April 29, 2024, 10:14:11 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T v United States game (09-June-2007).  (Read 71539 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T v United States game.
« Reply #270 on: June 09, 2007, 05:38:49 PM »
T&T's overall game needs to step up a notch in every dept- from technique, to physical & mental fitness, to speed......

In the end, the boys fought hard and were able to keep the scoreline respectable...so cheers to that  :beermug:

The linesman helped us out in the first half, and we were lucky to come up against an experimental US team. We grew in confidence toward the end of the first half and actually made a decent run of it for a short spell.....In all I think the guys can walk away from this one with some lessons learnt and continue to build. I was not as furious with this game as I was with the El Salvador game....

For those who bash Wim, based on what I've seen I think he's done a good job at bringing some organization and structure to our approach play given the players and resources..... I think he deserves alot of credit....

What is the latest with Noriega?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #271 on: June 09, 2007, 05:40:21 PM »
T&T's overall game needs to step up a notch in every dept- from technique, to physical & mental fitness, to speed......

In the end, the boys fought hard and were able to keep the scoreline respectable...so cheers to that  :beermug:

The linesman helped us out in the first half, and we were lucky to come up against an experimental US team. We grew in confidence toward the end of the first half and actually made a decent run of it for a short spell.....In all I think the guys can walk away from this one with some lessons learnt and continue to build. I was not as furious with this game as I was with the El Salvador game....

For those who bash Wim, based on what I've seen I think he's done a good job at bringing some organization and structure to our approach play given the players and resources..... I think he deserves alot of credit....

That is what bothers me most now.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 09, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »
This still wasn't an America A team....so don't get too carried away with the score...the things the coaches in the PFL have to work on is fitness and speed...we have to be able to move that ball around a lot faster ...we looked like we were a day late and a dollar short for a good part of this game
MEP hush yuh ass nah boy...Well you go out dey and do it...steups
MEP has a point though...the lack of fitness was glaring.  Americans was running pass defenders like dem Vincies in Morvant running from de police.  Players looked slow, consistently out of place and indifferent on several key American runs.

The US were still without many of their key players for most...some for all of the game.  But that's not to detract from the play of Spann, Roberts and Toussaint...and from the rest of the team who seemed to eventually settle down.

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 09, 2007, 05:46:07 PM »

In the end, the boys fought hard and were able to keep the scoreline respectable...so cheers to that  :beermug:

It looked as though Terrance Babwah went with him to the hospital so if the WN crew in the area can contact him, we may get some information.
From the looks of it, he was put on oxygen immediately indicating that he was not conscious. I hope there was nothing wrong with his neck/spine.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 09, 2007, 05:46:17 PM »

« Reply #256 on: Today at 07:33:34 PM »
Q
uote from: elan on Today at 07:19:36 PM
I think we need to complain to FSC about their distasteful commentators. One of our players was injured in what looks to be serious and there was no update whatsoever about it. Johnson has a little problem and they all over that.  All so they need not have a commentary team which constantly berates the official when it goes against the US, but when the same calls are made to the opponents it is the right one. NO replays on attempts at goals or good saves on anything positive that the other team did.

I am really upset that we did not get any updates on Noriega. I am fuming right now.
Off-base and incorrect.

Paul Caligiuri, more than any other commentator in football gives the TnT squad it's just due...Dave Nelson also did a very fair job, other than in their questioning of the offsides calls...which went both ways.  On the rebound off Spann's 90-minute shot on Keller, they opined that the linesman had erred in calling the follow up play offsides.  It's one thing to criticize the bias filming of the game, another to call the commentators distasteful.  The Producers have more say, and certainly the Director, in getting sideline reports...to suggest that the commentators are at fault is simply ridiculous. Who knows what information is available on Noriega?  My guess is that they took him to the hospital as a precaution owning to the injury being to the head.  Anyone who watches American football could right away tell that it was a concussion...they provided the info that they had.

As for the no replays on attempts at goals...maybe because there weren't that many TnT shots on goal?  They showed both of Spann's attempts and they praised the ref for handing out warnings to twoTnT players who were guilty of clumsy challenges.  In both instances the players should have been booked (and dismissed, since it was a second yellow for each player).  Instead they lauded the ref for being fair.

FSC is marketing the game to an American audience...I wouldn't waste no energy getting worked up because they're not showing enough from the other team's perspective.

YOu cannot be serious.......the only reason they give T&T props cause they was not sure about the outcome of the game. They kept playing up T&T and down playing their team to make the victory look bigger than it really is. The first time we got an offside Caliguiri said it was a good call, but all the offside calls against them was no good. They did not even give Jan his props for coming up big against "the man who created history". Keller made one save and "he can always be counted on to rise to the occasion." B.S my friend.

Even my US friends were sick of the commentary. YOu really cannot be serious.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 09, 2007, 05:47:42 PM »
Ah just finish watching de game on de Spanish channel, me eh want tuh listen tuh dem other bias and boring English commentary on dem other channels. Ah know meh lil Spanish and de Spanish commentators more hype and in to de game, so I wid dem right true. When ah goal score, well boi, dat commentator does hold dat chord fuh goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, may be fuh 1 - 2 minutes. Of course ah disappointed wid dat loss, but by no means upset or embarrassed, cuz fuh de PFL players dey did pretty good, against ah world ranked USA team. When yuh really look at, where we fell short, some players just need some polishing up (we have time fuh de WCQ) and de ones dat are not ready, by de grace of de father de dey will make room fuh de Edwards and who ever world cup players Wim call up. People don't get frustrated, USA won, but dey didn't advantage and embarrassed us, we are on de right track, fit in those WC players wid de youths dat ready, and trust meh, fuh de WCQ, USA, Mexico and de rest ah teams will have ah solid game on dey hands from T&T. Give thanks. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 05:50:13 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 09, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »

YOu cannot be serious.......the only reason they give T&T props cause they was not sure about the outcome of the game. They kept playing up T&T and down playing their team to make the victory look bigger than it really is. The first time we got an offside Caliguiri said it was a good call, but all the offside calls against them was no good. They did not even give Jan his props for coming up big against "the man who created history". Keller made one save and "he can always be counted on to rise to the occasion." B.S my friend.

Even my US friends were sick of the commentary. YOu really cannot be serious.

Never mind...I see you juss vex and blowing off steam.

Carry on.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 09, 2007, 05:49:05 PM »

It looked as though Terrance Babwah went with him to the hospital so if the WN crew in the area can contact him, we may get some information.
From the looks of it, he was put on oxygen immediately indicating that he was not conscious. I hope there was nothing wrong with his neck/spine.

not only his neck and spine got twisted while in mid-air...he fell directly on his shoulder with his arm crushed under his upper torso. It didn't look like he was conscious.

Anxiously awaiting updates

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 09, 2007, 05:49:54 PM »
So the first of my predictions have come true.

The same predictions that were made on the "FAMOUS LAST WORDS" thread.

Well! At least T&T is still "Kings of the Caribbean" :devil: ;D
Yard man yuh wasting your time. yuh gloating out of season. come again when we A team get doged, this is we C team and by the looks of it they didn't lose by 6 clear goals against a US A team, the same team that gave the WC champs a run for their money with 9 men. so to me that's a victory in it self. :P :P   
A,B,C or D team. It doesn't matter. A few months ago Trinis were posting that the present team is your "B" team and they were ready for the Gold Cup when they were beating all the Caribbean minnows in the Digicel Cup.
Then the FIFA rankings came out and T&T at # 67 are "Kings of the Caribbean" and yet T&T was beaten by 144th ranked El. Salvador that Jamaica's makeshift team would have beaten.
So tell me now. What tournament is this T&T "B" team going to prepare for next after their last game against Guatemala?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 05:51:51 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 09, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
Ah just finish watching de game on de Spanish channel, me eh want tuh listen tuh dem other bias and boring English commentary on dem other channels. Ah know meh lil Spanish and de Spanish commentators more hype and in to de game, so I wid dem right true. When ah goal score, well boi, dat commentator does hold dat chord fuh goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, may be fuh 1 - 2 minutes. Of course ah disappointed wid dat loss, but by no means upset or embarrassed, cuz fuh de PFL players did pretty good, against ah world ranked USA team. When yuh really look at, where we fell short, some players just need some polishing up (we have time fuh de WCQ) and de ones dat are not ready, by de grace of de father de dey will make room fuh de Edwards and who ever world cup players Wim call up. People don't get frustrated, USA won, but dey didn't advantage and embarrassed us, we are on de right track, fit in those WC players wid de youths dat ready, and trust meh, fuh de WCQ, USA, Mexico and de rest ah teams will have ah solid game on dey hands from T&T. Give thanks. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Did the biased distasteful Spanish commentators provide any update on Anthony Noriega?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 09, 2007, 05:51:28 PM »
Or and by the way the majority of the Americans who actually watch soccer will be at the game. The majority of ppl in the US involved with soccer are Youths and they will tell you plain and simple they don't watch the game. Ask hem to name some top internationals they cannot (or very few can). It is us internationals who tune in to look at these games on television.

The commentary team is useless...imagine a player had "a fabulous game." Get real.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #281 on: June 09, 2007, 05:51:53 PM »
FSC was not in control of the video feed. What you saw on screen had nothing to do with them.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 09, 2007, 05:53:04 PM »

not only his neck and spine got twisted while in mid-air...he fell directly on his shoulder with his arm crushed under his upper torso. It didn't look like he was conscious.

Anxiously awaiting updates
He slammed his head into the turf when he fell...simple concussion would be my guess.

Easy for me to say though.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 05:55:48 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 09, 2007, 05:56:32 PM »
Or and by the way the majority of the Americans who actually watch soccer will be at the game. The majority of ppl in the US involved with soccer are Youths and they will tell you plain and simple they don't watch the game. Ask hem to name some top internationals they cannot (or very few can). It is us internationals who tune in to look at these games on television.

The commentary team is useless...imagine a player had "a fabulous game." Get real.
man you are so wrong about the american soccer fan.......10 years ago you could've made that statement and i would have agreed with you but not now.....

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 09, 2007, 05:57:08 PM »
very poor performance from the "reds". This team cannot compete for the future. The back four is too slow and terrible at defending. The mdifield leaves alot to be desired. If this is the team for the future the prospects doesn't look bright.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 09, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
jamaica2099....What does be allyuh problem? Jamaica not even there...Yuh know when allyuh made the World Cup we supported allyuh, now allyuh vex because you couldn't even qualify for Gold Cup....Them same minnows T&T beat keep allyuh out the Gold Cup...Rankings doesn't mean anything because Teams like Ghana were ranked lower just year before so anything could happen with that...Study allyuh get 6 from England who had to cheat to beat us in WC...6 a de finest....Go T&T

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 09, 2007, 06:01:24 PM »
Ah just finish watching de game on de Spanish channel, me eh want tuh listen tuh dem other bias and boring English commentary on dem other channels. Ah know meh lil Spanish and de Spanish commentators more hype and in to de game, so I wid dem right true. When ah goal score, well boi, dat commentator does hold dat chord fuh goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, may be fuh 1 - 2 minutes. Of course ah disappointed wid dat loss, but by no means upset or embarrassed, cuz fuh de PFL players did pretty good, against ah world ranked USA team. When yuh really look at, where we fell short, some players just need some polishing up (we have time fuh de WCQ) and de ones dat are not ready, by de grace of de father de dey will make room fuh de Edwards and who ever world cup players Wim call up. People don't get frustrated, USA won, but dey didn't advantage and embarrassed us, we are on de right track, fit in those WC players wid de youths dat ready, and trust meh, fuh de WCQ, USA, Mexico and de rest ah teams will have ah solid game on dey hands from T&T. Give thanks. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Did the biased distasteful Spanish commentators provide any update on Anthony Noriega?

Tuh be honest not even de English commentator cud really give us much. However, dey said dat he is talking (not too much), and was being taken to de emergency room fuh all de different checks tuh be made, tuh make sure there is no internal bleeding etc. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 09, 2007, 06:07:48 PM »
jamaica2099....What does be allyuh problem? Jamaica not even there...Yuh know when allyuh made the World Cup we supported allyuh, now allyuh vex because you couldn't even qualify for Gold Cup....Them same minnows T&T beat keep allyuh out the Gold Cup...Rankings doesn't mean anything because Teams like Ghana were ranked lower just year before so anything could happen with that...Study allyuh get 6 from England who had to cheat to beat us in WC...6 a de finest....Go T&T

Yeah is so them year man and then is GREEDY FEE ALL all dey care about i deh self.
All American

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 09, 2007, 06:08:48 PM »

Tuh be honest not even de English commentator cud really give us much. However, dey said dat he is talking (not too much), and was being taken to de emergency room fuh all de different checks tuh be made, tuh make sure there is no internal bleeding etc. HIGHLY BLESSED.
good looking out...

Hopefully he'll get back to himself sooner rather than later and be able to rejoin his teammates.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 09, 2007, 06:18:11 PM »
Wow, differences in opinion are amazing between people watching the same game.

My opinion is that the team put up a very brave fight.

They were outclassed by a better team on the day, no shame in that.

USA has their strongest possible team at their disposal, even if they didnt start Bocanegra and Beasley.

Didnt the Soca Warriors lose both home and away to the USA as well in 2005?

I can remeembr T&T teams with Dwight and Latas and Leonson Lewis being outclassed n a very similar manner on US soil in the past.

Theobald - Something hadda be wrong with me, I fond Bleeder had a decent game. He was the only midfielder who looked capable of competing with the US midfield. He was running all over, calling for the ball, slowing down the game, involving everybody with good passing. What do you want from him? To singlehandedly control the game in the middle versus 3-4 US midfielders who have WC and top international experience?? Or is it that we all just watching his position and trying to imagine Latas or Dwight playing? Give him a chance, rememebr he still like 22 years old, and to me, he is standing out in this competition for us.

Jan Williams had a very good game.

Andrei Pacheco - Again, maybe I am losing it, but in this player, I see perhaps the Carl Hooper of Trinidad's football. It reached a stage where I was hoping they came down the left wing to see how he would cope with the US attacks. He made a couple errors, but there were some plays where he broke up attacks, and also very cleverly got out of tigh situations, whether its little body feints, or slick passes...all looking extremely relaxed (sometimes I was a little nervous). But this yute has potential that I have not seen in a while. He looks the sort of player you can put anywhere.

Span - Wow, he almost totally bamboozle keller with that free kick in the first half. Lord, where did T&T get this kinda player from???? he rivals Me-mum with technique shoting the ball. Outplay wise, he is ok, needs some more work on fitness and confidence too though. Very similar player to Tiger.

Roberts - Had a decent game, really ran and fought.

Toussaint - Showed some flashes, but nothing special. What you would expect from a T&T national striker.

All the other players has average games ie they played to their CURRENT CAPABILITIES.
Thats all we can ask of them T&T.
The team fight in spurts was good to see.

Lets not cloud our logic by our personal feeling to Jack, or blind patriotism, we met a top level team today. they are perhaps the stringest team in CONCACAF. Them held world champs Italy to a draw in Germany 2006.
As much as we dont like to saay it, their players are technically a class better than us, they are faster, they are fitter, they are more competitve.
But they still not firing on all cylinders. I feel we only seeing the US at about 60% now.
A full strength SW team could have actually beaten this US team tonight.

The T&T team tonight played better than 2 days ago.
We actually gave the US defense much more stress than Guatemala.

The dislpay tonight was a typical pre-Leo T&T display, Warriors or not.

Dont be disheartened.

We playing this competition, and I am sure all the other teams and main supporters know we at about down to our 3rd string team.
I dont even know where and why we missing players like Benito, Tinto, Telesford (i think injured), Sealy, Tiger and Joel Bailey are, who were standouts at the Caribbean Cup. Then we missing Hardest.

Also, are we really that lacking for natural wingers in T&T right now after Carlos and Colin Samuel?
If we beat Guatemala next game, we still in with a chance.....

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 09, 2007, 06:26:07 PM »

USA has their strongest possible team at their disposal, even if they didnt start Bocanegra and Beasley.

I can remeembr T&T teams with Dwight and Latas and Leonson Lewis being outclassed n a very similar manner on US soil in the past.

Theobald - Something hadda be wrong with me, I fond Bleeder had a decent game. He was the only midfielder who looked capable of competing with the US midfield. He was running all over, calling for the ball, slowing down the game, involving everybody with good passing. What do you want from him? To singlehandedly control the game in the middle versus 3-4 US midfielders who have WC and top international experience?? Or is it that we all just watching his position and trying to imagine Latas or Dwight playing? Give him a chance, rememebr he still like 22 years old, and to me, he is standing out in this competition for us.

Andrei Pacheco - Again, maybe I am losing it, but in this player, I see perhaps the Carl Hooper of Trinidad's football. It reached a stage where I was hoping they came down the left wing to see how he would cope with the US attacks. He made a couple errors, but there were some plays where he broke up attacks, and also very cleverly got out of tigh situations, whether its little body feints, or slick passes...all looking extremely relaxed (sometimes I was a little nervous). But this yute has potential that I have not seen in a while. He looks the sort of player you can put anywhere.

Span - Wow, he almost totally bamboozle keller with that free kick in the first half. Lord, where did T&T get this kinda player from???? he rivals Me-mum with technique shoting the ball. Outplay wise, he is ok, needs some more work on fitness and confidence too though. Very similar player to Tiger.

Toussaint - Showed some flashes, but nothing special. What you would expect from a T&T national striker.

All the other players has average games ie they played to their CURRENT CAPABILITIES.

Lets not cloud our logic by our personal feeling to Jack, or blind patriotism, we met a top level team today. they are perhaps the stringest team in CONCACAF. Them held world champs Italy to a draw in Germany 2006.
As much as we dont like to saay it, their players are technically a class better than us, they are faster, they are fitter, they are more competitve.
But they still not firing on all cylinders. I feel we only seeing the US at about 60% now.

Dont be disheartened.

We playing this competition, and I am sure all the other teams and main supporters know we at about down to our 3rd string team.
I dont even know where and why we missing players like Benito, Tinto, Telesford (i think injured), Sealy, Tiger and Joel Bailey are, who were standouts at the Caribbean Cup. Then we missing Hardest.

Also, are we really that lacking for natural wingers in T&T right now after Carlos and Colin Samuel?

You're absolutely out of mind about bleeder,I too was watching the game and also appreciate varying opinions about the game and the players but respectfully he was the worst of the whole lot today short and simple,here's a small laundry list for you:bad passes,no forward runs up the middle when in posession of the ball,to many back passes,not agressive enough,runs all around the field with no purpose.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 09, 2007, 06:26:44 PM »

Dont be disheartened.

Look ting start ;)
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 09, 2007, 06:28:02 PM »
Much of what you say I respectfully disagree with...but none moreso than this.

Unless you mean specifically that the US players are better than this particular team of players.

Even so, I'll concede that they are more fundamentally sound.  I don't think the problem is technical skill, more one of experience and confidence.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 09, 2007, 06:32:15 PM »
What else did we expect? ???
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 09, 2007, 06:49:55 PM »
Listen man i am not one of these trini's who you could riled up with none sense. i love the game of foot ball and i am a strong supporter of the caribbean, i dont get into all that plantocracy and tribalism. when jamaica win i happy for them when cuba win i happy for them too when haiti win i happy for them. for me it's a caribbean and african thing. when england lose i glad, when the U.S. lose i more than glad, same for spain and them south american teams except brasil, only when france lose i vex and can't sleep for days. and another thing the reason i said your timing was bad cause 75% of the members on this board already expect this out come, there were no illussions about the results. you need to save it for when we A team lose , that would be more of a victory for a tribalist such as your self. and yes we have a B team and that's not it.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Live from Home Depot Center: T&T-USA ...courtesy Tallman
« Reply #295 on: June 09, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »
From the WN Media Team: Nothing much to report post game, other than Noriega suffered a concussion and is in the hospital undergoing tests. Glasgow had a slight injury from the El Salvador game and will be available for the game against Guatemala.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 09, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »
I think you'z de only one seriously buying this pack ah ass.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Live from Home Depot Center: T&T-USA ...courtesy Tallman
« Reply #297 on: June 09, 2007, 06:58:46 PM »
Thanks 4 the update on Noriega
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 09, 2007, 07:12:39 PM »
Guadeloupe just beat Canada 2-1. What TTTF and Jackass Warner go say now.
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 09, 2007, 07:27:51 PM »
If anybody does use a torrent program and want to download the game it have it here

here
or
here
Download it and seed...might encourage men to upload future games involving the team.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>