April 29, 2024, 10:34:43 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 924255 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2400 on: March 01, 2011, 09:07:05 PM »
Anybody call dat penalty "soft" talkin' pure shit.  smalling stick he foot and trip de man.  Ref had no choice.  Is not like de liverpool defender that put he foot next to berbatov foot and berba fling heself on de ground. Please.  Yeah Luz shoulda get a second yellow.  Oh well.  He is obviously one of the few men in the EPL who knows how and is not afraid to give rooney what he need: some good man-handling.  rooney (like the typical manu player) always dishing out all kinda rough treatment and nasty play and every lil' bump and kick he get he in de ref face more than the damned whistle.  If yuh want to play nasty and dish out punishment, then hush yuh ass and take it like a man when it come your way.  BISHES!   manu fans, This title race is realistically over for we....all we can do at this point is make allyuh sweat for a trophy allyuh done have one hand on arready. Allyuh need to stop cryin' so much.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: March 01, 2011, 09:15:41 PM »
Is rel lick in Man United waist today.

Come on Chelsea!!!!!!!!!

No church today?

Doh come with that. I only see up to Rooney Goal. I have not seen a Chelsea game in forever. That though mean I cyah tell alyuh is licks.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: March 01, 2011, 10:24:51 PM »
Doh study it G-Stunner. United could only fight dong people who complain about bad ref decisions they benefit from. Look how they does run up Wenger chest. Dat "if only" thing does cut both ways. Wazza shouldn't be playing and Ferdinand shoulda get sent off against Arsenal in December, but hear Fergie "de ref t'ief we" nonsense. Finally some fairness in the Premiership. Vidic hol dat!

Oh yeah, and David Luiz is a borse! He go real rip up in dis league. He get away doh!
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: March 02, 2011, 06:23:09 AM »

Come on Chelsea!!!!!!!!!

No church today?

I have not seen a Chelsea game in forever.

IT HAS ALREADY BEEEGUN............
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: March 02, 2011, 06:27:17 AM »
Doh study it G-Stunner. United could only fight dong people who complain about bad ref decisions they benefit from. Look how they does run up Wenger chest. Dat "if only" thing does cut both ways. Wazza shouldn't be playing and Ferdinand shoulda get sent off against Arsenal in December, but hear Fergie "de ref t'ief we" nonsense. Finally some fairness in the Premiership. Vidic hol dat!

Oh yeah, and David Luiz is a borse! He go real rip up in dis league. He get away doh!

steups......

Arsenal who? whaiz that? a side?

BOY....LOOK .....STEUPs....doh waist we time eh......

U wha me call a Birmingham fan for u a what?  :loser:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #2405 on: March 02, 2011, 07:24:49 AM »

Come on Chelsea!!!!!!!!!

No church today?

Doh come with that. I only see up to Rooney Goal. I have not seen a Chelsea game in forever. That though mean I cyah tell alyuh is licks.

Lol! You right! You know I had tuh mess with you a little, plus ah was vex with everybody yesterday! :beermug:

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:46:59 AM by Giggsy11 »

giggsy11

« Reply #2406 on: March 02, 2011, 07:27:25 AM »
Anybody call dat penalty "soft" talkin' pure shit.  smalling stick he foot and trip de man.  Ref had no choice.  Is not like de liverpool defender that put he foot next to berbatov foot and berba fling heself on de ground. Please.  Yeah Luz shoulda get a second yellow.  Oh well.  He is obviously one of the few men in the EPL who knows how and is not afraid to give rooney what he need: some good man-handling.  rooney (like the typical manu player) always dishing out all kinda rough treatment and nasty play and every lil' bump and kick he get he in de ref face more than the damned whistle.  If yuh want to play nasty and dish out punishment, then hush yuh ass and take it like a man when it come your way.  BISHES!   manu fans, This title race is realistically over for we....all we can do at this point is make allyuh sweat for a trophy allyuh done have one hand on arready. Allyuh need to stop cryin' so much.

Rooney needs to get rough up so he might think about respecting his opponents next time he think about pelting elbow or a kick. That kind of selfish play could cost us a game. If players dishing it out they need to be able to take it also. I have nothing else to say about the ref, no use game over, time to move on.

giggsy11

« Reply #2407 on: March 02, 2011, 07:28:59 AM »

David Luiz is a borse, but if he think he can keep making dem tackles and keep getting a away with them then he setting himself up to get send off.

giggsy11

« Reply #2408 on: March 02, 2011, 07:47:53 AM »
I recorded the game while I was at work and was really looking forward to watching it when I got home. My brother in Trinidad just blew up the spot texting me while I was on my way home,talking about "hardluck dey sis, ha, ha, ha"! Man I was so damn vex, talk about a big friggin let down? I done talk to he for the week yes!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: March 02, 2011, 07:56:12 AM »

David Luiz is a borse, but if he think he can keep making dem tackles and keep getting a away with them then he setting himself up to get send off.

Dize awright, Giggsy, let 'im get sent off a few times, we go deal wit it.  Yuh cyah be no softy in this league and enoough people does criticize arsenal for being too soft.  We eh go be like dat club.  Between Terry, Essien, Mikel and now, Luiz, we lettin' it be known that we have the personnel to mix it up with the the teams and players that like to mix it up.  Men like rooney, vidic, ferdinand, fletcher, johnny evans, bitchrice evra, ryan giggs, scholes, gerrard, barton, etc.  Just a short list of the men that like to play like dey eh 'fraid no yellow or red card, so we eh go 'fraid it either.  
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:01:43 AM by Mango Chow! »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: March 02, 2011, 08:43:09 AM »
Anybody call dat penalty "soft" talkin' pure shit.  

The call was pretty soft.  Zhirkov left his trailing foot behind to buy the foul - He wasn't tripped- he got himself tripped....clear as day- doh play yuh eh see dat, we iz all big people here.  Take it and say thanks, that's the game.... but doh pretend it wasn't a pretty soft call. I'm a neutral, and that wasn't nearly the best looking penalty shout....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: March 02, 2011, 09:40:39 AM »

steups......

thats your constructive talk? look shove a flickin allo pie in yuh hole nah

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: March 02, 2011, 09:46:54 AM »

steups......

thats your constructive talk? look shove a flickin allo pie in yuh hole nah

Doh study it. Yuh know dem United fellas cyah handle it. Dey too used to having Howard Webb bail dey backside out.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: March 02, 2011, 11:30:43 AM »
Anybody call dat penalty "soft" talkin' pure shit.  

The call was pretty soft.  Zhirkov left his trailing foot behind to buy the foul - He wasn't tripped- he got himself tripped....clear as day- doh play yuh eh see dat, we iz all big people here.  Take it and say thanks, that's the game.... but doh pretend it wasn't a pretty soft call. I'm a neutral, and that wasn't nearly the best looking penalty shout....

Kicker, please! I have seen many a call given for men leaving their "traiiling foot" behind to get all kindsa calls and ah doh see this much "neutrality" so that "trailing foot" thing seems to have become an accepted aspect of english football now.   I've also seen "softer" penalties given without all the fuss I seein' here.   How neutral can you be when I see you counting hummuch yellows Luiz shoulda had but yuh mention nutting about rooney, who coulda/shoulda had a couple yellows himself (if he shoulda even BE in the starting lineup in de first place).  So, in the words of commentator/analyst, Efan Ekoku, a man I trust is as equally neutral as you:   "I don't think Martin Atkinson has got any choice but to point to the spot, and no real complaints from smalling or, indeed, any of the manunited players."

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: March 02, 2011, 11:43:06 AM »

Rooney needs to get rough up so he might think about respecting his opponents next time he think about pelting elbow or a kick. That kind of selfish play could cost us a game. If players dishing it out they need to be able to take it also. I have nothing else to say about the ref, no use game over, time to move on.

I have always felt that way about rooney and I always thought that somebody would really put a hurtin' on him one day.   Even so, I really thought that he had matured alot and gotten past the stupid behaviour, but events this week and some over the past season or two has shown me that he really hasn't matured as much as I was tryin' to give him credit for.  He's an ass.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: March 02, 2011, 11:54:59 AM »
   Kicker, please! I have seen many a call given for men leaving their "traiiling foot" behind to get all kindsa calls and ah doh see this much "neutrality" so that "trailing foot" thing seems to have become an accepted aspect of english football now.   I've also seen "softer" penalties given without all the fuss I seein' here.   How neutral can you be when I see you counting hummuch yellows Luiz shoulda had but yuh mention nutting about rooney, who coulda/shoulda had a couple yellows himself (if he shoulda even BE in the starting lineup in de first place).  So, in the words of commentator/analyst, Efan Ekoku, a man I trust is as equally neutral as you:   "I don't think Martin Atkinson has got any choice but to point to the spot, and no real complaints from smalling or, indeed, any of the manunited players."

This can't be the same Efan Ekoku who said yesterday that Luiz was lucky to have not been sent off and that he shouldn't have been on the pitch to score the equalizing goal.. is he?  By your metric he can't be neutral then... or is he just "neutral" according to whether says something you find agreeable?  Zhirkov sold a soft penalty and allyuh win, take yuh three points and be quiet.

...yes, yes I know... Liverpool is shit... we ent winning nutten etc. etc.  Still doesn't detract from the criticism of the refereeing yesterday.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: March 02, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »

This can't be the same Efan Ekoku who said yesterday that Luiz was lucky to have not been sent off and that he shouldn't have been on the pitch to score the equalizing goal.. is he?  By your metric he can't be neutral then... or is he just "neutral" according to whether says something you find agreeable?  Zhirkov sold a soft penalty and allyuh win, take yuh three points and be quiet.

...yes, yes I know... Liverpool is shit... we ent winning nutten etc. etc.  Still doesn't detract from the criticism of the refereeing yesterday.

Bakes, ah think that's the point Chow making..he see Efan as a neutral, and he just use the quote for the penalty to show how a "neutral" sees it. The same way as a "neutral" he thought Luiz should have gotten 2 yellows.  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: March 02, 2011, 12:22:29 PM »
Bakes, ah think that's the point Chow making..he see Efan as a neutral, and he just use the quote for the penalty to show how a "neutral" sees it. The same way as a "neutral" he thought Luiz should have gotten 2 yellows.  :beermug:

Big Up!

Efan Ekoku guilty of the same thing Kicker supposedly guilty of... so how can one be "neutral" and the other not? 8)

How neutral can you be when I see you counting hummuch yellows Luiz shoulda had but yuh mention nutting about rooney,

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: March 02, 2011, 12:28:21 PM »

Here you come again like the jackass backside that you are, I knew it was only going to be a matter of time, but yes, the same Efan Ekoku that "didn't see much" in rooney's "body check" on Ramires after he dived and didn't get the call he wanted (both right in front the referee) but saw fit to claim that when Luiz did the same thing to chicharito, the HE should have gotten a yellow.  Yes the same Efan Ekoku.    So, of the two yellows that Luiz DID actually deserve,  one came after he scored, so he had every right to be on the pitch to score.  As far as that liverpool thing you trying to bring up wit yuh acid reflux, I like most posters on here, leave the red herrings to you, padnah.  I would not bring up liverpool's losing season as a detraction ffrom anything I have to say, especially when it has absolutley no bearing on the subject being discussed.  Evidently you've become so imbibed with the way you discuss/debate with people on this forum that you've come to automatically expect it of evrybody else. .  Nah, jed, not my style.  I will just quicker call you a phony c**thole because t, as far as I'm concerned, that is what yoou are.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: March 02, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »

Big Up!

Efan Ekoku guilty of the same thing Kicker supposedly guilty of... so how can one be "neutral" and the other not? 8)

How neutral can you be when I see you counting hummuch yellows Luiz shoulda had but yuh mention nutting about rooney,

Maybe because Kicker "thought" the penalty was soft  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: March 02, 2011, 12:33:22 PM »

Big Up!

As did I... and Efan Ekoku who said "I don't know how much contact there really was there"... in addition to saying that Atkinson had no choice.  The latter comment based on the fact that there was contact, minimal as it was, and initiated as it was by Khirkov.  Reminds me of 4 years ago when Mike Riley awarded Malouda a penalty for "foul" by Carragher... only to subsequently apologize and be demoted for it.

...watch Mango Fowl! gobble up dat piece ah corn

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: March 02, 2011, 12:51:13 PM »

I think it was soft...regardless of how many similar ones were called before, and how many will be called after... I think you mixing up a soft call with an outright bad call... I personally think that many penalty calls in general are soft.  Players often go down easy, and if there's contact the refs are compelled to call it....I think it's a soft way to get a goal... I've seen Messi alot of times (and even Rooney a few times) get contact and in the box and decide to stay on their feet, and end up not finishing...If they went down, for sure they'd a pk...get my point?  A human "flaw" in the game IMO.   

You want to call my neutrality into question, dais your business... I didn't see every minute of the game (as ah was tiefin' a lil ting during work  ;D) so maybe I missed some of Rooney's infractions

Here's my post about Rooney in the Wigan game:

How did he not see red for that elbow?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 12:57:07 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: March 02, 2011, 12:54:26 PM »

Big Up!

As did I... and Efan Ekoku who said "I don't know how much contact there really was there"... in addition to saying that Atkinson had no choice.  The latter comment based on the fact that there was contact, minimal as it was, and initiated as it was by Khirkov.  Reminds me of 4 years ago when Mike Riley awarded Malouda a penalty for "foul" by Carragher... only to subsequently apologize and be demoted for it.

If Efan Ekoku ever said "I don't know how much contact there really was there" he sure didn't say it after he watched the replay, which is when he did say the ref had no choice, nor did I hear him say it in real time, which is all the time Martin Atkinson had.  Now I could go ahead and do like you did when gerrard got his last red card and break down foot position and ball position and all that, but I won't.  Jhirkov was tripped. "Good call, ref!"  Yeah, Luiz shoulda got a second yellow.  But watchin'  a defender treat rooney like he ought to be treated and seein' it come from one of "my" defenders: PRICELESS! "Good job, ref!" :applause:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: March 02, 2011, 01:03:31 PM »

I think it was soft...regardless of how many similar ones were called before, and how many will be called after... I think you mixing up a soft call with an outright bad call... I personally think that many penalty calls in general are soft.  Players often go down easy, and if there's contact the refs are compelled to call it....I think it's a soft way to get a goal....A human "flaw" in the game IMO.   

I fully agree with you, hence my comment about it being "accepted".  However, while you see it (or are forced to) as a flaw, I see it as incompetence.

You want to call my neutrality into question, dais your business... I didn't see every minute of the game (as ah was tiefin' a lil ting during work  ;D) so maybe I missed some of Rooney's infractions

Indeed I was doubting your neutrality....but since yuh didn't see the whole game.....I will say, "fair enough."

Here's my post about Rooney in the Wigan game:

How did he not see red for that elbow?

Fir enough, Kicker.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: March 02, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »

I have always felt that way about rooney and I always thought that somebody would really put a hurtin' on him one day.   Even so, I really thought that he had matured alot and gotten past the stupid behaviour, but events this week and some over the past season or two has shown me that he really hasn't matured as much as I was tryin' to give him credit for.  He's an ass.

Rooney not playing well and he knows it. He letting his frustration get the better of him causing him to play nasty. When he was scoring last season he was better behaved.
He shit go cost we.
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: March 02, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »

Rooney not playing well and he knows it. He letting his frustration get the better of him causing him to play nasty. When he was scoring last season he was better behaved.
He shit go cost we.

I think he is frustrating himself as SAF has given him more than a fair chance to step back into top gear. Look how Berba was bemoaned for lack of effort and committment and to me it seems that roles are now reversed in terms of effort, but Rooney is given every chance.

He scored two amazing goals in recents times and he need to play on and not worry. I think his problem is in Berbatov increase mobility up to and now you add to that ChiChi boy. When Rooney was inform he had the entire frontline to himself, now he has to share that space and role big time.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: March 02, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »
WOWZERS

I now catch my breath..what a goal to win it.. some great games today particularly Nani, Vidic, Giggs, Rooney and Smalling.. the kid looks good alongside Rio or Vidic.. he handled the pressure well and was perfect

KICK ON!

lol I figured I'd give ya a minute to catch yuh breath after Rooney score that scorcher .... Yuh know Arsenal is meh team  but ......... BIG FACKING GOAL BY ROONEY DEY AYAH ..... AH BAWL FOR MERCY AND INSTANTLY PUT IT ON MEH FACEBOOK!

The bicycle was off his shin.  It look nice but it was down to luck and not technique.
I gone back 4 pages in the thread becuz I iz a hater.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: March 02, 2011, 07:39:05 PM »

He shit go cost we.

I think he is frustrating himself as SAF has given him more than a fair chance to step back into top gear. Look how Berba was bemoaned for lack of effort and committment and to me it seems that roles are now reversed in terms of effort, but Rooney is given every chance.

He scored two amazing goals in recents times and he need to play on and not worry. I think his problem is in Berbatov increase mobility up to and now you add to that ChiChi boy. When Rooney was inform he had the entire frontline to himself, now he has to share that space and role big time.

.....everything still comes down to a person's character and class.  Plenty players does get frustrated for all kinds of reasons.  It doh mean yuh must constantly be out there cussin' up and beratin' the refs and kickin' and shovin' and elbowin' people so.  Just last night FSC ran a re-broadcast the title-clinching game in '06 at Stamford Bridge and it was the same thing with him AND his manu cohorts.  Kickin' dong men, double stampin' and rel petulant behaviour all around the field.  They are sore losers and when things don't go their way, they start with their BS.  It turned out, as I was reminded, that was the same game where he had mashup his metatarsal in a collision with Carvalho and I coulda only say to myself that it served him right.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: March 02, 2011, 08:50:53 PM »
WOWZERS

I now catch my breath..what a goal to win it.. some great games today particularly Nani, Vidic, Giggs, Rooney and Smalling.. the kid looks good alongside Rio or Vidic.. he handled the pressure well and was perfect

KICK ON!

lol I figured I'd give ya a minute to catch yuh breath after Rooney score that scorcher .... Yuh know Arsenal is meh team  but ......... BIG FACKING GOAL BY ROONEY DEY AYAH ..... AH BAWL FOR MERCY AND INSTANTLY PUT IT ON MEH FACEBOOK!

The bicycle was off his shin.  It look nice but it was down to luck and not technique.

c**t of the year goes to

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: March 02, 2011, 09:04:39 PM »
WOWZERS

KICK ON!

u cant be for real right?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>