99 acuras for de monthly target

Either way I goin and check de man harbourfront on sunday....he might make ah jail if he go back home....plus is ah free show  ;)

Ah going dong Harbourfront too Dutty.  So doh back back on meh if yuh see meh eh.  I will be de one wid the walker.  Ah leaving meh motorised scooter home. It bong tuh have parking issues dey on Sunday.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 03:28:19 PM »
Yeah gyirl...ah forget bout de parkin

usually you could drop yuh car in de LCBO parkin lot...although illegal..nobody eh go study yuh

but de amount of rango man will descend on dat place sunday..dem tow truck driver go make dey name

ah go hadda come up wit ah plan
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 04:53:53 PM »
wayz....all i have to say is, go dere early.....de amount of people going harbourfront sunday go be madness

and yes i will see all yuh dere  ;D

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »

we already doing that its gonna be on flow
& flow will be there on Sat while he's there as far as i know everything is still a go
so am lookin out to see some sweet tings running in  ;D

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 06:07:00 PM »
Machel mashed up harbourfront with Zan & Patrice

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 07:26:49 PM »
Machel mashed up harbourfront with Zan & Patrice

Gi we a rundong nah
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 08:07:07 PM »
Place was ram out, If you know harbourfront then it was from the stage straight back to the lake!!  All kinda women!!  they came out early and start with a little higher then high and drop some older stuff...big truckl, toro toro etc...he real play up to the crowd and show everyone who wasnt from T&T what carnival and partying is all about! Of course he finish with Jumbie on a long set but when he leave the stage and the lady start saying thanks everyone chanted for one more...so said so done, he come back and drop a higher then high which left everyone feeling nice!  it was so nice that a tour boat pull up and had their passengers watch the show... Zan didnt do much, he just ran up and down and say he two words but he really wasnt out of place or anything..Machel control the crowd and was trying to fix up a small Mexican thing on the right side of the stage...I was in the back so I didnt see everything..Patrice did a few songs and ended the show with them on stage (Jumbie)..It was worth the price (free)  :rotfl:   All in all a great performance and a great showing by the T&T massive in T dot

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 08:25:11 PM »
That was only ah teaser to the MADNESS that will be Caribana weekend, but even do the seats kinda kill the vibe for me, whem yuh have puncheon rum in yuh head, ;D yuh could make anything nice. :rotfl:

you wouldn't believe it took me 5 mins to type that short line., :beermug: is ah dangerous ting
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 08:28:44 PM »
Place was ram out, If you know harbourfront then it was from the stage straight back to the lake!!  All kinda women!!  they came out early and start with a little higher then high and drop some older stuff...big truckl, toro toro etc...he real play up to the crowd and show everyone who wasnt from T&T what carnival and partying is all about! Of course he finish with Jumbie on a long set but when he leave the stage and the lady start saying thanks everyone chanted for one more...so said so done, he come back and drop a higher then high which left everyone feeling nice!  it was so nice that a tour boat pull up and had their passengers watch the show... Zan didnt do much, he just ran up and down and say he two words but he really wasnt out of place or anything..Machel control the crowd and was trying to fix up a small Mexican thing on the right side of the stage...I was in the back so I didnt see everything..Patrice did a few songs and ended the show with them on stage (Jumbie)..It was worth the price (free)  :rotfl:   All in all a great performance and a great showing by the T&T massive in T dot

nice sysnopsis

honestly I was expectin it to be more ram...it had some stunned tourists that coulda actually get troo de crowd

but say wha...crowd was big enuff....wasnt feelin dat rock mixture he throw in de middle....but odder dan dat he rev de crowd...plenty plenty flag and rag wavin

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 03:45:14 AM »
the seats were good since I was able to bring my son who is 14 months old and he was jumping up in my arms

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2007, 07:15:30 AM »
Ah hear on Dr. J dat he performin on Caribana after de parade in Lamport.  Dat right?  Ah tink is dat ah hear.  I go have tuh try and make dat one.  Start tuh grease up meh walker from now.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2007, 12:59:06 PM »
dat man is a mad man 4real do all kinda ting when he was here.
can't wait till Destra come  ;D

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »
Destra was here on the May long weekend

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 06:08:33 PM »
Ah hear on Dr. J dat he performin on Caribana after de parade in Lamport. Dat right? Ah tink is dat ah hear. I go have tuh try and make dat one. Start tuh grease up meh walker from now.

He doing a Big fete at Lamport after Caribana...its suppose to be like the fete he does put on for Carnival...Alternative concept

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 09:30:35 AM »
Destra was here on the May long weekend

i know she coming back & she gonna be on Carnival Nationz float which is with Foster for Caribana

1]; } ?>