April 29, 2024, 06:10:43 AM

Author Topic: Warner: Its a game of patience & poker.  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Warner: Its a game of patience & poker.
« on: June 19, 2007, 08:57:37 AM »
Warner: Its a game of patience & poker.
By: Anonymous Warriors.
[/size]

Little Jack Warner sat in a corner spending his life in jail.

A dream come true, yeah right, maybe a wish - In recent times the world has changed drastically, from 911, to global warming which everyone is ignoring by the way, the JFK Frisco involving none other than CARICOM member countries in three Guyanese and one Trinidadian. September 11 was a truly sad day for the world, its been six years since but it seemed like yesterday for many. The world is still trying to put that behind them as some people and businesses still suffers today.
Global Warming a serious blow to mother nature that is affecting the world today, as predicted soon many countires will be covered up with water from melting snow. The good book says it would be fire next time so the ones who survive will probably get roasted up, maybe the dry season we see today in mainly Africa, ASIA and as of lately the Caribbean is some sign of things to come. God alone knows what disaster man faces, but they created it on themselves. Where is the Green House. Solar power is needed. .. anyhow..
The JFK Frisco, what an embarrassment to many Trinis and Guyanese and possible other Caribbean countries who might also be affected. Men who was either framed as some say or they were brain wash by some king taliban member to blow up JFK and fight someone elses battle, lets hope the real story surface one day. Again, political war will end the world. Power and Greed.
But the one that hurts me the most is the latest (not that late) episode by none other than CONCACAF President, FIFA Vice-President, UNC MP, Special Adviser to the TTFF, infact just about any position you can think about he controls - Mr Jack Warner. While I fell sorry for the 911 victims and their families, however, none of my relatives were killed, so off course my feelings are not deep (with all due respect), what we are seeing today from Mr Warner demonstrates that the victims of 911 had to suffer because of a political war they got caught in between and now our Soca Warriors world cup team and many supporters are going through a similar situation, off course not as terrible as 911 by all means, but a story in many relation. I am also very sadden as the T&T team I adore dearly and I feel close to them.
911 victims died and left the world and is in God's palace now, their deaths was crucial but fast. I cannot say the same for the supporters of Trinidad & Tobago football team. We are led, controlled and dictator-ed by Mr Jack Warner for many years now, seems we are dying/suffering a slow death waiting to see the end of Jack regime. While the fans continue to suffer the pain of seeing their star/heroes players being thrown on the way side for simply asking for what they were promised. And many past and present players who suffered but was or, afraid to go up against the mighty Warner also experienced this. He may at times do a good deed to take away the attention away from his curel affection.
Like the United States, where you have rights, apparently in Trinidad and Tobago and more so FIFA's world 'rights' don't exist. Because had this happen in the US as it did a couple years ago the problem would have been solved a long time ago. With no malice in the end.
Anyone actually visited T&T in recent times and see the state our country is in today. The corruption, the un-necessary money sending by our government, reckless driving, the biggest legal gang (the police) and most of all the crime. I mean, the country is developing so fast lightening may actually miss the country and hit a pin instead. A country with so much potential, a country that should be classified as a first world nation because of the strong economy and intelligent people and yet we live in such an un-diplomatic way.
One man at the helm is tearing up a country most famous sport. A sport that probably took many off the streets, not to mention a world cup team that put T&T on the map and made many people visit these shores in the process, a team that participated in the 2006 world cup and during that month there were no crime in the country and our so call minister of sports Roger Boynes (minister of promises that is) can just sit here and do nothing, just fabricate a story, fool the public and solve nothing. Even if the government cannot directly get involved I am sure there must be some way to stop Jack or even over-throw the corruption king.
A government who is building the University of T&T's for rich folks and yet our athletics coming up will suffer because after school football, cricket, track or whatever sport is suffering because these kids cannot go to school and better themselves at theory. Yes, some do, but with the help of other countries when the problem should have been solved from their time in T&T. Setting them on the right track from a tender age, may I suggest an Athletic College in T&T Mr. Prime Minister and not a billion dollar Brian Lara Stadium for instance. Please investigate your police force if you what to demolish crime by 50% too... our players are also forming a players Union I beg you get involved and make what ever contributions you can as it will benefit our players for years to come, the men in-charge will show you how to be professional and how we should look after our people and not just sit in office and wait for pay day or try to figure what strategy to come up with so the next election you will win.
Anyhow back to Mr Jack Warner, a man who is more corrupted that Sabga and Abut Bakar put together, a man who isn't the most attractive guy, like his appearace his heart seems nonetheless the same. Jack runs a federation called the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) he hired men who will make his job easy and hide his secret well, they are called the "yes men". Oliver Camps and Richard Gorden the 2 heads who make it happen and have had Jack back for donkey years now, who get paid for doing nothing, while many coaches and players have to stay months sometimes to get a pay check, Camps and Gorden get there's. These men knows all of Jack's dirty work. And I am sure the backstabbing of Alvin Corneal helps him also who seems like he knows something about Jack's dirty work as Jack is not to fund of him but yet he is always involved or his son (Anton) in T&T football in someway. Keith Look Loy and Michael McCommie could be also in the fray. Jack's kingdom is getting stronger because his disciples, forget disciple's, thats God word, his arsenal is getting stronger by the day and he is unstoppable at the moment because of his strong relation with FIFA that helps him bully the less unfortunate one's.
We knew about the Gold Cup 6 months before it was actually played and yet we sent an un-fit team making a mere $400 USD per-player for their efforts. I believe that the TTFF was banking on the 16 blacklisted players to back down and join the team in time for the gold cup but still, a lack of organization was badly needed as we could have prepared a team as a back up (plan B). Again, the TTFF is not professional enough and is giving T&T football and our country a bad name (image), while the people in power sits here and do nothing. Sooner than later I expect sponsors to pull out of T&T football and really and truly we cannot blame them. Because their money is being poorly spent (invested) and pocked into Jack's wallet.
Jack who has a tendency of causing himself to look like the good guy. He come's in public, beg's the government for money in a sarcastic way then when he gets the money he cries that he doesn't want anything from the government then in return bail out the T&T team/s and look like the good guy in the end, like a serpent waiting to devour his pray patiently or a poker player in Atlantic city with his bold-face bluff and devilish act has made him a star and if the current impasse players give up then Jack will be the winner once again. Lets us unity my people, days for dictatorship must come to an end. We must vote not for a race or personal gain but for the right individuals to run our federation. The government should also take note.
An apple will not fall far from it's tree and his sons are on the same path. But the man behind the mask may well be Joseph S. Blatter as he lets Jack get away with to much, the world may never know, only God and the culprits themselves, but as the old saying goes, "God don't like ugly" and hopefully one day the mighty FIFA castle will tumble and we hope to see a tsunami wash away the sins of the empire.
How could one man cause so much controversy and no one can stop him. How could one man make millions of dollars on the backs of our players, people and sponsors- illegal too and no one can stop him. I await that tsunami ..quickly.

This should get published, It was written by a special source that prefers to keep Anonymous with help from me and 2 others off course.

Where is Lasana, we need this in the Express.... ASAP....
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 08:42:25 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Warner: Its a game of patience & poker.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 09:04:36 AM »
Plenty spelling errors felllas, it need editing before the express. And you cah attack the man looks in an article if u want it to be taken seriously and not as a personal attack. Best thing is to send it as a letter to the editor in the papers...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 09:24:21 AM »
Nice read.....

Someone should edit this letter and lets get it out...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 09:30:20 AM »
frisco wasnt ah horse in ah western.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 09:33:12 AM »
With no malice in the end.
Sam as soon as I read this sentence, It hit me hard that it completly explains Mr Warner's actions as he seems to me to operate with a certain level of malice towards ALLplayers in TnT who appear to disagree with him.
Sad, very sad that he has to live that way.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 09:34:17 AM »
Send it to Keith Smith, Editor at the Express. PM me and I'll give youthe email address
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:26 AM »
Nicer letter... needs some editing , but you have echoed many people thoughts..

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 09:46:15 AM »
from the express website
letters to the editor: express@trinidadexpress.com
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »
Plenty spelling errors felllas, it need editing before the express. And you cah attack the man looks in an article if u want it to be taken seriously and not as a personal attack. Best thing is to send it as a letter to the editor in the papers...

Agreed!,  you cannot attack his physical appearnace and please define the points you are making in a methodical way. The letter has great potential but it jumps around and comes of as a rant and rave article. Outline your objective and throw out possible solutions

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 12:20:51 PM »
Can anyone on here nice up (clean up) this letter and have it published... it have some good value.

Where is Lasana when you need him...

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 02:20:11 PM »
And I would advise you to refrain from naming anyone in your letter other than those involved.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2007, 08:44:20 AM »
Any success with this letter yet ? it has a lot of potential.

Where is VB ? he should know how to edit this properly.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 09:42:45 AM »
I have a background as a writer of sorts and I really tried to take a stab...but frankly this sounds more like a personal rant than anything that could be of constructive use in the dialogue.  I spent a good 30 mins working on it before giving up.

The writer needs to focus his argument, leave off the side diatribes against the government, don't delve into personal attacks, the letter would never get published.  Once the main point is identified build a theme around that point.  From the theme establish three or four key talking points and flesh out the essay from those points, dedicating a paragraph or two to each.

Finally come to a conclusion.  This doesn't mean that you make some grand statement at the end, but summarize in sentence what the issue and suggested resolution might be.  This isn't open-mic in Woodford Sq....at least so I presume.

1]; } ?>