April 28, 2024, 12:40:52 AM

Author Topic: Any Harry Potter fans?  (Read 947 times)

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
Any Harry Potter fans?
« on: June 15, 2007, 04:27:53 PM »
The 7th and last book The Deathly Hallow is coming out on July 21st. That's 5 weeks away.  :) I am still patiently waiting. Well I'm only patient because I have other things to do, besides wait on this to come out.

The 5th movie Goblet of Fire is coming out on July 11th in the US, the 12th in the UK. Not sure when it's going to be released here in T&T. I am curious, but not nearly as curious as the conclusion of the story. I'm am looking forward to seeing the visual and other special effects. The magic gets progressively more complex as the series matured so it is interesting to see the movie version of it.

Anyone else looking forward to either one of these?  ???

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
Re: Any Harry Potter fans?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 04:32:54 PM »
I'm a fan and so is my little son! He's already ordered the book and we're going to see the movie as soon as it is realeased here in Icebox Land!

point of trivia. In the Prisoner of Azkaban. When Harry loses consciousness after the death eaters enter the train. The voice for the scream of his mother is a well known opera sporano from T&T, now based in the UK - Simone Sauphanor.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 04:36:41 PM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 05:27:57 PM »
Can wait for the new book ,nuff ppl go get wipe out . Harry and all might get  it .

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »
http://www.mugglenet.com has a link where they discuss all the theories. Apparently the one about Harry dying is quite popular. Another was that he was one of the Horcruxes. I don't find that one makes sense because Voldemort wouldn't try to kill or destroy one of his Horcruxes. If I was more inclined I'd actively participate in the discussions too.  ;D

I wanted to preorder, but I do not want to end up with the US version of the book and the woman in Khan's said that they wouldn't know what version they have until they open the shipment. I'll just have to wait to read it because I'm sure it'll be sold out quite quickly since most people have been preordering. I'll be sure to watch the movie, but it's okay to wait to see that. Probably Movietowne on a Tuesday when it is cheaper.  ;)

1]; } ?>