April 27, 2024, 11:42:20 PM

Author Topic: Commercial: Breach of Contract.  (Read 18212 times)

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Commercial: Breach of Contract.
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 08:15:04 AM »
My only question is whether should "the 16" be successful in their suit, will "the timid" (those who chose to be removed from the list after being vocal at the onset) reap benefits as well? Or will they merely watch from the sidelines as the 16 enjoy their rightful reward?

and why isn't Dwight Yorke's name on the claimant's list?  anyone have any insight?

....perhaps because he is not a party to the action..... ::)
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 08:27:54 AM »
Flex, Great work Bredda! Do you think we could start over the thread, leaving out the idiotic discussion about the Lawyers email? I don't understand how something as miniscule can hijack a thread of such wonderful worth and importance to our present and future footballing heroes.  The day has finally come! From now on, Jack's bullying of our people on a whole will have to be done in a much wittier fashion.  No more third world bullying Mr. Warner.  Stop using our football as the laundry for you and your sons' bank accounts around the world.  Best of luck to all the players, we are behind you 100% and hope that your case is settled with haste and proper judgement.     
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 08:29:15 AM »
Gmail is better dan hotmail!

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 08:38:14 AM »
My only question is whether should "the 16" be successful in their suit, will "the timid" (those who chose to be removed from the list after being vocal at the onset) reap benefits as well? Or will they merely watch from the sidelines as the 16 enjoy their rightful reward?

and why isn't Dwight Yorke's name on the claimant's list?  anyone have any insight?

dwight and russell get they money wired straight to their accounts. dem ain't business with fighting for the less fortunate players. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 08:50:06 AM »

dwight and russell get they money wired straight to their accounts. dem ain't business with fighting for the less fortunate players. 

You know this for a fact...or you just talking out yuh ass?  You really think it's wise and/or fair to slander these fellas like this unnecessarily?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2007, 08:55:07 AM »

You know this for a fact...or you just talking out yuh ass?  You really think it's wise and/or fair to slander these fellas like this unnecessarily?

i asking a serious question and man jus giving me fatigue ..

so other than Yorke not being party to the action and allegedly  getting money .. why is he not a party to the claim???
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2007, 09:08:44 AM »

so other than Yorke not being party to the action and allegedly  getting money .. why is he not a party to the claim???

with all due respect pecan, that's something you might have to ask Dwight....
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2007, 09:20:31 AM »

as FLi said, don't you think that's a question best addressed to Dwight Yorke himself?  Irrespective as to his reason, our curiousity/concern cannot be that great as to merit accusing the man of selling out his team mates, or to otherwise undermine his integrity.  Maybe  he weighed the pros and cons of it all and decided to support in ways other than being directly involved in the litigation...we simply don't know.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2007, 09:26:01 AM »

arwright ... nobody have insight into my question and since I eh know Dwight,  I go keep meh mouth shut :-[

hmmm ...

looks like a discussion and speculation as to why a lawyer have a hotmail account has more relevance to this lawsuit discussion than a discussion about people connected to de issue.

:beermug:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2007, 10:11:12 AM »

arwright ... nobody have insight into my question and since I eh know Dwight,  I go keep meh mouth shut :-[

hmmm ...

looks like a discussion and speculation as to why a lawyer have a hotmail account has more relevance to this lawsuit discussion than a discussion about people connected to de issue.

As far as i remember, after the initial strike threat made by the Warriors before the St. Vincent match, Dwight was never involved. Same goes with Latapy from the start. To those two, add those that pull their name off the list after the third set of confusion (Edwards, Scotland, Lawrence, Ince and  Theobald) and that leaves 16.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:11 AM »
Flex, Great work Bredda! Do you think we could start over the thread, leaving out the idiotic discussion about the Lawyers email? I don't understand how something as miniscule can hijack a thread of such wonderful worth and importance to our present and future footballing heroes.  The day has finally come! From now on, Jack's bullying of our people on a whole will have to be done in a much wittier fashion.  No more third world bullying Mr. Warner.  Stop using our football as the laundry for you and your sons' bank accounts around the world.  Best of luck to all the players, we are behind you 100% and hope that your case is settled with haste and proper judgement.     

:applause: Couldn't have said it better. Spot on dread.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 10:20:35 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2007, 10:17:40 AM »

hmmm ...

As far as i remember, after the initial strike threat made by the Warriors before the St. Vincent match, Dwight was never involved. Same goes with Latapy from the start. To those two, add those that pull their name off the list after the third set of confusion (Edwards, Scotland, Lawrence, Ince and  Theobald) and that leaves 16.

Midknight .. thanks

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2007, 10:30:09 AM »

as FLi said, don't you think that's a question best addressed to Dwight Yorke himself?  Irrespective as to his reason, our curiousity/concern cannot be that great as to merit accusing the man of selling out his team mates, or to otherwise undermine his integrity.  Maybe  he weighed the pros and cons of it all and decided to support in ways other than being directly involved in the litigation...we simply don't know.

Hey Mr. Bake and shark, i base my statement on logic bredda, LOGIC.  What Pros and Cons you talking bout? Is millions ah dollars we talking about here. MILLIONS! What Con involved in that? Why wouldn't dwight and russell want a piece ah that pie? Why wouldn't they want to get paid for their hard work and leading the team to the World CUP? Don't be a fool, them men is savvy business men bredda. Dwight's rapport has always been one of sound financial decisions. How will he fund those elaborate boat parties, with models and celebrities? Again i aint knocking on Dwight or Russell.  But why would they fight a fight that isn't necessarily theirs? LOGIC.

p.s. stop topping yuh bake and shark with prostate gravy before yuh bite into it, it makin yuh a lil too excitable  ;)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 12:05:16 PM by SOBRIQUET »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2007, 10:30:53 AM »

Bear in mind that both Latas and Yorke have retired from international play (unless I'm mistaken)...so since they would no longer be representing TnT, they probably were not among the blacklisted players.  The only thing they'd be suing for is money...and given their longevity as professionals, it's likely they decided the chicken feed TTFF owe them ent worth fighting up in court for.

...also Pecan, as far as the email thing, it's only one or two men had any quibbles with the lawyers email address, so doh try and confuse de issue.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2007, 10:34:29 AM »
to put it to rest most people in the law profession use REGULAR mail and facsimilie, even here in the states. When you filing documents with the court, you dont file it through the internet even here in the states. But that is to show you that some people dont think after they digest alot of info..just blurt out whatever comes out first...and on this board...that is usually a negative comment.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 10:38:07 AM »
On kicks here: you know Trinis like shit, so is jez a little shit talk wid de email addy.

Serious ting now: To address your Post SOBRIQUET........best one today  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 10:40:06 AM »

Hey Mr. Bake and shark, i base my statement on logic bredda, LOGIC. 

Where's the "LOGIC" as you call it?  You are basing your position on an assumption, plain and simple...since you have no idea exactly what is at stake, and what decisions went into each player's lack of participation.  As I said, you just talking out yuh ass.

What Pros and Cons you talking bout? Is millions ah dollars we talking about here. MILLIONS!

Really...exactly how much money is at stake here...since you better in maths dan me...go ahead and share.  

What Con involved in that? Why wouldn't dwight and russell want a piece ah that pie? Why wouldn't they want to get paid for their hard work and leading the team to the World CUP.

Money might be the deciding factor fuh you, but I'm sure neither Yorke nor Latapy hard up fuh money.

Don't be a fool, them men is savvy business men bredda. Dwight's rapport has always been one of sound financial decisions. How will he fund those elaborate boat parties, with models and celebrities? Again i aint knocking on Dwight or Russell

You flat out accuse the men of taking payments in exchange for not supporting FPATT...then turn around and say that yuh not knocking dem?  I can only conclude that either your head is fully esconced up your ass (no other way to explain the shit yuh talking)... or you are unfamiliar with the vagaries of the english language.

Why fight a fight that isn't necessarily yours? LOGIC.

p.s. stop topping yuh bake and shark with prostate gravy before yuh bite into it, it makin yuh a lil too excitable  ;)

You have some magic device hooked up to yuh computer that allows for you to measure how "excitable" I am over de internet?  You mix wid jackass or what?

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2007, 10:44:52 AM »

Hey Mr. Bake and shark, i base my statement on logic bredda, LOGIC. 

Where's the "LOGIC" as you call it?  You are basing your position on an assumption, plain and simple...since you have no idea exactly what is at stake, and what decisions went into each player's lack of participation.  As I said, you just talking out yuh ass.

What Pros and Cons you talking bout? Is millions ah dollars we talking about here. MILLIONS!

Really...exactly how much money is at stake here...since you better in maths dan me...go ahead and share.  

What Con involved in that? Why wouldn't dwight and russell want a piece ah that pie? Why wouldn't they want to get paid for their hard work and leading the team to the World CUP.

Money might be the deciding factor fuh you, but I'm sure neither Yorke nor Latapy hard up fuh money.

Don't be a fool, them men is savvy business men bredda. Dwight's rapport has always been one of sound financial decisions. How will he fund those elaborate boat parties, with models and celebrities? Again i aint knocking on Dwight or Russell

You flat out accuse the men of taking payments in exchange for not supporting FPATT...then turn around and say that yuh not knocking dem?  I can only conclude that either your head is fully esconced up your ass (no other way to explain the shit yuh talking)... or you are unfamiliar with the vagaries of the english language.

Why fight a fight that isn't necessarily yours? LOGIC.

You have some magic device hooked up to yuh computer that allows for you to measure how "excitable" I am over de internet?  You mix wid jackass or what?

your reply was weak breds. read it again. i done with you, u aint want nutten bredda. take win  :)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2007, 10:52:19 AM »

your reply was weak breds. read it again. i done with you, u aint want nutten bredda. take win  :)
You can't done what yuh never start yuh emptyhead assfly.  Focus on your affairs and let Yorke and Latapy handle theirs.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2007, 11:09:34 AM »
First ah eh know when I goh get around to reading dat dey legal document....ah never liked reading dem thing....

Ah read de first 5 paragragphs or so and I give up.....so until ah find away to get over resisting readind de whole thing, ah going to take it for granted dat it just stating what we done know just in de Queen's english.

Dat said.....I really, really, really want to hear from Dwight....under all seriousnes......speak mih boy, speak....doh tell mih Jackula tie up yuh tongue.....

Also, Sobriquet.....ah eh goh add nutten else to wha yuh say.....couldn't have said it better my self.... :beermug:

De day finally reach....amen....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2007, 12:12:18 PM »
Flex congrats as per usual. Yuh ever tink that Latas and Dwight tired how longggggggg they battling Jackula and co. Them fellas as far as I see just plain tired.

We know Dwight eh sell out other wise he would a go GC
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »
Let me ask a question, what if the TTFF (TTFA) declare bankruptcy and liquidate all their assets, what then?  Will the same ppl be allowed to rename the federation and continue on as sole administrators of T&T football?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2007, 01:31:22 PM »
Let me ask a question, what if the TTFF (TTFA) declare bankruptcy and liquidate all their assets, what then?  Will the same ppl be allowed to rename the federation and continue on as sole administrators of T&T football?

In the scheme of things...i am a baby....but i think this was done before....anybody more senior could shed light on this?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2007, 02:40:48 PM »
What is the expected time line for the next step? Once the TTFF are served papers - is there a time limit before they must respond? Anyone with Trini law knowledge know? (it's usually like 30 days in civil suits in the states) If they don't respond would a default judgement be made against them? What could conceivably happen next in the proceedings?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2007, 02:49:30 PM »
Somebody in know give we some insight please about the proceedings, what next, what to expect, what can we do?

I was thinking....if we petition the courts to speed this matter along if we will  be successful in getting it through the process more speedily?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2007, 03:15:59 PM »
Leh me ask some legal peeps and get back to u all. I cyah beleive it eh hav eno lawyer based in TNT on d site. On the petitioning thing that eh go wuk.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2007, 03:27:21 PM »
Quote from: FPATT link=topic=28964.msg330042#msg330042
Most surprising to me is that socawarriors.com is actually mentioned in the suit and nobody has commented on that!!
[quote

I read the whole article and only saw below.

[quote author=Flex link=topic=28964.msg329966#msg329966
24. At around the same time as the Player Account was given to the players a different set of accounts appeared on the First Defendant’s web site at www.socawarriorstt.com. This account, ‘the Web Site Account’, is attached hereto and marked “E”.

Maybe I read too quickly and need to read it again.

Good stuff anyway, this is the day we have all been praying for over the years!

Hopefully the players get whats due to them and Camps is forced to roll out from the TTFF after the dust clears.
However we must ensure that he is not replace by another Jackula puppet otherwise the nightmare will still continue!

Watching with interest!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2007, 09:04:39 PM »
10. In anticipation of Trinidad & Tobago qualifying for the 2006 Finals, and particularly the commercial benefits that would accrue to the First Defendant if that was to happen, a series of meetings took place. The first meeting was held on the 9th November 2005 at the Crown Plaza Hotel, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain between the Players Committee of the one part and Mr Jack Warner and Mr Richard Groden representing the First Defendant of the other part. The second meeting was held on the 8th January 2006 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, London between the Players Committee on the one part and Jack Warner, Richard Groden, Bruce Aanensen (team manager) and Mike Berry (a United Kingdom Football Association Licensed Agent and the agent to a number of the T&T players playing in British Leagues and in another capacity a business adviser and assistant to the First Defendant) representing the First Defendant of the other part. A third meeting was held on the 9th January 2006 at the Hilton Hotel, Dartford, England, and by telephone conference, between the Players Committee of the one part and Bruce Annansen representing the First Defendant of the other part.  In these meetings, the Claimants and the First Defendant agreed terms of remuneration for the team in connection with their participation in the 2006 Finals.

Edit
(1) Mike Berry is in an interesting role, is he paid by the TTFF for his services?
(2) Do the players he represents from Socawarriors WC 2006 have any claim to a settlement even  though they are not named as claimants?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »
Spke to th eMagistrate in th efamily. She said that TTFF have 8 days to respond. If notthen a judgment can b made against them. We know they go claim bankruptcy so they go have  tolevy on the bldg. I have no probs with that down to the paper clip we want.

After camps claim TTFF bankrupt leh me see him remain as president. Soif by this we really get rid of scammpops etc betta fete.

I feel this info needs its own thread of course Flex and dem can merge it them large and in charge. No probs with that either

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2007, 10:49:37 PM »
Edit
(1) Mike Berry is in an interesting role, is he paid by the TTFF for his services?
(2) Do the players he represents from Socawarriors WC 2006 have any claim to a settlement even  though they are not named as claimants?
TakeNoPrisoners,
have you read this story about Mike Berry?
and this thread has some info
and this thread has more info
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 10:55:52 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>