March 29, 2024, 12:14:59 AM

Author Topic: Seon Power  (Read 15679 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seon Powers !
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 08:53:10 AM »
steups@college eh i saw tiger play college ball and there he looked very  good and when he played for trini in digicel cup he couldna trap ah ball either.if allyuh never see ha pfl game doh talk.

seon powers was one of the better defenders in the digicel cup for tirni and he is very young. yes he has to work on hsi technical ability is obvious..be he will run himself into the groudn for the team... much more than alot of other players.
he is very very young. instead of fighting down de youth so much... i say encourage hiim to work on his defincies and he could be potentially ah very good player.
by exposing him to this level now...he know what time it is and its up to him to make that concious decsion to raise de level of his game.

Some peeps lack foresight.  Not a criticism of dem....jes a opinion.  Is like some peeps expeck a man to walk on de field and perform miracles.

De same people who callin Power a shithong is de same one's ravin bout Toussaint because he rip 3 men in a play.

not miracles Palos.  But it is not too much to ask a defender at this level to be able to:

pass the ball 10 yards on the ground to your teammate when you are under no pressure?

check your approach to a winger and determine the angle, especially when you are in the first third of the field (right in front of your goal)

make a simple 40 yard pass in the air into the channel down the line without it going out of bounds?

Just because a player is young doesn't mean that grooming him will make him a quality or even serviceable player at the international level.  Somebody yesterday mentioned Cyd Grey when he just broke onto the team.  Good example.  He made mistakes, but they were under pressure and his defensive strength made up for it.  Power made key errors defending, mad problems passing the ball under little or no pressure, and went forward only to lose the ball shortly thereafter.

Look at what Wim did: first game Power started at left back.  He is right-footed and he did a horrendous job.  His excuse was probably that he can't play left back.  The second game he played right back.   Played shit same way.  He even cost us a goal.  The third game he played right back once agin, but his performance again left much to be desired.  What other choices did Wim have?  How many defenders did we take?  Especially with Noreiga out, Wim was forced to keep Power in the line up.

Palos, what did you see that would make you opt to keep this player around?  And please don't say fight and effort -- this is not the Eddiie Hart league.
JAH you basing this one 3 games right...and hsi games wasnt much worse than any othe rmember of his team?? give or take.

i saw him play about 5-6 games before than these 3. Admittedly this is higher level ah step up from digicel cup but he played agsiant haiti, cuba etc and played admirably. In de first game he had one ro 2 of the betetr attacking runs down de left flank  much more than i can say for our wingers.
 If your pts are valid they will eb valid in different ways for most of the team. What glasglwo do?? bleeder play average for  aplayer with his experince and "level" no??
so pic on seon for why now??

Glasgow did absolutely nothing.  Theobald played ok.  He is more a solid role player than a feature center link so he is needed.

As I mentioned before, the only players that I would keep when the foreign-based pros rejoin the team are:

Jan Michael
Keyeno Thomas
Anthony Noreiga
Trent Noel
Silvio Spann
Densill Theobald
Errol Mc Farlane

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 10:09:53 AM »
steups@college eh i saw tiger play college ball and there he looked very  good and when he played for trini in digicel cup he couldna trap ah ball either.if allyuh never see ha pfl game doh talk.

seon powers was one of the better defenders in the digicel cup for tirni and he is very young. yes he has to work on hsi technical ability is obvious..be he will run himself into the groudn for the team... much more than alot of other players.
he is very very young. instead of fighting down de youth so much... i say encourage hiim to work on his defincies and he could be potentially ah very good player.
by exposing him to this level now...he know what time it is and its up to him to make that concious decsion to raise de level of his game.

Some peeps lack foresight.  Not a criticism of dem....jes a opinion.  Is like some peeps expeck a man to walk on de field and perform miracles.

De same people who callin Power a shithong is de same one's ravin bout Toussaint because he rip 3 men in a play.

not miracles Palos.  But it is not too much to ask a defender at this level to be able to:

pass the ball 10 yards on the ground to your teammate when you are under no pressure?

check your approach to a winger and determine the angle, especially when you are in the first third of the field (right in front of your goal)

make a simple 40 yard pass in the air into the channel down the line without it going out of bounds?

Just because a player is young doesn't mean that grooming him will make him a quality or even serviceable player at the international level.  Somebody yesterday mentioned Cyd Grey when he just broke onto the team.  Good example.  He made mistakes, but they were under pressure and his defensive strength made up for it.  Power made key errors defending, mad problems passing the ball under little or no pressure, and went forward only to lose the ball shortly thereafter.

Look at what Wim did: first game Power started at left back.  He is right-footed and he did a horrendous job.  His excuse was probably that he can't play left back.  The second game he played right back.   Played shit same way.  He even cost us a goal.  The third game he played right back once agin, but his performance again left much to be desired.  What other choices did Wim have?  How many defenders did we take?  Especially with Noreiga out, Wim was forced to keep Power in the line up.

Palos, what did you see that would make you opt to keep this player around?  And please don't say fight and effort -- this is not the Eddiie Hart league.
JAH you basing this one 3 games right...and hsi games wasnt much worse than any othe rmember of his team?? give or take.

i saw him play about 5-6 games before than these 3. Admittedly this is higher level ah step up from digicel cup but he played agsiant haiti, cuba etc and played admirably. In de first game he had one ro 2 of the betetr attacking runs down de left flank  much more than i can say for our wingers.
 If your pts are valid they will eb valid in different ways for most of the team. What glasglwo do?? bleeder play average for  aplayer with his experince and "level" no??

Glasgow did absolutely nothing.  Theobald played ok.  He is more a solid role player than a feature center link so he is needed.

As I mentioned before, the only players that I would keep when the foreign-based pros rejoin the team are:

Jan Michael
Keyeno Thomas
Anthony Noreiga
Trent Noel
Silvio Spann
Densill Theobald
Errol Mc Farlane

i doh like yuh list i will not keep Keyno Thomas and Noreiga will never make that team either. i will keep C. Baptiste because he is one of teh few players that have the ability to kick with his left foot. bless...........
All American

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 10:21:49 AM »

Jan Michael
Keyeno Thomas
Anthony Noreiga
Trent Noel
Silvio Spann
Densill Theobald
Errol Mc Farlane

see dais meh pt. noel play one game and had a good one. u cant make ah finalised assement of a player based on one game?? When williams made some errors men was calling for his scalp. now half ah dem men praising him.
 For me most of the team did well.... glasglow for me was de biggest disspointment and to some extent bleeder cause i know he could play better.
 If ..no when this bullshit over and de rest of the players come back i dont expect powers to make the team..but he is one for the future along with noel etc etc...
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »
Seon Power will have a future if he takes the initiative and works on technique.

Toussaint was the best field player for us but he needs to be put in the right position to make him successful.

The one player that should be banished until he figures it out is Dwayne Jack.
TnT Patriot

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 12:03:17 PM »
Seon Power will have a future if he takes the initiative and works on technique.

Toussaint was the best field player for us but he needs to be put in the right position to make him successful.

Touissant was good for 45 minutes against the US. He was nowhere near our best outfield player and was not particulalry good against Guatemala. There were a few better and more influential players on the pitch against Guateh..Touissant look like the most skilled fella on the pitch..but nowhere near the best performer imo

Why don't we talk about how Power looked when he actually got to play at his best position.....right back. All this talk about how poor he looked and few seem to realize that he only got to play in'his' position for the first half against Guatemala..and if anyone says he played shit in that first 45..you know nutten about football...or you too biased to form a decent opinion. I challenge anybody to watch the frist 45 minutes of T&T, Gutamala objectively and say Seon was not one of our better, more effective players..

Now I eh really sold on the fella...but when yuh calling a right back shit when he playing as a makeshift left back or central defender..dat rough.. At worse the man just eh versatile enough. But from what I saw of the first 45 against Guate..he could play much better than some seem to think

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 12:03:55 PM »
I have supported and read alot of flack about this player. But i want to bet that Seon Powers has what it takes to become a good defender for T&T . Great heart and commitment .I hope he keep up the good work  and dont let what he  read here affect his willingness to become a better player for T&T.

He has drastically improved CERTAIN aspects of his game from the  Digicel Cup and under the defensive coaching of WIM he will be a good enough defender in two years.

About the tourney. T&T with or without stars only once ever got past the first round. Great learning experience , much improved young stars that will form the bulk of our hope and dream for 2010 qualification.

WIM is a boss !!!!! Kudos to A. Roberts last night !!

Laters

I not out to down this youth man at all... I hope he becomes a good defender.... unlikely

but right now he is no where close to being a good international, I don't even know if he is good enough for english 2nd div.

again I am just giving my unbiased opinion from what I saw in the Gold Cup

I doubt from what I have seen that he will ever make it out of Trinidad

Lacking speed, composure and ball skills... again this guy is probably better than 99% of us on the forum... but he doesn't play against us!

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »
To compete at the highest level a defender must have speed and heart (and talent too), and as all ah yuh know we hardly have defenders with speed, and most doh have heart - so leave Power alone let them work with de man, they have 2 years to help de man, and from what I see he goh make it. All yuh remember Carlos Edwards wasn't no major talent, but the man had heart, and nuff speed - they had to harvest he talent.

Men looking for perfection - behave all yuh self. We pool small we not England and Brazil where talent is a dime ah dozen, we pool limited, so we goh always have this situation.

For the 2006 WC we were one of the worse teams on paper, but left as the darlings.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 12:37:24 PM »

JahYouth yuh sum it up quite nicely.......i feel we should start ah thread for each member of de team, ah want to believe that the reason men picking on POWER??/POWERS??? is because he SH%T was piled the highest, granted other men had high piles too......i am of the mindest that a National footballer should be able to make a 10-yard pass pressure or no pressure, tired or not, the man is 23/24 years old. also when i screwing up on my JOB i should expect to get criticize for it, i know the comparison not accurate because; these fellahs WORK is playing FOOTBALL!!!!! is it too much to ask that a fellah be able to make a 10/20/30/40 yard pass with he natural right foot to within 5/10 yards of a teamate?? I think not.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »

Jah..Power did not cause any goal against the US. He wasn't even playing right back in that game. He started on the left. When Noreiga got hurt, he moved to the center with Keyeno. It was either Nickolson or Spann or whoever else it was who was horrendously out of position when Mapp collected the ball on the left. Power came across to cover after the first manwas left for dead. He did not have the speed to catch Mapp and although he was beaten..it was not he whose mistake caused the goal. Why you doh mention earlier when the same Mapp mash up the right back and cross easy to Eddie Johnson..who was the only defender who got back to jam the man in the 6 yard box and give Jan ah easy save...Seon power. In fact in the first half..watch the highlights..Power had at least 1 other goal saving tackle that put off Ching after he broke on goal one on one..while every other man Jack was beaten and jogging back to goal with their mouth open.

The ONLY time he played right back was in the first 45 against Guatemala. And I challenge anyone to criticize that first 45 minutes.

Having said that..he needs to work real hard on many aspects of his game. He has some glaring weaknesses..but his 45 minutes againts Guatemala at his natural position gives me hope that he could still come good

truetrini

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »
It was Spann, he play level shit apart from some dead ball situations, he fart down de place.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »

Touissant was good for 45 minutes against the US. He was nowhere near our best outfield player and was not particulalry good against Guatemala. There were a few better and more influential players on the pitch against Guateh..Touissant look like the most skilled fella on the pitch..but nowhere near the best performer imo

Why don't we talk about how Power looked when he actually got to play at his best position.....right back. All this talk about how poor he looked and few seem to realize that he only got to play in'his' position for the first half against Guatemala..and if anyone says he played shit in that first 45..you know nutten about football...or you too biased to form a decent opinion. I challenge anybody to watch the frist 45 minutes of T&T, Gutamala objectively and say Seon was not one of our better, more effective players..

Now I eh really sold on the fella...but when yuh calling a right back shit when he playing as a makeshift left back or central defender..dat rough.. At worse the man just eh versatile enough. But from what I saw of the first 45 against Guate..he could play much better than some seem to think
Agreed!!!

All our players need work but some have better tools than others to work with.

Again, I think that Toussaint is no playing in the right position. He should be playing facing the defense. Very skillful that with drive and initiative could take him far.

Seon Power has exactly what has been lacking in TnT football for a long time. He works hard and gives 100% at all times. People here are so blinded by offensive talent that they can't see how much of an impact he had on the game defensively. He was probably the best defender we had in terms of tackles won and plays broken up. He was also probably the fittest player. That can also be inspirational to teammates.

He needs to work hard on the technical aspects of the game but a person with drive like him is more likely to improve than any of the players. The coach obviously rates him highly because he played everywhere in the defense. He probably will never be a skills man but he can become more comfortable on the ball. He can learn to be effective playing within his limitations, a la Gary Neville.

Think about it; Essien's biggest contribution to Chelsea is his work rate and never say die attitude.
TnT Patriot

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2007, 06:13:42 PM »
 I did not see the TT/Guat.. But from all the comments, it seems that it was a vast improvement from the US game. In the US game Power was a bit shakey, made some bad passes but he improved as the game went on. The biggest gripe I had with this team was their fitness level and their physical strength to an extent. Yes, one need skill and must be able to make precision passes, but ones fitness/recovery rate must be upto par. Especially against the US. These guys are pros. They are not port workers or guys who working 9-5 jobs. The onus is always  on the individual to get in top shape for big  tournaments. They were still playing at the Digicel Cup level. The US outrun and out muscle our guys. I am not insinuating we get bruisers, but our guys should be able to go shoulder to shoulder against their oponents without falling over. But everyone says there was a mark improvement in their play vs Guat. Unfortunately they needed that performance against the US. But there is hope.

As far the future goes, Power should be on the senior squad, providing he work on his ball skills(bringing the ball from defence to the half line with confidence) and work on his physical attributes. Toussaint should be on that team. He has skill and composure. His physical needs improvement also. Look, that goes for everybody on the team. Together with the blacklisted players, we are seing a good nucleus for 2010 taking shape. To be honest he biggest problem for the TT team is Jack/TTFF. They are the cause for our inconsistency in international football. Go TT!!. Droit au but.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2007, 06:48:49 PM »
Can someone please post the TT vs Guat game. Video.

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2007, 06:52:23 PM »
I did not see the TT/Guat.. But from all the comments, it seems that it was a vast improvement from the US game. In the US game Power was a bit shakey, made some bad passes but he improved as the game went on. The biggest gripe I had with this team was their fitness level and their physical strength to an extent. Yes, one need skill and must be able to make precision passes, but ones fitness/recovery rate must be upto par. Especially against the US. These guys are pros. They are not port workers or guys who working 9-5 jobs. The onus is always  on the individual to get in top shape for big  tournaments. They were still playing at the Digicel Cup level. The US outrun and out muscle our guys. I am not insinuating we get bruisers, but our guys should be able to go shoulder to shoulder against their oponents without falling over. But everyone says there was a mark improvement in their play vs Guat. Unfortunately they needed that performance against the US. But there is hope.

As far the future goes, Power should be on the senior squad, providing he work on his ball skills(bringing the ball from defence to the half line with confidence) and work on his physical attributes. Toussaint should be on that team. He has skill and composure. His physical needs improvement also. Look, that goes for everybody on the team. Together with the blacklisted players, we are seing a good nucleus for 2010 taking shape. To be honest he biggest problem for the TT team is Jack/TTFF. They are the cause for our inconsistency in international football. Go TT!!. Droit au but.

the game was wide open, but the performance of both teams was below par.

MArvin Andrews also had trouble bringing the ball from the back as did most of our ballers..its a matter of confidence I suspect as well as a fully functioning midfield.  Notice before Wim we had great difficulty getting the ball to out midfielders and usually played backs and forwards...Boom kicking the ball with the hope of finding the forwards..time and confidence will improve that aspect of his game.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »
Jahyouth..St. Ann's bredren...

Yuh cyah cry down Seon and den say we should move on with Keyeno.  It was his horrible pass dat nail we coffin at de end of de first game.  Keyeno make de wuss pass in de 3 games out of all de Trinis...in fact out of all de GC players.  Yuh like he toughness and he fighting to head dem air balls but seriously...not much between dem two.

Ah next candidate who accumulate de highest amount of dotish passes when not under pressure is Spann.  Truetrini right he shit down de place good...jes was lucky we did not get punished for it.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »
Good evening, Truetrini and all the forumites.
          TT has always had problems in midfield. lots of defence and lots of forwards. We have had problems developing players of high quality midlle man on a consistent basis. But mind yuh, in the past we have develop great ones but not fast enough.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2007, 07:35:18 PM »
          TT has always had problems in midfield. lots of defence and lots of forwards. We have had problems developing players of high quality midlle man on a consistent basis. But mind yuh, in the past we have develop great ones but not fast enough.

Looks like we have no shortage of ballwinners now. Noel and Aguilera impressed me and we have fellas like Birchie to come back. We will have some steel in the middle. Now we need some creativity.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2007, 07:43:21 PM »

Looks like we have no shortage of ballwinners now. Noel and Aguilera impressed me and we have fellas like Birchie to come back. We will have some steel in the middle. Now we need some creativity.

Ask and you shall receive.....Hardest

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2007, 07:47:43 PM »
What about Carlos!!! He cab bring the ball with confidence.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2007, 10:29:04 PM »
It was Spann, he play level shit apart from some dead ball situations, he fart down de place.

Brother, this is what I have been saying for the last week.
D man eh right atall
Real bad pass and mis-trap
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2007, 10:35:32 PM »

Brother, this is what I have been saying for the last week.
D man eh right atall
Real bad pass and mis-trap

We all know what Silvio Spann can do.  He obviously not fully fit at de moment.  A fully fit Silvio Spann is a tremendous asset to the T&T team.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2007, 11:55:13 AM »
mayb in d future, but as of now, he is dog shit by international standards, he nuh ready for dis level...it must hav ah younger player that we cud focus more on developin. @ dis stage , it hard to still b talkin bout waitin on him to develop

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2007, 12:00:41 PM »

I not out to down this youth man at all... I hope he becomes a good defender.... unlikely

but right now he is no where close to being a good international, I don't even know if he is good enough for english 2nd div.

again I am just giving my unbiased opinion from what I saw in the Gold Cup

I doubt from what I have seen that he will ever make it out of Trinidad

Lacking speed, composure and ball skills... again this guy is probably better than 99% of us on the forum... but he doesn't play against us!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Seon Power
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2015, 01:21:55 PM »
Defender Seon Power, Chainat FC's 2014 Player of the Year, has gone on loan to Dome FC.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2015, 02:25:32 PM »
Power has played himself into the margins. Foot to eat, but away from the thick of things.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2015, 02:32:39 PM »
Power has played himself into the margins. Foot to eat, but away from the thick of things.

I suspect it's to give him playing time. He had surgery on his left tibia back in January, and it was said at the time that he would be out of the game for at least 3 months. Maybe it took longer to recover.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Power
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2015, 04:50:44 PM »
Video of Seon Power in Thailand. Scored a goal at 38 seconds after video start and helped to conceded a goal later after an attacker sneaked behind his header back-pass. Looks like he is a staple in central defense there. Aware that he sort of said Coach a cyah make while he was at the Gold Cip before but that was then. Hope he still is available as we need a VERY deep bench to carry us through World Cup qualifiers, as shite does happen as did for the Panama main defender who just geh his knee lick up. Merge when yuh ready Mods ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7eUBRP3No0
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:37:20 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Power
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2015, 05:19:07 PM »
Video of Seon Power in Thailand. Scored a goal at 38 seconds after video start and helped to conceded a goal later after an attacker sneaked behind his header back-pass. Looks like he is a staple in central defense there. Aware that he sort of said Coach a cyah make while he was at the Gold Cip before but that was then. Hope he still is available as we need a VERY deep bench to carry us through World Cup qualifiers, as shite does happen as did for the Panama main defender who just geh his knee lick up. Merge yuh ready Mods ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7eUBRP3No0

That was then, this is now. He was out of action for a few months this year following surgery on his left tibia. Now he's on loan to Dome FC, a Thai Division 2 club. Hasn't played for the national team since the 2013 World Cup.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2018, 07:05:26 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago International Seon Power signs for Ulaanbaatar City FC
By Justin Grimm (mongolianfootball.com)

April 2, 2018

Two days after Ulaanbaatar City FC announced the signing of 2017 Goalkeeper of the Year Austin Rogers, they have now announced the addition of Trinidad and Tobago international defender Seon Power for the 2018 season.

The 34-year-old defender most recently played for Central FC in his domestic league.

Power, however, brings a vast amount of experience in Asia to the team, having played for almost six years in Thailand. He spent several seasons with Chainat Hornbill FC, now in the top division in Thailand, before going on loan to Dome FC Rangsit and later joining Phuket FC.

Power also brings a wealth of international experience, scoring twice in 43 caps for the Soca Warriors. He has participated in almost a dozen World Cup qualifiers and two Gold Cups, CONCACAF's premier competition.

Expect more major signings by Ulaanbaatar City FC in the coming days.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2018, 04:37:43 PM »
It had ah defender dat used to get real blows on dis forum for his play, but turned out to have really educated feet for ah defender and could ping good pass when he take time to look for it, think he played a couple times for hart but decided travel from where he was based was too difficult or something like that, was it power ??? ??? ???
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>