April 26, 2024, 09:30:10 PM

Author Topic: What a joke- but im not laughing  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Remie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What a joke- but im not laughing
« on: June 27, 2007, 02:31:30 AM »
Chris Gayle's article attacking the WICB was actually approved by Findlay the team manager before it was published. Then after it was published Findlay and the WICB attacks Chris Gayle for his outburst. The WICB is a disgrace. Its a good thing Ramnarine is there to show them up bad. Ramnarine has taken them to arbitration court 5 times for the WIPA and the WIPA and Ramnarine have won 5 out of 5. I am telling you the WICB are immune to embarrasement.

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/engvwi/content/current/story/299742.html

Offline RRamdin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What a joke- but im not laughing
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 05:59:37 AM »
Absolute joke. But I think Ramnarine is a bit of a joke aswell, as he seems to cause trouble to just give himself publicity. But it is good, as I say you need people to speak out.

Offline Remie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 06:27:46 AM »
Absolute joke. But I think Ramnarine is a bit of a joke aswell, as he seems to cause trouble to just give himself publicity. But it is good, as I say you need people to speak out.

I used to think Ramnarine was a bit of a trouble maker and was getting revenge for being overlooked unfairly by the selectors when he was playing. However when you look closely at every time Ramnarine has got publicity- Ramnarine has always been in the right and the WICB in the wrong. Ramnarine is a WIPA legend.

Offline RRamdin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 07:21:15 AM »

I used to think Ramnarine was a bit of a trouble maker and was getting revenge for being overlooked unfairly by the selectors when he was playing. However when you look closely at every time Ramnarine has got publicity- Ramnarine has always been in the right and the WICB in the wrong. Ramnarine is a WIPA legend.

WIPA legend? How can u have a WIPA legend? Anyway, yeah I agree with you. Like you I used to think he caused trouble for no apparent reason, but now I am happy for Ramnarine to keep on battering the WICB with criticism.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 01:14:41 PM »
dinas was a boss spinner who was wasted now he is dealing with dem same idiots as a professional, reppin wipa and dey losing, if only more fellahs like dinas was selectors and the president, our cricket would rise, the wrong people running it...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 09:44:34 PM »
Ramanrine is exactly what the Dr ordered. his predecessors were jokers that is why the WICB is the bunch of dictators they are today.

As For Bruce Almighty. It have to be something wrong with the air and water in factory Rd Antigua. Bruce was a decent man since he days at Roytech and he did a great job with the SW. Now the man songing like a buffon.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>