April 27, 2024, 05:53:08 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 920841 times)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #1980 on: November 06, 2010, 10:52:56 AM »
bitches geh way

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: November 06, 2010, 10:53:32 AM »
Devils don't give up  :devil: play to the end always
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: November 06, 2010, 11:01:25 AM »
Wolves is a shit team... properly deserved to lose for their poor strategy, and failure to capitalize on opportunities.  Mancienned served up Fletcher on a platter on the edge of the box and he panicked and skied the shot into the stands.  Meanwhile McCarthy had them sit back (apparently content with a 1-1 tie) and absorb wave after wave of attack.  Cap it off with poor keeping on that goal by Hahnemann... caught flat-footed on a near-post shot.  Credit to Park for taking his chances.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: November 06, 2010, 11:03:59 AM »
Ebanks-Blake is a lazy bastard. Wolves beat themselves. Can keep giving the ball back. To look up and see 4 minutes added on time is a heart breaker too.   :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: November 06, 2010, 11:07:08 AM »
We like shit... never could do it simple

f**king hell... that was madness

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: November 06, 2010, 08:04:44 PM »
Owen Hargreaves limped off just five minutes into his first start in more than two years with an apparent hamstring injury.

Why is he still at Man.U? we paid all this money for a broken player, who seems to be injury prone. Bayern made the best move selling him to us and gaining something from it. What have he done for us?.....NOTHING  since we bought him.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: November 06, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »
Owen Hargreaves limped off just five minutes into his first start in more than two years with an apparent hamstring injury.

Why is he still at Man.U? we paid all this money for a broken player, who seems to be injury prone. Bayern made the best move selling him to us and gaining something from it. What have he done for us?.....NOTHING  since we bought him.

Be f**king serious

You dont throw away an entire life because he's banged up a little

At United we care and believe in our players...it's what makes the Club great.

And yes its frustrating for the fans but dont you think Owen Hargreaves may be a little more frustrated than you or the fans?

And we bought him in 2007..we got a full season out of him which resulted in an EPL and Champion's League double act... remember the 120 minutes and the pen he scored in the CL Final after being epic throughout?  what about the fantastic free kick against Arsenal to win it 2-1... or the tireless lung bursting efforts he put in throughout a long successful season?

Is it Owen's or United's fault his knees completely gave out after a serious leg break caused extreme tendinitis?

I'm sorry If I'm taking this out on you but this is more of a backlash to all United fans that unfairly criticize the man... he has bigger guts than any of us...and today I felt it for him.. I cant imagine going through the euphoria of being back then getting it ripped from you 5 minutes in...

It is our job to remain positive for Hargo as fans... we all have to believe in him... not throw him away or tell him to f**k off with his problems...

Remember who you support... one family, fans and players... always Believe 

He will be back

OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
I'LL LET YOU SHAG MY WIFE
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
I WANT CURLY HAIR TOOOO

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: November 06, 2010, 08:55:26 PM »

Be f**king serious

And yes its frustrating for the fans but dont you think Owen Hargreaves may be a little more frustrated than you or the fans?

And we bought him in 2007..we got a full season out of him which resulted in an EPL and Champion's League double act... remember the 120 minutes and the pen he scored in the CL Final after being epic throughout?  what about the fantastic free kick against Arsenal to win it 2-1... or the tireless lung bursting efforts he put in throughout a long successful season?

Is it Owen's or United's fault his knees completely gave out after a serious leg break caused extreme tendinitis?

I'm sorry If I'm taking this out on you but this is more of a backlash to all United fans that unfairly criticize the man... he has bigger guts than any of us...and today I felt it for him.. I cant imagine going through the euphoria of being back then getting it ripped from you 5 minutes in...

It is our job to remain positive for Hargo as fans... we all have to believe in him... not throw him away or tell him to f**k off with his problems...

He will be back

OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
I WANT CURLY HAIR TOOOO

I understand what you're saying. I just don't understand why he would even be in the starting 11, after he just recover from his injury. To be honest, I think the only reason he is around still, is because of the money we paid for him, and we need him to start playing agian, so we can make something back from him. I wish he could come back and make me eat my words, but I can't see him being the same player he was before the injury. He has been out for a very long time.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: November 06, 2010, 09:24:21 PM »
Be f**king serious

He will be back

OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
I WANT CURLY HAIR TOOOO

^^^ Definition of "extra".

giggsy11

« Reply #1989 on: November 07, 2010, 07:55:53 AM »

Be f**king serious

He will be back

OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
OHHH OWEN HARGREAVES
I WANT CURLY HAIR TOOOO

I understand what you're saying. I just don't understand why he would even be in the starting 11, after he just recover from his injury. To be honest, I think the only reason he is around still, is because of the money we paid for him, and we need him to start playing agian, so we can make something back from him. I wish he could come back and make me eat my words, but I can't see him being the same player he was before the injury. He has been out for a very long time.

I think the reason Fergie has not given up him because he knows what he brings to the table when he is healthy. He is the best midfielder when healthy that United have. Plus i agree with Small mag even thought he was healthy just for one season he contribution to United's season when we won the league and CL was worth getting him.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: November 07, 2010, 08:47:43 AM »
I didnt see the highlights but I know from our match against Wolves the other day that they are a decent side. Not surprised it was a tough match

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #1991 on: November 08, 2010, 08:44:09 PM »

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: November 09, 2010, 08:51:53 AM »
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to manage Molde after leaving Manchester United

Good luck to 20LEGEND. I follow reserve team football, and he has done an amazing job. Look out for a few great talents coming through. Some are filtering in like DeLaet, but look out for Josh King, Magnus Ekriem (especially), Nicky Ajose etc. No coincidence that the reserves are full of Norwegian talent. Rumours are that Red Nev will take over the reserves. Ole goes to cut his managerial teeth and who knows in the future...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/09/ole-gunnar-sloskjaer-manchester-united/print

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been named as the manager of Molde, severing a 14-year tie with Manchester United. Solskjaer was unveiled by the Norwegian club today after deciding to quit as United's reserve team manager.

The 37-year-old's spell at Old Trafford will probably best be remembered for his injury-time winner in the 1999 Champions League final against Bayern Munich. It was one of 126 goals in 366 appearances for United, his £1.5m original move from Molde in 1996 going down as arguably one of the shrewdest pieces of business in Sir Alex Ferguson's time as manager.

Although the player's career was eventually ended by a persistent knee injury in 2007, Ferguson had long-since identified Solskjaer as management material and offered him the chance of becoming reserve team manager as part of a coaching shake-up that saw the Norwegian work alongside Warren Joyce.

However, with his three young children, Noah, Karna and Elijah all growing up, Solskjaer has now decided to join his old club, leaving with Ferguson's blessing. "Ole has had a good period with our reserve team, which has given him a foundation to start somewhere else," he said. "He feels it is time he went back to Norway, which also helps his family situation. He has been a fantastic servant to us and I am sure he will do well.

"He has worked with some really good young players in our reserve team and has contributed to their development. Once he gets experience of managing a club in its own right, who knows where it will take him? Molde is a very progressive club in Norwegian football, so this is a good start for him."

Solskjaer replaces the former Manchester City striker Uwe Rösler at Molde, who finished 11th in the Norwegian top flight last season. He will take up his duties in January ahead of a campaign that begins in March, with Ferguson believing the move will work to United's benefit too. Solskjaer has already identified the talent of Mame Biram Diouf, who is enjoying a positive first season in the Premier League with Blackburn after joining on loan from United after his move from Molde.

"We have a good contact base in Norway now," said Ferguson. "It is difficult to say what Ole will do long-term but he has made a conscious decision regarding his family, which worked out well with the fact that Molde were looking for a coach."

It has been suggested that Gary Neville, who has made only three appearances so far this season and has suffered a succession of muscular problems in recent years, is being lined up as a replacement. However, Ferguson insists there are no plans in place. "I have no idea who takes over the reserves," he said. "We will just leave it at the moment."
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »
Great servant... will be missed...he'll be back one day

Please dont take my Solskajer awayyyyy (8)

Bring back Carlos Quieroz and put Phelan with the reserves...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: November 10, 2010, 12:49:20 PM »
C'mon Tevez... Show this shit side the almighty power of bad mind!! :devil:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: November 10, 2010, 01:03:40 PM »

always studying United... I'll buy a red Berba for Christmas... you could wear it at home when you obsess about us

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: November 10, 2010, 01:22:23 PM »

always studying United... I'll buy a red Berba for Christmas... you could wear it at home when you obsess about us

Buy it...

And i want it with the EPL patches too, my dog been asking me for a new kit long time now.  ;)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: November 10, 2010, 02:28:46 PM »
Manchester guaranteed to drop points.
Who want to put 5 on dat?

Scholes already hot in de tackle.  5th yellow card of the season the commentator say.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 02:45:46 PM by Peong »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: November 10, 2010, 03:54:52 PM »
Yaya Toure roast since the middle of the 2nd half and Mancini have him on the field still.
Also, City have no idea what to do when they get forward. Too short for the crosses, too slow for the quick counter. too many defenders back to go through the middle.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: November 10, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »
LOL @ City. defend whole game
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: November 10, 2010, 03:59:07 PM »
Yaya Toure roast since the middle of the 2nd half and Mancini have him on the field still.
Also, City have no idea what to do when they get forward. Too short for the crosses, too slow for the quick counter. too many defenders back to go through the middle.

You can say the same thing for Man United. No ideas, no creativity. You can say Man City played defensive, but they had so much time to get back and set up their defense because Man United coming forward though it was quick had no purpose to the attack. A lot of non directional passing. Out wide, back in, forward, back out wide, lose the ball.

Yaya Toure was Scholes fadder. Man United had 3 players having a go at Yaya, he had a right to be tired at the end.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: November 10, 2010, 04:00:52 PM »
LOL @ City. defend whole game

I know you all coming to say that, but that's not entirely true. You all had no ideas in the final 4th of the field. How many shot on target did you all have. How many won crosses, how many final balls did you all have for all the posession and time you had on the ball. You all gave Man City a lot of time to organize.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: November 10, 2010, 04:02:34 PM »
City does set up like an Italian team playing in the EPL..

No tempo, a crowded middle and no urgency to their play. They have real heavy men in that line up like Yaya, Boateng, Kolo, Kompany who cannot spring that attack or move the ball quickly enough. Tevez and Johnson is the only men that could take ah run at dem...

City always look like they trying not to lose rather than trying to win. It can work though, in league play you hadda build your side from the back and come forward.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: November 10, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »
Stats

Match Stats 

Manchester City                                     Manchester United 
9(2)                        Shots (on Goal)              10(3) 
11                           Fouls                            12 
8                             Corner Kicks                   5 
0                             Offsides                         1 
47%                         Time of Possession           53% 
0                             Yellow Cards                   2 
0                              Red Cards                      0 
3                              Saves                           2

Don't always listen to the commentators. How dominant was either team? Argue with this.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: November 10, 2010, 04:37:04 PM »
Pretty even game IMO.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: November 10, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »
Stats

Match Stats 

Don't always listen to the commentators. How dominant was either team? Argue with this.
Don't you have a Chelski team to go talk about?... Did you even know that they won today? It was a nice header from Essien, and he got a red card later on in the game. I just thought you night want to know, considering how obsessed you are with Man.U.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: November 10, 2010, 05:31:05 PM »
Stats

Match Stats 

Don't you have a Chelski team to go talk about?... Did you even know that they won today? It was a nice header from Essien, and he got a red card later on in the game. I just thought you night want to know, considering how obsessed you are with Man.U.

let them continue... Such diehards they are... always on about us... sick sick "fans"

only stat they need to remember
18> 4  and 3> 0
(if they are real fans they would know what that represents)
f**k off rent boys

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: November 10, 2010, 07:48:08 PM »
Stats

Match Stats 

let them continue... Such diehards they are... always on about us... sick sick "fans"

only stat they need to remember
18> 4  and 3> 0
(if they are real fans they would know what that represents)
f**k off rent boys

Bitter are we   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: November 10, 2010, 09:29:53 PM »
Utd played like the home team - City defended well - the game ended 0-0. Plain and simple.

Utd tried to win the game; City tried not lose. To spend that much money on players, be at Eastlands, have the opportunity to leapfrog Utd and make a statement - then play like that - in a word, sad.

Expensive set up, big dreams - small team mentality. Bringing on a 40 million dollar striker in the last 30 seconds to waste time just said it all. In them kinda moves that does destroy individual and team morale yes.

Mancini eh d man for dis team - nor has he ever been.

Would been interestin to see how this game would have turned out had Utd been at full strength all over the park, but a point ain't a bad result, considerin Chelsea lost there not too long ago.

1]; } ?>