March 29, 2024, 04:12:32 AM

Author Topic: Beasley is a Ranger  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Beasley is a Ranger
« on: June 28, 2007, 12:09:35 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/6243752.stm

25-years-old with 70 Nat'l Caps already.  He doing some good things...although PSV let him go easily given his age and experience.  He must be piss down de place while sitting on de bench again.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beasley is a Ranger
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 06:58:53 AM »
PSV coach Koerman did not like the man head.

They are stupid to release him because the one year they did good in champions league Beasly was doing nuff work for them on the break.

Hopefully he can do well at Rangers.

Good Luck.

Scottish league is a walk in the park

once in a while you get a hard game and the rest of the time is backs and forwards.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 07:22:30 AM »
Always liked Run-DMB...ever since him and his brother Jamar (also late of Chicago Fire) were two of the earliest black faces in MLS.  I thought he did very well at PSV teaming up with Farfan to give PSV one of the quickest tandems in Europe and was psyched for him when he was sent on loan to Man City.  The couple games I saw him play there though he real shit dong heself in my book...looking very tentative and unsure, as though he was playing to not make mistakes or trying too hard to fit in...instead of just playing.

Like most Americans his game is pretty straightforward and he's not very deceptive in what he does best...which is out-run you.  A little guile (or 'danceability' with the ball) would go a long way towards him becoming a better player...but that's not likely at this late age.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 07:53:56 AM »
Rangers- good team but I hope he doesn't get stuck there (in that league)...not the best competition.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 08:03:47 AM »
Rangers- good team but I hope he doesn't get stuck there (in that league)...not the best competition.
Agreed...

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 12:00:03 PM »
Jones!!!! Every league is a jokey league. The MLS is a low standard and we players should not play there, the A league is a joke, the 2nd division in England is nothing special, the smaller European countries professional league is a minor league kind of setting and now the Scottish league is weak or not the best competition. Well yes!!!

The PFL is the place to be. That is where the real football taking place. You ain't see big big center back in the PFL league from Cali leave he team to come and play PDL (a school boy league), Denzil and Jan Micheal want to go Hungary and play even though the teams in Hungary are mostly ran by the mafia and players sometimes go months without getting paid, Conrad Smith rather go on trials in Canada with Calgary (a team in the Canadian Professional League) which is really a sunday league, and then we have players like Judah and these guys just traveling the world trying their luck in certain leagues rather than choosing to play in the PFL where he guaranteed a contract.

The Scottish league is not no big competition Beasley. Best you come to the PFL where all the action really takes place.  :beermug:

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 12:07:39 PM »
Jones!!!! Every league is a jokey league. The MLS is a low standard and we players should not play there, the A league is a joke, the 2nd division in England is nothing special, the smaller European countries professional league is a minor league kind of setting and now the Scottish league is weak or not the best competition. Well yes!!!

The PFL is the place to be. That is where the real football taking place. You ain't see big big center back in the PFL league from Cali leave he team to come and play PDL (a school boy league), Denzil and Jan Micheal want to go Hungary and play even though the teams in Hungary are mostly ran by the mafia and players sometimes go months without getting paid, Conrad Smith rather go on trials in Canada with Calgary (a team in the Canadian Professional League) which is really a sunday league, and then we have players like Judah and these guys just traveling the world trying their luck in certain leagues rather than choosing to play in the PFL where he guaranteed a contract.

The Scottish league is not no big competition Beasley. Best you come to the PFL where all the action really takes place.  :beermug:

Kingman

Not the point- Just think that he (Beasely) can compete in a better league than the Scottish PL.-

Who knows? He may go there and struggle.....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 12:18:25 PM »
I thought Beasley was linkin up wth Hardest.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »
I thought Beasley was linkin up wth Hardest.

nah the coach say dey cyah play together....
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 12:22:44 PM »

Kingman

Not the point- Just think that he (Beasely) can compete in a better league than the Scottish PL.-

I hear the perspective about the SPL...and I also think Beasley could be playing in a better league

but if he gets a team with a chance for some Champions League action..go for it. Just beat Celtic. If not PSV I don't see any other clubs of regular CL experience going for him

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 12:38:09 PM »
Beez need some size

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 12:42:02 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/6243752.stm

25-years-old with 70 Nat'l Caps already. He doing some good things...although PSV let him go easily given his age and experience. He must be piss down de place while sitting on de bench again.

Head case.  Drinking and driving.  His brother was talented also, but was VERY reckless.  He can definitely play at the Champions League level.  Remember hoe de man had Stam on he butt in dem two CL semi-finals? He had a great season then.

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »
Beez need some size

more dan dat he need yes -after dat goal he throw away in de gold cup vs. Mexico...

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »
Beez need some size

word.

force feed that boy whey protein & creatine. have him lifting or them scottish gorillas go mash him up bad..

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 12:48:13 PM »

Kingman

Tell me which league is a "good" league? What wrong with the SPL? Where Latas development came and almost opened doors for him to play with Man Utd?  Celtic gives teams in champions league a run for their money. They represent the SPL very well. You guys really think that Beasely couldnt get through to play somewhere else? Come on now. These players have agents and a lot of contacts elsewhere. He is a US international, young and a very talented player. Teams will open their hands for him any day. He choose his destiny. There is a reason why he choose to go to Rangers. Don't you think?

I does hear so many men on this forum talking about this league and that league. I fed up hear on this forum say that "this league is shit," "that league is a minor league"..this and that. Hence the reason for my response. But the fact of the matter is, we not in a position to talk about other leagues like that. For two main reasons: - (1) our professional league ain't no better than none of the other professional league that our players play in...dah!!! thats the reason why they playing abroad in the first place and (2) I could count on one hand how many of our players are "true professionals." i.e players that see it all, play with and against the best in the world under so many different conditions & atmosphere. On one hand I say.

This is my point.

Kingman

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 12:59:41 PM »

Kingman

Tell me which league is a "good" league? What wrong with the SPL? Where Latas development came and almost opened doors for him to play with Man Utd?  Celtic gives teams in champions league a run for their money. They represent the SPL very well. You guys really think that Beasely couldnt get through to play somewhere else? Come on now. These players have agents and a lot of contacts elsewhere. He is a US international, young and a very talented player. Teams will open their hands for him any day. He choose his destiny. There is a reason why he choose to go to Rangers. Don't you think?

I does hear so many men on this forum talking about this league and that league. I fed up hear on this forum say that "this league is shit," "that league is a minor league"..this and that. Hence the reason for my response. But the fact of the matter is, we not in a position to talk about other leagues like that. For two main reasons: - (1) our professional league ain't no better than none of the other professional league that our players play in...dah!!! thats the reason why they playing abroad in the first place and (2) I could count on one hand how many of our players are "true professionals." i.e players that see it all, play with and against the best in the world under so many different conditions & atmosphere. On one hand I say.

This is my point.

Kingman

Never said it was a shit league or a minor league and never did I bring the PFL into the conversation

I consider the Spanish Liga, EPL, French, Dutch, Bundeslige, Serie A to be amongst the most competitive leagues- teams have the biggest budgets, and hence power to acquire the most competitive sought after players....the Portuguese, MLS, Scottish, Mexican, Brazilian & Argentine amongst others are competitive as well, but in somewhat, even if just slightly lower tiers (varying) in my opinion...

I even stated openly that Rangers is a good team- everyone knows that...

Not sure what the beef is....next time I'll just hush.   

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 01:08:27 PM »

Kingman

This is my point.

Kingman

Never said it was a shit league or a minor league and never did I bring the PFL into the conversation

I consider the Spanish Liga, EPL, French, Dutch, Bundeslige, Serie A to be amongst the most competitive leagues- teams have the biggest budgets, and hence power to acquire the most competitive sought after players....the Portuguese, MLS, Scottish, Mexican, Brazilian & Argentine amongst others are competitive as well, but in somewhat, even if just slightly lower tiers (varying) in my opinion...

I even stated openly that Rangers is a good team- everyone knows that...

Not sure what the beef is....next time I'll just hush.   

It surely ain't have no beef. That is for sure!! I does only eat fruits and vegetables  ;) So that beef thing you talking about mr man we go fall out for that.  :devil:

I don't want you to hush youth. Open and talk man. I just hope you understand where I was coming from? You will observe what I was talking about for the next couple months on the forum. I not referring to you but my post was food for the brain. Men have to take it for what's it's worth and accept the truth.

Again youth, no beef. Don't use that word again eh  :devil:

Kingman

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 01:43:43 PM »

It surely ain't have no beef. That is for sure!! I does only eat fruits and vegetables  ;) So that beef thing you talking about mr man we go fall out for that.  :devil:

I don't want you to hush youth. Open and talk man. I just hope you understand where I was coming from? You will observe what I was talking about for the next couple months on the forum. I not referring to you but my post was food for the brain. Men have to take it for what's it's worth and accept the truth.

Again youth, no beef. Don't use that word again eh  :devil:

Kingman

cheers to that  :beermug: :beermug:

and yes I see where yuh comin' from....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 05:12:50 PM »

This is my point.

Kingman

If that is your point then you have none.  Nobody on here comparing the PFL to the SPL...nobody in the friggin discussion even mention PFL or rating it.  There's a reason why there are only two teams you really hear abou coming outta the SPL...Celtics and Rangers, b/c after that the talent drop-off is pretty steep.  Sure you hear about a Hearts or a Hibernian, Motherwell or Falkirk...but all of them are perennial challengers for the number two spot after Rangers or more likely, Celtics.

Latas developed his gem in Portugal...not in Scotland.  Beasely is no budding superstar, but he has enough talent to play in a better league, that's the whole point being made by Kicker and others.  He can play in Germany, England, Holland or France...maybe even Spain.  There is no way in hell you can say that the Scottish Premier League is comparable to those leagues listed.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2007, 10:51:49 AM »
What the rasclat!!! Where this ........ come out from?  :rotfl: Jokers!!!

Yea kicker, as we were saying breadrin.....

Kingman
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 10:55:13 AM by kingman »

1]; } ?>