April 17, 2024, 06:19:42 PM

Author Topic: If the players of the world cup team win the sue in court....  (Read 3618 times)

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
well they be able to play again for Trinibago...or backlisted for life

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If the players of the world cup team win the sue in court....
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »
well they be able to play again for Trinibago...or backlisted for life
I don't think the outcome of the suit would have any bearing on that either way.  Whether they play again for TnT is entirely up to the TTFF...who, if they blacklist the players for life, the players could appeal to FIFA or the Court of Appeal (which dcs reminded us of in the other thread).
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 10:24:12 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 10:00:47 PM »
If the players win the case and are still blacklisted by the TTFF, then it will be even more blatantly obvious that the federation doing it for just plain spite.

That will look much much worse on them than it does now.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 10:09:30 PM »
I think my concern is all this being resolved...........were the players could have a chanced to play for there country...and the TTFF don't hold it again them and I know in the back of Warner and Co. mind that we need to  have our best team to represent T&T in the World Cup qualifying

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »
I think my concern is all this being resolved...........were the players could have a chanced to play for there country...and the TTFF don't hold it again them and I know in the back of Warner and Co. mind that we need to  have our best team to represent T&T in the World Cup qualifying

If only that were the case.  I think Warner would be more interested in holding grudge rather than see the players get any kinda leg up on him.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 10:40:06 PM »
Well that really ignorant thinking...on Warner part...if he feel that way...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2007, 10:47:12 PM »
Well that really ignorant thinking...on Warner part...if he feel that way...

Ignorant? Yes. Unaccustomed? No. Thats how Jack moves.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 12:30:03 AM »

I suppose this case will be done in Trinidad.

It will probably take about 5 years for it to go through all the court levels , appeals etc.
 By that time man going to be too old to play for Trinidad again.
Something outside of court have to happen.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 12:55:11 AM »

I suppose this case will be done in Trinidad.

It will probably take about 5 years for it to go through all the court levels , appeals etc.
 By that time man going to be too old to play for Trinidad again.
Something outside of court have to happen.

Yuh have ah real good point dey, but ah hope yuh wrong, and we get lucky and it done in 1 or 2 years. If men still playing good ball fuh dey club, dey cud get call up and still jump back on de team by end of 2008, tuh 2009, and help we whoop some ass, tuh qualify fuh de 2010 World Cup. However, if yuh right, and we never see dem bois again in ah T&T uniform or at least a couple ah de guys, dat go real f*****g sad. Ah doh like tuh say things like dis, cuz ah have ah wife, ah youth, parents and de rest ah meh family. But ah not taking back no chat, cuz dat is how ah feeling right now, when yuh really think about it, yuh build up ah hate and wish somebody was reported missing and never found, bullet, bullet, bullet  >:(  >:(  >:(. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 01:52:50 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 08:32:59 AM »
I think Warner would be more interested in holding grudge rather than see the players get any kinda leg up on him.

That's exactly what I believe will happen.....whether they win the suit or not.  As long as Jack is alive and in a position of influence in football, I would not be surprised if some...i.e. the majority..of those players never play for T&T again.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 09:31:58 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »
If the players win the case and are still blacklisted by the TTFF, then it will be even more blatantly obvious that the federation doing it for just plain spite.

That will look much much worse on them than it does now.

That ever stop Jack before? He do real thing boldface where everybody in the world know he wrong, and he get away with it. They need to sue him so bad that it raise a hornets nest after documents get subpoenae so he can face criminal charges after. Otherwise...some men will remain on his bad side.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2007, 11:20:04 AM »
I doh expect to see the Jacklisted 16 in the Red, White and Black ever again....cuz

1.  Dat case going and take for fricking ever to finish and

2. Jack too bad mind and full ah spite to resolve this in a fair and just manner.......

THANKS JACKULA, SCAMPS AND RODENT....ah cyar done thank dem fellas enough..... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline SabreWolves

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 12:58:18 PM »
If the jacklisted players dont ever play for tnt again, How does that affect their contracts to  play in a foreign country? 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »
If the jacklisted players dont ever play for tnt again, How does that affect their contracts to  play in a foreign country? 

I don't see it having much affect.  Some leagues...the EPL being one has a requirement that players have a certain number of caps for their respective national teams...but not sure if they must continue to rep their national squads for continued eligibility in the league.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 09:30:10 PM »
May GOD help us!! by the way when does qaulifying start.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2007, 10:18:07 PM »
When they win the suit. Even in the kangaroo court that we have should b able to rule 4 the playrs. Jack could blacklistthem 4 life that is when FPATT call a general strike. So all who glad they players get a lil run because ah d blacklist tell them once the blacklist continue nobody and I mean nobody should be in the RWB
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 07:15:44 AM »
Wouldn't this law siut cuase our football to be suspended by fifa. once again could anyone tell me when does qaulifying starts.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 07:40:21 AM »
I have seen FIFA do some amazing things in support of Mr Warner, so maybe FIFA will come down hard on these players so as to get them in line for Jackula.

In love and war, every stratagem is fair, they say.
[1845 G. P. R. James Smuggler II. iv.]

In other words, I would NOT put anything past them.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 07:46:11 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 08:14:11 AM »
I think Warner would be more interested in holding grudge rather than see the players get any kinda leg up on him.

That's exactly what I believe will happen.....whether they win the suit or not.  As long as Jack is alive and in a position of influence in football, I would not be surprised if some...i.e. the majority..of those players never play for T&T again.

Why does Jack have so much power?

I have to admit I only began to follow T&T football more closely in June 2006 .. so I dont know the history of Jack ..
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 08:26:06 AM »

That's exactly what I believe will happen.....whether they win the suit or not. As long as Jack is alive and in a position of influence in football, I would not be surprised if some...i.e. the majority..of those players never play for T&T again.

Why does Jack have so much power?

I have to admit I only began to follow T&T football more closely in June 2006 .. so I dont know the history of Jack ..

One example: Jack is the shadow president of FIFA who hold a monoply on football in the world. FIFA has said openly....if you dont like how we do things...you can go play somewhere else. Jack can control many things...and he does.....giving rise to the greed and power trip that we suffering from now.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 08:33:00 AM »
Wouldn't this law siut cuase our football to be suspended by fifa. once again could anyone tell me when does qaulifying starts.
No.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 12:17:01 PM »
ovah 2000 votes in ayr. That is a  record
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 03:36:15 PM »
What I really worried about is how long dis blasted case go take?

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2007, 08:47:58 PM »
I'm reading some of the local gettin trial over sea with foreign country's...does that mean...our pool is gettin bigger...in cased this law suit  don't resolved

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2007, 08:58:59 PM »
Of course the pool gettin bigger. The problem is WASA dutty water in the pool

1]; } ?>