April 25, 2024, 03:45:56 AM

Author Topic: kobe is ah barca fan  (Read 1364 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
kobe is ah barca fan
« on: June 14, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »
Bryant makes visit to Barca practice 
Associated Press, Updated 2 hours ago   STORY TOOLS:

print   
send   
blog     LIKE THIS STORY?

BARCELONA, Spain (AP) - Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant made a surprise visit to watch FC Barcelona in training Thursday before the team's final game this weekend.

Bryant, who lived in Europe for eight years and is an avid soccer fan, watched quietly from the sidelines and hugged Barcelona striker Ronaldinho after the training session.
"I came to enjoy my favorite football team," Bryant said after security guards let him into the Nou Camp stadium. "It is a privilege to be able to watch Barca train."

The vacationing Bryant said coach Frank Rijkaard was his favorite player, a midfielder with a lot of "class."

Barcelona is tied with Real Madrid atop the Spanish league with 73 points. It plays Gimnastic Tarragona in the team's last match Sunday, needing a victory coupled with a Madrid tie or loss to clinch its third straight championship.                                                                                                                                           
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: kobe is ah barca fan
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 10:43:14 AM »
he grow up in italy as an AC Milan fan, so it eh surprise me that he say Rijkaard is his favourite player.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

1]; } ?>