June 16, 2024, 05:06:02 AM

Author Topic: Letter from Shaka to Warner sent sunday 17th june  (Read 19711 times)

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Letter from Shaka to Warner sent sunday 17th june
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2007, 07:41:24 PM »
Give him hell Shaka.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2007, 08:37:37 PM »
I am PROUD of the courage and class that FPATT and Shaka and little T&T are displaying. Now we need sustained pressure and continued education in this matter.  Don't give up!!!!!
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2007, 08:49:07 PM »
Check!!

Your move, Jackula  :devil:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
Nice goin Mr. Hislop. As 4 the press expect only Lisana and d express tocarry it. Guardian editor iS JW author and Newsday just plain incompetent.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2007, 10:18:48 PM »
nicely..

Ah Love it!

(C) Mr Samuel!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2007, 11:43:26 PM »
#1 lesson in negotiation- Refrain from using any language that may cause the counterparty to become defensive- A negotiation is not a debate/argument. It's almost the complete opposite.

I fear that JW's attitude toward reaching a happy median could possibly take a turn for the worse after reading some of the language in there....My hope is that he's a bigger man than that  :-\

Good job nevertheless and all the best to FPATT...

they have to be careful about taking bait....they come real close with this.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2007, 03:40:14 AM »
#1 lesson in negotiation- Refrain from using any language that may cause the counterparty to become defensive- A negotiation is not a debate/argument. It's almost the complete opposite.

I fear that JW's attitude toward reaching a happy median could possibly take a turn for the worse after reading some of the language in there....My hope is that he's a bigger man than that  :-\

they have to be careful about taking bait....they come real close with this.

Yes my boy, but that is what lawyers there for. They should know just how far you can push it without the other party having legal recourse.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:08 AM »

Jack under no obligation to answer this letter.
We all know who pulling the strings at TTFF but he really could laugh off this.
Was a similar letter written to TTFF ?
Ah mean, is really the TTFF that blacklist the players under the advice of Jack.
Going after Jack with letters like this may be a good publicity ploy to expose him from the players side but the real success is going to get TTFF and by extension Jack to sit down with the affected players and work it out.
Something much stronger than letters will have to be used to achieve this.
Ah have a suggestion but ......... big brother watching.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2007, 05:44:29 AM »
Jack will NEVER answer/reply to this letter and of all people T&T players should know Jack by now. Come on Shaka, yuh smarter than that...

16 players plus millions of supporters behind these man and none of us could stop ONE man Jack Warner. That is truly amazing....

Jack is a politician and he could fabricate and bluff real good, he knows when to talk and when not to, he will ignore this letter and make Shaka look stupid....

If them 16 players really put they head together they will accomplish a lot, but apparently only a hand full really pursuing or trying to fight, they look like they hanging on a string ready to jump back on the ship..

Over and Out....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 05:46:10 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2007, 05:55:02 AM »

Ah mean, is really the TTFF that blacklist the players under the advice of Jack.
Going after Jack with letters like this may be a good publicity ploy to expose him from the players side but the real success is going to get TTFF and by extension Jack to sit down with the affected players and work it out.

Of course he's obligated! This is a letter from the President of FPATT to the head of CONCACAF. Warners job is to oversee the development of football in his region. He has signed up to uphold FIFAs code of ethics and their memorandum of understanding with FIFPro. He can't pick and choose which parts he agrees with. FPATT are building a case against Warner, can't you see that? Every time he snubs them, its added to his file. Eventually his position will be untenable. Everyone says hes untouchable, but no one ever is. Stalin, Amin, Saddam all fell in the end.

This is a long game thats being played, and every mistake Warner makes, you can bet FPATT are adding them to the list. I just can't believe how many cowards there are in world football frightened to speak up for the little guy.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:47 AM »
This is a long game thats being played, and every mistake Warner makes, you can bet FPATT are adding them to the list.
I wish ALL our players all the best in their future endeavours.

I just can't believe how many cowards there are in world football frightened to speak up for the little guy.
Is not so much that people are cowards eh, it has more to do with the apparent Absolute power that Warner has within FIFA. I am sure that some People feel that they do not have the amount of energy that it will take to bring transparency, fairness and civilty to the TTFF.
But having said that, all it takes is a first step like this grass roots organisation in our football for more and more people to get HOPE and see the light at the end of the Tunnel.

Come on people there is HOPE!!!
HOPE for change in the relationship between players and the TTFF.
HOPE that ALL players, local or Foreign, can feel comfortable that they can bring concerns and difference of opinions forward without threats of being BlackListed.
HOPE that there will one day be transparency within the TTFF.
HOPE that one day the TTFF and Players both work TOGETHER for the best possible outcome in our quest for any Tournament.
HOPE that Player welfare, education, insurance, contract education, contract negotiation, attorney assistance, loans, career guidance, protection from exploitation, networking  and general support will one day be a reality.

HOPE my friends HOPE. <-- click here
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 06:22:34 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2007, 06:26:38 AM »
Jack is not invincible !
people forget about Bosman ruling or what ?

He took on UEFA (much more powerful than Concacaf) and won

for those who dont know have a read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosman_ruling
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2007, 07:24:44 AM »

Of course he's obligated! This is a letter from the President of FPATT to the head of CONCACAF. Warners job is to oversee the development of football in his region. He has signed up to uphold FIFAs code of ethics and their memorandum of understanding with FIFPro. He can't pick and choose which parts he agrees with. FPATT are building a case against Warner, can't you see that? Every time he snubs them, its added to his file. Eventually his position will be untenable. Everyone says hes untouchable, but no one ever is. Stalin, Amin, Saddam all fell in the end.

This is a long game thats being played, and every mistake Warner makes, you can bet FPATT are adding them to the list. I just can't believe how many cowards there are in world football frightened to speak up for the little guy.

So what happen while FPATT trying to make him look like Amin, Stalin  whichever other despot you like ?
No worthwhile Trinidad and Tobago football ?
If the purpose of FPATT is to get rid of Jack and not to look after all the players in Trinidad and Tobago and also to make sure the best possible team gets picked, then FPATT is just a next name for Jennings.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2007, 07:38:16 AM »
Nice letter Shaka there is hope out there , with you leading the way I think we will be ok, you are a respected member of the football fraternity who has the guts to stand up to Jack Warner.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2007, 07:43:22 AM »
With you as the leader we can't go wrong, you are a respected member of the football fraternity who knows the players concerns, and you do have the guts to stand up to Jack Warner

Way to Go.... keep up the pressure.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 07:54:08 AM »

Take a turn for the worse!!  That would have to be a 360 degree turn cause the man aint trying to negotiatie right now, things cant get no worse.  What evidence has Jacula shown that he is interested in reaching a happy median?
In fact they may need to get worse before they get better, we may see some lean years in TnT football.  But, if in the long run things work out for the better Im all for it.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 07:55:02 AM »
Jack will NEVER answer/reply to this letter and of all people T&T players should know Jack by now. Come on Shaka, yuh smarter than that...

16 players plus millions of supporters behind these man and none of us could stop ONE man Jack Warner. That is truly amazing....

Jack is a politician and he could fabricate and bluff real good, he knows when to talk and when not to, he will ignore this letter and make Shaka look stupid....

If them 16 players really put they head together they will accomplish a lot, but apparently only a hand full really pursuing or trying to fight, they look like they hanging on a string ready to jump back on the ship..

Over and Out....
       Breds i really believe you are a prophet,this is exactly what's happening and going to happen,i'm just waiting to see thing unfold,i'm involved in T&T Football too long not to know this.
       Give me a hand they. :applause: :applause:

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 08:11:28 AM »

Over and Out....
       Breds i really believe you are a prophet,this is exactly what's happening and going to happen,i'm just waiting to see thing unfold,i'm involved in T&T Football too long not to know this.
       Give me a hand they. :applause: :applause:

I dont think Jack being unresponsive to this letter will in any way make Shaka look stupid.  As someone said before they are building a case, so it if ever comes to it, this will serve as further eveidence of Jacks unwillingness to negotiate.
We venturing into new territory, we cant just sit back and say, "Jack been around too long, we cant get rid of him, he in too tight with Sepp..."
we gotta try new thigns, and take action like action has never been taken before, there is no telling what the outcome will be because its never been done before.

People on the outside are watching, FPATT this thing really needs some Intl light to shine on it.
from the blog
"If Mexico and the US qualify for the final they should boycott the game to send a real signal to FIFA and CONCACAF to get their act together."

That would be pretty amazing. I don't know if there's any precedent for it, I'm not sure how much difference it would make, and it's hard to imagine U.S. and Mexican players and coaches getting together and agreeing on that sort of thing. But it's fun to think about the attention it would get.

It would never happen though, especially with the Confederations Cup berth at stake.

Posted by: Joe S. | June 19, 2007 06:47 AM

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Liburd: Not fair Jack
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 08:16:24 AM »
Not fair Jack
FPATT boss Hislop strikes back
By: Lasana Liburd (Express).

Tuesday, June 19th 2007

Shaka Hislop, interim president of the Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT), set a torrid pace for the fledgling organisation on Sunday with a biting response to FIFA vice-president and Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) special adviser Jack Warner's assertion that the World Cup players were "greedy" and held their country to ransom for unjustified claims.

In a letter to the CONCACAF president, Hislop, who is one of 16 players threatening legal action against the T&TFF over a World Cup bonus dispute, rejected Warner's claims and countered with accusations of bias and slander on the part of the powerful football administrator who brokered the controversial World Cup pact on behalf of the T&TFF.

Hislop, who represents United States Major League Soccer (MLS) outfit Dallas FC, rubbished Warner's suggestions that the players' decision to seek legal advice had forced a closure to settlement talks.

Here now in full is Hislop's letter to Warner:

Dear Mr Warner,

I am writing to you as President of the newly formed Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT), where we have been devoting our attentions to our launch and the business of representing our general membership.

FPATT would like to join you in commending the courageous showing of the young Soca Warriors in this year's Gold Cup tournament, especially in their final drawn match against Guatemala when they played with 10 men for all of 58 minutes. It is this same courage that won the hearts of millions around the world at last year's World Cup. It truly was delightful to witness. They made us all proud.

Your latest slanderous attack though has prompted me to write in defence of the characters of the most successful team in our nation's history.

In response to your latest accusations, it is a person's human right to legal counsel. Your opposition and the TTFF's flailing attempts to deny them this right points to stratagem.

In all my years as a professional player I have always retained the services of a lawyer to oversee all my negotiations, as I'm sure you have, given your many legal incongruities of late. This has never prevented me from entering into talks with anyone.

Furthermore, these players have always been honoured to wear the red, black and white of Trinidad and Tobago and have never ruled themselves unavailable for national selection as incorrectly suggested. They have always been available to "sit down around a table and talk", albeit with counsel.

Indeed, countless efforts to resolve this issue and promote transparency within the national game have seen the TTFF stand steadfast in their intrepidity.

What they are seeking is an impartial ruling as to whether their claim, which they believe they are contractually entitled to, is "remotely justified" (as you put it) or not. You have continually proven yourself heavily biased and opinionated in this matter when in truth, in your capacity as CONCACAF President, you should be the one to advise on the impasse.

The players who represented T&T in the World Cup are all professional footballers; this is their livelihood. This cannot be interpreted as "greed", or even worse holding anyone "to ransom".

The absurdity of this statement and the blasé with which it has been bandied about is beyond me, as it should be to someone in your standing.

This whole episode has shown the importance of a players' association to the modern game. President Blatter in his recent address to his delegates, commented on the efforts FIFA had made "to include players in the decision-making process by signing a memorandum of understanding with FIFPro, the international players' organisation".

The TTFF must now follow FIFA's lead in recognising and working with FPATT in an effort to take our game, both at the national and international levels, forward.

I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
Shaka Hislop.
President- FPATT

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 08:26:52 AM »
Take wood now Jackula.....hold dat
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 08:34:33 AM »
Dear Mr. Warner,

I am writing to you as President of the newly formed Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT). I and everyone else at FPATT have been occupying ourselves with our launch and the business of representing our general membership. FPATT would like to join you in commending the courageous showing of the young Soca Warriors in this year’s Gold Cup tournament especially in, as you commented, its final drawn match against Guatemala when it played the match with 10 men for all of 58 minutes. It is this same courage that won the hearts of millions around the world at last year’s World Cup. It truly was delightful to witness. They made us all proud.
Your last outburst though has prompted me to write in defense of the characters the most successful team in our nation’s history against your latest slanderous attack.
In response to your latest accusations, it is a person’s human right to legal counsel. Your opposition and the TTFF’s flailing attempts to deny them this right points to stratagem. In all my years as a professional player I have always retained the services of a lawyer to oversee all my negotiations, as I’m sure you have given your many legal incongruities of late. This has never prevented me from entering into talks with anyone. Furthermore these players have always been honoured to wear the red, black and white of Trinidad and Tobago and have never ruled themselves unavailable for national selection as incorrectly suggested. They have always been available to “sit down around a table and talk”, albeit with counsel. Indeed countless efforts to resolve this issue and promote transparency within the national game have seen the TTFF stand steadfast in their intrepidity.
What they are seeking is an impartial ruling as to whether their claim, which they believe they are contractually entitled to, is “remotely justified” (as you put it) or not. You have continually proven yourself heavily biased and opinionated in this matter when in truth, in your capacity as CONCACAF President, you should be the one to advise on the impasse.
The players who represented T&T in the World Cup are all professional footballers; this is their livelihood. This cannot be interpreted as “greed”, or even worse holding anyone “to ransom”. The absurdity of this statement and the blasÈ with which it has been bandied about is beyond me, as it should be to someone in your standing.
This whole episode has shown the importance of a players’ association to the modern game. President Blatter in his recent address to his delegates commented on the efforts FIFA had made “to include players in the decision-making process by signing a memorandum of understanding with FIFPro, the international players’ organization”. The TTFF must now follow FIFA’s lead in recognizing and working with FPATT in an effort to take our game, both at the national and international levels, forward. I look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Shaka Hislop
President- FPATT

Hey FPATT, what is the membership of this organization? and is it growing and how fast...or slow. It seems to me that if the membership of FPATT increases it will have more of an effect on Jack and TTFF to "encourage" him/them to do the right thing vis a vis the players. If this impasse is allowed to continue T&T can illafford to send that Gold Cup team to represent us in WC qualifying as Jahyouth mentioned.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 08:47:41 AM »
If this impasse is allowed to continue T&T can illafford to send that Gold Cup team to represent us in WC qualifying as Jahyouth mentioned.
Pointman, go to this post by trini_bwoy, watch the video  and tell me what Warner has to say
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2007, 09:58:40 AM »

Over and Out....

Ignoring Shaka won't make him look stupid.  Give Shaka more credit than that...this is a game that's being played out in the press...since that is where Jack insists on airing his gripes.  This is more a letter addressing the public in general, and SW fans specifically to let them know FPATT's position, and to counter some of the ridiculous, libellous and hyperbolic statements made by Jack.  Whether he chooses to answer or not is immaterial...his silence in this regard can justifiably be interpreted as complicity.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2007, 10:12:33 AM »
Dear Mr. Warner,

I am writing to you as President of the newly formed Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT). I and everyone else at FPATT have been occupying ourselves with our launch and the business of representing our general membership. FPATT would like to join you in commending the courageous showing of the young Soca Warriors in this year’s Gold Cup tournament especially in, as you commented, its final drawn match against Guatemala when it played the match with 10 men for all of 58 minutes. It is this same courage that won the hearts of millions around the world at last year’s World Cup. It truly was delightful to witness. They made us all proud.
Your last outburst though has prompted me to write in defense of the characters the most successful team in our nation’s history against your latest slanderous attack.
In response to your latest accusations, it is a person’s human right to legal counsel. Your opposition and the TTFF’s flailing attempts to deny them this right points to stratagem. In all my years as a professional player I have always retained the services of a lawyer to oversee all my negotiations, as I’m sure you have given your many legal incongruities of late. This has never prevented me from entering into talks with anyone. Furthermore these players have always been honoured to wear the red, black and white of Trinidad and Tobago and have never ruled themselves unavailable for national selection as incorrectly suggested. They have always been available to “sit down around a table and talk”, albeit with counsel. Indeed countless efforts to resolve this issue and promote transparency within the national game have seen the TTFF stand steadfast in their intrepidity.
What they are seeking is an impartial ruling as to whether their claim, which they believe they are contractually entitled to, is “remotely justified” (as you put it) or not. You have continually proven yourself heavily biased and opinionated in this matter when in truth, in your capacity as CONCACAF President, you should be the one to advise on the impasse.
The players who represented T&T in the World Cup are all professional footballers; this is their livelihood. This cannot be interpreted as “greed”, or even worse holding anyone “to ransom”. The absurdity of this statement and the blasÈ with which it has been bandied about is beyond me, as it should be to someone in your standing.
This whole episode has shown the importance of a players’ association to the modern game. President Blatter in his recent address to his delegates commented on the efforts FIFA had made “to include players in the decision-making process by signing a memorandum of understanding with FIFPro, the international players’ organization”. The TTFF must now follow FIFA’s lead in recognizing and working with FPATT in an effort to take our game, both at the national and international levels, forward. I look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Shaka Hislop
President- FPATT

Meh CIC  breddrin in yuh blood clat Jack. Is not a set of stupid people yuh dealing with JACK you are in for a long ride which will challenge the very nature of your corrupt phsyce that has gone unabated for decades. I forsee a day when all these FARTS in the TTFF  are gone and the young blood take over and lift our football to be the envy of Concacaf.

Shaka breds I am behind FPATT 100% I have a dream that you all become the new face of football in Trinidad and Tobago. The TTFF is a dying horse
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 10:15:08 AM by grskywalker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 10:29:18 AM »
I have a dream that you all become the new face of football in Trinidad and Tobago. The TTFF is a dying horse

They're not competing with the TTFF though.  FPATT is a players' union...TTFF is the local chapter of sport's organizing body.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 10:36:15 AM »
i CLEARLY STATED I HAVE A DREAM!!!! YES I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE B & S

Let me explain what I am saying as it has gone clean over your head.
New face of football- I was expressing a wish that they can eventually take over the reigns at TTFF
TTFF is a dying horse- I am refering to the current executive and their mis-doings  and faliures which are clear for everyone to see. Something must give way for change to come

Understand :waiting:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 10:37:47 AM »

New face of football- I was expressing a wish that they can eventually take over the reigns at TTFF
TTFF is a dying horse- I am refering to the current executive and their mis-doings  and faliures which are clear for everyone to see. Something must give way for change to come

easy, easy ;)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 10:39:37 AM »
1) I never insinuated that Shaka was incapable of writing the letter himself.  My point was just that there is obviously some "legalese" in there which shows that a lawyer gave it a "visto bueno" prior to Shaka signing it.  Having a lawyer draft, or revise a letter means that the respondant will act in like manner with legal counsel of his own possibly leading to a long drawn out process.

2)Contrary to popular sentiment here on this board, and with an expectation that people will cuss for my saying this, I thought the letter was clever, but not very smart.  There was incendiary language throughout the letter which was simply needless, and may well prove to be counterproductive to bringing both parties to the table in good faith.

3) I would love to know what FPATT expects to gain from this letter aside from public support.  Warner and his cronies will NOT take this attempt at public humiliation lightly, and is now self the process will be stalled.  Egos seem to have prevailed over common sense and an aim to work towards the greater good (first by Warner, and with this letter followed by FPATT).

4) Get accustomed to the Gold Cup team.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 10:42:34 AM »
1) I never insinuated that Shaka was incapable of writing the letter himself.  My point was just that there is obviously some "legalese" in there which shows that a lawyer gave it a "visto bueno" prior to Shaka signing it.  Having a lawyer draft, or revise a letter means that the respondant will act in like manner with legal counsel of his own possibly leading to a long drawn out process.

2)Contrary to popular sentiment here on this board, and with an expectation that people will cuss for my saying this, I thought the letter was clever, but not very smart.  There was incendiary language throughout the letter which was simply needless, and may well prove to be counterproductive to bringing both parties to the table in good faith.

3) I would love to know what FPATT expects to gain from this letter aside from public support.  Warner and his cronies will NOT take this attempt at public humiliation lightly, and is now self the process will be stalled.  Egos seem to have prevailed over common sense and an aim to work towards the greater good (first by Warner, and with this letter followed by FPATT).

4) Get accustomed to the Gold Cup team.

that is my greatest fear :-[

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 10:56:29 AM »

Ohhh...so yuh was only dreaming?  Okay, I understand.

Next time use de hinglish they teach yuh at St. Mary's...I doh read code and ah stop sleeping wid Ms. Cleo.

easy, easy ;)

Things cool man...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 11:00:00 AM by Bake n Shark »

1]; } ?>