April 18, 2024, 12:11:36 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 916486 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United vs Trinderland
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2007, 11:13:51 AM »
SUNDERLAND

SUNDERLAND

SUNDERLAND

substitute Jones in the 93rd minute...towering header.

1 - 0

Final

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2007, 11:14:36 AM »
actually i think he missing dis game final one of his suspension
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2007, 11:15:58 AM »
 :devil: I LIKE THIS THREAD
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2007, 11:28:40 AM »
GO SUN'LUN' !!!!!!!!!!!

(Doh mind they likely to get a serious cutass)

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2007, 11:31:37 AM »
i think the 1st 20 mins of this game very important.......if utd score in that time it over 4 sunderland

the longer the game stays goalless the more manu will panic and the more confidence sunderland will get
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2007, 11:32:47 AM »
i think the 1st 20 mins of this game very important.......if utd score in that time it over 4 sunderland
the longer the game stays goalless the more manu will panic and the more confidence sunderland will get
den some man boo fella go pull KJ hair
watch
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2007, 11:35:45 AM »
GO SUN'LUN' !!!!!!!!!!!

(Doh mind they likely to get a serious cutass)

:devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2007, 11:36:46 AM »
correct me if im wrong but ah doh think jones even on de team fellas

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2007, 11:40:12 AM »
dont understand what u mean brej....jones squad number is 17

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2007, 11:41:50 AM »
Man Utd vs Sunderland
BBC Sport

Old Trafford
Saturday, 1 September
Kick-off: 1715 BST
Coverage on the BBC Sport website, BBC Radio Five Live & highlights on Match of the Day.

Man Utd striker Louis Saha makes his long-awaited return to the squad after injury and Anderson could feature too.

Wayne Rooney (foot), Gary Neville (thigh) and Cristiano Ronaldo (banned) are out and Ole Solskjaer has retired.

Sunderland new boys Kenwyne Jones and Danny Higginbotham could play, though Jones has a slight hamstring problem.

Ian Harte and Andrew Cole are short of match fitness, Greg Halford is banned and Paul McShane (shoulder) and Kieran Richardson (back) are doubts.

Man Utd (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Heaton, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, O'Shea, Evra, Silvestre, Fletcher, Eagles, Carrick, Scholes, Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson, Giggs, Saha, Tevez.

Sunderland (from): Gordon, Ward, Nosworthy, Kay, McShane, Anderson, Higginbotham, Collins, Wallace, Etuhu, Yorke, Miller, Leadbitter, Richardson, Chopra, Jones, Stokes, Murphy, Connolly, O'Donovan.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2007, 01:34:09 PM »
Lat time United played Sunderland they had a blinder and the score was 0-0 killing United's late push for the title.

Sunderland is the kinda side that usually salts United, like West ham last year and with Keane, Yorke, McSHane, Richardson and Higginbotham all returning to United , an upset would make a big big story.

I don't think that this one is a foregone conclusion.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2007, 08:44:43 PM »
Really looking forward to this one!! Hopefully KJ is fit enough to go. If he gets on expect a goal for the 6 mill pound man!

i also say yorke will have a great game.

...the bias is outta control but i dont care, my gut is telling me its happening.
Hart for president

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2007, 08:58:50 PM »
Man U forever, de last time Sunderland was in de premiership, dey has a record of having de least points in the Premiership. Here we go again.....

Man Utd forever.....

There is only one team on the time and that is Newcastle FC, Sunlun jess living in the toon's shadow.

(Yes I is ah dam ignorant Man Utd fan and I love it)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2007, 09:10:06 PM »
Sunderland winning

United have nuttin up front and dey does always ketch they arse with small side who running wild and doh have no brand.

United need to play side who giving yuh space and who stroking the ball around to look good.

They cyar play the jam hard and run side.

My name is Touches and I am a ManU hater.

I support any team that plays against them.

GO SUNDERLAND!!!!!

Kenwyne I want yuh ripp that shithound Rio and rest a toepee past Van Der Sar...Not no bullet...but a PROPER TOEPEE...thru he legs too.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2007, 09:45:06 PM »
I said in another thread that I would support Sunderland this season except when they play my boys.

Go Black cats!!!!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2007, 10:52:35 PM »
I would love to see KJ and or Dwight score 2moro especially KJ so he cud get off to a great start but I cannot fool meh self here.Man u smell blood last week and will show they are a big big club and will pounce hard on Sunderland .If all yuh feel Sir Alex taking this game lightly and not looking to destroy Keane all yuh eh really know how de premiership go.As far as Man U concern dey cannot afford to lose or even draw another game, if dey want to repeat and will destroy Sunderland 2moro.

p.s I only back Sunderland becuz of Carlos,Dwight,Stern/KJ and no other reason.. before we players was on dah team ah sure none ah we use to back dem so all yuh doh vex wid meh ah just calling it like ah see it,bad blows 2moro for Sunderland.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Manchester United vs Sunderland FC
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2007, 07:03:14 AM »
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has mixed emotions as prepares to face Sunderland.

As he looks forward to welcoming back former club captain Roy Keane to Old Trafford, the veteran boss is still coming to terms with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's early retirement.

Both players have carved their name in United's folklore and earned Ferguson's respect in the process.

Keane is beginning to make as much of an impact as a manager as he did as player, leading Sunderland into the Barclays Premier League in his first season in charge.

Ferguson said: ``Roy will get a great reception and that's what makes me proud to be manager here. It tells you what a great club we are.

``Former players like Bryan Robson, Mark Hughes and Steve Bruce get a fantastic reception.

``Sometimes the supporters actually chant the players' names. I remember that happening to Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham.

``Mind you, someone did wave back once and got absolutely slaughtered.''

While Keane's departure from United was swift and unexpected, Ferguson has nothing but admiration for him.

He said: ``When players are coming to the end of their career, it is a difficult time.

``They are almost family and it is not easy when they have to leave.

``They have been great servants and great players for you. I have had to do it a few times.''

Solskjaer's time is up, however, after persistent knee problems meant limited appearances for a striker who famously scored the winner for United in the 1999 European Cup final.

Ferguson revealed the Norwegian knew he had to hang up his boots when he broke down in training last week.

He said: ``Ole's latest operations in March and in the summer got to him in big way in a sense he felt it was hard to get back from it.

``He tried to train 10 days ago and it did not work out again.

``I think he knew he had to face reality. He could easily have jogged along and taken his money but not Ole.

``He faced the situation and spoke to me about it. In many ways it is the right moment because it gives him a chance to be a coach with us.''

With Solsjkaer forced to quit and Wayne Rooney ruled out with a broken foot, Ferguson is short on attacking options.

However Louis Saha (knee) and Anderson (hamstring) are likely to come into contention against Sunderland.

Keane does not expect the red carpet to be rolled out for his return to the scene of his greatest triumphs.

Keane won seven Premiership titles, four FA Cups and was a frustrated by-stander as United completed an unprecedented Treble in 1999 by lifting the Champions League trophy in Barcelona during a remarkable 12-year spell at the club.

His place in the United pantheon is assured despite his later differences with the fiery Scot which served to hasten his exit to Celtic in November 2005 after 480 appearances.

However, Keane will walk back through the doors expecting nothing in the way of star treatment.

He said: ``I am not expecting a red carpet or hugs and kisses from anybody. I won't be and I wouldn't expect it.

``Let's be under no illusions here, United and Alex Ferguson will want to beat Sunderland and myself as much as any other club, and rightly so. You wouldn't expect anything different.

``I have said many times before, I have played against teams before there and you just looked at them in the tunnel and they were already beaten.

``We have just got to make sure we are not beaten in the tunnel.''

Keane celebrated - if celebrated is the right word during a week in which his side was humbled in the Carling Cup by League One Luton and on-loan defender Clive Clarke almost died during Leicester's game at Nottingham Forest - a year at the helm this week.

It has been nothing if not eventful with last season's surge from the foot of the Championship table to its pinnacle fully rewarding the faith placed in him by chairman Niall Quinn.

Keane said: ``It's only been a year, it's very, very surprising. It seems a lot longer, but I am certainly enjoying it.''

It is not in Keane's nature to shirk a challenge and the prospect of taking on Ferguson, who along with Brian Clough, took his football education to new levels, is one he is relishing.

He said: ``Alex Ferguson came from Scotland and he is clearly a winner, he was just motivated by winning, whether it be when we played the top teams or the bottom teams, a game of cards on the bus, he wanted to win.

``It was fantastic working with him and I count my blessings that I was given that opportunity.''

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United vs Sunderland FC
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2007, 07:15:05 AM »
this match is going to be a draw

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2007, 07:39:42 AM »
Ferguson said: ``Roy will get a great reception and that's what makes me proud to be manager here. It tells you what a great club we are.

``Former players like Bryan Robson, Mark Hughes and Steve Bruce get a fantastic reception.

``Sometimes the supporters actually chant the players' names. I remember that happening to Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham.

``Mind you, someone did wave back once and got absolutely slaughtered.''

lmao
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2007, 08:20:55 AM »
I NEED AM INTERNET LINK TO SEE THIS GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
MANU VS SUNDERLAND LINK
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2007, 08:38:29 AM »
Sorry to start a new thread but i need an internet link audio and video for this match. HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2007, 08:41:05 AM »
can some1 tell me y newcastle start owen when they have martins and ameobi on d bench...... steups if they were on the field newcastle woulda be 2 up already

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: MANU VS SUNDERLAND LINK
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2007, 08:42:41 AM »
stop panicking and scroll down nah dread.

This is the standard link for CenturyFM who gives audio commentary of all Sunderland matches.

http://mfile.akamai.com/6095/live/reflector:35549.asx?bkup= 35550

Seeing that is MAn U they playing you are sure to have a bunch of pirate feeds on the usual P2P sites...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Kenwyne Jones to make Premiership Debut at Old Trafford, Cole on Bench
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2007, 08:42:51 AM »
Kenwyne Jones and Danny Higginbotham are in line to make their Sunderland debuts at Manchester United tomorrow.

Both players were in the Black Cats squad that travelled to the North-West this afternoon.

Dean Whitehead (knee), Carlos Edwards (hamstring) and Stanislav Varga (knee) are missing from Sunderland's injury-hit squad.

And there is a doubt over ex-United man Kieran Richardson (back), but Paul McShane (shoulder) is expected to be fit.

Greg Halford is suspended so Nyron Nosworthy, formerly a full-back, is favourite to play at right-back.

The game comes too soon for Andrew Cole - the former United striker is not yet match fit - and new signing Ian Harte is unlikely to feature despite receiving his international clearance today.

Grant Leadbitter could start his first Premier League game of the season.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2007, 08:43:33 AM »
can some1 tell me y newcastle start owen when they have martins and ameobi on d bench...... steups if they were on the field newcastle woulda be 2 up already
take ya Toon Toon talk some wheres else nuh
ya cyar see dis is ah Sunderland tread :devil: :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2007, 08:44:23 AM »
Alyuh ah just wake up... so go easy. Carlos,Yorke and KJ playing today in the game or what...does anyone have an update. Post something...so ah could get ready to actup like is WC again.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones to make Premiership Debut at Old Trafford, Cole on Bench
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2007, 08:44:54 AM »
source please

The mere fact that this is not KJ's premiership debut makes me doubt...

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2007, 08:46:21 AM »
well u had to be sleeping 4 ah while   ::)cause carlos injured a while now

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2007, 08:48:33 AM »
Alyuh ah just wake up... so go easy. Carlos,Yorke and KJ playing today in the game or what...does anyone have an update. Post something...so ah could get ready to actup like is WC again.  ;D
dread
tell we you was liming wid Osama and day ent even have radio day, as Carlos injured for two weeks now man
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne Jones to make Premiership Debut at Old Trafford, Cole on Bench
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2007, 08:55:18 AM »
source please

The mere fact that this is not KJ's premiership debut makes me doubt...
good one
keep dem legal Midknight
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>