March 28, 2024, 09:46:39 AM

Author Topic: Under 15 Final- Saturday at 1pm  (Read 935 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Under 15 Final- Saturday at 1pm
« on: August 09, 2005, 05:31:55 AM »
According to the Guardian this morning- the Under 15 Final is Saturday at 1pm. What a brilliant marketing strategy. Tell me, Trinis who fraid Sun and love to sleep after a good Saturday meal, will they show up at 1pm on Saturday.
Someone needs to have their heads examined. Is it any wonder that we dont make any money at these games.
The third place game should be at five and the Finals at 7pm- when Trinidad will play the Finals.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Under 15 Final- Saturday at 1pm
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 06:27:43 AM »
One report say we playing Suriname the other say St Vincent ?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Under 15 Final- Saturday at 1pm
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 09:51:40 AM »
Them real dotish.today the game is in CEO at 4 pm who fighting up in traffice to go and see dat.

On Sunday the lil lime we plan get throw orf because the fellas say game is 7. I say ok I go reach for the second half of the first game.

Eh heh when I pull in min to six anthems playing and when I call Andre Samuel he on the highway.
Plenty people get chain up and comin in the stadium 7.

Also plenty games were 10 in the morning, 2 pm in the afternoon etc in Ato Boldon, Manny Ramjohn etc.

I feel they ent want to pay for lights, thats the only reason I could figure out.

What they shoulda do is have a triple header Sunday, 3rd place game, The WI vs STrike Squad followed by the final at 6pm.

I want to go to at least one more game but I ent sure how it working out because the papers schedule saying one thing. Internet saying another and then on the day of the game you getting a totally different time in the different daily newspapers. It doe inspire you to go watch the lil fellas.

Bad marketing again as USUAL by the TTFF.

I still vex they didnt print the WCQ season ticket pass, after they advertise it.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

1]; } ?>