July 24, 2024, 02:30:20 PM

Author Topic: Fans acknowledge Gold Cup Warriors.  (Read 11485 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Fans Acknowledge Gold Cup Warriors
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 05:53:35 PM »
From a draw down 10 men against Sweden in the World Cup to a draw down 10 men against Guatemala in the Gold Cup.I guess is the same damn thing right?

Damn right - same damn shit, different year...

Jackula just prove that he has no shame whatsoever.

1) Oversell the f-ing stadium, manipulate the TV and catering rights for the U17 WC and then complain about the government's commitment to the sport

2) Boast how no white man could come in his country and boss him around and then file a complaint against Macbeth for racism

3) Send he friend to vote in Fifa elections posing as the Haiti representative and then criticise the government for they questionable 'undemocratic' tendencies

4) Kill all transparency within the TTFF and then lambaste the government for not giving the TTFF money

5) Refuse to honour his word and then call the players mercenaries

I want to see him put the nail in he own coffin
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 06:50:17 PM »
Can someone post the video of the game.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 06:52:49 PM »
Can someone post the video of the game.
which one?
we played three games  ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 07:05:21 PM »
TT vs Guat.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »
Eman u sure u eh Trin and your tag line is long time Trini supporter and German waggonist extraortinaire.

I like he morgage he coffin. All yuh is the bestest of the best. As how to deal with Jack gov't to intervene and we get band. FIFA eh doin a ting. Jack is FIFA so doh expect Jack to discipline Jack we need a band a blue band and all put only a band could save we.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 07:34:13 PM »
Imagine this worm of a human being have the gall to use the word mercenary to describe people who he has cheated!  Ah guess he think the sun rises at the west.  That man lacks a conscience! 
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 08:34:59 PM »
It doe look like dem boy and dem eh go get no money from jack a ras claat. after reading that article , it look like jack aint giving up jack. so for the sake of we football they should just cut their losses and in the furture when dealing with jack , call the country to witness and put it in writing in the form of a contract and get it notarized ,BC no body aint go do nothing to help the prosscess, not even a march or nothing , that's how soft trin's are, so for the fans and the development of the game in T&T give it up guys cause nobody aint comming to your aid especially the T&T public. and as for jack warner , he look like he will sell his soul for vanity, so you cant reason with a devil like that. so for the sake of we youth the true fans and our football, leave it alone.               positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 02:45:23 AM »
It doe look like dem boy and dem eh go get no money from jack a ras claat. after reading that article , it look like jack aint giving up jack. so for the sake of we football they should just cut their losses and in the furture when dealing with jack , call the country to witness and put it in writing in the form of a contract and get it notarized ,BC no body aint go do nothing to help the prosscess, not even a march or nothing , that's how soft trin's are, so for the fans and the development of the game in T&T give it up guys cause nobody aint comming to your aid especially the T&T public. and as for jack warner , he look like he will sell his soul for vanity, so you cant reason with a devil like that. so for the sake of we youth the true fans and our football, leave it alone.               positive.

Ok, so the guys give up. Jack wins again. Do you think he'll lift the blacklist? Or will he continue to punish those guys he personnally dislikes?
Like it or not, these guys crossed the line when they decided to fight Jack Warner. There is no going back. They are not like many people on this site. They are strong enough to take the fight right through to the last bell.

You guys should be proud that they are making this stand. All they ask from the people of T&T is that contiue their support. Otherwise we'll be talking about the same issues ten years from now. Jack has to learn that he no longer owns football in T&T. Its gonna belong to the people, once again.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 03:03:07 AM »
From a draw down 10 men against Sweden in the World Cup to a draw down 10 men against Guatemala in the Gold Cup.I guess is the same damn thing right?
Damn right - same damn shit, different year...
Jackula just prove that he has no shame whatsoever.
1) Oversell the f-ing stadium, manipulate the TV and catering rights for the U17 WC and then complain about the government's commitment to the sport
2) Boast how no white man could come in his country and boss him around and then file a complaint against Macbeth for racism
3) Send he friend to vote in Fifa elections posing as the Haiti representative and then criticise the government for they questionable 'undemocratic' tendencies
4) Kill all transparency within the TTFF and then lambaste the government for not giving the TTFF money
5) Refuse to honour his word and then call the players mercenaries

I want to see him put the nail in he own coffin

Midknight,
I think he has co-authored this book below (my apologise to Mr. Peter Schweizer)
and those are the chapter titles  :devil:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 03:10:27 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 10:59:42 AM »

FPATT...do you know if the players have indicated that the only court action they would take is the one prescribed by FIFA to go through the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Switzerland?
Because if they did that then there would be no reason for a blacklist since that would be in keeping with FIFA statutes.

If they haven't indicated this then TTFF can just say there is a carte blanche threat of legal action that is in breach of the statues.  I think it makes a big difference if they indicate they intend to follow FIFA statutes.  Just my take on it.  This blacklist thing should have been resolved weeks ago.

1]; } ?>