April 29, 2024, 08:23:34 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 923836 times)

giggsy11

Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2490 on: March 05, 2011, 08:47:10 AM »
Looking at at Man United vs. Chelsea from 1994 on FSC.
It's great to see these old sides.
Young Giggs, young Keane, Bruce, Pallister, Sparky, The Guvnor, Scmeichel, Kanchelskis and of course, King Cantona.
Memories...

thank you! i love to see Peter in goal. Great keeper

edit: LOL Chelsea get 4  :devil:

That team in particular was a favourite of mine. I remember Ferguson saying that this was a team of warriors; they could play football, and if the other team wanted to mix it up, they could do that as well. This team also showed Ferguson's skill at transitions. Keane and Giggs were the bridge to the team(s) that came after.

Devestating side; power, speed, high footballing IQ and skill! Gives me chills because they were never out off a match. They would also shift to a higher gear if a team decided to try to go toe to toe with them! I miss that from our side today. Hope we can pullin some players who bring that quality back.  Sometimes we have seen it when Giggsy, Berbatov, Nani and Rooney on their games at the same time but we haven't gotten it game in and game out!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: March 05, 2011, 10:50:08 AM »
Looking at at Man United vs. Chelsea from 1994 on FSC.
It's great to see these old sides.
Young Giggs, young Keane, Bruce, Pallister, Sparky, The Guvnor, Scmeichel, Kanchelskis and of course, King Cantona.
Memories...

thank you! i love to see Peter in goal. Great keeper

edit: LOL Chelsea get 4  :devil:

Doh worry, everyting we get, we does give in return! But I eh go lie, peter schmeichel was a rel boss in trute.....I tink he spoil fergie....now he only want experiened 'keepers in goal.

Yeah but Schmeichel came to United young and relatively unknown. But he had all the tools to grow excel. To bad the mental pressure of having to prepare him self to perform week in an week out led to him to flame out. Fergie should have gone for Van Der Sar right after. Still can't believe that he was saving for Fulham and we had all kinds of shitsnakes letting in goals tru dey legs or catchin balls over the goal line! Well yes!

lol remember this c**t , lord i remember that day i was watching this game lol

Massimo Taibi 'The Blind Venetian'  - d worse dread
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3CygwlKDYm0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3CygwlKDYm0</a>

Roy Carol - this next f**ker get lucky that day, ref aint see this

then you have this head case
Mark Bosnich

then u have this crazy man , sigh  :-X

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: March 05, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »
Well, let's just put all jokes, sadness and disturbances aside for a second and deal with TRUTH.  TRUTH is, that, as I've pointed out before, if this...."forum" were of a more personal setting, like everybody sittin' down in a bar or something, I guarantee you would be far more tactful in your tone, and diplomatic in your debates with people than you does come on here and purport yourself to be....and you would be that without even trying.  Men like you cyah go certain parts of Trinidad and talk at people the way you does do it on the internet, otherwise, people woulda gotten under your skin, and I eh talkin' 'bout "with words" either.  So really and truly, the only thing that is funny and sad but really disturbing for you, is that fake personna of yours.  Every time yuh open yuh mouth on here, yuh contradicting yuh "self".   So don't flatter yourself to assume you gettin' under my skin as much as I am simply seeing through you. Go back and read my post.

Posted at 4:45 am.... edited at 5:03 am.  Yuh had to think about dah one and come back boy... good thing ah doh get under yuh skin, yuh mighta take ah hour fixing it.  If it make yuh feel better yelling "phony" at yuh computer screen then keep singing dat song to yuhself pardna.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: March 05, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
Well, let's just put all jokes, sadness and disturbances aside for a second and deal with TRUTH.  TRUTH is, that, as I've pointed out before, if this...."forum" were of a more personal setting, like everybody sittin' down in a bar or something, I guarantee you would be far more tactful in your tone, and diplomatic in your debates with people than you does come on here and purport yourself to be....and you would be that without even trying.  Men like you cyah go certain parts of Trinidad and talk at people the way you does do it on the internet, otherwise, people woulda gotten under your skin, and I eh talkin' 'bout "with words" either.  So really and truly, the only thing that is funny and sad but really disturbing for you, is that fake personna of yours.  Every time yuh open yuh mouth on here, yuh contradicting yuh "self".   So don't flatter yourself to assume you gettin' under my skin as much as I am simply seeing through you. Go back and read my post.

Posted at 4:45 am.... edited at 5:03 am.  Yuh had to think about dah one and come back boy... good thing ah doh get under yuh skin, yuh mighta take ah hour fixing it.  If it make yuh feel better yelling "phony" at yuh computer screen then keep singing dat song to yuhself pardna.

I coulda spend whole day from midnight fixin' it, thinkin' about it, yellin' whatever.  It doesn't change anything I said.  Now if yuh feel yuh want to help meh out wit meh yellin' at the the computer screen, we could always meet up somewhere so ah could put a face to the computer screen and you could put a voice to the yellin' and that should give yuh a real opportunity to see how much yuh think yuh does get under my skin.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: March 05, 2011, 07:22:46 PM »
 :whip: dingolay , let me go back in my hole where it safe yes
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #2495 on: March 05, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »
:whip: dingolay , let me go back in my hole where it safe yes

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: March 05, 2011, 08:04:49 PM »
Truly the sign of a great club... even the haters opposing each other  :o

Die hard why yuh so evil... ah see carol, taibi and bartez face dey and it sour meh night... now ah have to put off watching Eat, Pray Love with the wife  8)

giggsy11

« Reply #2497 on: March 05, 2011, 08:07:03 PM »
Truly the sign of a great club... even the haters opposing each other  :o

Die hard why yuh so evil... ah see carol, taibi and bartez face dey and it sour meh night... now ah have to put off watching Eat, Pray Love with the wife  8)
[/q

Leave it tuh Diehard to save the night! ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: March 05, 2011, 10:51:09 PM »
I coulda spend whole day from midnight fixin' it, thinkin' about it, yellin' whatever.  It doesn't change anything I said.  Now if yuh feel yuh want to help meh out wit meh yellin' at the the computer screen, we could always meet up somewhere so ah could put a face to the computer screen and you could put a voice to the yellin' and that should give yuh a real opportunity to see how much yuh think yuh does get under my skin.

I always out and about so yuh never know... but I doh go out ah mih way to meet man, sorry to disappoint yuh.  Besides, suppose yuh expose mih fuh de fraud yuh claim ah is... how ah suppose to come back and play bad online after that ???

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: March 06, 2011, 08:18:19 AM »
A sniper just shot Nani.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: March 06, 2011, 08:23:01 AM »

I always out and about so yuh never know... but I doh go out ah mih way to meet man, sorry to disappoint yuh.  Besides, suppose yuh expose mih fuh de fraud yuh claim ah is... how ah suppose to come back and play bad online after that ???

It's quite clear you already have that all figured out.

A sniper just shot Nani.

...yuh know.....for some unexplainable reason, even though Carragher did commit a bad foul.....I jes' cyah feel sorry fuh the likes of any of these manu players boy.  (I guess even if a sniper was really to shoot 'im)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: March 06, 2011, 08:25:07 AM »
Why did Nani lash out at the medic?  That seemed uncalled for.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: March 06, 2011, 08:34:17 AM »
Why did Nani lash out at the medic?  That seemed uncalled for.

...part of the play-acting, temper tantrum charade.  When yuh think about it, sports are the ultimate reality-tv show.  Yuh tink if fergie had venture out at his side to check on 'im he woulda mistake he fuh a punching bag so?  I seriously doubt it.  What I really want to know is, (since I missed it) I watchin' the replay of the first goal and scratchin' my head like bone-buryin' dog to figure out what it is van der saar was rushing over to the linesman in such a heat to argue about.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: March 06, 2011, 08:43:22 AM »
oh mother cu^&T man, Nani did NOT "swipe out" at no medical person!!!! Contrary to what de cacahole announcer say!!!!

Yuh know what even when I was watching live I didn't see it dat way, den mister announcer say it and ketch people wid he stupidness!!!!!

Ah know men have de ability to get frame by frame footage and dem kinda ting:)

And ah guess de fact dat he was able to get up and run after de tackle means dat it really, really wasn't ah breakfoot tackle...ah supposed Fergie decide to sub him out to sell de fact dat Carragher should have gotten ah red.

What de ass happen to de Red Devils today?!?!?!?!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: March 06, 2011, 08:49:30 AM »
oh mother cu^&T man, Nani did NOT "swipe out" at no medical person!!!! Contrary to what de cacahole announcer say!!!!

Yuh know what even when I was watching live I didn't see it dat way, den mister announcer say it and ketch people wid he stupidness!!!!!

Ah know men have de ability to get frame by frame footage and dem kinda ting:)

And ah guess de fact dat he was able to get up and run after de tackle means dat it really, really wasn't ah breakfoot tackle...ah supposed Fergie decide to sub him out to sell de fact dat Carragher should have gotten ah red.

What de ass happen to de Red Devils today?!?!?!?!

I eh know who he really hit because in real time,,, to me is de official standing over him he had hit on he leg.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: March 06, 2011, 08:52:40 AM »

If yuh want to rant and rave just to say he didn't, ok but at least say what actually happened.
I see Nani arm swing near the medic face and he had to brakes.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: March 06, 2011, 08:58:07 AM »
oh f**k man! stueps
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: March 06, 2011, 09:00:06 AM »
That is how it should be, players act like cornts and then get their asses handed to them.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: March 06, 2011, 09:00:31 AM »

If yuh want to rant and rave just to say he didn't, ok but at least say what actually happened.

boss me eh ranting and raving, i respect you see what you see, but i see what i see.....anyway, moving right along, dais it for we today hattrick for de dutchman, oh well!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: March 06, 2011, 09:02:39 AM »
The commentators puttin' most of the blame on van der saar, but is really the players in the wall that cause dat.   Game done.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: March 06, 2011, 09:06:28 AM »

boss me eh ranting and raving, i respect you see what you see, but i see what i see.....anyway, moving right along, dais it for we today hattrick for de dutchman, oh well!!!!

So what did you see?  Up to now yuh eh say.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: March 06, 2011, 09:13:35 AM »
scratchin' my head like bone-buryin' dog to figure out what it is van der saar was rushing over to the linesman in such a heat to argue about.

I believe he thought Kuyt was offside on the line when the ball came across. When Suarez beat Van Der Sar, There was nobody else behind him.

Either that, or he just wanted to cuss somebody and figure he could rough up the linesman.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: March 06, 2011, 09:17:03 AM »
scratchin' my head like bone-buryin' dog to figure out what it is van der saar was rushing over to the linesman in such a heat to argue about.

I believe he thought Kuyt was offside on the line when the ball came across. When Suarez beat Van Der Sar, There was nobody else behind him.

Either that, or he just wanted to cuss somebody and figure he could rough up the linesman.

:rotfl:.....ah go look hard at the replays again, but from what I already have seen, ah have more faith in yuh latter option.

giggsy11

« Reply #2513 on: March 06, 2011, 09:19:57 AM »
Sad, just sad. And I can't believe we resigned some of these players like Carrick tuh comeback. We need to clean house. Same issue the past two years no creativity in midfield, plus we get slower, older and less athletic! Rooney needs to go also!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: March 06, 2011, 09:25:30 AM »
3-1! The comeback is on.... come back to Old Trafford with ah L

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: March 06, 2011, 09:25:49 AM »
Undone by King Kenny today.....Good game in the end for Liverfool.

We still winning it....... :beermug: :devil: :angel: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: March 06, 2011, 09:26:08 AM »
beaten like a bobolee. speechless   :-X
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: March 06, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »
Look a new chant for allyuh:

Man U is in front of us, Time to get advantageous
Nani is in front of us, Time to get advantageous
Rooney is in front of us, Time to get advantageous
Stamp on it! Stamp on it! Trample it! Ramphle it!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: March 06, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »
Poor.. simple as that

they were brilliant and used intensity and our flat not interested players couldnt deal with it..I couldnt believe that is how United approached this game.. no intensity no desire

One of the all time embarrassing performances in my opinion... I am shamed to be a United fan at the moment..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: March 06, 2011, 09:37:33 AM »

Swung his left arm backwards... and de ole white head fella had tuh pull back to avoid the forearm.  But maybe I get fool by de announcer too...

1]; } ?>