April 26, 2024, 12:16:57 AM

Author Topic: Royston Drenthe  (Read 3985 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Royston Drenthe
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:03:15 PM »
Personally I don't think this guy should be allowed to play in any more under 21, 20 etc tournaments again. Why he hasn't been capped by the Senior team I don't know but the Drenthe is too SICK personally I think Van Basten should be Imprisoned for not capping him  ;D (If the Surinamese side was any good van Basten would be shitting himself  ;D)

Player of the Tournament already: I know it, you know, UEFA know it everyone does.

*Pace
*Power
*Skill
*Strength
*Fair(when he wants to turn it on)
*Can use both feet
*Strong in a tackle
*Good at Dead balls/Set Pieces.
*Good attitude on the pitch
*Hard Working
*Great Dribbling
*Great Passing
*Defend/Attack

Not any player that is been thrown into football because of his athleticism, a complete footballer.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 02:05:15 PM by Serial Gum Bumper »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Royston Drenthe
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 02:38:21 PM »
Most people on dis board never hear bout he before.  He doh play in EPL  ;D

He bad fuh real doh!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 02:50:33 PM »
What side he does play for?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 02:52:23 PM »
man have puppy age but dog face.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 03:08:09 PM »
yeah I agree....Davids Drenthe should not be allowed to play in no U-21 competion. ;D

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »
yeah I agree....Davids Drenthe should not be allowed to play in no U-21 competion. ;D

That is the first thing I say when I see him play - Look Davids outside child!  ;D ;D

The man have skills though.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 04:11:01 PM »

Feyenoord

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 04:15:41 PM »
Feyenoord
Thanks. Ah go keep ah eye out fuh dis fellah.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »
DA MAN REAL IMPRESSIVE.... and to be honest ah only seeing bits of him in games....but ah could tell...also he remind me of latas.....watch his first touch...and body language on the ball.....real latas like....of course many different things..pace and all that....but some big club looking for check book under they car seat and ting.....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 10:24:29 AM »
best ting too Big Mag is d man is left footed and does play ANYWHERE on d left and center...but yuh riight the U21 champs si a showcas for theses fellas to go earn a big move

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 11:47:19 AM »
saw keane is looking at him

good addition to the sunderland squad if it pulls thriugh

i concur with big ma gas well first ime i saw him i thought it wa latas too

prob why beenie didnt play latas is cuz latas breed he sister and theman is really he son

if so ttff go shit it up so holland dont have to worry
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »
in all fairness d youth is potentially good.  thats as far as it goes. to say he shouldnt be allowed to play any more  U21 games is laughable.the youth skill is running with the ball at his feet. in 120 mins of football against england he probably did it twice. he kept serving in some ill directed
crosses( had nice pace and shape on them  though).  he was a passenger for most of the game and never took the game to england but he has the potential to make it big. the player for holland has been  marudo. if anyone watch the final keep a close eye on him. 
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »
brief highlights of the dude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAUTS9GPjCM

Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 06:10:08 PM »
in all fairness d youth is potentially good.  thats as far as it goes. to say he shouldnt be allowed to play any more  U21 games is laughable.the youth skill is running with the ball at his feet. in 120 mins of football against england he probably did it twice. he kept serving in some ill directed
crosses( had nice pace and shape on them  though).  he was a passenger for most of the game and never took the game to england but he has the potential to make it big. the player for holland has been  marudo. if anyone watch the final keep a close eye on him. 

freak' men was on kicks when the statement was made  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 06:20:12 PM »
H really has a Latapy style about him

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 01:26:06 AM »

Maduro big loongg time....

Thin he was on the 2006 Dutch WC squad...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 01:48:48 AM »
why ain't no EPL teams looking at kenwyn, i saw all sorts of deal making wid championship players and nobody seems remotly interested in KJ. what's that about , the boy had 14 goals this past season doesn't that count for somthing.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 06:15:56 AM »

Blues could lose out in Drenthe test

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/7011458

Chelsea could lose out to Spanish giants Real Madrid in the race to sign Holland Under-21 defender Royston Drenthe.

The talented Feyenoord left-back was widely acclaimed as one of the players of the European Under-21 Championships in his homeland last month.

And that alerted Europe's big guns to his skills and started the race for his signature.

Over the weekend the broadsheets in England claimed Jose Mourinho's Blues had made a £4.7million bid for Drenthe in a deal that would have seen him stay in Rotterdam next season before moving to London in 2008.

But now reports in Spanish daily Marca suggest Real Madrid have agreed a fee with Feyenoord, and are now waiting to see if Drenthe accepts their offer. He's currently on holiday in Surinam.

Real are desperately trying to land a top-quality left-back after the recent departure of Roberto Carlos to Turkish giants Fenerbahce.

They've also been linked with Manchester United's Argentine star Gabriel Heinze.

Marca claims that the 20-year-old Drenthe himself would like to stay in Holland for another season before making the big leap to England or Spain, and that could give the Blues a glimmer of hope in their bid to sign him.       

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 10:26:53 AM »
boy, some body (Real, Chelsea) going and pay big money for dis youth and he will become a household name this year.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »
boy, some body (Real, Chelsea) going and pay big money for dis youth and he will become a household name this year.

nah man. th eyute sellin for around 5 million pounds. not really BIG money.
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

1]; } ?>