April 29, 2024, 07:27:39 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 923647 times)

giggsy11

Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #2970 on: May 08, 2011, 11:07:08 AM »
Well done United; I was a doubter when the season started but I an very proud of this side. It has been a great team effort all season; heart, grit, smart and winning football! Champ19ons!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: May 08, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »
Man U came out the blocks too fast for Chelsea, and really should have buried this game beyond doubt on numerous occasions.  The game actually wasn't as close as the scoreline suggests...

EPL season is over....

Valencia is MOM fuh me... by a hair over Park.  Chicharito or Roony easily could have put this game to bed earlier.  Chelsea fought back in the second, but the scoreline really flatters them for real.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: May 08, 2011, 11:07:49 AM »
we are the champions.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: May 08, 2011, 11:10:04 AM »
Too bad Chelsea going and snatch first place on goal difference this weekend, win out the league

Torres at the double on Sunday.................Fact.  :devil:

:heehee:

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #2974 on: May 08, 2011, 11:10:26 AM »
Who Valencia sexed in the corner at the end; is it Cole who will be due in 9months?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: May 08, 2011, 11:11:08 AM »

Valencia is MOM fuh me...

Agreed-

He's come back from injury better than he was before I think... Alot more tricky with the ball at his feet than he was before.  
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

giggsy11

« Reply #2976 on: May 08, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
Too bad Chelsea going and snatch first place on goal difference this weekend, win out the league

Torres at the double on Sunday.................Fact.  :devil:

:heehee:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: May 08, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »
brilliant stuff united.

giggsy11

« Reply #2978 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:23 AM »
I am happy that Berba, Valencia, Owen, Chicharito and the new guys will win a EPL medal. It is nice when players join a side to win things and the do.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: May 08, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »

Valencia is MOM fuh me...

Agreed-

He's come back from injury better than he was before I think... Alot more tricky with the ball at his feet than he was before.  

Agreed... not that I was watching him all that closely to evaluate his dribbling pre-injury, but he seemed more power and speed than craftiness.  Now he hitting man all kinda feints and shifts, sexing man in extremely tight quarters.  Statistically I don't know how this season matches up with last season at Wigan, but his impact on United just seems so huge.  His play on right wing might be a little lost amid the Chicharito hoopla, but he served up many of those crosses on the end of which Hernandez found himself inside the box.  I liked him from his Wigan days, but he's really elevated his game this season... and still relatively young.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: May 08, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
Congrats Man U..

Doh understand how Chelsea could come to a game like this with no urgency and effort. Utter madness..

Watch allyuh nut next year, once Torres get the pre-season behind him and we get the 2 wingers and the creative midfielder in the off season, in the words of Aurtis Whitley "men go hadda brakes"!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: May 08, 2011, 11:28:46 AM »
Should have hit them for 5.. maybe more If we got a clear penalty when Lampard handled and when Ivanovic should have been sent off

Elan, Dinho and all the others who support Arsenal etc... f**k off and enjoy the show... all this shit from allyuh even after we beat yall twice in CL and acting like we were definitely gonna lose today and blow the league...f**k OFF.. dont underestimate my team

I dont care how bad this looks.. I'm sick to death hearing from all these twats... f**k OFF.. until you respect the team, I dont give a damn what you think of the fans and stop underestimating and disrespecting us then you will have my respect, the minimum amount... until then once again loud and clear f**k Off

1 point and then you will get 19 more f**k offs

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:27:19 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: May 08, 2011, 11:30:23 AM »
Congrats to manu on an excellent season. Hats off and classes up, people, allyuh win every game that counted and the title is well deserved in more ways than one.  I may not like the man, but one of the main things I give fergie credit for is having his teams show as much hustle and effort as they do and there is no substitute for it and hardly a tactic or strategy that can outmanoeuvre it.  My side basically showed up for a wedding today in short pants and slippers and from the very start to the very end of the game, there was never the slightest doubt  as to who wanted to win this game and who was going to win it.   Congrats.  :beermug: :beermug:  

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #2983 on: May 08, 2011, 11:31:39 AM »
Should have hit them for 5.. maybe more If we got a clear penalty when Lampard handled and when Ivanovic should have been sent off

Elan, Dinho and all the other f**kers who support Arsenal etc... f**k you and enjoy the show... all this shit from allyuh even after we beat yall twice in CL and acting like we were definitely gonna lose today and blow the league...f**k OFF.. dont underestimate my team

I dont care how bad this looks.. I'm sick to death hearing from all these twats... f**k OFF.. until you respect the team, I dont give a damn what you think of the fans and stop underestimating and disrespecting us then you will have my respect, the minimum amount... until then once again loud and clear f**k Off

Did you break? :devil:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:33:34 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: May 08, 2011, 11:42:23 AM »

Elan, Dinho and all the other f**kers who support Arsenal etc... f**k you and enjoy the show... all this shit from allyuh even after we beat yall twice in CL and acting like we were definitely gonna lose today and blow the league...f**k OFF.. dont underestimate my team

Did you break? :devil:

Yea, this week I stayed quiet.. literally took a set of old talk all week from all fans, Arsenal fans want chelsea to win and rather them win it... Chelsea fans with their cockiness swearing they gonna hit us for 5 and win the league.. Liverpool fans begging in the background..I just kept on saying keep underestimating..keep it up

My team did the talking, now I'm adding the cherry on the cake..I could give a f**k.. 19 titles baby

They hate us, we love them hating us...continue to hate,  we will win trophies while yall obsess

« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:28:27 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2985 on: May 08, 2011, 11:53:26 AM »
They hate us, we love them hating us...continue to hate we will win trophies while yall obsess

:beermug:
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: May 08, 2011, 12:35:54 PM »
Well done United, you beat us 4 out of 5 times this season so we can't complain. Sir Alex's finest achievement yet in my eyes - no other manager would have been able to squeeze as much out of that bunch of players as he managed this season.

This season was a war of attrition, and it will end up being the lowest winning points total in a decade, but you came good when you needed to and the best team won  :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 12:39:59 PM by Ryan »

giggsy11

« Reply #2987 on: May 08, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »
A list of the top league title winners:

Manchester United 19
Liverpool 18
Arsenal 13
Ryan Giggs 12
Everton 9
Aston Villa 7
Sunderland 6

Giggs=legend!

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: May 08, 2011, 03:38:07 PM »
Congrats to manu on an excellent season. Hats off and classes up, people, allyuh win every game that counted and the title is well deserved in more ways than one.  I may not like the man, but one of the main things I give fergie credit for is having his teams show as much hustle and effort as they do and there is no substitute for it and hardly a tactic or strategy that can outmanoeuvre it.  My side basically showed up for a wedding today in short pants and slippers and from the very start to the very end of the game, there was never the slightest doubt  as to who wanted to win this game and who was going to win it.   Congrats.  :beermug: :beermug:  
Very classy Chow.... :beermug: :beermug: :applause:

Now to get the point to wrap it up, then focus on the tall order on the 28th.
well yes

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: May 08, 2011, 05:00:07 PM »
Glory Glory :beermug:

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: May 08, 2011, 08:08:38 PM »
elan stop posting yes....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh hide the gramaxone.

:rotfl:

Barca next!

Glory Glory  :wavetowel:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: May 09, 2011, 05:37:24 AM »
Barca's Pep Guardiola hails Man Utd as 'extraordinary'

Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola called Manchester United "extraordinary" as the plaudits rained in on Sir Alex Ferguson's team after they moved within a point of a historic 19th title.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/13333205.stm
Youtube Channel

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2992 on: May 09, 2011, 06:04:32 AM »
Well done United, you beat us 4 out of 5 times this season so we can't complain. Sir Alex's finest achievement yet in my eyes - no other manager would have been able to squeeze as much out of that bunch of players as he managed this season.

This season was a war of attrition, and it will end up being the lowest winning points total in a decade, but you came good when you needed to and the best team won  :beermug:

United hit form at the right time, just like Chelsea last year. I think the Arsenal loss and Newcastle draw
was this season's poor away from coupled with tiredness. The gamble to rest everybody against Schalke real pay off and United was able to match Chelsea because last year Chelsea profit from not having CL football past the R16. Still not a lot between these sides but these last 3 performances against Chelsea have been good. 

When the season start with Chelsea continuing from the end of last year this look like a transition season. Title or not one of the most pleasing aspects of tis season was seeing the development of Smalling, Hernandez, Nani, Fabio and Rafael. All of them men could hold they own right now and still have plenty upside.

Title still not confirmed but if they could put it to bed against Blackburn (another away game where anything could happen) they could get a rest for the CL final and give Barcelona a run.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: May 09, 2011, 06:46:18 AM »
 :applause:

Congrats to Manchester United on a monumental 19th title

as much as i view manu as rivals i also respect the them, most of all fergies achievments

this season ppl including me have called them the worst manu team to win the league however ...

they have rode out tough games, had a rub of the green a few times and won or drew when it mattered, they may have slipped once or twice but never let the rot set in

i feel in each game the team put in man of the match performances

names to applaud this season, hernandez, giggs, rooney, valencia, park, vidic, rio and van der sar

19 titles wow

:applause:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 05:48:45 PM by GunnerStunner »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: May 09, 2011, 08:46:10 AM »
Man U is peaking at the right time, and unlike most teams who have played as many games in as many competitions as they have, they have a fully fit roster (pretty much)... Says alot about the man management of the squad....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: May 09, 2011, 09:05:50 AM »
Jah know...I want Barca to rest 8...NO....12! on Manu...Yeah iz ah hater.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: May 09, 2011, 09:28:46 AM »
Jah know...I want Barca to rest 8...NO....12! on Manu...Yeah iz ah hater.

who cares what u want?  ???

;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: May 09, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »
So now dat yall have won de title and need to decide who is player of the year...yall been following de super injunction ting?  :whistling:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:09:33 AM by Ryan »

giggsy11

« Reply #2998 on: May 09, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »

United hit form at the right time, just like Chelsea last year. I think the Arsenal loss and Newcastle draw
was this season's poor away from coupled with tiredness. The gamble to rest everybody against Schalke real pay off and United was able to match Chelsea because last year Chelsea profit from not having CL football past the R16. Still not a lot between these sides but these last 3 performances against Chelsea have been good. 

When the season start with Chelsea continuing from the end of last year this look like a transition season. Title or not one of the most pleasing aspects of tis season was seeing the development of Smalling, Hernandez, Nani, Fabio and Rafael. All of them men could hold they own right now and still have plenty upside.

Title still not confirmed but if they could put it to bed against Blackburn (another away game where anything could happen) they could get a rest for the CL final and give Barcelona a run.

Add the development of Valencia also to your list. It seems that he is more creative in his dribbles which has made him less predictable. Ashley Cole was all over the place yesterday trying to mark him. If he could just trust his left foot more and he would be almost unplayable.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: May 10, 2011, 12:38:59 PM »
Imogen Thomas’ Premiership star confesses to wife in tearful showdown

London, May 2 (ANI): The unnamed married Premiership star, who won a super-injunction against Imogen Thomas, is said to have owned up to his affair during a tearful showdown with his wife.

The player, who has been described as a “family man”, won a gagging order a fortnight ago to suppress claims he cheated in a six-month fling with the topless model.

But he revealed his secret in a tearful showdown with his wife who confronted him after becoming suspicious that he was the mystery player who the media is banned from identifying.

According to the Sunday Mirror, despite her anger, she has told friends she is not leaving the star.

“For the past two weeks the player’s wife has been wondering if it is her husband being referred to in all the newspapers as the footballer who had an affair,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling the paper.

“She asked him straight out if he had been cheating and he admitted he had. The infidelity has left her devastated.

“But she’s determined to try to make the marriage work and keep her family together,” the source added. (ANI)

1]; } ?>