April 28, 2024, 03:21:55 PM

Author Topic: Foreign players who dis we,should they play if we qualify?  (Read 10354 times)

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Foreign players who dis we,should they play if we qualify?
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2005, 12:51:38 PM »
bring them een....i think it wil help tt football..unite the country and evrything IF we could qualify and then IF we qualify for second round with them men help.....

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2005, 12:59:32 PM »
Consider this...I know men will be on small talk with this hypothetical scenario and say this happen to me but small ting....let's say u checking ah gyul for ah while (i.e WC qualifiers) but she not on u because u riding maxi and have no car ( i.e..we struggling in WCQ) instead she checking ah next fella who drivin ah Lexus (i.e. Zamora and JS hoping for ah england pick) but he not on her at all...so u checking she hard..she checking him hard..and he ignoring her hard...finally u buy ah BMW and ah house(TnT qualify for WC)...the next man get married (i.e.Sven pick his WC squad), she come calling u to go on ah date..WILL U GO OUT WITH HER?

Bad example because alll bets off when it come to gyul.

In your example the gyul would surely take a hit before the man move on.

No if you had to choose between the flams thing and a more sincere, dedicated girl then the analogy might be more appropriate.

JDB u talk like a champion there
Big Up
Real madness
If d girl nice enuff she could ride in d bimma but dat doh mean she wouldn't get kick out after.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2005, 01:03:07 PM »
That gyal go get one hard Totie licks, maybe two then she getting a go so!!!

I would try to blanks she but it go be hard to pass up the chance to get a piece after working so hard.

And no I am not indirectly saying we should give them men a chance...

Hell Flicking no!!!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2005, 01:09:46 PM »
Man real runnin with this girl talk

Real Madness soundin lil bitter after gettin blank
Take it light horse
They have plenty more fish in the sea
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2005, 01:10:28 PM »
Mi nuh kno what di argument dem for? Zamora is OVERRATED and couldn't cut it at premiership level when he was at Tottenham and Jloyd Samuel is a good player that would definitely help, but he doesn't want to play for the Reds.

Look at it this was, Jloyd Samuel is doing what Owen Hargreaves did to the Canadians.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2005, 01:23:15 PM »
Nice Fella J'lloyd is. I saw him eating Doubles 3 weeks ago in west london(but hes from east london though) , must of went to see family & had a day off(b'ham to london)I got this autograph(only if my scanner was working), i asked him quickly if he was gonna change his mind. he said who knows. We left him because he was wid friends and looked like he wanted to finish his doubles.

BTW message board? if Nathan Ellington was eligable would you like him to play?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 01:30:06 PM by Futbol »

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2005, 01:51:13 PM »
how about when T&T makes it
the TTF hold a bbbig pressconfrence
off a sudden u see Zamora & Jloyd Samuel step out beside jack
then after an encouragin speach
they accounce that the to will be joinin da warriors
BUT on the next campain because this one is booked can't change the tickets on the flights  :challenge:   :rotfl:

i have mixed feelings about them coming on board after everyone else work so hard
they havnt been involved with t&t in da past so they r not like yoke or latas but havnin them on the team will improve our chances of advancein' so its a toss up am glad am not gettin paid da big moeny to make da choice
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 02:24:52 PM by Tallman »

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2005, 03:14:03 PM »
Man real runnin with this girl talk

Real Madness soundin lil bitter after gettin blank
Take it light horse
They have plenty more fish in the sea

I know someone would make this comment..anyway ..it wasn't me..if i was in that position she woulda get brush and drop off on the I-20 in the middle of the night..

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2005, 04:42:57 PM »
Them fellas cyar make my side. |Don't treat T&T like if they 2nd or 3rd class. Either yu committed all the way all not at all.

Them fellas want to see they name in big lights minus the hard work to reach there ........ blank dey ass
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2005, 06:50:50 PM »
I leave and come back and this thread heated but I must respond to this analogy by Real Madness

Consider this...I know men will be on small talk with this hypothetical scenario and say this happen to me but small ting....let's say u checking ah gyul for ah while (i.e WC qualifiers) but she not on u because u riding maxi and have no car ( i.e..we struggling in WCQ) instead she checking ah next fella who drivin ah Lexus (i.e. Zamora and JS hoping for ah england pick) but he not on her at all...so u checking she hard..she checking him hard..and he ignoring her hard...finally u buy ah BMW and ah house(TnT qualify for WC)...the next man get married (i.e.Sven pick his WC squad), she come calling u to go on ah date..WILL U GO OUT WITH HER?

If again.....and I puttin Merciless Sticks on she too just for cutting style
. :devil:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2005, 07:01:18 PM »
bring them een....i think it wil help tt football..unite the country and evrything IF we could qualify and then IF we qualify for second round with them men help.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would help TT football??????? so wait nah, yuh eh think that this is the time, when we fighing we royal nennen tuh make it tuh Germany that we need them tuh help?

How will bringing them in Unite the country how?

Initially I would have and have at one time advocated for the inclusion of  those players but after reading of their reasons for not wanting to represent TNT, I would catergorically say NO!!!! zAM... COULD KEEP ON DENYING HIS HERITAGE AND  COULD KEEP ON SAYING THAT Trinidad is his father's homeland and that is it for his  ties to us.

Would it not be uplifting and  be incentive for our local and foreign based players who have made sacrifices both personally and professionally  to reap the benfits of a career opportunity to play on the World Stage? Why have those who are not willing to  experience the difficult times, endure the fruits of those who have laboured to get us there? Now this does not preculde a player who may between now and 2006, show a form that we had not seen before. However, as long as that player was striving within our system and had indicated a desire to play for TNT, then allowances should be made. If a player was asked to represent us, denied us in our hour of need, then why should we recant and accept if and when we do qualify?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2005, 07:05:55 PM »
Alberta I find yuh scarce these days. Like the wifey have yuh on lockdown boy?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2005, 07:10:50 PM »
JDB,

The wuk caught up tuh meh; too mnay long days ; ah come home and ah too tired ; and yuh know ah have tuh reserve time for the madam!!! if ah cyar pound on de keyboard ah have tuh pound somewhere else? yuh he think so?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2005, 07:14:39 PM »
JDB,

The wuk caught up tuh meh; too mnay long days ; ah come home and ah too tired ; and yuh know ah have tuh reserve time for the madam!!! if ah cyar pound on de keyboard ah have tuh pound somewhere else? yuh he think so?

Yuh make meh laugh out loud with that one. But I agree that is a sound theory.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2005, 11:57:23 AM »
ONLY IF DEY PLAYIN FOR FREE.

JAH BLES RASTAFARI.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »
Have  the tables been turned on this topic? is the TTFF still being 'dissed' by our overseas players or are  we 'dissing ' them?

1]; } ?>