April 27, 2024, 05:12:54 PM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 921259 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2700 on: April 02, 2011, 12:29:22 PM »
arsenal draw  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: April 02, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »
Giggsy look great at left back! The Natural babie, the natural! Can't stand espn doing games; dey don't even replay the games!

What I don't like is having to listen to that Scouse tw@t Macca...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: April 02, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »
Looks like only Man U is up to it.  Arsenal are garbage.

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: April 02, 2011, 01:56:15 PM »
I agree is a real dangerous tackle from Evans, but de same people who accusing man of being blind to anything against Man U, doing de same thing themselves. Why not compare Evans tackle to de tackle that Evra suffered in de 1st half? Same studs up, diving tackle. Only difference being Evra went into the confrontation and remained on his feet unlike Holden who also slid in, but Evans actually hit de ball while de Bolton player did not. De injury made it sensational, but there are many tackles like dat every weekend. One man get a straight red, de next man got a slight warning while Evra rolled around. When Chelsea get dey penalty a few weeks ago ah didn't hear allyuh complain bout Fergie influence.

???

Typical QRC man. Never understand nothing, some times by choice, some times by lack of ability. Anyway, let me leave yuh to provide some more of your educated analysis of football. You probably do not even watch Man U's games, but come here to chat yuh brand of tootoo
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: April 02, 2011, 01:56:59 PM »
Well done Man U!!!!!!!!!
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: April 02, 2011, 03:25:18 PM »
LOL... nah!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #2706 on: April 02, 2011, 08:34:56 PM »
arsenal draw  :devil:

Did Fiberglass not start because they were saving him for CL or the FA cup?  Or was Arsene9 afraid of burn out?:angel:  ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: April 02, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »
I agree is a real dangerous tackle from Evans, but de same people who accusing man of being blind to anything against Man U, doing de same thing themselves. Why not compare Evans tackle to de tackle that Evra suffered in de 1st half? Same studs up, diving tackle. Only difference being Evra went into the confrontation and remained on his feet unlike Holden who also slid in, but Evans actually hit de ball while de Bolton player did not. De injury made it sensational, but there are many tackles like dat every weekend. One man get a straight red, de next man got a slight warning while Evra rolled around. When Chelsea get dey penalty a few weeks ago ah didn't hear allyuh complain bout Fergie influence.

???

Typical QRC man. Never understand nothing, some times by choice, some times by lack of ability. Anyway, let me leave yuh to provide some more of your educated analysis of football. You probably do not even watch Man U's games, but come here to chat yuh brand of tootoo

Oh lawd, another one with misguided QRC envy.  Relax yuh self, Padnah, or read and weep because It's not QRC and it's not me, either.  It's YOU.  I am SURE your primary school teacher teach yuh to not use double negatives, too.  But anyhow, since yuh concerned about hummuch manu football ah does watch, first ting yuh go learn as yuh gain some maturity is that even the most ardent of football fans, have responsibilities.  Dize why I eh see no football today, dize why Ah does miss CL (tank God fuh replays) on a regular and dize why ah miss all dat shit yuh was talkin' 'bout wit evra and his little episode, so dat was of not interest to me.
My confusion was at your assertion that Chelsea "get" a penalty and how nobody talk 'bout fergie influence.  If yuh was talkin' about the penalty we got against manu then obviously you are too stoopid(sp) to understand what people are saying when they talk about (1) "manu getting more than their fare share of calls" and (2) that for all of fergie's alleged influence it really couldn't save vidic on that day, so blatant and clumsy were his challenges.  But any time yuh siddong and consume all my educational tootoo, yuh must pay attention and learn before yuh open yuh mouth.  Whenever I make comments on a game I missed, I always mention that I missed the game.  If yuh wasn't payin' so much attention to meh avatar or whatever dey does call it, yuh would see it yuh own schupid self and wouldn't have to speculate.  so come again, and Iah go have some more educational tootoo fuh yuh to enjoy.  

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #2708 on: April 04, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »
Thank you Wazza.. greatest Birthday present ... wow we really never give up..I love my team, I love Wazza, I love Chicho, I love Berbs and everyone else..Giggs at Left Back haha it worked perfectly..I love Fergie

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAA all those Arsenal fans and Chelsea fans must be f**king bitter right now

Smalls enjoy that birthday and ah know you appreciate the (at least my) quote of the day from Rooney (straight into the camera) "F*&KING WHAT!!!!"

So Rooney facing a 2 match ban for screaming that into the camera! The f*ckin FA have nothing better to do?

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: April 04, 2011, 12:57:30 PM »
Thank you Wazza.. greatest Birthday present ... wow we really never give up..I love my team, I love Wazza, I love Chicho, I love Berbs and everyone else..Giggs at Left Back haha it worked perfectly..I love Fergie

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

HAHAHAA all those Arsenal fans and Chelsea fans must be f**king bitter right now

Smalls enjoy that birthday and ah know you appreciate the (at least my) quote of the day from Rooney (straight into the camera) "F*&KING WHAT!!!!"

So Rooney facing a 2 match ban for screaming that into the camera! The f*ckin FA have nothing better to do?
Dey does take dat serious. Remember Drogba get a ban for cussing into the camera a few years ago when Barca knock dem outta Champs League semifinal in controversial circumstances? "It's a disgrace! It's a f*cking disgrace!"
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: April 04, 2011, 02:25:23 PM »
If was Balotelli he would have needed to grow up and stop messing around, but since is Rooney, the FA have nothing better to do. SMDH
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: April 04, 2011, 02:39:31 PM »

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

The FA loves United  ::)
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: April 04, 2011, 04:38:25 PM »

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

I remember hearing the cuss live too. McManaman and the other commentator (not sure what his name is), ignored it and acted as if nothing happened. I guess they didn't know how to respond.

That said, Rooney has a history of acting first and thinking later and I'm surprised more opposing players don't take advantage of his short fuse (like Carvalho and Ronaldo and did in 2006).

I like him as a player, but that temper is going to get him in trouble. Remember Zinedine Zidane? Besides the unfortunate 2006 World Cup final, Zizou was susceptible to inexplicable violence against other players on the field. I remember him stamping on a Saudi Arabian player at the 1998 World Cup. France was already leading 4-0, so I couldn't understand the stamp then and I don't now.

Anyway, anecdote aside, Rooney better check himself.

giggsy11

« Reply #2713 on: April 04, 2011, 04:40:41 PM »
If was Balotelli he would have needed to grow up and stop messing around, but since is Rooney, the FA have nothing better to do. SMDH

Damn Elan; yuh always at the ready tuh pounce!

giggsy11

« Reply #2714 on: April 04, 2011, 04:51:09 PM »
Thank you Wazoo.. greatest Birthday present ... wow we really never give up..I love my team, I love Wazoo, I love Chic ho, I love Barbs and everyone else..Gig gs at Left Back ha ha it worked perfectly..I love Forge

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

So Rooney facing a 2 match ban for screaming that into the camera! The f*ck in FA have nothing better to do?
Dewy does take DAT serious. Remember Drogue get a ban for cussing into the camera a few years ago when Bar ca knock Dem outta Champs League semifinal in controversial circumstances? "It's a disgrace! It's a f*King disgrace!"

I remember that. I still think Rooney is an idiot but I think the FA this is how they will get respect then they badly mistaken. They disrespect the game by putting out incompetent and inconsistent refs to call games! The hypocrisy of it all was the English media writing story after story about how Rooney's lack of passion and fire but were first to  crucify him for this verbal outburst! I don't think it was aimed at anybody and for me it seem that it was him exclaiming and being extra exuberant after scoring the goal that overcame a deficit. I would say it may have been like having an orgasm on the field!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:24:56 PM by Giggsy11 »

giggsy11

« Reply #2715 on: April 04, 2011, 04:55:06 PM »

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

The FA loves United  ::)

They love us so much that they smother us with extra love and attention; no wonder other teams feel neglected!  :-X

And cursing is worse than elbowing a player in the head!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 05:37:20 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: April 04, 2011, 05:18:41 PM »
The only problem I have with this is that dem fellas does be cussing all de time. I think they should be banned for cussing the refs as opposed to cussing at a camera. But dem does be swearing at refs, opponents, teammates, fans, etc. and it's very common. I think they're acting this way because it was seen and heard live on ESPN and they could loose some sponsors because of this.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: April 04, 2011, 05:39:55 PM »

I remember hearing the cuss live too. McManaman and the other commentator (not sure what his name is), ignored it and acted as if nothing happened. I guess they didn't know how to respond.

Nah they mentioned it... McManaman just kinda chuckled, and Martin Tyler stayed quiet for a beat then apologized

The host broadcaster, Sky Sports, also made on-air apology to its viewers.

Rooney, who scored a hat-trick in the game to help his side come from 2-0 down at half-time, shouted the expletive following his third goal and forced an on-air apology from the broadcaster, Sky Sports.

Pure comedy that these ManU fans are complaining about the FA's actions... cussing on the pitch is one thing, to foolishly cuss into a camera broadcasting live (as Drogba did a couple seasons ago) is just asking for punishment.  Frankly, I surprised that they did anything and on top of that, that the penalty so stiff... but hey, they have their global brand to protect and Sky and ESPN paying a lot of money to carry that live feed into people's homes.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: April 04, 2011, 05:46:39 PM »
Thank you Wazoo.. greatest Birthday present ... wow we really never give up..I love my team, I love Wazoo, I love Chic ho, I love Barbs and everyone else..Gig gs at Left Back ha ha it worked perfectly..I love Forge

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

So Rooney facing a 2 match ban for screaming that into the camera! The f*ck in FA have nothing better to do?
Dewy does take DAT serious. Remember Drogue get a ban for cussing into the camera a few years ago when Bar ca knock Dem outta Champs League semifinal in controversial circumstances? "It's a disgrace! It's a f*King disgrace!"

I remember that. I still think Rooney is an idiot but I think the FA this is how they will get respect then they badly mistaken. They disrespect the game by putting out incompetent and inconsistent refs to call games! The hypocrisy of it all was the English media writing story after story about how Rooney's lack of passion and fire but were first to  crucify him for this verbal outburst! I don't think it was aimed at anybody and for me it seem that it was him exclaiming and being extra exuberant after scoring the goal that overcame a deficit. I would say it may have been like having an orgasm on the field!
As an Arsenal fan I glad because we need all the luck we can get right now but you right. They showing a big double standard. It is one of the harsh and stupid rules they have but then the PL is full of harsh and stupid rules. They can easily put a 5 second delay and cut out the cussing and solve the problem forever. Anyhow, they not going to back down because, strictly speaking, they have de man dead to rights and he shoulda know better.

giggsy11

« Reply #2719 on: April 04, 2011, 05:53:48 PM »

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

As an Arsenal fan I glad because we need all the luck we can get right now but you right. They showing a big double standard. It is one of the harsh and stupid rules they have but then the PL is full of harsh and stupid rules. They can easily put a 5 second delay and cut out the cussing and solve the problem forever. Anyhow, they not going to back down because, strictly speaking, they have de man dead to rights and he shoulda know better.

Watch dem kiss his arse when he pulls on the England uniform. I also think Rooney spiteful enough tuh make dem grovel!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: April 04, 2011, 08:30:26 PM »
cursing is overrated...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: April 04, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »

I LOVE UNITEDDDDDDDD

Watch dem kiss his arse when he pulls on the England uniform. I also think Rooney spiteful enough tuh make dem grovel!
True, well after de way he skin United for his pay increase we know de man ruthless!

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: April 05, 2011, 07:23:34 AM »
Really and truly, I am sure verbal assaults happens on the pitch all the time. I think that the FA is getting out of hand with this and I am not saying this because I am defending Rooney's actions. Quite frankly, the man was just on an emotional high after scoring a hat-trick that brought his team back from defeat and he got caught up in the moment. Possibly no different from any other player. As Giggsy 11 say, its probably because he did it towards the camera and on a game aired by ESPN.
IMHO, the FA should be focusing efforts on more pressing matters, like the inconsistencies in the refs and some of the poor judgments that they have made over the last while that have adversely affected teams, to the benefit of others.
well yes

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: April 05, 2011, 11:56:32 AM »
The only problem I have with this is that dem fellas does be cussing all de time. I think they should be banned for cussing the refs as opposed to cussing at a camera. But dem does be swearing at refs, opponents, teammates, fans, etc. and it's very common. I think they're acting this way because it was seen and heard live on ESPN and they could loose some sponsors because of this.

i agree
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: April 05, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »

YEAH YEAH!...
only picking on Mario cause he is an italian.

is cause dem utd fans are racists esp Giggsy !!!!!!!  i keeping my eye on she  - next thing she end up as head of the PSC.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #2725 on: April 05, 2011, 01:02:28 PM »

YEAH YEAH!...
only picking on Mario cause he is an italian.

is cause dem utd fans are racists esp Giggsy !!!!!!!  i keeping my eye on she  - next thing she end up as head of the PSC.

Sammy, I now comin tuh post that about you!  ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: April 05, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »

i agree
There's a theory that because of the growing power struggle between the FA and Premier League clubs, the FA has decided to play rough with the only weapon it has, player and manager discipline. That' according to this theory, is why they are so harsh and intolerant of player and manager discipline. If it's true, the clubs only have themselves to blame, since they don't really do much to help the FA and they aren't interested in the change necessary to better English football. When you have people by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: April 06, 2011, 03:07:48 AM »
When yuh on de field gettin' a setta hard kick and shit-talk and man tellin' yuh all kinda ting, is one ting to cuss and tell man how dey mudda make dem and if the sideline microphones and/or cameras pick it up, oh well....but when you seek out the camera and look into it to scream out obsenities, I would think that is a little over the top and wothy of some kinda reprimand.  Besides, look hummuch time rooney good cuss up referee for all the world to see and never get punshed for it.  Maybe the FA just think it's time to start teaching or reminding him to act a little more professional.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: April 06, 2011, 12:03:20 PM »
Javier Hernandez  Park Ji-sung starting today
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11