March 29, 2024, 08:06:01 AM

Author Topic: Jointpop's new album - I like the name  (Read 955 times)

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Jointpop's new album - I like the name
« on: June 22, 2007, 06:17:22 AM »
Jointpop back with new album
D' Guardian

After a break-up and a make-up and a best-of album, local music group jointpop plans to release its fifth album next weekend.

The album, The January Transfer Window, will be launched June 29 at the Sky View Lounge, Cascadia Hotel, St Ann’s.

“After six months in planning, fans of local original music can look forward to a night of great music and a cool live show as the band takes a journey through the new album plus a few surprises,” said the group in a press release.

“This new album was really a joy to make, from the writing to the recording, everything went smooth, no fuss, no fight,” the release quoted jointpop front man Gary Hector as saying.

Jointpop’s guitar player, Damon Homer added, “I am really excited about this new record and can’t wait to perform all the new songs at the concert.”

The entire album was recorded over a six-day period at an estate house in Point Radix, Mayaro, the release said.

The band is known for unusual and excellent albums and high-calibre live shows.

Jointpop fans can expect another with The January Transfer Window, the release promised.

For ticket and other information, call 765-3182, 620-9205 or visit www.jointpop.com and www.myspace.com/jointpop.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Jointpop's new album - I like the name
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
Big Mag - congratulations to you and the whole band on the new album! June 29th huh - You need to delay that a week - I won't be in Trinidad until Jul 2  ;D

Listened on myspace - soundin' good

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Jointpop's new album - I like the name
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 10:19:19 AM »

Saw the band performing on Gayelle the other night....good to see growing success   :beermug:

1]; } ?>