April 29, 2024, 07:22:22 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 923625 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #1800 on: August 23, 2010, 10:37:18 AM »
2 points dropped buh da was justice because da wasn no penalty.  Apart from dat me eh care who vex nah buh Zamora is ah f**kin boss CF.

Ref is ah cu*t for giving that.  That is allI have to say.

Lol.. ent?  Absolute shit call.

Killa, I echo the sentiments... but I am a Zamora supporter so no real surprise there. 

I will admit ah never really pay much attention to him until sometime lass year eh, buh watchin de level of control in his flicks and other passes, the hold up play, and the timing of his runs that man is an absolute boss player and deserve he England call up.  If he stays healthy Capello infatuation with Heskey might come to ah serious halt.  Ah know certain people here eh no fan ah de man buh if we was able to get him to play on the national team in the past we would have benefitted from his football IQ and skills.

Like plenty EPL strikers de man could be profligate in front ah goal, but ever since he was with West Ham back in 2006 is when I started watching him.  I used to like that team mainly because of Shaka's connection to it, so I started watching more games when ah could and liked him, Harewood and Reo-Coker.  Zamora deceptively strong... not ox strong like Heskey, but fuh ah lanky fella he hard to push off the ball.  He have ah nice quick turn and know how to get his shot off while being jostled.  He have a decent first touch too and if not for injuries over the years woulda get call up by England long time.  Man could be bitter and talk shit about him all dey want, I happy fuh pardna yes.

...and yes, ah contributing tuh de jacking ah de thread, lol

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 28, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »
What a cheat. And so it begins AGAIN.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 28, 2010, 11:17:56 AM »

Wha yuh talkin' 'bout, de penalty call?  It look like a legit call man.....doh be too hard on dem just yet. (leave some fuh me!  ;D)....but oh GAWSH ah cyah stand dem british commentators that love to rate up rooney like he's the best invention since the internet.  De man score a dam (poorly taken) penalty after not scoring fuh so long and such a poor showing in SA and the commentator cyah contain he self, talkin' bout rooney
"...off and running...".  Off and running WHAT?!  To where?  Let 'im have at least have two or tree goals in de bag before allyuh start wettin' allyuh self over he nuh! 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #1804 on: August 28, 2010, 11:43:50 AM »
The thing a like about Nani is he working on his left foot so he can be two footed! Can only get better!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: August 28, 2010, 11:52:47 AM »
The thing a like about Nani is he working on his left foot so he can be two footed! Can only get better!

What a sweet strike.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #1806 on: August 28, 2010, 11:57:00 AM »

Wha yuh talkin' 'bout, de penalty call?  It look like a legit call man.....doh be too hard on dem just yet. (leave some fuh me!  ;D)....but oh GAWSH ah cyah stand dem british commentators that love to rate up rooney like he's the best invention since the internet.  De man score a dam (poorly taken) penalty after not scoring fuh so long and such a poor showing in SA and the commentator cyah contain he self, talkin' bout rooney
"...off and running...".  Off and running WHAT?!  To where?  Let 'im have at least have two or tree goals in de bag before allyuh start wettin' allyuh self over he nuh! 

I aint goh lie Rooney rell disappointment meh in the WC . His lack of effort was appalling and watchin him run around for United is in sharp contrast. He went down a notch for me.

giggsy11

« Reply #1807 on: August 28, 2010, 11:59:50 AM »
Berbatov look like Johan!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 28, 2010, 12:00:15 PM »
Whata finish by Berbatov.....  :o

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 28, 2010, 12:02:18 PM »
wow berba hot dis season what a cracker
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #1810 on: August 28, 2010, 12:07:10 PM »
wow berba hot dis season what a cracker

If berbatov learn to be satisfied with mixing in the simple with the spectacular he would be more affective as a United player.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 28, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »
Smalling lookin like a loser, dat fella should be in League 1

giggsy11

« Reply #1812 on: August 28, 2010, 12:22:22 PM »
Smalling lookin like a loser, dat fella should be in League 1

He look like he is the clumsy sort and he still going tru puberty!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: August 28, 2010, 12:27:45 PM »

I aint goh lie Rooney rell disappointment meh in the WC . His lack of effort was appalling and watchin him run around for United is in sharp contrast. He went down a notch for me.

Dey so high on he....dey talkin' 'bout nani needed to score to redeem himself after missin' de penalty last week.  Oh, and rooney didn't have some self redemption in order, too, after an abysmal summer?  wtf?!  (but I eh go lie, dat was a very beautiful goal by berbatov, boy!!....if only Spurs coulda keep 'im)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: August 28, 2010, 12:46:28 PM »
3 and easy... Keep it going

tough tough tough away game vs Everton after the international break...at 7 45am.... Hopefully we get 3 points... If we play like today and the newcastle game then we should be fine

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: August 28, 2010, 02:53:02 PM »
It eh a 'good' point - but it eh a horrible result neither. Utd have not won at Fulham in years - and indeed have always had a hard time at the Cottage.

They should have won under the circumstances - but didn't deserve to - and if Fulham won Utd could not have really complained much. It was points dropped - especially since Giggs should have taken the penalty - but Utd were simply not good enough on the day.

Utd always start slowly though - and Chelsea have run up the score against very weak opposition - so it's too early to tell how the season is going to play out.

I still think Utd is lightweight in a couple positions - and obviously need Rooney to return to form - but it seems SAF is set on the core of this team, so I guess we go hadda make due with the question marks.

I having a hard time reconciling the inherent inconsistency of men being in absolute agreement that United should have won the game... yet refusing to concede that Fulham did well to earn a point from the fixture.  Under the circumstances Fulham lucky they didn't come away with zero points... that fact that you can argue that ManU dropped points meant that Fulham did well to capitalize on that opportunity.

The "not a good point" position seems to be predicated on the notion that Fulham should be contented with getting any points from United... which is a separate discussion entirely from "they did well to steal a point".

If Ryan was congratulating Fulham for getting a good point - I miss the boat. A point against Man U when you're not part of the big 4 is always welcome and better yet if you steal it at the end...so of course i agree.

But I got the impression that Man U men were trying to relativise the dropped points (in relation to Chelsea for example), as per xixgon's later "Man U ent win this fixture in years", talk.

While technically true (as 2 years IS yearS), Man U won 3-0 at Craven College in the 2007-2008 season and had mash them up there in the FA Cup 4-0 the following season as well...so yeah...

standards dropping.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: August 28, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »
If Ryan was congratulating Fulham for getting a good point - I miss the boat. A point against Man U when you're not part of the big 4 is always welcome and better yet if you steal it at the end...so of course i agree.

But I got the impression that Man U men were trying to relativise the dropped points (in relation to Chelsea for example), as per xixgon's later "Man U ent win this fixture in years", talk.

While technically true (as 2 years IS yearS), Man U won 3-0 at Craven College in the 2007-2008 season and had mash them up there in the FA Cup 4-0 the following season as well...so yeah...

standards dropping.

What??  ???

I'm not even sure if you're responding to me here.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 02:56:54 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: August 28, 2010, 03:00:08 PM »
It eh a 'good' point - but it eh a horrible result neither. Utd have not won at Fulham in years - and indeed have always had a hard time at the Cottage.

They should have won under the circumstances - but didn't deserve to - and if Fulham won Utd could not have really complained much. It was points dropped - especially since Giggs should have taken the penalty - but Utd were simply not good enough on the day.

Utd always start slowly though - and Chelsea have run up the score against very weak opposition - so it's too early to tell how the season is going to play out.

I still think Utd is lightweight in a couple positions - and obviously need Rooney to return to form - but it seems SAF is set on the core of this team, so I guess we go hadda make due with the question marks.

I having a hard time reconciling the inherent inconsistency of men being in absolute agreement that United should have won the game... yet refusing to concede that Fulham did well to earn a point from the fixture.  Under the circumstances Fulham lucky they didn't come away with zero points... that fact that you can argue that ManU dropped points meant that Fulham did well to capitalize on that opportunity.

The "not a good point" position seems to be predicated on the notion that Fulham should be contented with getting any points from United... which is a separate discussion entirely from "they did well to steal a point".

standards dropping.

Dude, calm down, i doh take dis $hit thread seriously, I does post any ole garbage in here. ;D

Everyone in here miss de boat, look d thread still called Home of The Champions lol

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: September 03, 2010, 11:12:14 AM »
Macheda v. Oldham Athletic

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-vm6nOcX-0w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-vm6nOcX-0w</a>

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: September 11, 2010, 05:59:18 AM »
Priceless.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LC_f9CB1Pmg&amp;fmt=18" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LC_f9CB1Pmg&amp;fmt=18</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: September 11, 2010, 06:21:42 AM »
Man U v Everton - 33 mins - Howard just pulled off an incredible save from a deflected Scholes super-bullet. Save of the season so far  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: September 11, 2010, 06:23:35 AM »
Man U v Everton - 33 mins - Howard just pulled off an incredible save from a deflected Scholes super-bullet. Save of the season so far  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Any links today, I not home and only internet access
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: September 11, 2010, 06:24:55 AM »

Any links today, I not home and only internet access

Sorry, I'm watchin it on TV. Howard with another great save on 38 minutes.

EDIT: 39 minutes - 1-0 Everton, Pienaar  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: September 11, 2010, 07:38:26 AM »
BOOM BANG

Everton score twice in injury time to draw 3-3. Two chord in yuh....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: September 11, 2010, 07:42:49 AM »
MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHMUAUAUAHHHHH  :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and Jagielka shoulda purge alyuh in the end.

BOOM

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: September 11, 2010, 07:53:40 AM »
Moyes and Everton have every right to be pissed at the referee. The ref wait till the break away was well and truly on the way to blow the whistle. As soon as the corner was cleared he should have blown, not let the dam attack develop and then say game done.  ???
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: September 11, 2010, 07:54:10 AM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: September 11, 2010, 07:54:54 AM »
MAN U SUCKS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: September 11, 2010, 07:55:10 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: September 11, 2010, 08:17:13 AM »
 :shameonyou:
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>