April 28, 2024, 02:44:48 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 921561 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2670 on: March 21, 2011, 12:06:42 PM »
Tackling and break foot is part of the game... this is not modern interpretive dance dem fellas doing out there.... get over it and all yuh self... :beermug:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: March 21, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »
I hate to see a player get injured or see a malicious tackle but that incident involved 2 professionals going after a loose ball and one came off worse.. there was no intent to break his leg or harm Holden. they both went after the ball.. what I cannot take is a c**t like Elan using it as a reference to United and saying that Evans intentionally did it.. all parties involved agreed it was an unfortunate coming together..

I understand why the red would give him a red.. even though he won the ball but his studs did catch him and upon seeing the cut and realising he did get caught it was a red..  unfortunate but that's the rules. Too bad he wasnt the ref when Carragher caught Nani

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: March 21, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »
I hate to see a player get injured or see a malicious tackle but that incident involved 2 professionals going after a loose ball and one came off worse.. there was no intent to break his leg or harm Holden. they both went after the ball.. what I cannot take is a c**t like Elan using it as a reference to United and saying that Evans intentionally did it.. all parties involved agreed it was an unfortunate coming together..

I understand why the red would give him a red.. even though he won the ball but his studs did catch him and upon seeing the cut and realising he did get caught it was a red..  unfortunate but that's the rules. Too bad he wasnt the ref when Carragher caught Nani

I not saying anyone do it intentionally yuh lil biatch. That is how they does tackle. There was no reason for Evans to go into that tackle muchless for the way he did. You feel everybody does celebrate other people downfall. That whole situation could have been avoided.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: March 21, 2011, 12:50:51 PM »
Holden out for six monthsMarch 21, 2011
ESPNsoccernet staff

He also refused to blame Evans for the incident, writing: "Just had sincere phone call from Jonny Evans wishing me best in recovery, def wasn't intentional just unfortunate part of game".

Why you didnt highlight this part yuh stupid c**t

Good one Small Mag, they does only see what they want to see!!

What yuh want them to say, is only Man United team and fan boys does say the whole world against them when things happen to them or things eh go their way.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: March 21, 2011, 02:35:34 PM »
Last we checked is de haters of England's best club dat does be coming on we board and acting like biatches... :devil:    (is ah joke eh)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: March 21, 2011, 02:38:11 PM »
Holden out for six monthsMarch 21, 2011
ESPNsoccernet staff

He also refused to blame Evans for the incident, writing: "Just had sincere phone call from Jonny Evans wishing me best in recovery, def wasn't intentional just unfortunate part of game".

Why you didnt highlight this part yuh stupid c**t

So wait... that's all it takes?  Yuh mean Carra only had to call and apologize to Nani to silence allyuh hypocrites last week?  I doh know who bawl and roll arung and carry on more, Nani on de pitch or allyuh on de forum.  Now ah reading man saying "break leg is part ah de game"... when a ManU player dishing it out I suppose, anybody else and is murder.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 02:44:13 PM by Bakes »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: March 21, 2011, 02:46:42 PM »
Bakes wild man tackle is part of the game.. unwarranted but part of the game... what ah does cayr take is the lil boy arguments we does be building around these, "silly and un-sportsman like aspects of the game".... no scene but sometimes dese pages does go on and on without measure, and many times is pure tata. I angry that Evans hit Holden, he is part of our US team... :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 02:48:42 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: March 21, 2011, 02:56:41 PM »
Bakes wild man tackle is part of the game.. unwarranted but part of the game... what ah does cayr take is the lil boy arguments we does be building around these, "silly and un-sportsman like aspects of the game".... no scene but sometimes dese pages does go on and on without measure, and many times is pure tata. I angry that Evans hit Holden, he is part of our US team... :beermug:

stupessss x 2....  arite Zeppo >:(
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: March 21, 2011, 03:01:32 PM »

stupessss x 2....  arite Zeppo >:(

When TnT get a real team and jacular laying in de coffin ah go jump ship, but till now... de titanic has sunk.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: March 21, 2011, 03:28:41 PM »

Doh study, you know I have no issue with you.  I just find some ah de post amusing... in their hypocrisy.  When Carra hit Nani and cut he shin was all kinda long talk and remonstration... and he didn't even go in with half the force Evans went in with.  Only reason Holden ent break he leg is because of where he get hit. If was some place with less muscle to cushion the impact he likely would have suffered a fracture.

If nutten else yuh consistent doh... ah remember yuh saying that same break foot talk when Eduardo get mash up, lol

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: March 21, 2011, 03:34:35 PM »
We have some men who know real football here, some men who generally know a lot, some that are generally smart individuals, de middle men and men who does just bump dey gum, just hate it when ah good discussion goes south by unintelligent arguments... Ah lil banter here and there but sometimes eh...

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: March 21, 2011, 03:59:51 PM »

I agree, them tackles is part of the game, like I argued in another thread players will always make them tackle whether rules are more stringent or not. What gets me is how "supporters" does try to evaluate conveniently.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: March 21, 2011, 05:50:43 PM »

I agree, them tackles is part of the game, like I argued in another thread players will always make them tackle whether rules are more stringent or not. What gets me is how "supporters" does try to evaluate conveniently.

If them tackles is "part of the game", then holden being out for 6 months is "part of the game" too.  Dize how long evans should get ban for and however long nigel de jong had put holden outta commission for, he shoulda get ban for that amount of time as well.  It seem like them kindsa tackles is more "part of the game" in England than any where else.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: March 21, 2011, 07:44:30 PM »

I agree,those types of injuries them tackles are part of the game, like I argued in another thread players will always make them tackle whether rules are more stringent or not. What gets me is how "supporters" does try to evaluate conveniently.

If them tackles is "part of the game", then holden being out for 6 months is "part of the game" too.  Dize how long evans should get ban for and however long nigel de jong had put holden outta commission for, he shoulda get ban for that amount of time as well.  It seem like them kindsa tackles is more "part of the game" in England than any where else.

Sorry I should have chosen my words better.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: March 22, 2011, 06:45:14 AM »

I agree,those types of injuries them tackles are part of the game, like I argued in another thread players will always make them tackle whether rules are more stringent or not. What gets me is how "supporters" does try to evaluate conveniently.

Sorry I should have chosen my words better.

Haha!! Jed, I eh tryin' to bite orf yuh head, but just as in "that other thread" yuh talkin' 'bout, you still don't quite seem to get the point.  Nobody is saying that more stringent rules will or can ever eliminate these kinds of tackles/injuries but they will do a great part to minimize them.  Every time you turn around in the EPL you seein' men going down to some vicious (oh, and "unintentional") tackles and you just not seeing the same frequency of events with the German, Spanish and Italian leagues combined
Something has to be wrong with that picture, but the fault lies with the FA.  Take manu, for example....If every time, over the years, players like rooney, cronaldo, rio and johnny evans were punished accordingly for their transgressions and they didn't act like they did 'fraid fergie so much, then even he woulda had to reign in his players' misconduct because it woulda been hurting the team. 
   joey barton ain't exactly criminalizing the game like he used to, but he still displaying blatant deviant behaviour and a man like he should be on a very short leash with the FA.  But between them (and the PFA, of course) they slap these fellas' wrists and pat them on they heads.  nigel de jong is a next one who needs to be reigned in before he seriously hurts somebody again.   It was all well and good for evans to call Holden to "apologise" and I give Holden REL credit for being so classy about it, but evans' apology means nothing to Bolton and the struggles they goin' through right now and it isn't fair to their team.   Of course, alex ferguson finds nothing wrong with the tackle, but let that had been one of his marquee players going down to a tackle like that with a similar injury and he woulda had the world to say about it. 

giggsy11

« Reply #2685 on: March 24, 2011, 05:02:58 PM »
Let's hope we can get some gems out of this batch! Enough of the overrated and overprice English talent!

The buys from Brazil: The new recruits from Manchester United's South American talent factoryBy Ashley Gray
Last updated at 9:56 AM on 24th March 2011
Daily Mail UK
EXCLUSIVE
While eyes were fixed on the Old Trafford directors’ box last Saturday to see if Fabio Capello would finally get up close and personal with Rio Ferdinand over the England captaincy issue, many would have missed the five Brazilian boys sitting six rows behind the Italian.
Long after Capello’s discarded skipper ends his career at United, the club hope their tie-up with Sao Paulo academy Desportivo Brasil will provide them with a steady stream of talent.
The process is part of a painstaking two-and-a-half-year project by the Barclays Premier League leaders to develop their own talent in South America rather than splash out huge fees on the next generation of stars.
Confidentiality agreements prevent Desportivo Brasil from revealing which of their 100-plus teenagers have a pre-contract agreement with United, but Sportsmail has learned that the five players pictured at Old Trafford are called Gladstony, Aguilar, Lucas Evangelista, Agnaldo and Rafael Leao.

The five are now visiting Dutch champions Twente, who United plan to use as a holding club for the boys to gain European Union passports.
Midfielders Gladstony and Rafael Leao will be 18 later this year — the age at which they can legally sign for a club outside Brazil — but tight immigration laws in England mean they are unlikely to be granted work permits as, unlike United defenders Rafael or Fabio da Silva, they have not even represented their country at youth level.

This is where Twente come in. Holland will happily let the boys play there, where they can stay until they qualify for an EU passport or get enough international experience for a UK work permit.
Desportivo Brasil is owned by sprawling South American football company Traffic, whose president of international business Jochen Losch told Sportsmail: ‘Twente are a partner, helping United to resolve the problem of their EU passports. For two reasons it’s good that a player goes first to Holland. First, after two or three years he’s considered to be European. And of course it’s easier to play in the Dutch league than the Premier League.’

The players all live inside a multimillion-pound training centre in Porto Feliz, a 90-minute drive from bustling Sao Paulo where they enjoy better training facilities than at most major Brazilian clubs.
But Desportivo Brasil do not dream of winning the league title or the Copa Libertadores; their raison d’etre is to have the best youth teams in South America and sell on their talent.

The designated United players are given extra English lessons, sessions with a psychologist about being away from home and visits to the Carrington training complex they may one day call home.
If United go through with a signing, they pay a set fee, based on a player’s position rather than ability.

The Brazilian academy, set up by Traffic, then retain a hefty 50 per cent sell-on clause.
Losch said: ‘Manchester United look for young players in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. If they find a good one they come to us. We’ll get the player, register him with Desportivo Brasil, and we have a contract with United that they have an option to buy this player at 18 for a fixed amount.

If the guy turns out to be an Alexandre Pato (the striker who left Internacional for AC Milan for nearly £20million on his 18th birthday) United can still have him for a huge discount because of course we’ll honour the contract. If they don’t like the player, we keep him.’
The partnership was struck after United’s pursuit of the Da Silva twins. They were first spotted as 15-year-olds but could not be formally taken out of Brazil until their 18th birthday, meaning they risked being neglected in the Fluminense youth team and they never made a senior appearance in Brazil.

One of the brightest hopes on Desportivo Brasil’s books is striker Aguilar, who was 16 a fortnight ago but was called up by Brazil’s Under 17 squad for training in January.
Aguilar was signed by Belo Horizonte side Cruzeiro in 2009. However, because contracts are not valid before a player’s 16th birthday, Desportivo Brasil were able to take him to Porto Feliz a year ago, prompting an angry reaction from Cruzeiro president Zeze Perrella.

Aguilar’s former coach Joao Paulo Tardim said: ‘There is no doubt about his quality. Saying he will become a great player is an exercise in predicting the future, but the chances of it happening are very high.’
English scouts will no doubt be at the Emirates on Sunday to see Brazil, with exciting Santos striker Neymar and Sao Paulo playmaker Lucas, take on Scotland.
But the pair have recently signed contracts setting their value at £39m and £66m respectively.
If United’s project comes off, it will have been a long game worth playing.

•   

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: March 24, 2011, 05:49:00 PM »
I agree is a real dangerous tackle from Evans, but de same people who accusing man of being blind to anything against Man U, doing de same thing themselves. Why not compare Evans tackle to de tackle that Evra suffered in de 1st half? Same studs up, diving tackle. Only difference being Evra went into the confrontation and remained on his feet unlike Holden who also slid in, but Evans actually hit de ball while de Bolton player did not. De injury made it sensational, but there are many tackles like dat every weekend. One man get a straight red, de next man got a slight warning while Evra rolled around. When Chelsea get dey penalty a few weeks ago ah didn't hear allyuh complain bout Fergie influence.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: March 25, 2011, 02:45:01 PM »
I agree is a real dangerous tackle from Evans, but de same people who accusing man of being blind to anything against Man U, doing de same thing themselves. Why not compare Evans tackle to de tackle that Evra suffered in de 1st half? Same studs up, diving tackle. Only difference being Evra went into the confrontation and remained on his feet unlike Holden who also slid in, but Evans actually hit de ball while de Bolton player did not. De injury made it sensational, but there are many tackles like dat every weekend. One man get a straight red, de next man got a slight warning while Evra rolled around. When Chelsea get dey penalty a few weeks ago ah didn't hear allyuh complain bout Fergie influence.

???

giggsy11

« Reply #2688 on: April 02, 2011, 07:37:14 AM »
Rooney finally earned his paycheck today! Great goals! Berbatov is class, needs to start next match! We snatched victory from the jaws of defeat! Glory, glory Man United! Happy Saturday to all the bitters out there, hope we spoiled all yuh day!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:48:09 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: April 02, 2011, 07:37:59 AM »
LICKS!  :whip:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #2690 on: April 02, 2011, 07:39:53 AM »

giggsy11

« Reply #2691 on: April 02, 2011, 07:41:57 AM »
Giggsy look great at left back! The Natural babie, the natural! Can't stand espn doing games; dey don't even replay the games!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: April 02, 2011, 07:42:36 AM »

Ent yuh was nervous? ;D

I end up watching cricket for a bit lol , i tell meh self i cah take this shit again lol, Then Rooney step up  ;D , i was at ease after that  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: April 02, 2011, 07:44:19 AM »
Well done ManU.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: April 02, 2011, 07:45:11 AM »
Thank you Wazza.. greatest Birthday present ... wow we really never give up..I love my team, I love Wazza, I love Chicho, I love Berbs and everyone else..Giggs at Left Back haha it worked perfectly..I love Fergie

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAA all those Arsenal fans and Chelsea fans must be f**king bitter right now

giggsy11

« Reply #2695 on: April 02, 2011, 07:47:13 AM »

Ent yuh was nervous? ;D

I end up watching cricket for a bit lol , i tell meh self i cah take this shit again lol, Then Rooney step up  ;D , i was at ease after that  :devil:

I think Fergie dos play Hernandez cause of superstition! Berba needs matches, I hope he keeps his head up and keep bussin the net!

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: April 02, 2011, 07:51:03 AM »
CHICHARITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is new baby face assassin
OLE you have a FANTASTIC successor

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: April 02, 2011, 07:56:56 AM »
Thank you Wazza.. greatest Birthday present ... wow we really never give up..I love my team, I love Wazza, I love Chicho, I love Berbs and everyone else..Giggs at Left Back haha it worked perfectly..I love Fergie

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAA all those Arsenal fans and Chelsea fans must be f**king bitter right now

Happy Birthday Boss...  :beermug:

I was depressed... saying this is the first weekend I have off and have time to watch the game... ah get depressed for a bit but boom wazza and the mexican wonder...come through....

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: April 02, 2011, 10:23:45 AM »

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

Smalls enjoy that birthday and ah know you appreciate the (at least my) quote of the day from Rooney (straight into the camera) "F*&KING WHAT!!!!"
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: April 02, 2011, 10:33:21 AM »

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

Smalls enjoy that birthday and ah know you appreciate the (at least my) quote of the day from Rooney (straight into the camera) "F*&KING WHAT!!!!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: dat was rel funny

Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>