April 29, 2024, 10:21:52 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 924216 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2640 on: March 16, 2011, 09:50:54 AM »
Allyuh eh want nutting wit no BIG side right now.

i could say the same for chelsea also  :devil:

Well ent allyuh is "big" side?  We go take allyuh on anytime.

Ah know it dos make allyuh season!

Any time allyuh get knocked out the CL it does make my season....I done buyin' drinks fuh de party arready.  :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:59 AM »
when rooney turn beckham  ???

He hit some nice balls and played some nice ball today,but Lord dem English announcer dos talk like his every touch is gold. And don't give other players who  make similar plays as much credit! Nice win; next!

Went to the game yesterday... Rooney was good, but coming the end his passes were going astray. Good game though. Valencia  :notworthy:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

giggsy11

« Reply #2642 on: March 16, 2011, 10:43:34 AM »

He hit some nice balls and played some nice ball today,but Lord dem English announcer dos talk like his every touch is gold. And don't give other players who  make similar plays as much credit! Nice win; next!

Went to the game yesterday... Rooney was good, but coming the end his passes were going astray. Good game though. Valencia  :notworthy:

Nicotine withdrawal! Happy he is back; now to see he and Nani on the field at the same time will be nice!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: March 16, 2011, 10:46:42 AM »

Have to agree....Valencia brings something to the manu game that's been foreign to them until recently....nice, smooth, skilfull, ball-handlin' football, or "pretty football" as vidic had put it.

giggsy11

« Reply #2644 on: March 16, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »

Have to agree....Valencia brings something to the manu game that's been foreign to them until recently....nice, smooth, skilfull, ball-handlin' football, or "pretty football" as vidic had put it.

Also I think he calmer on the ball than Nani and doesn't force the action as much. Better decision maker than my boy Nani!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: March 16, 2011, 11:02:00 AM »

Also I think he calmer on the ball than Nani and doesn't force the action as much. Better decision maker than my boy Nani!
Yeah, dize why ah used de word "smooth" to describe him.  He looks so comfortable with the ball it's scary. ...but dem Brits go run 'im outta town like they did with so many others because he doh really seem like a player who want to "get a foot in" the way they like.

giggsy11

« Reply #2646 on: March 16, 2011, 11:04:14 AM »
Valencia = brilliant
Hernandez = excellent ball awareness

edit: amazing how Valencia changes the game immediately

Valencia's pass to Giggs made all the difference on that goal... but yeah, great awareness by Hernandez... yet again.

All that said, Diawarra and Taino for Marseille are putting on some performance at RB and LB respectively.  Not much support from midfield has left them exposed at times... but dem fellas auditioning well.

You are late.  TaiWo (with a "w") has been a boss player for that team for a good few years now and is beyond "auditioning" at this point, he is a valuable player on this side, hence being the vice-captain and being one of the younger players on the team.  Diawarra is a new addition to this team but is one of Senegal's best players.

School in session? 

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: March 17, 2011, 06:44:19 AM »
i have to say it brought a smile on my face to see fergie finally gets the touchline ban he deserves

even though we all know the reffs suck especially certain ones

but i doubt this will affect your side, 9 more for you 10more for us

one game at a time

see you in may

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: March 17, 2011, 07:42:06 AM »
i have to say it brought a smile on my face to see fergie finally gets the touchline ban he deserves

one game at a time

see you in may

5 matches are ridiculous... 

Wenger and others say the same shit too yet they get nothing...  but its ok the FA and Refs favour United  ::)

They will try to give Arsenal the title and Arsenal will still f**k it up.. I'm expecting a Brom victory

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: March 17, 2011, 07:59:49 AM »
Thank God for these upcoming internationals... our squad is depleted!

Fergies Presser'

11:30 The boss was also asked about the possibility of been drawn with Barcelona in tomorrow's Champions League draw. He's a huge admirer of the Spanish champions, but says it's important not to fear them. "I don't think it's good tactics to go into how good they are and show a trepidation and apprehension about it. I don't think it's our way. You have to face the hurdle as it comes along. We've got the experience of playing against them recently - we knocked them out in the semi-final [in 2008] and lost the final in Rome [in 2009]. And it's virtually all the same players. It's an amazing thing that they very rarely change their team. That's a fantastic feat when you think of the number of games you play nowadays." (GT)

10:00 Sir Alex says Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic are both unavailable for the weekend clash with Bolton. Vidic should be back after the international break. Jonny Evans could come back in "but it's a risk as he's been out so long". John O'Shea is out for five weeks, while Rafael will be missing for two or three weeks, both with hamstring injuries. On Rio, Sir Alex adds worryingly: "We may be lucky to get him back for part of this season." More updates from the presser... (GT)

- Injuries to defenders: "We're having a bad spell. Only a few weeks ago we had every defender fit. We've got the bonus of Wes Brown being able to play centre-back and right-back, and Chris Smalling has been brilliant.

- On midfielders and other team news: Fletcher is still suffering from a virus. Anderson is doing well running wise and getting close to a return.
 Owen Hargreaves trained all week which is good news. ;D ;D Park has been training and may be on the bench on Saturday. Michael Owen is available.

- On Bolton: "They always give you a hard game and they've done extremely well this season. They're challenging for a European place and in the semi-finals of the FA Cup and they'll come here with a great degree of confidence. They always have that goal threat with Elmander and Davies and we'll need to cope with that. It's a big one for us on Saturday."

- On FA charge: "It's disappointing. This is the only industry where you can't tell the truth. But it's in the past. I've not made up my mind about appealing."

- On Robbo: "We found out the news yesterday and I've been in touch with Bryan. He's positive which is important. He's a fantastic man and we're all supportive of him. He's always been a fighter and I'm sure he'll be okay."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: March 17, 2011, 08:07:31 AM »
expect:

VDS

Fabio
Brown
Smalling
Evra

Valencia
Carrick
Gibbo/Giggs
Nani

Rooney
Berba/Chicho

for Bolton on Saturday... tough game but we have to peg them back and attack and score 1 early and hopefully the 2nd before the half

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: March 17, 2011, 08:25:07 AM »

one game at a time

see you in may

Wenger and others say the same shit too yet they get nothing...  but its ok the FA and Refs favour United  ::)

They will try to give Arsenal the title and Arsenal will still f**k it up.. I'm expecting a Brom victory

oh gorm!

sour grapes!

your not singing anymore!

we are united we do what we want or something like? come nah help me out how the chant goes?

lol fergie looked for it, he had two games hanging over his head he too long in this game to not realise he wont be made an example of, lol so take the 5 in context that he had two over him and collected another 3 lol

sour grapes yute sour grapes

btw wenger doesn't say the same shit, he says what he feels about it and certainly does not imply the deliberately cheats, or set out to disadvantage one team vs another before the game even starts, thats just nonsense from the scot

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 08:30:07 AM by GunnerStunner »

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: March 17, 2011, 09:11:02 AM »

one game at a time

see you in may

Ridiculous? Heh heh. Dis fool need to learn what "suspended ban" means. Get de f**k outta here!
Victoria concordia crescit

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: March 17, 2011, 09:17:08 AM »
haha I think allyuh need to get the f**k outta here and go back to empty cabinet Arsenal Forever

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: March 17, 2011, 09:22:06 AM »
haha I think allyuh need to get the f**k outta here and go back to empty cabinet Arsenal Forever

Hehehehe. The best thing to do when you can't answer an argument yes! Change the subject and try and insult the opponent. You starting to sound like a politician boy. Best yuh go and run for FIFA president and let the rest of us deal with de real world.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: March 17, 2011, 09:27:50 AM »

Hehehehe. The best thing to do when you can't answer an argument yes! Change the subject and try and insult the opponent. You starting to sound like a politician boy. Best yuh go and run for FIFA president and let the rest of us deal with de real world.

You misread it.. I gave up on the Fergie argument.. Fergie and all give up on it..  you need to understand trini humour a little more..I reckon your somewhere hiding in America without a green card and cant remember how we joke on forums

you and gunnerstunner get your head tief so easy is not even funny anymore

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: March 17, 2011, 09:34:19 AM »

You misread it.. I gave up on the Fergie argument.. Fergie and all give up on it..  you need to understand trini humour a little more..I reckon your somewhere hiding in America without a green card and cant remember how we joke on forums

:beermug: your not singing, your not singing, your not singing, your not singing anymore!  :beermug:

lol who tiefing who head? shoes on the other foot, bitter pill to swallow, have some of your own medicine, empty vessels, shall i go on? or you get the picture?

don't feel you can brag n beat chest like the typical zealous manu fan and not expect some mauvais lange to be directed at you when yuh side slips up

if you showed a lil more respect to your opponents you might get some respect in return

dont forget rooney still get away from a ban himself and there is no defending what he did

enjoy yuh game vs bolton i will hopefully enjoy mine against west brom :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: March 17, 2011, 09:36:21 AM »
I'll be singing hard when we win at Arsenal with Phelan on the bench and Fergie laughing in the stands

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: March 17, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Dat's it! I don't understand Trini humour. Not "I was wrong" or "You talking crap" but "I was joking and yuh didn't ketch it". Dat is your comeback??? Breds forget FIFA President, you iz de next Prime Minister!!!! Iz licks for Kamla next 5 years!!!!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: March 17, 2011, 09:39:40 AM »
I'll be singing hard when we win at Arsenal with Phelan on the bench and Fergie laughing in the stands

lots more football to play even before that game, may not even make a difference by then who knows?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: March 17, 2011, 09:43:02 AM »

Dat's it! I don't understand Trini humour. Not "I was wrong" or "You talking crap" but "I was joking and yuh didn't ketch it". Dat is your comeback??? Breds forget FIFA President, you iz de next Prime Minister!!!! Iz licks for Kamla next 5 years!!!!

I go take dat and all.. now run along .. go and obsess over United like the rest of Arsenal,Chelsea,City,Pool fans do

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: March 17, 2011, 09:45:31 AM »

I go take dat and all.. now run along .. go and obsess over United like the rest of Arsenal,Chelsea,City,Pool fans do
Yes Kamla. I will obsess my backside off. I promise!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: March 19, 2011, 10:54:39 AM »
Glory Glory !  ;D never give up  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: March 19, 2011, 10:55:28 AM »
Pill for BW....Good game.. :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: March 19, 2011, 11:07:51 AM »
f**king Phew!

we were so shit today.. thank god we have that desire to win and never say die attitude

BERBA!

giggsy11

« Reply #2665 on: March 19, 2011, 12:55:32 PM »
Nice win, yuh cold just see the drive and push tuh get a goal! Men step it up big time! Carrick and Evans still sh!te! Valencia seem to have returned better than when he left or than last season. He is showing more variety to his game; still one footed doh!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: March 21, 2011, 10:21:37 AM »
Holden out for six monthsMarch 21, 2011
ESPNsoccernet staff

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Stuart Holden has been ruled out for six months as a result of the injury he sustained in a challenge on Saturday.

Holden was rushed to hospital following a 1-0 defeat to Manchester United as a tackle from Jonny Evans, which drew a red card, left him with a nasty gash on his right knee.

He was given 26 stitches to close the wound and X-rays confirmed Holden had avoided a break, but he also underwent an MRI scan to discover if he had suffered any ligament or muscular damage to his knee.

Bolton have now said the midfielder, who had a prolonged spell on the sidelines last season following a tackle from Manchester City's Nigel de Jong, will be out for six months, meaning he misses United States' Gold Cup campaign in June.

Holden will undergo surgery in London on Monday and manager Owen Coyle told the club's official website: "First and foremost our main concern is for Stuart and his recovery. He will get all the time and support that he needs.

"Stuart has been outstanding for me this season and he has shown in his performances that he is one of the best midfielders in the Barclays Premier League. He has such desire, strength of character and a winning mentality, and he will draw on all those attributes in his rehabilitation."

Holden wrote on his Twitter account: "I can promise you all I will come back stronger and better than before. Have had bad luck in the past and will continue to beat it."

He also refused to blame Evans for the incident, writing: "Just had sincere phone call from Jonny Evans wishing me best in recovery, def wasn't intentional just unfortunate part of game".

Prior to the news of Holden's lengthy absence, defender Gary Cahill absolved United defender Evans of any blame for the tackle which resulted in his dismissal at Old Trafford.

"It would be a massive blow but it looked like a really bad gash, and I hope that's all it is, for the team's sake," Cahill told the Bolton News. "Maybe the international break might have come at the right time for him, in a recovery sense. Touch wood he isn't out.

"From where I was stood, he had his studs up, but no-one goes into a challenge looking to hurt someone, or at least you'd hope not.

"Nobody goes into a tackle thinking 'I'm going to do him here' and I think Evans just went for the ball and had his studs up a little bit. It was unfortunate in all circumstances, and Stu has come off worse."
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: March 21, 2011, 11:20:33 AM »
ESPNsoccernet staff

He also refused to blame Evans for the incident, writing: "Just had sincere phone call from Jonny Evans wishing me best in recovery, def wasn't intentional just unfortunate part of game".

Why you didnt highlight this part yuh stupid c**t

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: March 21, 2011, 11:54:02 AM »
ESPNsoccernet staff

Good one Small Mag, they does only see what they want to see!!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: March 21, 2011, 12:00:07 PM »
ESPNsoccernet staff

Good one Small Mag, they does only see what they want to see!!

true
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>