April 27, 2024, 12:37:53 PM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 921096 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2790 on: April 12, 2011, 02:29:10 PM »
Giggs is a genetic freak... how dey combine that Ferrari engine in he chest to a human is beyond my comprehension...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: April 12, 2011, 02:33:07 PM »
Veterans night at Old Trafford. Giggs, Van De Saar and Park
ManU looked like winners in every aspect of the game.  :applause:
Anelka, Torres, Essien, Lampard nutten nutten
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: April 12, 2011, 02:41:35 PM »
GTFO Chelsea !!  >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: April 12, 2011, 02:52:44 PM »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Elan, Mangow Chow and all other rent boy bitter blue bastards kindly f**k off and leave this thread and enjoy fighting for 3rd you useless twats

Torres-50 million... Hernandez-6 million

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CHELSEA RENT BOYS HELLO HELLO CHELSEA RENT BOYS HELLO HELLO!

YOU CAN ONLY WIN WITH ATKINSON!

YOUR GETTING SACKED IN THE MORNING!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: April 12, 2011, 02:59:59 PM »
bahahahaha  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #2795 on: April 12, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Elan, Mangow Chow and all other rent boy bitter blue bastards kindly f**k off and leave this thread and enjoy fighting for 3rd you useless twats

Torres-50 million... Hernandez-6 million

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CHELSEA RENT BOYS HELLO HELLO CHELSEA RENT BOYS HELLO HELLO!

YOU CAN ONLY WIN WITH ATKINSON!

YOUR GETTING SACKED IN THE MORNING!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Yuh aint easy nah! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #2796 on: April 12, 2011, 03:28:59 PM »
Giggsy!!!!! :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: United as a team and played and won as a team!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 05:03:04 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: April 12, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
now for manu to pick up some injuries lol  :devil:

i glad all yuh have extra games, who yuh set to face next rounds? shalke? real? barca?  :rotfl: spurs???

wheeeeeeyyyyyyyyy  :rotfl:

anyways...

the only chelsea man missing is Omar.......long i eh see him.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: April 12, 2011, 04:49:06 PM »
Is it me or does Nani play selfish sometimes.... ???

giggsy11

« Reply #2799 on: April 12, 2011, 04:53:49 PM »
now for manu to pick up some injuries lol  :devil:

i glad all yuh have extra games, who yuh set to face next rounds? shalke? real? barca?  :rotfl: spurs???

wheeeeeeyyyyyyyyy  :rotfl:

anyways...

the only chelsea man missing is Omar.......long i eh see him.

He did predict the demise of United when Rooney was playin the arse! Hmm I wonder how that is working out?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: April 12, 2011, 06:25:04 PM »
Like I said in the last game:

Two words- Ryan Giggs...

Classiest player at Man U and possibly in all the EPL.

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: April 12, 2011, 06:33:35 PM »

It's not just you, he fraustrates the hell outta me sometimes when he holds on to the ball too long. I've watched him in many games try too hard to be on the score sheet and he can make the simple pass so the team can score. He's the kind of player you live and die with if he was to carry the team but I'll give him credit though, he's had a stellar season.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: April 12, 2011, 07:15:01 PM »
^^^^^^ That is rel :bs: Bakes. Why cause Chi Chi score that. You feel Cech eh see the lines man or the line he defense holding.

Old Trafford Home of the Cheating refs.

They cheating, dai'z why they disallow that first Hernandez goal?

Me eh care what Cech was looking at, if he didn't play that cross better than that because he was assuming (hoping) that offside woulda be called then that validates my point.  That call was ah 50-50 call and the goal easily could have stood.  On review it was the proper call but was close enough that had the flag stayed down yuh really couldn't argue it... and Cech woulda been left with egg on he face fuh "guessing' wrong.

Is not just this call I basing my statement on... he's been getting by on past reputation ever since the injury.  Occasional moments of brilliance aside he's nowhere near the keeper allyuh Chelsea fans think he is.

Validates what point?  You're not making any.  Cech wasn't playin' for no offside.  The cross was delivered at the ideal place that gives GK's nightmares and he realised at the last instant that hernandez was beating his defender and him (Cech) to the ball.  Plain and simple.  It happens to GK's all the time.   The only way he would have been able to play that particular cross "better" would have been if he had cheated on the cross and that may not have been a wise thing to do, either.
......just as funny is how Torres is suddenly a "shitsnake" in your eyes.  When he was scorin' goals for liverpool, leff an' right, including his most recent ones he score against Chelsea, yuh couldn't wet up yuh victoria secrets enough, could you? Now he gone to a better team and yuh gettin' them all messy and red like a liverpool kit.  Yuh actin' like a woman scorned and is not a good look. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: April 12, 2011, 08:08:21 PM »
yuh have to admit eh, allyuh buy the man in a real shitty spell......
allyuh pay waaay tooo much for an always injured out of form striker....

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: April 12, 2011, 08:18:12 PM »

But you also have to admit, ANY time Chelsea or Abramovic is making an offer for a player, the asking price is ALWAYS going to be higher than average and Abramovic, more often than not, will pay the asking price.  The man going through some poor form right now, not as big a deal as if it continues well into next season. 

giggsy11

« Reply #2805 on: April 12, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »

Yhey didnt need him in the first place!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: April 12, 2011, 10:06:21 PM »
  Validates what point?  You're not making any.  Cech wasn't playin' for no offside.  The cross was delivered at the ideal place that gives GK's nightmares and he realised at the last instant that hernandez was beating his defender and him (Cech) to the ball.  Plain and simple.  It happens to GK's all the time.   The only way he would have been able to play that particular cross "better" would have been if he had cheated on the cross and that may not have been a wise thing to do, either.
......just as funny is how Torres is suddenly a "shitsnake" in your eyes.  When he was scorin' goals for liverpool, leff an' right, including his most recent ones he score against Chelsea, yuh couldn't wet up yuh victoria secrets enough, could you? Now he gone to a better team and yuh gettin' them all messy and red like a liverpool kit.  Yuh actin' like a woman scorned and is not a good look. 

Jackass... Elan is the one saying Cech was playing for offside.  I said IF that is the case then it validates my point that he shitty.  At least learn tuh f**king read before yuh come skin out yuh cyat in de thread.  If he WASN'T playing for offside then he run out to flap at the ball just as he's done on MANY occasions this season alone.  Yuh don't have to agree with it and yuh don't have to accept it.

And as for Torres... yes he's a shitsnake and it's not just about his current form.  Yuh quick to make argument without basise.  If yuh was to read my comments in the Liverpool thread long before the transfer you'd see I was fighting against fight to still support him, while complaining about his attitude and body language.  Fact is he quit on Liverpool and force a transfer at the last possible minute putting the club in a desperate situation.  Thankfully allyuh greedy owner was even more desperate tuh have him.  Like I said, let him go chase hardware.  Watch him end up in La Liga after next season... IF he survives next season.

I also find it funny that according to you I acting "like a woman scorned"... de way you running after every kernel of corn I drop fuh yuh'd swear you either hungry fuh chain up, or yuh's ah jilted woman yuhself.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: April 13, 2011, 03:14:56 AM »

Jackass... Elan is the one saying Cech was playing for offside.  I said IF that is the case then it validates my point that he shitty.  At least learn tuh f**king read before yuh come skin out yuh cyat in de thread.  If he WASN'T playing for offside then he run out to flap at the ball just as he's done on MANY occasions this season alone.  Yuh don't have to agree with it and yuh don't have to accept it.

And as for Torres... yes he's a shitsnake and it's not just about his current form.  Yuh quick to make argument without basise.  If yuh was to read my comments in the Liverpool thread long before the transfer you'd see I was fighting against fight to still support him, while complaining about his attitude and body language.  Fact is he quit on Liverpool and force a transfer at the last possible minute putting the club in a desperate situation.  Thankfully allyuh greedy owner was even more desperate tuh have him.  Like I said, let him go chase hardware.  Watch him end up in La Liga after next season... IF he survives next season.

I also find it funny that according to you I acting "like a woman scorned"... de way you running after every kernel of corn I drop fuh yuh'd swear you either hungry fuh chain up, or yuh's ah jilted woman yuhself.

only a c**t like you would assume that I quoted both of you but can't see who wrote what.  Only a frowzy c**t like you would not recognize that I am addressing you, because even if elan offererd up his own theory, you is the one always acting to be smarter than and more knowledgeable about football than everybody else.  My statement about Cech not playing for offside is obviously directed at both of you, since elan bought it up and you, with all your self-proclaimed expert analysis, was stupid enough to fight him dong about it.  Albeit on a play blown dead, that had no bearing on the game.  If you really know what you were talking about you wasn't going to waste time with elan's theory.....according to you.   The clean sheets that Cech and the Chelsea defense have been turning out year after year, flies in the face of your grandiose assertion that he is "overrated" and "shitty" and yuh swear yuh sayin' sumting.  You cannot even tell where Cech's game has supposedly dropped off so much since his injury but yuh jumpin' on the bandwagon about his form. Your shit side could do with some of them clean sheets instead of flaming out in the EPL every year and being eliminated by second-tier Portuguese teams.
    Like I said before, yuh was gladly biting in to Torres' testicles when he was scoring goals all over the place up until the last time he scored against chelsea.  He wanted to leave a side that rafa and the owners took from a lucky CL Trophy, to the shambolic shell of its old self in no time flat, struggling for fourth place, year in, year out.  Yuh should be glad that Chelsea's greedy owner came and offered y'all sorry side a 50M lifeline to get rid of a man that was becoming a cancer to your team.  It helped allyuh get a player yuh so despised after the World Cup but whose nuts you are rapidly subbin' in yuh mouth for Torres own.....but yet yuh still bitter.  Where Torres end up next year or the year after that is no concern.  Chelsea will be playing for a CL trophy next year.  You predictin' the future but cyah even see the present.  You must be the only c**t in this whole universe that still think Dunga coaching Brazil as per your dumb post yesterday. 

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: April 13, 2011, 06:25:46 AM »

Yhey didnt need him in the first place!
i just glad Utd didnt buy he.
(Muslim)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: April 13, 2011, 11:34:32 AM »
Is definitely you because nani does play selfish all the time!

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: April 13, 2011, 12:21:00 PM »

only a c**t like you would assume that I quoted both of you but can't see who wrote what.  Only a frowzy c**t like you would not recognize that I am addressing you, because even if elan offererd up his own theory, you is the one always acting to be smarter than and more knowledgeable about football than everybody else.  My statement about Cech not playing for offside is obviously directed at both of you, since elan bought it up and you, with all your self-proclaimed expert analysis, was stupid enough to fight him dong about it.  Albeit on a play blown dead, that had no bearing on the game.  If you really know what you were talking about you wasn't going to waste time with elan's theory.....according to you.   The clean sheets that Cech and the Chelsea defense have been turning out year after year, flies in the face of your grandiose assertion that he is "overrated" and "shitty" and yuh swear yuh sayin' sumting.  You cannot even tell where Cech's game has supposedly dropped off so much since his injury but yuh jumpin' on the bandwagon about his form. Your shit side could do with some of them clean sheets instead of flaming out in the EPL every year and being eliminated by second-tier Portuguese teams.
    Like I said before, yuh was gladly biting in to Torres' testicles when he was scoring goals all over the place up until the last time he scored against chelsea.  He wanted to leave a side that rafa and the owners took from a lucky CL Trophy, to the shambolic shell of its old self in no time flat, struggling for fourth place, year in, year out.  Yuh should be glad that Chelsea's greedy owner came and offered y'all sorry side a 50M lifeline to get rid of a man that was becoming a cancer to your team.  It helped allyuh get a player yuh so despised after the World Cup but whose nuts you are rapidly subbin' in yuh mouth for Torres own.....but yet yuh still bitter.  Where Torres end up next year or the year after that is no concern.  Chelsea will be playing for a CL trophy next year.  You predictin' the future but cyah even see the present.  You must be the only c**t in this whole universe that still think Dunga coaching Brazil as per your dumb post yesterday. 

Eh bwouy, take yuh grumpy self off this thread nah. Go back and cry with de rest of yuh Chelsea goons over that side. Yuh spell offered wrong by de way. Just wanted to point that out as everything else was so eloquently typed.

Bless
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: April 13, 2011, 12:31:29 PM »

Ignoring your whoremotional tantrums...

How I fighting dong Elan on his point if HE disagreed with something I said and I'm following up to support my original statement?  Take yuh bias head out yuh ass fuh ah change and stop toting feelings like a li'l bitch.  The fact that the play was "blown dead" has no bearing on the discussion of Cech's actions on that play because he still come out flapping at the ball and get beat.  I didn't jump on no bandwagon because I didn't see anybody else saying he overrated... and I can tell you EXACTLY where his game fell off, he's not as assertive challenging for balls as he was before the injury.  He hesitates if he thinks there's going to be any contact on a challenge.  This hesitation means that he's often late going for balls that other keepers (including himself pre-injury) would go for.  As a result of his lack of confidence he has become more error prone and skittish, as has been the case often during the past two seasons, including the mix up with him and Ivanovic in the Liverpool replay at Stamford Bridge.  You talking about how much clean sheets he and the defense "turning out year after year" supposed to say what... other than Chelsea has a very good defense?

Now yuh trying to turn the talk about Cech into talk about Liverpool being a "shit side"... okay, they shitty.. but what that have to do with Cech? lol  And all this homo talk about "biting man testicles" and "subbing man nuts" in mouth in a football argument shows exactly where yuh head is... a fisherman only talks about fish.  You happy with Torres then good for you... Liverpool fans happy with Suarez... and yes, I will still villify him for his blatant cheating at the world cup and still be happy with how he playing fuh my shit side (who will win the same amount of trophies as your shit side).

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: April 13, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »
Is definitely you because nani does play selfish all the time!

The most frustrating thing about yesterday was that he was getting great balls while he was on the wings. He would cut in, but instead of looking for a lay off he looking for a shot. He eh skillful enough or he do have the drive that CRonaldo, Messi, Lampard has... We should have put at least 3 on Chelski... The thing I like about Ji Sung Pak is that he does work and eh selfish...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: April 13, 2011, 03:10:22 PM »
Schalke 04 next for us .

Barca vs Real next semi  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: April 13, 2011, 03:23:58 PM »

I never say Cech "playing offside or playing for offside" I said he saw. It may have been late but for me he saw and pulled out the save last minute.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: April 13, 2011, 03:26:28 PM »
F@#K alyuh Man United P@ss#es. Shit football against we. Winning is all that matters though and you did it when it did, but you all eh playing any kinda football to talk about, is only so much counter attacking yuh could do. Not forgetting the arse of ah coach who put Torres and Anelka on the field together. :bs:

I go take meh licks. Meh team still play rel football.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: April 13, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »

Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: April 13, 2011, 03:41:25 PM »
I never say Cech "playing offside or playing for offside" I said he saw. It may have been late but for me he saw and pulled out the save last minute.

Nah Cech didn't pull out ah de save... he went to collect the cross and get beat to de ball by Hernandez, watch it again.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: April 13, 2011, 03:44:03 PM »

Proud in Victory
Loyal in Defeat
Blue Through and Through

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: April 13, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
I guess we played fake football and won... where is the logic behind that...

1]; } ?>