March 28, 2024, 03:18:51 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 911093 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #510 on: March 02, 2009, 11:58:19 AM »

Allyuh getting on like this side playing ball, but they only benefiting from the mess that is Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool this season. Every game I see they have not looked as good as their record suggests.

I agree.

Chelsea and Arsenal only self destructing and giving Man U the EPL title.

Més que un club.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #511 on: March 02, 2009, 12:23:56 PM »
Very good win.

I really happy to see that United taking the League Cup seriously despite the fact that they involved in the bigger competitions. This is a competition that Ferguson paid absolutely no attention to during the 90's.

With that said I think it way too early to start contamplating 4 trophies (I don't really rate the World Championship, it is a more significant title than the Charity Shield and Super Cup, but not by much).

To be completely honest just winning the League and FA Cup to complete a first domestic treble would be a dream. United lost their last 2 FA cup finals and haven't won th ecompetition for 5 years now. i really want to see them win it again but even that will be hard with Chelsea and Arsenal still in the running.

Don't talk for the CL. Not even thinking about that yet becuase it have too many games to play and oo many good teams still in it to be seriously thinking about the possibilities. The League Cup in the bag, League looking like a good prospect and the quarter final FA Cup draw is promising, still in the CL league. Leh we see what happens.

how you could say they now taking the league cup seriously??

funny i remember the year Chelsea take everything, I remember Man Utd celebrate that Carling Cup like they won the World Cup.

Mark my words, Man Utd not winning no Champions league and I would bet against them taking the FA cup.

Allyuh getting on like this side playing ball, but they only benefiting from the mess that is Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool this season. Every game I see they have not looked as good as their record suggests.

They were a much better team last season.

First thing. I never said that they taking it seriously this year only. I made the reference to the 90's as the time when they were not taking it sreriously. Winning the League Cup against Wigan in 2006 was critical to United getting back in winning ways after going 2 seasons with nothing. And let's be honest United win this trophy without REALLY putting out their best team in every round. They did the same thing last year and the year before and lost to lower division teams. The difference is that this year the squad is more expereineced and there are some very good youths coming through.

As for United this year vs last year. That will always be debatable. I don't think that you could make a case for them being much worse this year becuase Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea are worse. They are picking up similar points in the League a to last year and they are getiing similar results in the Champions League so they can't be as bad as you say.  If you watch the way the team is playing it is a different brand. Less dependent on the pace of Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez. A lot more measured around the box with plenty of the play being funneled through Berbatov. This team keeps possession a lot better.

The squad is also working out much better than last year. Ferguson has done a good job of keeping the team fresh without affecting performances. There is also a lot more confidence in the play and you see more of the players willing to try something different whereas last year that was reserved for Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs and Scholes when they on form. The same players that allyuh wouldn't want anywhere near allyuh big squad like Fletcher and O'Shea are the players that are getting it done.

As for what will be won. I am the first to admit that winning anything is difficult and the FA Cup and CL are just possibilities right now. You obviously know something that I don't know to predict what they can't win. Tell me what Chelsea winning while yuh looking in yuh crystal ball nah?

At least United win something, Chelsea couldn't even beat shitty Burnley in the Carling, Last year they couldn't beat Barnsley. Chelsea is a damn comedy club. If the season end tomorrow and neither club win another trophy it is pure salt for Chelsea. AGAIN.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 02, 2009, 12:39:24 PM »
I think United's style of play is nicer to look at this season than it was last season...Last season it was very centered around getting CR isloated out wide and using him as a spark to create energy, space & movement.  This year to me they work the ball around the field in a more balanced manner and a more steady rhythm...and the influence of Berbatov often slowing the game down has changed the look of their game- for the better IMO, but that's just personal preference. 

As for the quality being better or worse, if it's either it's very marginal.  They are a quality team with almost the same roster, same manager and the same overall philosophy, so unless plagued by severe uncontrollables you wouldn't expect the quality of their game to vary that much.   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 12:45:55 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #513 on: March 02, 2009, 01:08:57 PM »
I think United's style of play is nicer to look at this season than it was last season...Last season it was very centered around getting CR isloated out wide and using him as a spark to create energy, space & movement.  This year to me they work the ball around the field in a more balanced manner and a more steady rhythm...and the influence of Berbatov often slowing the game down has changed the look of their game- for the better IMO, but that's just personal preference. 

As for the quality being better or worse, if it's either it's very marginal.  They are a quality team with almost the same roster, same manager and the same overall philosophy, so unless plagued by severe uncontrollables you wouldn't expect the quality of their game to vary that much.   

I agree with just about everything yuh write there. I think it is very hard to say that the team was much better last year. I think that the changes makes the team more versatile and gives them more options because they could still up it to a more frenetic pace when required.

Omar would proably disagree though.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 02, 2009, 05:55:45 PM »

I agree with just about everything yuh write there. I think it is very hard to say that the team was much better last year. I think that the changes makes the team more versatile and gives them more options because they could still up it to a more frenetic pace when required.

Omar would proably disagree though.

Damn right I disagree...

I mean, i try to be as objective as possible and I can give United credit this season for a few things.

Firstly, i agree that they have alot of strength in depth this season. The defence is playing exceptionally well despite injures to Neville, Ferdinand and Evra. Also, I really have to take my hat off to Giggs and the way he's reinvented himself in the central midfield role. the man is class.. Also i like the looks of a couple of the youths like Rafael..

However imo, the man utd team of last season at the top of their game was running over teams... i think that you can tie that to the form that Ronaldo was in, but still they always look good to explode on a side. they were scoring more goals and at times the football was scintillating.

This season they are not being tested as they should be.

Chelsea lie down and let them run riot on them.. Liverpool is a joke.. Arsenal is youths... Matter of fact, I would have liked to see them play a top form Aston Villa away to get a proper test of their credentials.

Furthermore, where some of you see a more balanced and measured brand, I see a more deliberate and labored style. Alot of their victories are not convincing. For all the talk about Berbatov, his goal return is poor for a striker leading the line for on a top of the table team. Ronaldo is half the player.. Nani going in reverse and fast. Rooney is probably the same or less effective than last year. Don't worry, you guys will soon see...

I doh blame man utd fans for enjoying the success, but lets not get carried away. When you look at what Barcelona has done for most of this season it is blasphemous to call Man utd the best team in Europe.

Lastly, if this Man Utd team is really that good, I want you to take off the rose tinted glasses and answer this simple question....

Do you honestly think this Man Utd team could beat the Mourinho's double title winning Chelsea team of a few years ago?

giggsy11

« Reply #515 on: March 02, 2009, 06:35:07 PM »
Last year's team was easier on the eyes. The movement, tempo and not to mention finishing was excellent. last year's team scored some breathe taking goals, especialy on the counter attack. Berbatov has slowed the pace, Ronaldo has half arsed it most of the season and Evra has been out a lot replaced by the plodding but solid Oshea; some of the contributing factors to the lessened pace on the counter attacks. The defense this year is better and it has been the platform for this season's campain. This team, this season is methodical and can definitely play better offensively. Merge last year's offense with this year's defense and nobody will be able to touch that team.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 02, 2009, 07:00:55 PM »

Damn right I disagree...

I mean, i try to be as objective as possible and I can give United credit this season for a few things.

Firstly, i agree that they have alot of strength in depth this season. The defence is playing exceptionally well despite injures to Neville, Ferdinand and Evra. Also, I really have to take my hat off to Giggs and the way he's reinvented himself in the central midfield role. the man is class.. Also i like the looks of a couple of the youths like Rafael..

However imo, the man utd team of last season at the top of their game was running over teams... i think that you can tie that to the form that Ronaldo was in, but still they always look good to explode on a side. they were scoring more goals and at times the football was scintillating.

This season they are not being tested as they should be.

Chelsea lie down and let them run riot on them.. Liverpool is a joke.. Arsenal is youths... Matter of fact, I would have liked to see them play a top form Aston Villa away to get a proper test of their credentials.

Furthermore, where some of you see a more balanced and measured brand, I see a more deliberate and labored style. Alot of their victories are not convincing. For all the talk about Berbatov, his goal return is poor for a striker leading the line for on a top of the table team. Ronaldo is half the player.. Nani going in reverse and fast. Rooney is probably the same or less effective than last year. Don't worry, you guys will soon see...

I doh blame man utd fans for enjoying the success, but lets not get carried away. When you look at what Barcelona has done for most of this season it is blasphemous to call Man utd the best team in Europe.

Lastly, if this Man Utd team is really that good, I want you to take off the rose tinted glasses and answer this simple question....

Do you honestly think this Man Utd team could beat the Mourinho's double title winning Chelsea team of a few years ago?

You might be right Omar but yuh getting a lil carried away. 

First off I thought we were talking about about Man this season vs Man U last season...How does a comparison to Barcelona come into it?  And the talk about M U being the best in Europe? 

Next playing  better defensively is part of playing better....

Next the picture that you paint in that bolded part above is bit exaggerated as well.  I did some research

At this point in the season last season Man U:

58 points
Goal difference of +36
Scored 50 goals
Were shut out 2 times
Had 6 games where they scored 3 or more goals
Had 6 games where they won by 3 or more goals

This season, to date Man U:

61 points
Goal difference of +35
Scored 46 goals
Were shut out 2 times
Had 6 games where they scored 3 or more goals
Had 5 games where they won by 3 or more goals

I like Man U's team game more this season than last to me it's more balanced and less reliant on CR...some would prefer their game last season over this season...it was quicker, and arguably more explosive because CR was on fire... whether they end up as good this season as last is up in the air...winning CL is no easy feat so the stakes are very high and they will probably not end up there, but like I said in my last post- which is clearly supported by the facts- better or worse, the difference is very marginal.  I think you're letting an underperforming big 4 (the other 3) take the shine off Man U's football which has been steady and consistent- as it was last season...with at most a marginal difference in quality. 

That said I think Inter is poised to put a spoke in their wheel against the odds...gettin' a jumbie feelin'... 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:02:26 PM by kicker »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 02, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »
FEATHERDUSTERS FOR SALE
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 02, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 02, 2009, 08:40:31 PM »
Foster in the clear after using iPod during final
By Mike Collett

LONDON, March 2 (Reuters) - The English FA will take no action against Manchester United or goalkeeper Ben Foster for using an iPod during Sunday’s League Cup final against Tottenham Hotspur, it said on Monday.

Foster watched videos of Spurs players taking penalties on an iPod and then saved from Jamie O’Hara as United lifted the cup after winning the penalty shootout 4-1 following their goalless draw at Wembley Stadium.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter has resisted the use of any form of video technology, especially to determine if the ball has crossed the goalline, for many years. But the idea of using an iPod as a tactical aid is new and not against the laws of the game.

Former Premier League referee Graham Poll told the Daily Mail on Monday that using iPod technology “had the potential to exploit a loophole in the laws which should be referred to FIFA”.

An FA spokesman said: “What happened was not against the rules so we will not be investigating the matter further.”

Spurs were last involved in a penalty shootout a year ago when they lost to PSV Eindhoven in the UEFA Cup.

In that game, O’Hara fired a shot to the left of the goalkeeper and on Sunday he sent Tottenham’s first penalty the same way and Foster saved.

“Just before the shootout I was looking at an iPod with goalkeeping coach Eric Steele and it contained images of Tottenham’s players taking penalties,” Foster said.

“They told me for Jamie O’Hara I should stand up and be strong and he would probably go the way he did. I have done a lot of research before but this is an innovation we have brought in at the club.” (Editing by Sonia Oxley)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 02, 2009, 09:50:30 PM »
now allyuh explain this to mi. i didnt watch the carling cup final. i only saw the penalty kicks. now jus b4 they started it woulld have been nice if u all observed the manu players and the spurs players. manu weher e like yeah we up 4 this we going to win this thing and spurs were like well we put in a good fight but we lose. B4 1 PK WAS KICKED? that doesnt make sense to me
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

giggsy11

« Reply #521 on: March 03, 2009, 05:43:27 AM »
now allyuh explain this to mi. i didnt watch the carling cup final. i only saw the penalty kicks. now jus b4 they started it woulld have been nice if u all observed the manu players and the spurs players. manu weher e like yeah we up 4 this we going to win this thing and spurs were like well we put in a good fight but we lose. B4 1 PK WAS KICKED? that doesnt make sense to me

Yeah I peeps that.  I was checkin out how both teams were  standing; United players had their arms draped across each others shoulders whereas Spurs players some hand their hands on each other shoulders others had their arms crossed/folded across their bodies. The Spurs palyers were dispelling some rell negative body language.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 03, 2009, 09:19:28 AM »
Can United win all five?(FIFA.com) Tuesday 3 March 2009

In the days where 'recession', 'credit crunch' and 'global economic crisis' are on everyone's minds and lips, a different word is buzzing around the thoughts of football fans in Britain at the moment: ‘quintuple.' It's enough to set Manchester United supporters' hearts racing and fans of their rival teams into despair.

So, what exactly is this quintuple? Well, the Red Devils have 'two down and three to go.' They've already won the FIFA Club World Cup in December, thanks to their victory over Liga de Quito and on Sunday, defeated Tottenham Hotspur on penalties to lift the League Cup.

The Red Devils have the chance to go ten points clear of nearest challengers Chelsea and Liverpool at the top of the Premier League if they win their game in hand against Portsmouth, face Fulham away in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup and have home advantage against Inter Milan in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.

But 'quintuple' is a word that is driving Sir Alex Ferguson crazy for different reasons. "I'm not getting carried away with it, only the media will," he said. "We will keep our feet on the ground.

"We do not speak about that stuff [the quintuple]. We'll take each game as it comes. We don't get ahead of ourselves and think of which silverware we are going to win next. We could go to Fulham in the FA Cup, the ball comes off someone's backside and we are out of that one."

soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 03, 2009, 09:35:22 AM »
Newcastle vs Utd(Wed 4th March on Setanta at 2:45pm ET...3:45TT Time)

Wazza is Back for Newcastle:
Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Wayne Rooney has shaken off a virus to be available for Manchester United's trip to Newcastle United.

Rooney missed Sunday's Carling Cup win over Tottenham Hotspur due to illness, but has trained on Monday and Tuesday.

He will be in the squad for Wednesday's game at St James' Park and the striker could renew his partnership with Dimitar Berbatov up front.

Ferguson said on Sky Sports News: "He's fine. He trained yesterday, he trained today and he will be available for tomorrow."

John O'Shea is United's only injury worry for the game after the versatile Irishman was substituted in the Carling Cup final due to an ongoing heel problem.
Tough game

"We took him off on Sunday as he's still got a problem with his heel," said Ferguson.

"It settled down after a day or so, and we will put some new insoles in his boot to see if that helps.

"He should be okay and, other than that, everyone is fine for tomorrow and we look forward to a very tough game."

Berbatov, Michael Carrick, Darren Fletcher and Park Ji-sung are all expected to return to the United team, with Ferguson admitting the Wembley pitch had an impact on the players who faced Spurs.

He added: "It was a heavy pitch, surprisingly heavy. You associate Wembley with a fantastic playing surface, but as you all saw, it was heavy and it was greasy with players slipping a lot.

"It took its toll on the players, we had tired players by the end of the match, but we have some freshness tomorrow.

"We've got Dimitar, we've got Michael Carrick and Anderson, who didn't play a full game. We've got Darren Fletcher, Ji-sung Park and Wayne Rooney, so we're not so bad."
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_4998452,00.html

So it looks like Ronaldo will be given a place on the bench....he's played alot over the past month

-------------------VDS---

Nev/O'shea---Rio----Vidic-----Evra/Fabio

Park-------Carrick----Fletcher----Anderson/Giggs

-----------Rooney----Berba

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 03, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
under all this talk ah realize nobody eh touching meh question.... Once again, if this man utd so great......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: March 03, 2009, 11:58:43 AM »
under all this talk ah realize nobody eh touching meh question.... Once again, if this man utd so great......

I thought the talk was about last season's Man U to this season's Man U.... so I didn't think that question was even relevant....unless yuh saying that last season's Man U coulda beaten the Chelsea of 05/06.  (I don't know how one could even determine that)...

But to address yuh question,...."honestly think" ? lol  you serious?....Wid dem two words alone I could assure yuh that you will get no where with that question.... Some will say yes, and some will say no... Where does that leave you?

My 2 cents- From what I remember the Chelsea of 05/06 lost to Man U away & beat Man U at home.. Was the Man U of 05/06 that more special than the Man U of this season?  I don't remember, but if they weren't (which is a reasonable guess because they crashed out in the CL group stage in a group with Benfica, Lille & Villareal- I think they only won one game...and lost to Liverpool in one of the FA Cup rounds...not too flaterring), then the answer to your question would have to be yes...honestly? yes...

giggsy11

« Reply #526 on: March 03, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

Yes! I am not saying that because I support United. I think the this team is better defensively, the midfield is better and the forwards more experienced, compared to the United team from that season. United were unable to compete with Chelski in midfield. I believe we started that season with Fortune on the wing, a broken down Keane in midfield and a raw Ronaldo and Rooney, Silvestre and Henzie in defence. Today's team will be able to do a better job of neutralizing Chelski's strengths while generating their own attacks. The biggest difference would be the matching of mentalities. I feel United will be able to match Chelski's winning mentality and win at all cost attitude. It would be a great match up- with each team winning on it's own turf.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #527 on: March 03, 2009, 12:44:34 PM »

As kicker rightly say it is an irrelevant question. More than that though it is a question that anybody could answer how they want. You obviously feel that side was SOOOO much better, but there really is no way to say.

On a footballing basis that side run over the league but it was typical hard-running Mourinho football, nothing spectacular. The same criticism yuh placing on this United side i.e. quality of big 4 opposition also applies to that side.

United a weaker side and squad than today by a good bit (Howard, Fortune, Richardson, Smith, Saha, Heinze, Miller, Silvestre - All good players but all with their flaws compared to the current squad). Arsenal had started their rebuilding and Liverpool is Liverpool. You could argue that the big 4 is better now becuase all 4 English teams are competitive in Europe when that was not the case back then.

That is a shit argument that you could never conclusively win and if a large pool of people was polled you would most likely lose.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #528 on: March 03, 2009, 12:52:18 PM »
That said I think Inter is poised to put a spoke in their wheel against the odds...gettin' a jumbie feelin'... 

I have a similar feeling.

I think they good enough to go through but they really shoulda punish Inter last week. there ar eseveral omens that not noce

1. It not easy to shut out a big team over two legs which means that an Inter goal over 90 minutes is not unlikely. That means United really needs to target 2 goals and a win which is not easy becuase this Inter side has proved that they are hard to beat.

2. 0-0 away is a bad scoreline for United. Went out to both Monaco and Real Madrid on the back of 0-0 away draws while chasing the game at home.

3. Holders have a hard time in the CL fo rsome reason and they all tend to go out around the 2nd round.

4. Inter are unlikely to present th egift that is Rivas after last week's game.

On the positive side. Vidic will be back. Barring injuries tomorrow or Saturday the side will be fit and the side is playing well. If the last game is any indication, United is the better side than Inter and should win it, if they play to potential. The game will be pressure to wach though, like the Barcelona game was last year.

I still think this one is a 50-50, could go either way affair.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 04, 2009, 08:30:31 AM »
any links fuh today's game?
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 04, 2009, 01:18:18 PM »
Official Starting XI

VDS

O'Shea
Rio
Vida
Evra

Ronaldo
Carrick
Fletch
Park

Wazza
Berba

Subs: Foster..Eckersley..Evans...Scholes..Ando..Giggs..Tevez

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 04, 2009, 01:55:10 PM »
 :o :o VDS record has come to an end
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 04, 2009, 02:03:29 PM »
Lets Go Magpies...goal in dey pwefin

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 04, 2009, 02:06:26 PM »
Shrek brings it level  :applause: :applause:

the MOST amazing thing is that for most appeals that swan dive boy makes the ref gives it to him
AND as SOON as he was told that the newcastle player was getting a yellow he JUMPED to feck back up ONE time ::) ::)
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 02:34:46 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 04, 2009, 02:38:44 PM »
newcastle should be down to 10 men
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 04, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »
yeah when I saw the replay I thought red card for sure
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

giggsy11

« Reply #538 on: March 04, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »

Doh worry it  comin second half.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 04, 2009, 02:59:39 PM »
steups......

the ref stupid or something?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>