April 27, 2024, 02:15:57 AM

Author Topic: Henry signs three yr contract with Barca???  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Henry signs three yr contract with Barca???
« on: June 11, 2007, 11:40:58 AM »
Henry agrees terms with Barcelona, according to France Football

Madrid - Thierry Henry has agreed to sign a three-year contract with Spanish giants Barcelona, according to the digital version of France Football on Monday evening. According to France Football, Henry's representatives have just reached agreement with Barca sporting director Txiki Begiristain for a lucrative contract until June 2010.

Now Barcelona - keen to rebuild their squad after a disappointing season - will have to negotiate with Arsenal, Henry's club.

The digital version claims that Barca are prepared to pay around 25 million euros for the Frenchman, who will be 30 in August.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/71594.html

Report: Henry signs three year deal with Barcelona
We might know where Arsenal's Thierry Henry is going after all. France Football is reporting that Henry has signed a three-year deal to play at Camp Nou.

According to France Football, the Arsenal striker's representatives have just reached agreement with Barcelona sporting director Txiki Begiristain for a contract that would extend through June 2010.

Now the Catalan club will begin the process of negotiating the star's release from Arsenal. That price promises to be steep, but Barcelona appears ready to pay it.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_soccerblog/2007/06/report_henry_si.html
Article in France Football
http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2007/20070611_153137Dev.html
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Henry signs three yr contract with Barca???
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 11:49:59 AM »
 :cheers: :cheers:
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 11:52:05 AM »
ah wonder if they going to keep ronadinho now??
All American

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 11:55:06 AM »
Wood for ASSnal next season LOL......MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 12:38:10 PM »
Until i see this on bbc  skysports and arsenal.com i wouldn't believe it

Speculation....

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »
Dat eh sounding right. I thought dey have to agree the transfer fees and ting with de club first, then try to make arrangements with de player. Dat is de same sh*t Ashley Cole geh fine for, talking to another club before any official transfer arrangements were made.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 01:37:51 PM »

I think Ronnie will stay but I think Eto'o is out the door- he's been unhappy there.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 01:43:42 PM »
 :yapping:

every year Henry leaving Arsenal

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »
Barca need somebody younger man. Terry was mash up too much this year. Still a boss though
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2007, 02:11:35 PM »
Milan

if not he Eto'o will make the trud

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 05:29:19 PM »
Here from a real official website..

Agent slams Henry Barca reports
Thierry Henry
Henry has been courted by some of Europe's leading clubs
Thierry Henry's management group has rubbished reports from France that the Arsenal star has agreed a provisional three-year contract with Barcelona.

France Football magazine says Henry's agent met with Barca's sporting director Txiki Beguiristain last week.

But Jeff Weston, from the SEM Group which looks after Henry, told BBC Sport: "No such meeting took place. That is absolute rubbish.

"There's never been any question of him not being at Arsenal next season."

Henry, 29, signed a new four-year contract with the Gunners last year but appeared to cast doubt on his future last week when he said he was flattered by interest from AC Milan.

The European champions and Barcelona have both publically declared their interest in the player.

France Football claims Henry's agent Jerome Anderson has agreed a three-year deal, worth £6.78m (10m euros) a season, with Barcelona, with an option of a fourth year.

"It is all just media speculation, as it was last year, and the year before," Weston added of the latest reports.

Anderson is so furious with the report that he is "seeking legal advice against France Football".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/6743165.stm

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2007, 06:21:04 PM »
Henry considers legal action over Barca claim

Thierry Henry's agent will 'seek legal advice' after France Football magazine published a report that the player has agreed terms with Barcelona.

The Arsenal star's future has been the subject of speculation again this summer despite him signing a four-year contract with the Gunners last summer.

But his agent Jerome Anderson was categoric in denying the magazine's claims.

In a statement released to PA Sport, he said: 'No meetings have ever taken place between Jerome Anderson and Barcelona in France or anywhere else, and Jerome Anderson will be seeking legal advice against France Football.'

The report claims Anderson and Barca sporting director Txiki Beguiristain spoke last week regarding a three-year deal with an option of a fourth year, a claim Anderson has now strongly denied. Last week Henry told ESPNsoccernet that it was 'great to hear' reports of interest in him from European champions AC Milan, but stressed 'I am an Arsenal player at the moment'.

Henry went on to say he had been 'devastated' by the departure of vice-chairman David Dein, who left after a dispute with his fellow directors over the increased involvement of American businessman Stan Kroenke.

'The bosses have been unsettled and a lot of players at the club have been unsettled,' he added.

'I was devastated when Mr Dein left the club. I don't know what happened and I don't want to know but whatever went on, Mr Dein leaving was not a clever move.

'Although no-one is bigger than the club, Arsene Wenger and Mr Dein are really close to being Arsenal.

'So if you ask me if there was one person on the board I would not like to see leaving, I would have said Mr Dein.

'Unfortunately it is out of my hands. I don't agree with what has happened but sometimes that's the way things are. We just have to move on.'

Barca were linked with the player last summer before he signed his new contract with Arsenal, and Beguiristain was quoted in the English press saying his club were still monitoring Henry's situation.

'If he has the desire to play here, then we can see if it's going to happen or not,' Beguiristain told the Sunday Express.

'Barcelona remains the same. It is the perfect place for players who want to come here. I always say the same thing - it's down to the players to decide.'

Your views on this story? Email newsdesk@soccernet.com

Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

1]; } ?>