March 29, 2024, 10:01:50 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea Win Race for Malouda  (Read 2405 times)

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
Chelsea Win Race for Malouda
« on: June 19, 2007, 06:59:48 PM »
http://goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=332152

Chelsea Win Malouda Race - Report

Chelsea have reportedly won the race to sign Florent Malouda from French champions Lyon

The French winger has seemed destined to be leaving Lyon this summer with the Premiership his most likely destination, but it had been felt that Liverpool were the frontrunners for his signature.

However, it has now emerged that FA Cup winners Chelsea have beaten Rafael Benitez's side to sign the 28-year-old, according to French radio station RMC.

As part of the deal Lassana Diarra will move in the oppostie direction on loan.

Malouda had said earlier this summer: "Liverpool and Chelsea have shown their interest. I don't know how it's going to end but in my head I'm going to leave (Lyon)."

He added: "At Chelsea there is Didier Drogba, as well as everybody else, but then at Liverpool, they have such a good coach and the team has played in two Champions League finals in three years.

"The most important thing for me will be the desire shown by the club. To go and play abroad, you really need to be wanted."

Jose Mourinho has been busy this summer having already signed Steve Sidwell, Claudio Pizarro and Tal Ben Haim - all of which have arrived on a free transfer, whereas Malouda will cost roughly £17m.
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea Win Race for Malouda
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 07:09:15 PM »
Nice....

He will team back up with essien  :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 07:21:28 PM »
Me eh really find Malouda would be a good buy.....Chelsea shouldn't waste money anymore they already have a quality squad..He is already 28 and Robben can produce the same goods..Waste of money on Chelsea part...Get rid of Bouhlorouz, Geremi, and expand Makas contract and bring up Scott Sinclair....That way you will have Alex, Terry , Cahrvlo ,Cole, Bridge, Ben Haim and just in case Essien...Essien, Obi Mikel , Lampard, Ballack, Robben, Joe Cole, Wright-Phillips and Forwards are Drogba, Sheva, Sinclair, Kalou, Pizarro...I find he go be a waste of money

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 07:32:39 PM »
Big player man...and a good buy. Pity he have to play fuh a squad like Chelsea now though

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 08:36:10 PM »
him and drogba are extremely close friends i believe and i guess that helped in the decision....good move....robben can play either flank and SWP is getting into his stride so the competition will see him step his game up further hopefully...kalou now will be get to play as a striker as he loves too and lassana will get great experiance on loan at lyon

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »
Big player man...and a good buy. Pity he have to play fuh a squad like Chelsea now though

Wow u really are a c**t

You will say this except of course if he signed for a f**king shitty trophyless barca team

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »
untill i see this on BBC..skysports or other major websites.. until now it is just reports ..

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 10:13:19 PM »

Wow u really are a c**t

You will say this except of course if he signed for a f**king shitty trophyless barca team

Hoss you need to take it down a notch....You like you have Terets Syndrome... That same Barca team will run circles around Man U(and I am not a Barca fan)...They have Messi too...So they will have some trophies down the road...Madrid however will give them some serious competition.....

in my opinion Chelsea are the best team in England...If they had a fully fit team for most of their season they would have won EPL...Their best midfielder had to play Center back...I doubt they could have took Milan though

Milan---winning serie A 2007-08
Chelsea---EPL 2007-08
Ajax----Dutch league
Marseille---Ligue 1
Real Madrid---La Liga(if Capello stays)
Bayern Munich---Bundesliga

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 12:04:21 AM »
Ponnoxx I doh believe Small Mag have Terrets Syndrome...but then again dais just my opinion against everybody else's
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 12:19:18 AM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 06:39:17 AM »
I believe cursing  does be necessary sometimes but if yuh cussing all the time then is one of two things 1) yuh have teret syndrome or 2) yuh vocabulary limited and the youth going St Mary's and I doh get the impression he is a duncy head so he need to tone it down a bit...he does over react a lil too much

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 07:47:07 AM »
ok i will cool down the cursing...  Grande..just stop talking..BS l

Here from a real Website

Lyon: No Malouda agreement

Lyon have moved to reject suggestions of a deal with Chelsea that will see Florent Malouda head to Stamford Bridge this summer.

Jose Mourinho is an admirer of the France international winger, while fellow Premier League club Liverpool are also understood to be keen.

Malouda has stated his desire to leave Stade Gerland in the summer in search of a new challenge abroad and The Blues were reportedly close to striking a deal.

However, that is not the case, according to Lyon head of communications Olivier Blanc, who also laughed off talk of a swap involving Lassana Diarra.

Blanc insists any agreement is still some way off and that the French champions have no interest in the swap deal offered by Chelsea.

"Contrary to what I've heard, there is no agreement with Chelsea about Malouda, and absolutely nothing about a swap deal with Lassana Diarra we turned down a fortnight ago," he told French press.

Meanwhile, Blanc has revealed midfielder Tiago is set to depart Lyon, with Juventus his likely destination.

The Portuguese ace has been tracked by both Juve and Sampdoria but is expected to join the former for a fee in the region of €15million (£10million).

Blanc added: "Tiago could be the first of our players to leave this summer."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=472849&CPID=24&clid=143&lid=2&title=Lyon:+No+Malouda+agreement

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 09:57:36 AM »
Ponnoxx ya goin off jed...Malouda isone of the best wide midfielders now..

ya forget Robben is only end up playin in half his side games cause he injury prone...and Shaun Wright need to leave

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 10:24:04 AM »
I believe cursing  does be necessary sometimes but if yuh cussing all the time then is one of two things 1) yuh have teret syndrome or 2) yuh vocabulary limited and the youth going St Mary's and I doh get the impression he is a duncy head so he need to tone it down a bit...he does over react a lil too much

dais not de reason fuh de fella bad words...he's at de age whey his body begins tuh change(voice gets deeper, hair appears on his face etc)...he's also experiences ah sharp increase in testosterone and high testosterone and lack of tun tun leads tuh uneasiness and fustration which in dis case(SM) leads tuh outburts of foul language which maybe mistaken/liken tuh de terrets syndrome

p.s. GET WELL SOON!  :beermug:
all dat is necessary is necessary

1]; } ?>