April 28, 2024, 01:37:16 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 921505 times)

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2040 on: November 20, 2010, 12:47:30 PM »
9 men and allyuh shit side could only give dem 2? lol   :devil: :devil: :devil:
is allright...we goh take de 3 points!
well yes

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: November 20, 2010, 12:52:23 PM »
wow......its refreshing not seeing any chelsea scum here....

.i doh expect to see dem for a while.....  :devil:

;D Expectations is a helluva ting.....watch yuh go see we circlin' like cobo soon enough.  Allyuh guaranteed to give we reason.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: November 20, 2010, 02:33:55 PM »
I love the prem ... never dull

Elan,Dinho..keep obessessing... while you studying time added on, tackles, cards, penalties I'll have you know we have put ourself back on top... in 2nd gear

you go guys.. keep beating West Brom 6-0 and thinking thats the title wrapped up

The race has just been blown wide open... and you know we have 3 gears to go...be afraid...I warned yall a month ago..

I cant wait to burn the bridge down... all the rent boys will see is Red... keep our trophy warm and safe please

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: November 21, 2010, 12:02:03 PM »
Two good headers but Chicharron's was a beauty.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: November 21, 2010, 12:43:12 PM »

Elan,Dinho..keep obessessing... while you studying time added on, tackles, cards, penalties I'll have you know we have put ourself back on top... in 2nd gear

you go guys.. keep beating West Brom 6-0 and thinking thats the title wrapped up

The race has just been blown wide open... and you know we have 3 gears to go...be afraid...I warned yall a month ago..

I cant wait to burn the bridge down... all the rent boys will see is Red... keep our trophy warm and safe please

Look at alyuh papa.....come out like is carnival Tuesday in town.   Galavant alyuh self man, geh on.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: November 21, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »

Look at alyuh papa.....come out like is carnival Tuesday in town.   Galavant alyuh self man, geh on.
:devil: :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: November 27, 2010, 09:51:25 AM »
3-0 HT..Berba 2 Park 1

Wazza playing real good...Berba and Rooney rell linking up.. we real sharp today

Berba now get bring down in the box..clear pen.. no call.... against Rangers he get clattered from behind in the box..no call.... Diouf now went 2 footed into Evra..yellow

and today Wilshere blatantly hands the ball..Arsenal went down the road and score

but we get the calls right?

Maybe because allyuh f**king obsessive c**ts only watching United games and not seeing the own shit in allyuh games

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: November 27, 2010, 09:53:29 AM »
dread my net giving trouble, i only see the first goal stueps.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #2048 on: November 27, 2010, 09:53:58 AM »
Anderson looking rell good, he seems to be playing in a more attacking and creative role. I hope he can keep it up for the whole match. It would be a boost for the side if he finally starts to fulfill his potential and gives the side another option in midfield. I also want him to stay at United. Berbatov and Rooney annoyin me how dey not passing the ball tuh Nani dat is why I hope Nani score before Rooney or Berbatov gets a hattrick.

giggsy11

« Reply #2049 on: November 27, 2010, 10:13:19 AM »
I guess Berbatov wise up and he must have taken his meds before this game cause all of asudden he has life!. Nani is officially my favorite young United player. I know he can be frutrating sometimes but I will take him over any other winger in the EPL. That left foot of his is becoming just as good as his right!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: November 27, 2010, 10:47:04 AM »
7-1 , 88min  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 27, 2010, 10:54:38 AM »
blackburn was chosen to be the unlucky team to make up the goal difference  :whip: :whip:
Youtube Channel

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: November 27, 2010, 11:04:30 AM »
one sound cut a$$ pass dey.  ManU 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :devil: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 27, 2010, 11:18:51 AM »
gears shifting... went from 2nd..to 3rd and 4th against Rangers...started at 4th today ended in 5...

beautiful stuff..... keep it up

Check this.... Berbatov started the season with Rooney and scored 6 goals when they started...Wazza gets injured and everything develops and Berba scores none and looks poor.... Rooney return with Berbs against Rangers and both were sharp... and today..5 in allyuh ass

Rooney was class today.. he was all over the place...still some rust but he was all about the team today.. he was satisfied with linking than scoring today and would have scored if the penalty had been given or if Nani had squared him (that was f**king selfish)

If Rooney can stay fit and Berba plays with that appetite and with Scholes, Nani and Giggs doing their thing with Anderson, Fletch, Carrick, Park, Obertan offering their best and our back 4 and keeper stay fit we have a very realistic chance of winning some trophies

Keep it up United....

giggsy11

« Reply #2054 on: November 27, 2010, 11:42:15 AM »
gears shifting... went from 2nd..to 3rd and 4th against Rangers...started at 4th today ended in 5...

Check this.... Berbatov started the season with Rooney and scored 6 goals when they started...Wazza gets injured and everything develops and Berba scores none and looks poor.... Rooney return with Berbs against Rangers and both were sharp... and today..5 in allyuh ass

Rooney was class today.. he was all over the place...still some rust but he was all about the team today.. he was satisfied with linking than scoring today and would have scored if the penalty had been given or if Nani had squared him (that was f**king selfish)

If Rooney can stay fit and Berba plays with that appetite and with Scholes, Nani and Giggs doing their thing with Anderson, Fletch, Carrick, Park, Obertan offering their best and our back 4 and keeper stay fit we have a very realistic chance of winning some trophies

Keep it up United....

I know rooney is yuh player but callin Nani selfish for not passin tuh him? What do you call Rooney and Berbatov when dey were passin the ball back and forth between each other  sometimes forcin the pass while ignorin the run of Nani? I gld he didn't pass tuh him. who the f*ck in Rooney?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2055 on: November 27, 2010, 11:51:45 AM »

Keep it up United....

I know rooney is yuh player but callin Nani selfish for not passin tuh him? What do you call Rooney and Berbatov when dey were passin the ball back and forth between each other  sometimes forcin the pass while ignorin the run of Nani? I gld he didn't pass tuh him. who the f*ck in Rooney?

listen girly...

If you are truly a United fan you will understand the Rooney situation is over..he's a red... he said what he said..he got a contract.. he apologised and he's been great on his comeback

but to sit here and compare the Nani situation vs Rooney not playing the ball wide to Nani is ridiculous

Nani was bombing towards goal with a man on him...Rooney free..square the ball and goal..but nope he continued on and f**ked it up... I havent heard 1 other fan complain about the selfishness from Rooney today but you... everyone has completely applauded his lack of selfishness today and he did everything right...

United..that's they key word

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: November 27, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »
Nani was setting the table fuh whoever was in the middle all day.  It just so happens that Berbatov, through anticipation and positioning benefitted the most from Nani's industry today.  To call Nani selfish... and to call him that on account of one questionable play at that, is kinda ridiculous.

giggsy11

« Reply #2057 on: November 27, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »

Keep it up United....

listen girly...

If you are truly a United fan you will understand the Rooney situation is over..he's a red... he said what he said..he got a contract.. he apologised and he's been great on his comeback

but to sit here and compare the Nani situation vs Rooney not playing the ball wide to Nani is ridiculous

Nani was bombing towards goal with a man on him...Rooney free..square the ball and goal..but nope he continued on and f**ked it up... I havent heard 1 other fan complain about the selfishness from Rooney today but you... everyone has completely applauded his lack of selfishness today and he did everything right...

Listen little boy; I have been a United fan long before you were a twinkle in yuh father's eye so doy even go there. you are the type of fan who complains about the Glazers but linnin dey pocket by still buyin everything United becuase you are such a fan! I don't care if Rooney for  apologise his actions, which were selfish and he only signed after he got a substantial raise and gettin reassurances about the team. Talk about questioning yuh teamates. For the money he getting he should be dribbling through the sides like messi who he not half as good as, playing in defence and makin saves. I may support my side but i don't drink the kool aid or wave the pom poms just becuase I like a player. Yuh think Wazza would have been back if United had't given him the money or told him what he wanted tuh hear? I won't bust the lovely bubble you seen tuh be existin in.  As you were!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:17:54 PM by giggsy11 »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: November 27, 2010, 12:14:17 PM »
Nani was setting the table fuh whoever was in the middle all day.  It just so happens that Berbatov, through anticipation and positioning benefitted the most from Nani's industry today.  To call Nani selfish... and to call him that on account of one questionable play at that, is kinda ridiculous.

He was selfish in that moment and at other times frustrating... he did have a good game assisting one or 2 and doing some good stuff... but his decision making is a key area of discussion and he needs to do the right things If he calls himself one of the greatest players currently.... He's still young and heading in the right direction but plenty to learn

and read properly next time..I said he was selfish on that play... never slammed his overall performance...voyeur

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: November 27, 2010, 12:16:03 PM »

Keep it up United....

listen girly...

Listen little boy; I have been a United fan long before you were a twinkle in yuh father's eye so doy even go there. I don't care if Rooney apologise his actions, which were selfish and he only signed after he got a substantial raise and gettin reassurances about the team. Talk about questioning yuh teamates. For the money he getting he should be dribbling through the sides like messi who he not half as good as, playing in defence and makin saves. I may support my side but i don't drink the kool aid or wave the pom poms just becuase I like a player. Yuh think Wazza would have been back if United had't given him the money or told him what he wanted tuh hear? I won't bust the lovely bubble you seen tuh be existin in.  As you were!

Ok so I'll just think of the past and slam him and never support him and hope others score before him because he isnt as good as he thinks

Thanks for the advice veteran united fan....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: November 27, 2010, 12:51:10 PM »

He was selfish in that moment and at other times frustrating... he did have a good game assisting one or 2 and doing some good stuff... but his decision making is a key area of discussion and he needs to do the right things If he calls himself one of the greatest players currently.... He's still young and heading in the right direction but plenty to learn

and read properly next time..I said he was selfish on that play... never slammed his overall performance...voyeur

Little boy, I will turn the instruction on its head and re-direct you to pay attention to what was actually written.  I am tempted to say more but I recognize that you haven't matured much in the five or so years since your 17th birthday.  You also haven't had the benefit of a tertiary education, so clearly your level of understanding is somewhat compromised.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: November 27, 2010, 12:58:29 PM »

Little boy, I will turn the instruction on its head and re-direct you to pay attention to what was actually written.  I am tempted to say more but I recognize that you haven't matured much in the five or so years since your 17th birthday.  You also haven't had the benefit of a tertiary education, so clearly your level of understanding is somewhat compromised.

and your the mature one with cheap shots about someone not having the financial ability to go to school away?

I did Tertiary education here bossman...

and please tell me what I said wrong...

I wrote : or if Nani had squared him (that was f**king selfish)

where in that did you read that I said Nani was poor all game... that clearly states a moment of selfishness whereas Giggsy 11 stated Rooney and Berbs were selfish all game...  maybe you should save your lectures for her

and dont be scared to tell me anything...Im 20.. say what you want..cuz you know I will not bite my tongue for you on a forum or face to face...

but I'd prefer to just keep things civilized and not be childlike because obviously I'm a bit more mature than you these days

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: November 27, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »
Not sure if it was selfish or just dunce, but there was no need for an extra touch before the square ball to Rooney. Nani has plenty tools to break down defences, but his decision making needs to catch up to the speed he moves his feet at.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: November 27, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »
and your the mature one with cheap shots about someone not having the financial ability to go to school away?

I did Tertiary education here bossman...

and please tell me what I said wrong...

I wrote : or if Nani had squared him (that was f**king selfish)

where in that did you read that I said Nani was poor all game... that clearly states a moment of selfishness whereas Giggsy 11 stated Rooney and Berbs were selfish all game...  maybe you should save your lectures for her

and dont be scared to tell me anything...Im 20.. say what you want..cuz you know I will not bite my tongue for you on a forum or face to face...

but I'd prefer to just keep things civilized and not be childlike because obviously I'm a bit more mature than you these days

Did they stop teaching Reading Comprehension at St. Mary's? 

Where did I say anything about your (or anyone's for that matter) finances?  That only further proves my point... as does your repeated insistence that I accused you of saying that Nani was "poor all game."  Any cheap shots you perceive are the product of your own overactive juvenile imagination... as is the fiction that you are more "civilized" and "more mature" than anyone on this forum.

Nani was the catalyst for United today as his repeated raids down the right side, and constant tormenting of Chimbonda is what created chance after chance for United.  I'd be surprised if he had more than two shots on goal all day, yet you criticize him for being "f**king selfish" on one play where his decision to shoot was at best proper, at worst reasonable.  I'd say more, but if past is prelude then I fully expect the substance of what I say o continue to be lost on you.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: November 28, 2010, 09:58:52 AM »
another elan/dinho free week.....  :devil: :devil: :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: November 28, 2010, 11:23:17 AM »
Haha we now win, top a the league an men arguin  ???

You'll eh easy yes haha.

Nice to see d passion; but you"ll takin it to d wrong level  :D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 11:35:59 AM by xixgon »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: November 28, 2010, 12:31:50 PM »
United vs Liverpool FA Cup

At Old Trafford... gonna be a cracker

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: November 29, 2010, 12:04:51 PM »
Can I get a GUHHHHLOORAY... Can I get a GuHHHHHLOOOORAAAAAYYYY up in this place  :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 12:10:31 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: November 30, 2010, 02:09:07 PM »
Steupsss...ManU always getting the benefit of the refs call...interesting it took them 2mins to change that decision  :-\

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: November 30, 2010, 03:02:37 PM »
Wow! 3-0 so far vs West ham in the Carling Cup
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>