April 27, 2024, 10:29:43 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 921027 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #4620 on: December 09, 2012, 07:53:51 AM »
Joe Hart... smh

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: December 09, 2012, 08:04:01 AM »
Rooney on fire this morning or what.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: December 09, 2012, 08:07:38 AM »
Ah miss the second goal, stueps.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: December 09, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
Nice game. Man. Ciity playing some nice ball. Actually they knocking it better that United.  But United scored the goals. Football is a cruel game. But there is plenty of time left.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: December 09, 2012, 09:20:39 AM »
OMG OMG YES YES YES!!!!!

GOLAZO! VAN PERSIE !!!!!!

GOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! VAN PERSIE!

Youtube Channel

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: December 09, 2012, 09:21:47 AM »
Man U take win..
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: December 09, 2012, 09:21:52 AM »
f**ked up city supporter buss Ferdinand eye
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: December 09, 2012, 09:22:02 AM »
This match is starting to descend into violence...

:(

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: December 09, 2012, 09:22:32 AM »
call off the game now!
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: December 09, 2012, 09:24:15 AM »
No class CITY little bitches >:( f**k off
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: December 09, 2012, 09:26:41 AM »
Lucky friggin team... game marred by some spotty officiating at times, and definitely by the idiotic behavior of some of the City fans.  They threw something at Rooney from that same corner.  City take dah one on de chin like Pacquiao.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: December 09, 2012, 09:27:32 AM »
Nasri hide behind the wall like a little Hen
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #4632 on: December 09, 2012, 09:27:42 AM »
That's why we signed him! RVP! Well done United! At first I thought Ferdinand hit himself in the face when he was celebrating then I the commentator said he is hit with a coin.

Nasir thought he and RVP was still on the same side or wat?

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: December 09, 2012, 09:29:24 AM »
City's defending looked very suspect today, and every time Utd went forward, the red devils always looked likely to score.

giggsy11

« Reply #4634 on: December 09, 2012, 09:31:53 AM »
Is amazing the difference RVP has made in the side and it helps to have young legs in midfield and that two wingers were able to play today. And Fergie showed he wanted to win the match by sending Welbeck on instead of settling for a draw.

Ah feel something up with Valencia-he not sharp and very indecisive when he on the ball.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:33:49 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4635 on: December 09, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »
City's defending looked very suspect today, and every time Utd went forward, the red devils always looked likely to score.

They lost their captain and best defender to injury... what else yuh expect?  Not Hart's best day, while De Gea made some nice stops.  Mancini bounce he head by starting wasteman Balotelli over Tevez.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: December 09, 2012, 09:34:37 AM »
Lucky friggin team... game marred by some spotty officiating at times, and definitely by the idiotic behavior of some of the City fans.  They threw something at Rooney from that same corner.  City take dah one on de chin like Pacquiao.

I could tell that Ferguson and Utd wanted to win badly and City was somewhat below par despite the sky blues' improved second half performance. I could tell when Ferguson brought Welbeck on, he was only prepared to accept one result...

I knew that City were in trouble when Tevez committed that foul about three yards outside the penalty area.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: December 09, 2012, 09:37:36 AM »
That's why we signed him! RVP! Well done United! At first I thought Ferdinand hit himself in the face when he was celebrating then I the commentator said he is hit with a coin.

Nasir thought he and RVP was still on the same side or wat?

Nah he was struck by something first.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: December 09, 2012, 09:38:05 AM »
Nasri knew exactly what was comin.  Stand up and take it like yuh have balls nah man!

giggsy11

« Reply #4639 on: December 09, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »
Nasri hide behind the wall like a little Hen

Nasri stealing money!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: December 09, 2012, 09:38:27 AM »

They lost their captain and best defender to injury... what else yuh expect?  Not Hart's best day, while De Gea made some nice stops.  Mancini bounce he head by starting wasteman Balotelli over Tevez.

I agree. I didn't know what Mancini was thinking starting Balotelli over Tevez.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: December 09, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »

I could tell that Ferguson and Utd wanted to win badly and City was somewhat below par despite the sky blues' improved second half performance. I could tell when Ferguson brought Welbeck on, he was only prepared to accept one result...

I knew that City were in trouble when Tevez committed that foul about three yards outside the penalty area.

United got most of the bounces today... save for the disallowed Young goal and Van Persie off the post.  Rooney flubbed the first goal right into the net far post why Hart stand up rooted like he wearing cement boots.  Ref pull back play to card Rooney when Toure had a breakaway... Silva's shot off De Gea's shoulder, off the bar.  That was an unlucky foul by Tevez, accidental clip of the heels (probably regret not going down under Evra's challenge in the box)... then the slight deflection off Nasri in the wall.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: December 09, 2012, 09:42:39 AM »
I agree. I didn't know what Mancini was thinking starting Balotelli over Tevez.

I really not sure... Tevez was always going to be up for this derby.  I even made Tevez my fantasy captain over Michu betting that his impact would be huge... man had two assist in 39 minutes of play.  Balotelli had as many tantrums in that span.

giggsy11

« Reply #4643 on: December 09, 2012, 09:44:01 AM »

United got most of the bounces today... save for the disallowed Young goal and Van Persie off the post.  Rooney flubbed the first goal right into the net far post why Hart stand up rooted like he wearing cement boots.  Ref pull back play to card Rooney when Toure had a breakaway... Silva's shot off De Gea's shoulder, off the bar.  That was an unlucky foul by Tevez, accidental clip of the heels (probably regret not going down under Evra's challenge in the box)... then the slight deflection off Nasri in the wall.

Loud forkin steups!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: December 09, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »
Well after all is said and done, Ferguson has proven why he is one of the best managers to have been around English football. He may be an overbearing, arrogant individual at times, but the man knows how to push his team to get results. Any person who can break the Old Firm title duopoly in Scotland with Aberdeen has to be respected, albeit grudgingly.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: December 09, 2012, 10:02:59 AM »
Only saw the last 20 mins but Mancini have to be a jokey coach starting Balotelli over Tevez...

First of all, Balotelli has been on vacation since the Euros he hasn't been serious about football all year. I understand that he had the impact in the 6-1 thrashing last year but come on, this is not the same Balo right now.. He needs to refocus, although I suspect he will be gone in January.

Tevez, from all the games I have seen has been City's best player all season yet for some reason Mancini keeps benching him to rotate his other strikers. It is not rocket science that the one game that Tevez will bring the fury of hell is against his old side Man Utd so why not start him?? Look at the man impact when he came on.

There was an article on Soccernet in the week that talked about how Man City is a team of brilliant individuals with no cohesion and style, and was a damning verdict on Mancini and I fully agree:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/tacticsandanalysis/id/511?cc=3888

Outside with Mancini.

NB: Fergie is something else yes... All week in the press all we could hear about is that Man Utd were decimated by injuries to the midfield, with Cleverly definitely out and Valencia probably about 2 weeks away. 1 fit winger and a laboring midfield would make City favorites. Lo and behold Valencia and Cleverley running out fresh and spritey having miraculously recovered in time for kick off... Never fails lol.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 10:07:21 AM by dinho »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: December 09, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »
Only saw the last 20 mins but Mancini have to be a jokey coach starting Balotelli over Tevez...

First of all, Balotelli has been on vacation since the Euros he hasn't been serious about football all year. I understand that he had the impact in the 6-1 thrashing last year but come on, this is not the same Balo right now.. He needs to refocus, although I suspect he will be gone in January.

Tevez, from all the games I have seen has been City's best player all season yet for some reason Mancini keeps benching him to rotate his other strikers. It is not rocket science that the one game that Tevez will bring the fury of hell is against his old side Man Utd so why not start him?? Look at the man impact when he came on.

There was an article on Soccernet in the week that talked about how Man City is a team of brilliant individuals with no cohesion and style, and was a damning verdict on Mancini and I fully agree:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/tacticsandanalysis/id/511?cc=3888

Outside with Mancini.

I am inclined to agree with you. I am of the opinion that City won the title last year in spite of Mancini, rather than because of him, and even then, the blues almost self-destructed towards the end of the season and had to depend on an uncharacteristic drop in form for Utd.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: December 09, 2012, 10:18:34 AM »
Youtube Channel

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: December 09, 2012, 02:09:34 PM »
I love how the haters does get a hard on when we win.... City got beat proper to today, there was no "Fergie time" or "referee buyout" by united. Instead man vex because Fergie tell the media he players injured and they turn out for the game lmao..allure eh easy yes!!!

On another note F@*k City and their sore loser fans!!!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: December 09, 2012, 02:10:32 PM »

Don't forget the clear penalty that was committed on Evra by I think it was Toure

1]; } ?>