June 16, 2024, 08:50:47 AM

Author Topic: Count Jackula, Oliver Scamps and Jacklisted Warriors  (Read 2822 times)

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
Count Jackula, Oliver Scamps and Jacklisted Warriors
« on: June 12, 2007, 01:46:28 PM »
I have taken the liberty to write an article summarizing the effects of Jack on our country's football and how devestating it actually is. If this same thing happened in England, Italy, France etc., the countries populations would be rioting. what is happening in Trinidad and Tobago???? If the government bans Carnival I am sure there would be a greater uproar! come on peeps...

Take a read, and feel free to comment either here or at ttgapers.

=======

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Team, affectionately known as the Soca Warriors and previously the Strike Squad, has been for many years at the mercy of Austin Jack Warner, CONCACAF President, FIFA Vice President and Special Advisor to the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation. Recently, the majority of the Warriors have been blacklisted over disagreements over compensation from the first, and successful World Cup campaign in Germany.

For more: http://www.ttgapers.com/Article1769.html

ttgapers
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Count Jackula, Oliver Scamps and Jacklisted Warriors
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 03:35:02 PM »
Well for sure you not on Jackula Christmas List !!.......yeah we football real siffering cause of the jacklisting ! :beermug:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 06:28:34 PM »
Well for sure you not on Jackula Christmas List !!.......yeah we football real siffering cause of the jacklisting ! :beermug:
fe real... there wont be any rides in jacks Helicopter if you keep this up gaper :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 06:42:17 PM »
I saw today ,that there is an agency called transperency international .They usually deal with governments ,wonder if we ask them if they would help us .

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 06:47:36 PM »
guys unlike a vampire jack cant live forever  :devil: unless we jam a steak in he heart, u ever think about what happens after jack has gone,  ???
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »
guys unlike a vampire jack cant live forever  :devil: unless we jam a steak in he heart, u ever think about what happens after jack has gone,  ???

Well I hope he gone soon, yes he was the financier of T&T football, but right now he is not the cure but the cancer. I want to see T&T play the best players possible and right now that is not the case. The whole TTFF in a mess, they cannot jump without Jack. The business community and the gov't have to step in and take some of the burden.

At least some of our better players may be selectable to the coach after his depature. The current senior team is a developmental team, I backing them but fact is fact ....the best 11 not in U.S.A right now !

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 07:56:12 PM »
Funding with FIFA money meant 4 the TTFF
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 07:26:17 AM »
fe real... there wont be any rides in jacks Helicopter if you keep this up gaper :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

fellas, i used to defend jack a bit when he was the only entity willing to step up to put some $$$ behind the team. However, when you start to mess up the players who take us to where we are I have a problem. To blacklist players that are in a dispute with the federation reeks dictatorship. And that is what it is. When last Oliver Camps make a statement on behalf of TTFF? only person u hearing is Jack.

As the blacklisted players ask.. "WHERE IS THE MONEY FROM THE ADIDAS AND EBAY DEAL GONE????" Please account for it. And a little simmy dimmy Excel spreadsheet is not cutting it.

time for the TnT supporters to revolt against the TTFF and SHOW SOLIDARITY WITH THE TEAM.

I personally think THAT ALL TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FOOTBALLERS called up to the senior team SHOULD SHOW SOLIDARITY also. Because if you don't you give Jack the opportunity to dig out the eye of new, young players. the older guys took a stand. PLEASE SUPPORT THEM. Rijsbergen should have no players to select, cause as fast as they are selected, they should then come out and say we showing solidarity. Let Jack go to primary schools next to find players.

ez

ttgapers

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 07:34:26 AM »
Yeah I agree that the only way to beat Jack is for all the players to strike and for us to have no team at all. The only problem with that is, it just not feasible. If ii playing super league football and all the pro league men not striking, it must have 22 men somewhere in Trinidad who thinking ''if i make the side and hit a man two beats on the international stage, i might get a overseas contract'', so the deeper he goes into the leagues he bound to find some players.

But that is the only way boy..otherwise Jack have us by the balls. If the government intervene, the country gets banned and then all the UNC supporters will blame PNM rather than Jack, so either way he win.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 07:49:54 AM »
But that is the only way boy..otherwise Jack have us by the balls. If the government intervene, the country gets banned and then all the UNC supporters will blame PNM rather than Jack, so either way he win.
just Imagine the Babol when You.Ent.See. Ting after day get elected.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 07:50:59 AM »
Nice work Bro...

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2007, 09:45:51 AM »
Yeah I agree that the only way to beat Jack is for all the players to strike and for us to have no team at all. The only problem with that is, it just not feasible. If ii playing super league football and all the pro league men not striking, it must have 22 men somewhere in Trinidad who thinking ''if i make the side and hit a man two beats on the international stage, i might get a overseas contract'', so the deeper he goes into the leagues he bound to find some players.

This is why the attitude change has to be there from:

1. The public (fans/supporters etc.) to get behind PFATT and SUPPORT them.
2. The younger players MUST understand that by playing they are in effect undermining their future bargaining power on the senior team and also PFATT. If we stand for nothing we fall for anything.

ttgapers

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 09:59:41 AM »

KICK CAMPS OUT

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2007, 10:10:32 AM »

KICK CAMPS OUT

camps only there cause he don't opppose anything Jackula say. He is the real definition of a puppet.

ttgapers

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2007, 07:25:15 PM »
umm hmm...people wakin' up.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>