April 19, 2024, 05:50:47 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 916848 times)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #3360 on: August 28, 2011, 02:56:23 PM »
Johhny Evans is the weak link-maybe we can send him tuh help out Arsenal. He is this year's version of Gibson!
Weak link is an understatement. Ah still cyah beleive he had to nerve to buff De Gea in one of de earlier games.

On a side note, I am a bit indifferent on pursuit of Sneijder. Great player, but he may upset the current team chemistry and also the development of Cleverley.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 03:06:14 PM by futbolfan »
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

giggsy11

« Reply #3361 on: August 28, 2011, 03:08:53 PM »
Johhny Evans is the weak link-maybe we can send him tuh help out Arsenal. He is this year's version of Gibson!
Weak link is an understatement. Ah still cyah beleive he had to nerve to buff De Gea in one of de earlier games.

It seems tuh take a minute for him to read a play and by the time he attempts to make a play is a foul or he out of position. If I was a wide player against him I would always square him up and drive at him because his lateral movement poor. He will lose his spot before Jones; he needs tuh play in Carling Cup and mop up duty.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: August 28, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »
Just get ah chance to watch de game, waaaayyyyy!!!!! Is all ah bawling whole game.
Quote ah de game, after young 2nd goal, "The man is brilliant, they are brilliant, EIGHT, EIGHT!!!!)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: August 28, 2011, 03:24:31 PM »
But wait nah, where is Valencia? like de man cyah even make de bench next to Berbatov......
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

giggsy11

« Reply #3364 on: August 28, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »
But wait nah, where is Valencia? like de man cyah even make de bench next to Berbatov......

He injured his surgically repaired ankle during the Copa America. I think he just started training again.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: August 28, 2011, 03:41:58 PM »
I does wonder if we does be watching the same game. Spurs play rel ball, much more ball than Man United. The only difference was the goals (which is all that matters in the end).

DeGea is suspect and so is Cleverly, he gave the ball away to much. Between him and Park can't see why he's ahead of Park (well actually I can). Park can do everything he is TRYING to do.

I didn't see the game (only highlights) but Fergie's comments after the game suggest that it was even in the 1st half, but Man U was too much to handle in the 2nd.

It hard tuh claim that yuh ball equally with your opponent when they beat you 3-0.  1-0 or maybe even 2-0 but not 3-0...that's a sound beating.... 

Even if the scoreline "flatters" some aspects of the game...even if yuh soak up pressure and only scored on the counter.... 3 unanswered goals is enough separation to claim superiority without dispute. 

Elan is kicks, one of the least objective men on here.

I listen to the game and watch the highlights. Scoring is part of the game and even if you want to claim that the balance of play was even, or close, the difference in front of goal was stark. Tottenham's attackers were no where close to United's in terms of effectiveness. And on defence, by all reports, Dawson and Kaboul couldn't touch Jones (Evans was shaky).

As for Cleverly I just check the chalkboard of his passes yesterday. 30 complete passes to 4 incomplete. Three of the incomplete were on the edge of the box the 4th was probably a throughball. He didn't give the ball away once in the middle of the park.

<a href="http://www.guardianchalkboards.com/guardianchalkboards_embed.swf?chalkBoardID=1bf3U26D9Z210W68F9b7" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.guardianchalkboards.com/guardianchalkboards_embed.swf?chalkBoardID=1bf3U26D9Z210W68F9b7</a>

See why I LOVE dis forum...men will ALWAYS check (literally!) yuh when yuh talk sh*t. I wondered if it had two Cleverly dat play for Manu today, one who give away de ball steady, steady, and one who gave away de ball FOUR out of THIRTY times....credibility is ah hell of thing yes:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: August 28, 2011, 03:55:15 PM »
And today he had 90% pass completion

In other words Elan is a total c**t

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: August 28, 2011, 07:55:55 PM »
De Gea is 10lb of shit packed into a 2lb paper bag.

:shameonyou: i bet you before this season done the coaches will sort him out, if not fergie will. I willing to give him a chance.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3368 on: August 28, 2011, 11:32:39 PM »
.... And Man U was def up for this game too - they moved very well off the ball - still a little vulnerable at the back if you ask me, but their attacking triangles were impressive...Was a tough day for the gunners - so it go sometimes.

That was the striking thing about the Spurs game for me. The free movement of the front six. Was happy that Nani get a goal to day because he has been working hard without getting something, mostly through his own fault. Despite the fact that Anderson and Cleverley are "holding" they much more involved in the attack than Carrick was. Nani like coming inside and Young doing it too. Is a stark contrast to last year and Ferguson clearly decide to change things over the summer.

Found this article on zonal marking that analyzed the difference in play from last year.

Found this article
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: August 29, 2011, 08:21:19 AM »
Yeah, yeah... but allyuh come and try that by Chelsea nuh.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: August 29, 2011, 08:32:31 AM »
Yeah, yeah... but allyuh come and try that by Chelsea nuh.

Yuh hurry ah what.  :devil:
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #3371 on: August 29, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »
I will say this about my boy Nani-he doesn't score ugly goals! Ah sweet chip , or a cut and a shot placed beyond the keeper!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: August 29, 2011, 05:00:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.guardianchalkboards.com/guardianchalkboards_embed.swf?chalkBoardID=1bf3U26D9Z210W68F9b7" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.guardianchalkboards.com/guardianchalkboards_embed.swf?chalkBoardID=1bf3U26D9Z210W68F9b7</a>

[/quote]
      After this i eh argueing Football with none of alyu on this forum,yes Breds you good yu prove your point. :devil:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: September 10, 2011, 10:55:51 AM »
Bolton getting raped
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: September 10, 2011, 11:01:32 AM »
I does wonder if we does be watching the same game. Spurs play rel ball, much more ball than Man United. The only difference was the goals (which is all that matters in the end).

DeGea is suspect and so is Cleverly, he gave the ball away to much. Between him and Park can't see why he's ahead of Park (well actually I can). Park can do everything he is TRYING to do.

I didn't see the game (only highlights) but Fergie's comments after the game suggest that it was even in the 1st half, but Man U was too much to handle in the 2nd.

It hard tuh claim that yuh ball equally with your opponent when they beat you 3-0.  1-0 or maybe even 2-0 but not 3-0...that's a sound beating.... 

Even if the scoreline "flatters" some aspects of the game...even if yuh soak up pressure and only scored on the counter.... 3 unanswered goals is enough separation to claim superiority without dispute. 

Elan is kicks, one of the least objective men on here.

I listen to the game and watch the highlights. Scoring is part of the game and even if you want to claim that the balance of play was even, or close, the difference in front of goal was stark. Tottenham's attackers were no where close to United's in terms of effectiveness. And on defence, by all reports, Dawson and Kaboul couldn't touch Jones (Evans was shaky).

As for Cleverly I just check the chalkboard of his passes yesterday. 30 complete passes to 4 incomplete. Three of the incomplete were on the edge of the box the 4th was probably a throughball. He didn't give the ball away once in the middle of the park.

See why I LOVE dis forum...men will ALWAYS check (literally!) yuh when yuh talk sh*t. I wondered if it had two Cleverly dat play for Manu today, one who give away de ball steady, steady, and one who gave away de ball FOUR out of THIRTY times....credibility is ah hell of thing yes:)

Oh nice, now seeing this guess I'm a liar. I will get the game and post it.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3375 on: September 10, 2011, 11:48:40 AM »
WOW  De Gea has awesome ball distribution.

4 nil now 
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3376 on: September 10, 2011, 11:55:08 AM »
Man U ball movement in the attacking 3rd has improved alot this season. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3377 on: September 10, 2011, 11:58:06 AM »
5 NIL Rooney hat-trick 67 min

Man U ball movement in the attacking 3rd has improved alot this season. 

ALOT
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3378 on: September 10, 2011, 12:07:54 PM »
as a big chelsea fan i have to come in dis manu thread to say this....

MANUTD looking real good this year. This is probably the best team since Dwight and dem and ah feel Sir Alex have a hard on for Barcelona. Chelsea have to come real good to beat dis manu team right here. Alex Fergie is pure class!

Long live the beautiful game!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: September 10, 2011, 12:23:57 PM »
Ruthless  :whip:
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #3380 on: September 10, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »
Nice win, nice easy game for DeGea. I will take it! But we need tuh cut down on the scoring chances we giving sides; better sides will capitalize if we continue to give those chances. Carrick and his backwards and sideways passing is back! Cringeworthy!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: September 10, 2011, 12:54:29 PM »
Nice win, nice easy game for DeGea. I will take it! But we need tuh cut down on the scoring chances we giving sides; better sides will capitalize if we continue to give those chances. Carrick and his backwards and sideways passing is back! Cringeworthy!

An interesting observation and probably explains why Cleverly will be preferred to both Carrick and Fletcher as Cleverly i've noticed always shapes himself to play forward at all times which of course allows for a faster transitioning from defense to attack.

Both Manchester teams running some sublime stuff so far this season.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: September 10, 2011, 12:56:24 PM »
Fluid Football.. we looking good

Some injuries today though.. Cleverley looked serious.. he said on his Twitter he thinks it could be a break.. massive blow If true.. good thing Fletcher is back.. Energy and movement is the key this season ... The team moves more fluid without Berba and Carrick in it despite them being good footballers... and today I noticed how Giggs killed the flow when Young came off... Giggsy was all over the place and Rooney and Hernandez started drifting to accommodate it

5-0.. 18 goals scored in 4 games.. top of the league

massive week ahead.. Benfica away and Chelsea home

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3383 on: September 10, 2011, 05:04:49 PM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil: Red devil 

;D
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: September 10, 2011, 05:30:25 PM »
Man U is out the blocks the quickest this season.  It's a long season, but as of now Man U is the most impressive. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: September 10, 2011, 06:02:30 PM »
Man U is out the blocks the quickest this season.  It's a long season, but as of now Man U is the most impressive.

Don't let the goal count fool you... nothing against United, but City has been far more impressive.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: September 10, 2011, 11:16:19 PM »
And today he had 90% pass completion

In other words Elan is a total c**t

Yuteman you doh have ah clue. 90% pass completion is only part of de game yuh lil twat.

The Tottenham game de fella struggled big time. The best he did was de cross. Didn't want to get into it with you all half baked fans. Go on Man Utd Forum and come back and spit out what you read nah man.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: September 10, 2011, 11:21:16 PM »

An interesting observation and probably explains why Cleverly will be preferred to both Carrick and Fletcher as Cleverly i've noticed always shapes himself to play forward at all times which of course allows for a faster transitioning from defense to attack.

Both Manchester teams running some sublime stuff so far this season.

As much as you all bigging up de CMF, Man Utd avoided the middle of the field big time today.  Don't know why, tactical maybe?  Anderson is the man in the middle right now for Man Utd. The fella setting the tempo of the game early and keep reinforcing that pace. His forward passing has totally improved.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: September 11, 2011, 12:24:37 AM »

Don't let the goal count fool you... nothing against United, but City has been far more impressive.

yea cuz scoring 13 goals at home vs Spurs and Arsenal and winning away to West Brom and Bolton, both which picked up wins vs good teams last season at home isnt anything near the form of City's oh so hard wins at home vs Swansea and Wigan

Not to mention the fact we recently beat City 3-2

They are looking good, we are looking better

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: September 11, 2011, 01:14:26 AM »
yea cuz scoring 13 goals at home vs Spurs and Arsenal and winning away to West Brom and Bolton, both which picked up wins vs good teams last season at home isnt anything near the form of City's oh so hard wins at home vs Swansea and Wigan

Not to mention the fact we recently beat City 3-2

They are looking good, we are looking better

You want to talk about what WBA and Bolton did last year??  Did United play last year's teams?  That piece of idiocy just underscores your irrationality when it comes to your club.  United barely beat a dreadful West Brom team that is yet to win a game. 

Allyuh best win was putting 3 on Spurs at home... City rest five on them in their own park

Allyuh destroyed Bolton at home... City traveled to the Reebok Stadium and beat them 2-1 on the road.  We dominated that same Bolton side three weeks ago and the 3-1 scoreline really flattered them... we easily should have sent them home 5-0 as United did... and even I would concede that we are nowhere as good as United is right now... so I'm hardly impressed by the scoreline... just as I wasn't when allyuh thrashed Arsenal.

Then there's a matter of midfield and defense... simply put City's play in both regards has been much... MUCH more dominant.  De Gea is a disaster waiting to happen and as well as the back four has played they are nowhere as solid as City's back line.  As for the 'recently beat City' talk... that is just foolish talk to think that counts for anything.  That city side allyuh beat over a month ago is night and day inferior to the current squad... Nasri and Aguero have completely transformed that attack and Dzeko has been a beast.  As I said, allyuh letting two lop-sided scorelines against woeful teams deceive allyuh... but keep sleeping on City at yuh peril, I guarantee you they taking at least one from United, two if the refs doh screw them at Old Trafford.

1]; } ?>