April 27, 2024, 04:31:00 PM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 921226 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2760 on: April 07, 2011, 10:31:40 AM »
Seriously? Joy Division?

wha dansteel...yuh shock meh dey

just saw the movie on Ian Curtis...he was a city fan
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: April 07, 2011, 10:46:54 AM »
Karma....3 games before today 3 times they get calls to help them. What goes around comes around

Aaaaaaahhhh boy...funny how it's "karma" when the calls go your way but never that when they don't. 

squeeky bum time!

manu get the calls again lol

hope yuh put it on them in the league

ah how the lesser teams unite against us........maybe the FA should consider coming out with a EPL utd to consistently challenge us?  ???

it sooo unfair to u guys eh...... I really feel it for yuh :'(

F*ck the Bitters! They always have something to complain about when it comes to United!
giggs you are a blinded moron

it serves in arsenals favor for chelsea to beat you lot in the EPL and we will take whatever help we can if that is bitterness i dont want to be sweet

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: April 07, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »
Goooooooooood tackle Evra! Kick dem in dey facking waist. Even though I woulda still call it a penalty, Ramires kinda use de upper body to bump Evra and ensure Evra couldn't reach de ball. I doh feel any kinda sympathy cause on de other end a few minutes before, ah swear Nani woulda score if stinkin Essien didn't cut cut across him and give him de lil nudge allowing de other Chelsea defender to catch up to pressure Nani. Essien and Ramires throwing all kinda wildman tackle without yellow. Yes, Rio shoulda gotten a yellow for his high foot, but look at how high de other man foot went first. Guess both went high and because Rio didn't pull he blade like de other, de foul was on Rio. Instead of complaining bout allyuh strikers inability to score, Bosigwa's angle of approach to Giggs, Lampards lack of mobility or allyuh coach decision making, de only thing de haters want to see is a desperate penalty to save face. Take allyuh buss ass.  :devil: :devil:

P.S. Mango Chow, yuh is still a bitter, tootoo spewing jackass
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:49:58 AM by Fantastic »
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: April 07, 2011, 10:55:55 AM »
aaahahahahaha  :rotfl: oh gord
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #2764 on: April 07, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »
Karma....3 games before today 3 times they get calls to help them. What goes around comes around

Aaaaaaahhhh boy...funny how it's "karma" when the calls go your way but never that when they don't. 

squeeky bum time!

manu get the calls again lol

hope yuh put it on them in the league

ah how the lesser teams unite against us........maybe the FA should consider coming out with a EPL utd to consistently challenge us?  ???

it sooo unfair to u guys eh...... I really feel it for yuh :'(

F*ck the Bitters! They always have something to complain about when it comes to United!
giggs you are a blinded moron

it serves in arsenals favor for chelsea to beat you lot in the EPL and we will take whatever help we can if that is bitterness i dont want to be sweet

And Gunner you are a seeing moron! We take care of our business while you bottlers keep hoping for help! You are supporting the right side, you diaper wearing loser!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: April 07, 2011, 10:58:18 AM »
Goooooooooood tackle Evra! Kick dem in dey facking waist. Even though I woulda still call it a penalty, Ramires kinda use de upper body to bump Evra and ensure Evra couldn't reach de ball. I doh feel any kinda sympathy cause on de other end a few minutes before, ah swear Nani woulda score if stinkin Essien didn't cut cut across him and give him de lil nudge allowing de other Chelsea defender to catch up to pressure Nani. Essien and Ramires throwing all kinda wildman tackle without yellow. Yes, Rio shoulda gotten a yellow for his high foot, but look at how high de other man foot went first. Guess both went high and because Rio didn't pull he blade like de other, de foul was on Rio. Instead of complaining bout allyuh strikers inability to score, Bosigwa's angle of approach to Giggs, Lampards lack of mobility or allyuh coach decision making, de only thing de haters want to see is a desperate penalty to save face. Take allyuh buss ass.  :devil: :devil:

Essien didn't foul Nani on that play you're talking about.

Evra's was a foul and and it shoulda been a penalty...what happened before or after doh matter.  Just say yuh were lucky and yuh get away with one...that's the game....

It's always easy to be dismissive or philosophical about a bad call when you're on the lucky end of it...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: April 07, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »
I agree with yuh point about de penalty, but right or wrong I can see possible reasons that the referee can say he didn't call it. I'm messing with some of these idiots that just bash blindly all the time and don't acknowledge that these things go both ways. Big sides will always get more calls than small fries, but who is chelsea to complain about Man u getting calls. About the play with Essien and nani, ah have to disagree. Not sure how the referee should have addressed that situation because it was cheekily done and would have been difficult to assess essien's itent. In my mind I'm sure that dirty bastard knew his timing was off so he couldn't actually tackle and if he wasn't going for the ball, that contact was illegal. Whether it was enough to get the referee to blow his whistle I can't say, but it is an example of why I don't want Chelsea to win another game for the entire fecking season   :beermug:

Essien didn't foul Nani on that play you're talking about.

Evra's was a foul and and it shoulda been a penalty...what happened before or after doh matter.  Just say yuh were lucky and yuh get away with one...that's the game....

It's always easy to be dismissive or philosophical about a bad call when you're on the lucky end of it...
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: April 07, 2011, 04:24:13 PM »
I used to listen to dem regular a while back. Didn't know that bout Curtis doh.

Seriously? Joy Division?

Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: April 07, 2011, 11:01:53 PM »
Seriously? Joy Division?

I think the band was split between United and City fans...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: April 07, 2011, 11:14:24 PM »
Nobody's perfect. ;D
Still a big band tho.
Seriously? Joy Division?

I think the band was split between United and City fans...
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: April 08, 2011, 02:45:10 AM »
If memory serves me correct, Pepe Reina got sent off for a similar (but a little worse) tackle on Eidur Gudjohnsen a few years ago so evra really could consider himelsf lucky but it's done, now.  Tuesday is do-or-die time.
   fantasia, thanks for the compliments.  Coming from you, it feels like being knighted but please bear in mind that I have far too many memories of manu's failings than to be bitter about their successes.....nor do most of their fans, like you, have any redeeming quality to be envious of.  So yuh could wail like a witch when allyuh win or cry bloddy murder when you don't and people's opinions of y'all wouldn't get any better, or any worse. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: April 08, 2011, 04:17:04 AM »
Ahhhhhhhhh Smmmmeeeeeeeeeeeellllll that........ envy  :devil:

giggsy11

« Reply #2772 on: April 09, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
Job done today; Michael Jackson's statue had more life and intent than Fulham today. We will take it! Ando, Berba, Valencia, Nani, Evra and Smalling looked good today. I respect Berba for playing when he gets his chance and not sulking around the field. I think Valencia has retuurned a better player; more creative in his dribble and it appears he has discovered he has a left peg that he can sometimes use to pass the ball with.
 Nani doesn't need the recognition of the bias English media or EPL players; his teamates and United supporters appreaciate what he brings to the table and the team. United winning trophies this season will also be more than enough, let the runners up take the individual prizes!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: April 12, 2011, 08:27:44 AM »
time to raise the f**king roof

Massive game today.. and then another massive one on the weekend at Wembley...  I love April and May!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: April 12, 2011, 08:47:33 AM »

Massive game today.. and then another massive one on the weekend at Wembley...  I love April and May!

Dat sound like two bad ting from Santa Cruz.  :devil:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2775 on: April 12, 2011, 08:48:27 AM »

Dat sound like two bad ting from Santa Cruz.  :devil:

:rotfl:  wouldnt doubt they out in Cantaro now doing their thing

giggsy11

« Reply #2776 on: April 12, 2011, 12:37:41 PM »
Any links for the match? Trapped at work!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: April 12, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: April 12, 2011, 01:20:14 PM »
Petr Cech is easily the most overrated keeper in the EPL... what a shithong.  He got lucky that Hernandez forehead was offside on the lean.

Van Der Sar on the other han... boss  :notworthy:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: April 12, 2011, 01:23:47 PM »
^^^^^^ That is rel :bs: Bakes. Why cause Chi Chi score that. You feel Cech eh see the lines man or the line he defense holding.

Old Trafford Home of the Cheating refs.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: April 12, 2011, 01:28:40 PM »
That is rel soft reffing. Can't touch a Man Utd player, is a yellow. Giggs Chop down Ivanovic and no card.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: April 12, 2011, 01:30:36 PM »
I guess Klinsman have a mexican son.... :beermug:

My link was shut down... I know that someone was going to bitch about the cards...

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: April 12, 2011, 01:32:22 PM »

My link was shut down... I know that someone was going to bitch about the cards...

It's not bit*hing, 3 of the softess card you will ever see.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: April 12, 2011, 01:44:47 PM »
^^^^^^ That is rel :bs: Bakes. Why cause Chi Chi score that. You feel Cech eh see the lines man or the line he defense holding.

Old Trafford Home of the Cheating refs.

They cheating, dai'z why they disallow that first Hernandez goal?

Me eh care what Cech was looking at, if he didn't play that cross better than that because he was assuming (hoping) that offside woulda be called then that validates my point.  That call was ah 50-50 call and the goal easily could have stood.  On review it was the proper call but was close enough that had the flag stayed down yuh really couldn't argue it... and Cech woulda been left with egg on he face fuh "guessing' wrong.

Is not just this call I basing my statement on... he's been getting by on past reputation ever since the injury.  Occasional moments of brilliance aside he's nowhere near the keeper allyuh Chelsea fans think he is.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: April 12, 2011, 01:47:00 PM »
50million pound substitution... enter the Drog...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: April 12, 2011, 01:47:34 PM »

It's not bit*hing, 3 of the softess card you will ever see.

Shoulda been 4... Ivanovic shoulda get carded fuh that blatant dive and roll... and roll... and roll, on that Giggs challenge.  Replays showed there was no contact whatsoever... yet he lie down holding he knee and then get up faking a limp.

Meanwhile....

Torres off and Drogba on.  Shitsnake... let him go chase titles.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: April 12, 2011, 02:00:46 PM »
Park having a boss game! Giggs like Benjamin Button we!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: April 12, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »
now for manu to pick up some injuries lol  :devil:

i glad all yuh have extra games, who yuh set to face next rounds? shalke? real? barca?  :rotfl: spurs???

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: April 12, 2011, 02:13:39 PM »
No mercy go for their craw...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile