April 26, 2024, 04:09:51 PM

Author Topic: Stop Sittin' on yuh hands Warrior Nation!!!  (Read 3567 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Stop Sittin' on yuh hands Warrior Nation!!!
« on: June 09, 2007, 05:30:51 PM »
now I is a man moppin floors right now to put a lil bread on the table for my youths, but anybody who initiate something like this I go have to let the youths fast a while for me to support this.

Warrior Nation was born out of discontent with the system, especially with how FIFA and TTFF was handlin the ticket disbursement situation..so why recently it seem like all Warrior Nation statements aim is to not ruffle anybody feathers?  making statements when it doh really matter anymore.  How we going to lead like dat?

I suggest Warrior nation trinidad baranch go down to the business registration office and register a TATFF (Trinidad And Tobago Football Federation) or TATFA or even check and see if Jack and dem give up TTFA yet.

Seriously, no kicks ting at all, at all. 
We know Wim going and say something about the 1st string team even though Jack done warn him dat if he do dat he fired..adn dey plan to hire Anton as Head to pacify the population...so we move 3 steps ahead and Talk to Roger Boynes and say - Boynes - this is a chance to be a HERO is T&T history.  Yuh done promise to pay for the coach, but check dis we want you to hire the coach for the TATFA.
Bam we talk to Sancho and dem and of course they well on board...we even convince dem to donate de money dey win from the case against jack to the TATFA...and even pay dey own airfare for some fund raising matches.

We swear by everything Holy that the TATFA never going to be corrupt and we encourage FPAT and everything to make sure the players always get a good deal and the Fans always get a good deal.  Honesty in Business.

Boom, we talk to Federations and tell dem the scenario, we tryin to get rid of Jack and Scamps by makin dem obsolete, so come down T&T for soem friendlies, for free so we could raise some funds...of Course Scotland go be in dat Scotland vs T&T we could full up de stadium wit dat.  WE even talk to USA and Mexico, cuz dem could make jack out if he try to strong dem.  I sure if have real federations out dey who toes jack step on.

Boom we turn on the local players and say allyuh hatta make yuh choice now...a few internationls and Tings runnin nice we tell FIFA we are the popular federation and we in business.

anybody could tink of what I missin?

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stop Sittin' on yuh hands Warrior Nation!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 05:40:21 PM »
now I is a man moppin floors right now to put a lil bread on the table for my youths, but anybody who initiate something like this I go have to let the youths fast a while for me to support this.

Warrior Nation was born out of discontent with the system, especially with how FIFA and TTFF was handlin the ticket disbursement situation..so why recently it seem like all Warrior Nation statements aim is to not ruffle anybody feathers?  making statements when it doh really matter anymore.  How we going to lead like dat?

I suggest Warrior nation trinidad baranch go down to the business registration office and register a TATFF (Trinidad And Tobago Football Federation) or TATFA or even check and see if Jack and dem give up TTFA yet.

Seriously, no kicks ting at all, at all. 
We know Wim going and say something about the 1st string team even though Jack done warn him dat if he do dat he fired..adn dey plan to hire Anton as Head to pacify the population...so we move 3 steps ahead and Talk to Roger Boynes and say - Boynes - this is a chance to be a HERO is T&T history.  Yuh done promise to pay for the coach, but check dis we want you to hire the coach for the TATFA.
Bam we talk to Sancho and dem and of course they well on board...we even convince dem to donate de money dey win from the case against jack to the TATFA...and even pay dey own airfare for some fund raising matches.

We swear by everything Holy that the TATFA never going to be corrupt and we encourage FPAT and everything to make sure the players always get a good deal and the Fans always get a good deal.  Honesty in Business.

Boom, we talk to Federations and tell dem the scenario, we tryin to get rid of Jack and Scamps by makin dem obsolete, so come down T&T for soem friendlies, for free so we could raise some funds...of Course Scotland go be in dat Scotland vs T&T we could full up de stadium wit dat.  WE even talk to USA and Mexico, cuz dem could make jack out if he try to strong dem.  I sure if have real federations out dey who toes jack step on.

Boom we turn on the local players and say allyuh hatta make yuh choice now...a few internationls and Tings runnin nice we tell FIFA we are the popular federation and we in business.

anybody could tink of what I missin?

I had thought of that a while ago too...but
1) If the government intervenes in a negative manner, such that there is a fight between administrators, bet yuh bottom dollar that we will get expelled from FIFA. consider that our players will ketch ass to pick up and keep contracts.
2) If we choose to setup a shadow federation, we have to be ratified by FIFA which I'd venture to say will be impossible since Blatter not letting Jack and his 25+ votes go anywhere. Unless you find a way to have another power in CONCACAF take JW spot on Blatter's right hand side, we'd be hard pressed to fight him.
3) FIFA in the middle of setting up regulations limiting the extent to whch local courts can influence judgements. They are creating a state unto themselves.

At the same time, I doh mind us getting expelled from FIFA in the short term but I personally cannot support anybody on my current income so I wouldnt want to shit up some men life. If we as an organisation can put up funds to help sponsor the local players so they dont have to depend on JW "benevolence" then we might have a chance.

My 0.5 cents.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 05:43:49 PM »
Today I was thinking of something very similar.

Back in December 2005 when the idea wasa being floated around, one of the things that we had while brainstorming for the online group was to release official statements on T&T's football issues,,,, a collective, articulate, official statement that represented the idealogy of the future executive and gross membership of the forum.

This is a classic case for something to be done.

I think the WN has indeed released an official statement though....a call for arbitration.

Maybe it should release another one when the GC is done, perhaps one a little more to "ruffle feathers" as you say...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 05:58:49 PM »
I know this is a long shot and if it even remotely possible is worse than pulling teeth, but this is a very good idea. If this cannot happen Ithink the government should step in and see if FIFA will suspend us. I have a very good feeling that they will find a way to not to. Jack cash Cow cannot stop being milked. This (us not being suspended) in turn will cause other federations to see the bias and speak up....................hopefully.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 06:02:11 PM »
I know this is a long shot and if it even remotely possible is worse than pulling teeth, but this is a very good idea. If this cannot happen Ithink the government should step in and see if FIFA will suspend us. I have a very good feeling that they will find a way to not to. Jack cash Cow cannot stop being milked. This (us not being suspended) in turn will cause other federations to see the bias and speak up....................hopefully.
it will be impossible for Blatter NOT to support his buddy Warner
so if the TnT government steps in we will get suspended untill TTFF power is returned to Warner.
But being a "Special Advisor", he is not directly involved with TTFF. maybe this will be his downfall?
But he is t he president of CONCACAF and is a VP of FIFA.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:10:50 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
This was done b4 back in the mid 80s when Jack wasn't half as powerful as he is now.

Arthur Suite formed a rival football league, had the best players in TT in the league, Marcelle, Latas etc.

Vidale, Corneal etc jumped on board.

Well Jack complained to FIFA, everybody associated with Suite were classfied as "persona non grata" with FIFA.

TT then played with a basic Secon 11 for about three years. Until they come crawling back to Jack around 1988. It was done for the sake of TT football.

I thought Jack and dem woulda have some shame but de man stick it out and watch TT football look like public fools.

I would like to see a public protest in front of the TTFF Office.

Peace,
VB

VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 06:09:52 PM »
these ideas aren't new and will only incur the wrath of Jackula. The best way is to become affiliated with a club and as a club you have a voice then change can and if your voice is unison with others then change can occur......if it is done from the outside then strong opposition will be met but it  has to be a slow and gradual process involving people with strong and impeccable ethical standards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 07:04:03 PM »
There is very little (lacking political...or any other type of clout really) that WN can do in this situation but pledge its solidarity with and support for the Germany veterans.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 09:09:50 PM »
alright....the experts have spoken.
with all the knowledge and insiders on this board.  IS there anybody on here who can answer these 2 simple questions for me then:
1) Who is allowed to vote in TTFF elections? and
2) How do you get among those who are eligible to vote?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 09:17:29 PM »
alright....the experts have spoken.
with all the knowledge and insiders on this board.  IS there anybody on here who can answer these 2 simple questions for me then:
1) Who is allowed to vote in TTFF elections? and
2) How do you get among those who are eligible to vote?
No expert here...but my guesses would be:

1)Members
2)by obtaining membership

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 10:28:59 PM »
What the people and the government is doing not over throwing Jack Warner and Camps?  I never thought there was dictatorship in Trinidad but the TTFF is a great example of one

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »

for you to make this statement proves you do not understand what really going on of the purpose behind the WN

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 03:45:30 AM »
hear nah fellas. ah find for big men we allways quick to dis and belittle each other like school boys, rather than exercise patience and a little tolerance one to another . men does go on with a kind ah disregard for each other on this board that kind of unessasary and not to mention malicious. i think it would be nice if ppl could be a little kinder and tolerant to each other even if that person said somthing that don't make much sense to you. just an observation.     positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 03:55:46 AM »
Personally, I think the best way to tackle TTFF is obtain a position of power and respect in T&T football. The only person in this position is Dexter Skeene. If the ProLeague grows stronger, Skeene can speak out without fear. Of course, Mr Warner has an inside track coz he owns JoePublic and therefore has a seat at the table. However, once FPATT build strong ties and begin to implement programmes that benefit ProLeague and there is official recognition of Warrior Nation, the ProLeague will have the backing of players, clubs and supporters, something that TTFF has never had. Yes, it will take time, but don't forget this is how its supposed to be. TTFF should be there to serve football, not the other way around.

Finally, the press needs to represent the people not the administration. There should be a mass boycott of those newspapers that act as the propaganda sheets for TTFF. Publicity is the oxygen of the ditator, and likewise, bias reporting is not helping the situation in T&T. Maybe you guys  should organise mass boycotts and announce the days in advance. That way, advertisers will pull their adverts for those days and "honest" papers will make a killing. Perhaps then, the editors will be put under pressure to change their ways. This is something real and beneficial that supporters can achieve.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 08:16:50 AM »
I have said it before and I will say it again. Apart from death the only way to get rid of Warner and Camps is for FIFA to ban the T&T Federation. The Government must interfere for this to happen. All this means is that T&T will not be able to play in FIFA sanctioned tournaments etc, and we will lose ground on the rankings. We will still have the pro league developing players, we can still have our U-17 etc in training., and our players will still have the opportunity to play pro ball overseas.

This will cripple Warner - if he can't control he own house, is just a matter of time before he start losing votes in CFU and Concacaf. I am confident he will lose the US and Canada's vote - you think the USA wouldn't want one of their own running things? The problem the Government face is that Warner will attempt to turn it political, so they may be relunctant to do so before the next GE.

Also, the local clubs need to ask Camps and Groden to step down, or remove Warner as special advisor, they have to boycott games, or start independent leagues etc - the good thing here is that the TTFF don't own or control the local stadiums except for the Center of excellence.  You will add that by doing so the clubs will face a ban by our federation, if the clubs stay true to the cause, then you will have a situation where there would be no organized footballl in T&T, with every stakeholder in local football calling for their resignations etc. This will lead to a series of no confidence vote from the government, the local football fraternity, CFU and Concacaf  members.

This game is not about the TTFF or any Federation it's about the folks that play it. Just my take.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 11:42:16 AM »
It eh even death because Jack have 3 sons. I ready for the band
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
What the people and the government is doing not over throwing Jack Warner and Camps?  I never thought there was dictatorship in Trinidad but the TTFF is a great example of one
TTFF is a private organization...."the people" and "the government" can't tell TTFF what to do anymore than they could tell WN, Red Sox Nation or Zulu Nation for that matter...what to do.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 01:10:54 PM »
Hmmm .... how can we sing in a strange land?

Somehow I have visions of a pre-war Iraq under Saddam Hussein. Dissent existed in stifled form and there was disgruntlement aplenty, but life went on under measured tolerance. Then arrived the agents of change and things changed, but how???

... and so it was that both the agents of change and the proposed beneficiaries of change were unprepared for the revolution after all ... and after all (both Gill Scott Heron and MTV) had warned us that the revolution would not be televised, BUT it was ... remember?

Eventually and ironically, the realities of post-Saddam Iraq created gradually a heavenly vibe of pre-war Iraq in the memory of the oppressed ... at least we had this, at least we had that they said under Saddam ...

So I am left to wonder what a post-Jackula state would look like and whether some of the originally disgruntled and Jackaffected will find themselves employing selective memories yearning for the past or will they indeed sing in a strange land???

If yuh love TnT football say 'Amen', but please be cautious about inviting government's 'interference'.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 01:14:14 PM by asylumseeker »

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 01:34:58 PM »
Personally, I think the best way to tackle TTFF is obtain a position of power and respect in T&T football. The only person in this position is Dexter Skeene. If the ProLeague grows stronger, Skeene can speak out without fear. Of course, Mr Warner has an inside track coz he owns JoePublic and therefore has a seat at the table.

YOU have to understand how the TTF is designed and how the constitution is designed.

However, once FPATT build strong ties and begin to implement programmes that benefit ProLeague and there is official recognition of Warrior Nation, the ProLeague will have the backing of players, clubs and supporters, something that TTFF has never had. Yes, it will take time, but don't forget this is how its supposed to be. TTFF should be there to serve football, not the other way around.

Again, I refer you to the current constitution of the TTFF.  JAck and Camps are overlords of an organization, and THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN VOTE THE OUT, ARE YES MEN APPOINTED BY Jack and Camps!

Finally, the press needs to represent the people not the administration. There should be a mass boycott of those newspapers that act as the propaganda sheets for TTFF. Publicity is the oxygen of the ditator, and likewise, bias reporting is not helping the situation in T&T. Maybe you guys  should organise mass boycotts and announce the days in advance. That way, advertisers will pull their adverts for those days and "honest" papers will make a killing. Perhaps then, the editors will be put under pressure to change their ways. This is something real and beneficial that supporters can achieve.

Your advice and intent are both honourable.  I will allow you some time to UNDERSTAND the nuances of T&T"s society.   Then we will have a beer and laugh at the "press," in T&T, and see that the men in charge of the "free press" in T&T also seem to come with a price.

Good luck, I will boycott and help as needed.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 02:59:16 PM »
Well in the old days clubs voted for the new Pres.

However, Jack change dat.

Now the zones vote.

And guess who gives the zones money to run their competitions. They depend on JW big time.

What we need to do is embarass the hell out of the TTFF and JW.

A protest with the players and suporters together in front of the TTFF Head quarters would be nice  :)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 09:39:11 PM »
A protest go end up a lime as every other protest in TNT a lime. See if we can get on the morning programmes etc. That go make more sense than a protest
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 10:46:34 PM »
A protest go end up a lime as every other protest in TNT a lime. See if we can get on the morning programmes etc. That go make more sense than a protest
I think we have to think bigger than T&T media.  men have to come with a well organised protest and somebody (*cough* WN *cough*) could pay for radio and Newspaper adverts tellin people to come out.  bring in the tv crews everybody.  I know foreign men have the link to the media - BBC, Fox sports, ESPN, Reuters...who the hell ever and they sister too...somebody flim de dam ting and send clips to international media.  Have blacklisted players  interviewed (but the players must be in a minority though to not make it look like is them who organise it)...
this is the information age man - you tube and circulate it to friends. internatinal media go eat that up like hot cake.   Throw the ball back in jack and scamps court.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2007, 09:26:45 PM »
Bus trip from NY and Toronto cancell to Boston.  Now allyuh see why I more mad at Jack Warner

1]; } ?>