April 29, 2024, 04:37:56 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 923124 times)

giggsy11

Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #3000 on: May 10, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »
Imogen Thomas’ Premiership star confesses to wife in tearful showdown

London, May 2 (ANI): The unnamed married Premiership star, who won a super-injunction against Imogen Thomas, is said to have owned up to his affair during a tearful showdown with his wife.

The player, who has been described as a “family man”, won a gagging order a fortnight ago to suppress claims he cheated in a six-month fling with the topless model.

But he revealed his secret in a tearful showdown with his wife who confronted him after becoming suspicious that he was the mystery player who the media is banned from identifying.

According to the Sunday Mirror, despite her anger, she has told friends she is not leaving the star.

“For the past two weeks the player’s wife has been wondering if it is her husband being referred to in all the newspapers as the footballer who had an affair,” the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling the paper.

“She asked him straight out if he had been cheating and he admitted he had. The infidelity has left her devastated.

“But she’s determined to try to make the marriage work and keep her family together,” the source added. (ANI)

Okay, so I take it he is a United player or else you would not have posted it on this thread? ???

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: May 10, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »
seems like to win things in the EPL yuh need ah lil scandal in yuh side

when arsenal were drunken, gambling louts ending up in jail and collecting red cards like strippers bras they won things

lol

give them boys more money see what thier little brains can come up with next

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: May 10, 2011, 01:17:28 PM »

when arsenal were drunken, gambling louts ending up in jail and collecting red cards like strippers bras they won things

lol

doh forget terry and ashley cole were involved in scandals en route to the title last season  :beermug:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: May 10, 2011, 01:19:35 PM »

lol

yeah is that self i was thinking about when i posted that.  :beermug:

doh forget terry and ashley cole were involved in scandals en route to the title last season  :beermug:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: May 13, 2011, 09:07:30 AM »
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson: I almost became Arsenal manager
By Ryan Benson (Goal.Com).

The former Aberdeen boss wanted Walter Smith as his assistant manager at Highbury, but Scotland's preparations for the 1986 World Cup, plus the Gunners' impatience, halted talks

Find the best odds and bet on the Premier League. Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that he almost became the manager of Arsenal just months before joining the Red Devils.

Sir Alex was offered the Gunners' job in 1986 and was planning on taking Walter Smith with him to Highbury as his assistant.

With Scotland preparing for the up-coming World Cup in Mexico, however, the Gunners refused to allow him to take the post after the tournament had finished resulting in a breakdown in talks.

Sir Alex revealed in the matchday programme for Rangers' clash with Dundee United: “I was offered the Arsenal job and I wanted to take Walter with me.

“I thought I would sound him out when we were on Scotland duty together. We were going to play in Israel and I didn't know that Walter was going to Rangers at that time.

“I told him that I had been offered the chance to go to Arsenal and I asked him what he thought. He was positive about it, saying they were a big club and that kind of thing.

“So I said to him 'Do you fancy coming with me?' Then he dropped the bombshell that he was going to Rangers.

“The thing about the Arsenal offer was that they wanted an answer right away but I couldn't give them one because I was going to the World Cup in Mexico with Scotland.

“So the Arsenal thing fell by the wayside. Walter went to Rangers and then later that year I went to Manchester United.”
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: May 13, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: May 13, 2011, 12:02:52 PM »
I ent no Man U or Fergie fan but this is getting ridiculous! Come nah man!

FA charges Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson with improper conduct

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/13/fa-charge-sir-alex-ferguson

Sir Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association for comments made about the referee Howard Webb in the buildup to the Premier League game with Chelsea at Old Trafford on 8 May.

Although the comments themselves were innocuous, including a statement that he believed Webb to be the "best man for the job", they contravened FA Rule E3.

Ferguson had said: "We are getting the best referee, there is no doubt about that. But (getting a bad decision) is definitely our big fear.

"We have the players to do it all right. We just hope it's our turn for a little bit of luck."

The problem for the Manchester United manager is that they were delivered on 6 May, two days prior to the game. That contravenes the rule which now states no manager should speak about a referee in advance of the match being played.

As the United manager has just served a five-match touchline ban following comments made about Martin Atkinson in the wake of his side's Premier League defeat to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on 1 March, there is some concern at Old Trafford about the likely punishment.

However, in this instance, it does appear unlikely a suspension will be imposed. Ferguson has until 4pm on 16 May to respond.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: May 13, 2011, 12:25:21 PM »
I ent no Man U or Fergie fan but this is getting ridiculous! Come nah man!

FA charges Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson with improper conduct

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/13/fa-charge-sir-alex-ferguson

Sir Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association for comments made about the referee Howard Webb in the buildup to the Premier League game with Chelsea at Old Trafford on 8 May.

Although the comments themselves were innocuous, including a statement that he believed Webb to be the "best man for the job", they contravened FA Rule E3.

Ferguson had said: "We are getting the best referee, there is no doubt about that. But (getting a bad decision) is definitely our big fear.

"We have the players to do it all right. We just hope it's our turn for a little bit of luck."

The problem for the Manchester United manager is that they were delivered on 6 May, two days prior to the game. That contravenes the rule which now states no manager should speak about a referee in advance of the match being played.

As the United manager has just served a five-match touchline ban following comments made about Martin Atkinson in the wake of his side's Premier League defeat to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on 1 March, there is some concern at Old Trafford about the likely punishment.

However, in this instance, it does appear unlikely a suspension will be imposed. Ferguson has until 4pm on 16 May to respond.

Ah eh no Man U or Fergie fan either, but the FA really carrying the joke too far now.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3008 on: May 13, 2011, 01:04:04 PM »
All de man say is..."He's the best ref in the country....sometimes you get without enough experience to handle the match but he's the best there is for something like this."  (well words to that effect.)

And dahs a charge?  :rotfl:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

giggsy11

« Reply #3009 on: May 13, 2011, 04:43:50 PM »
All dem Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City men in the FA trying to break Fergie down or run him off so they side might have a chance tuh sniff something.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: May 13, 2011, 05:11:24 PM »
Knob end please the FA is manu outside chiles
All dem Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City men in the FA trying to break Fergie down or run him off so they side might have a chance tuh sniff something.

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: May 14, 2011, 02:50:07 AM »
“Howard Webb is a fantastic referee, he has the skills to handle the occasion, If the referee has no experience maybe you can be a little worried about this but with Webb there is no problem.”

daiz ancelotti before the game eh....and no charge but he "talking bout de ref"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: May 14, 2011, 07:38:11 AM »
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: 19  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #3013 on: May 14, 2011, 07:47:45 AM »
Valencia is not a hugger of men; so funny watching him celebrate  :)Next week should be sweet with trophy presentation! Chap19ons! David May doesnot hide his United bias boy! 

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: May 14, 2011, 07:49:43 AM »
CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE OLEEEE, CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLEEEE

;D ;D ;D ;D  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3015 on: May 14, 2011, 07:51:43 AM »
TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD TO THE PLACE I BELONG TO OLD TRAFFORD TO SEE UNITED TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD! TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD TO THE PLACE I BELONG TO OLD TRAFFORD TO SEE UNITED TAKE ME HOME UNITED ROAD!!!!!! UNITED!! UNITED!! UNITED!!! UNITED!!! UNITED!!!! UNITED!!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: May 14, 2011, 08:15:10 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall did good to win with a less than ideal squad though.
It's strange that the other big boys could not capitalize.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: May 14, 2011, 08:33:19 AM »
Ah stopping by to drop off a case of water down samba beer Lite that sit down in the hot sun whole morning collecting dust for the Man U men in here..

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

And a hot expired Malta or Supligen for Small Mag because no way he could be old enough to drink beer.   :devil:

Congrats to allyuh shit side fellahs. Next year go be sticky.

giggsy11

« Reply #3018 on: May 14, 2011, 08:39:06 AM »

Not strange the season is a marathon; over the season United proved to have the better squad which allowed Fergie to mix it up despite some of our shortcomings in midfield. Plus players like Berba, Hernandez,Giggsy, Nani, Evra, Vida, Van Der Sar, Smalling were very consistent performers during the season which helped the stability of the squad when squad players were used. Fergie also knows best! Chelski had a small squad which led to their starting 11 getting worn out over the long haul and they fell off halfway and catch a second wind but could not catch up.  Arsenal has talent, but collectively they lacked the mental strength, defensive stability and leadership depite their talent plus they found it difficult to overcome injuries to key players, which United were able to do. Liverpool started the season stale and had to make changes to freshen up. Spurs are one demensional in their play, poor defensively and Arry's cheerleading can only go so far.  

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: May 14, 2011, 11:31:08 AM »

Not strange the season is a marathon; over the season United proved to have the better squad which allowed Fergie to mix it up despite some of our shortcomings in midfield. Plus players like Berba, Hernandez,Giggsy, Nani, Evra, Vida, Van Der Sar, Smalling were very consistent performers during the season which helped the stability of the squad when squad players were used. Fergie also knows best! Chelski had a small squad which led to their starting 11 getting worn out over the long haul and they fell off halfway and catch a second wind but could not catch up.  Arsenal has talent, but collectively they lacked the mental strength, defensive stability and leadership depite their talent plus they found it difficult to overcome injuries to key players, which United were able to do. Liverpool started the season stale and had to make changes to freshen up. Spurs are one demensional in their play, poor defensively and Arry's cheerleading can only go so far.  

Chelsea's failure was because they lost form, not because of the size of their squad.
This season's winning points total will be the lowest in 10 years.
It's REALLY strange that all the top teams had such poor form in the same season.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: May 14, 2011, 11:41:06 AM »

Chelsea's failure was because they lost form, not because of the size of their squad.
It's REALLY strange that all the top teams had such poor form in the same season.

year after WC might be a possible explanation for this

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: May 14, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »
Congrats to Manchester United
To Sir Alex Ferguson
To their players
And all the staff involved

giggsy11

« Reply #3022 on: May 14, 2011, 09:21:28 PM »

So you don't think lost of form could be due to physically and mentally tired because they have been over worked? Overworked because the manager keeps running out the same players to compete in the epl, cl, fa cup, and carling cup? Just my opinion/2cents.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: May 14, 2011, 11:08:52 PM »
So you don't think lost of form could be due to physically and mentally tired because they have been over worked? Overworked because the manager keeps running out the same players to compete in the epl, cl, fa cup, and carling cup? Just my opinion/2cents.

Alright, so how small was Chelsea's squad then?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: May 15, 2011, 01:37:37 AM »

when we started losing (i.e vs Sunderland), we were missing Terry, Lampard, Alex and Essien. Drogba was playing with malaria. We had 5 reserve team players on the bench that day, with Kalou and Turnbull being the only 'experience' on the bench.

giggsy11

« Reply #3025 on: May 15, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »

They only registered 19 players who were 21 years and older.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: May 15, 2011, 12:52:13 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: Enjoy yuh friggin' self!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #3027 on: May 15, 2011, 01:04:17 PM »
So you don't think lost of form could be d ;Due to physically and mentally tired because they have been over worked? Overworked because the manager keeps running out the same players to compete in the epl, cl, fa cup, and carling cup? Just my opinion/2cents.

But how yuh mean; you not enjoyin yuh self? ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: May 15, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »
So you don't think lost of form could be d ;Due to physically and mentally tired because they have been over worked? Overworked because the manager keeps running out the same players to compete in the epl, cl, fa cup, and carling cup? Just my opinion/2cents.

But how yuh mean; you not enjoyin yuh self? ;D

ah go enjoy meh self on de 28th when Barca pull out de bull pistle :whip: on allyuh ass!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: May 15, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
ah go enjoy meh self on de 28th when Barca pull out de bull pistle :whip: on allyuh ass!

:shameonyou:

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>