April 29, 2024, 09:32:36 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 924089 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #3150 on: June 02, 2011, 08:00:11 AM »
A midfield of Carrick and Giggs against Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets could only end up the way it did. Manchester United midfield is unimaginative and inconsistent. Dey woulda have a better chance if they had somebody who actually would tackle consistently.

And Berbatov has to get his mind right. The kind of glaring misses he does affects his confidence and his game. Still a boss doh..but like most of de rest of the side....far too inconsistent.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: June 02, 2011, 09:35:46 AM »
This Man is absolute class... Most United fans including me want him to stay but If he's gonna be on the bench I feel sorry for him as he is so talented so I wouldnt mind if he got a transfer because he deserves to play.. the problem with him is he can only play his best game in a 4-4-2 as a striker partner.. not even in the recent 4-4-1-1 where Hernandez plays the lone and stays on the defenders.. Berba likes to come deep and start plays but Rooney is better there.. so its really difficult finding the cure... Rooney is best at 2nd striker..Hernandez is best at leading the line.. that is the reason for the partnership... But Berba will excell in a 4-4-2 which we generally use in all games except Arsenal home and away and Chelsea away in the prem.. so he can be used alot still... It's in Europe where he will hardly play due to our 4-3-3/ 4-5-1 formation or the new 4-4-1-1 with Wazza Chicho

But whatever happens I and many other United fans do wish him well and hope he stays on and If he leaves nothing but respect from me

Q&A: Berbatov On Missing Final and Sharing Golden Boot With Tevez
June 2, 2011 59 Comments

Here is the full transcript of the interview between Naiden Todorov with the newspaper, “24 Chasa” in Bulgaria.

Naiden Todorov: Mitko, how was the ride on the number 19 bus in Manchester?

Dimitar Berbatov: Great. It was cool. Very nicely done. Except that the weather was bad. But that didn’t prevent so many people coming out in the streets to celebrate the title with us. It was great. I had never been a part of a parade. Only Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes from all of us had experienced the one in 1999 after winning the treble. Now the rest of us have had an amazing experience with the historic 19th title.

NT: Although you are often attacked from all sides, this time all the fans stood by your side. They sang for you, chanting your name, screaming that they love you and that you should stay. How did you feel listening to them?

DB: These things make me feel uncomfortable. I’m not used to it. I really was uncomfortable, but it made me feel proud that people appreciate what we did this year. And what I did to help the team. I guess every player becomes a little uncomfortable. We look at the reactions as the fans start to sing for someone and everyone starts making fun of them. But it is cool.

NT: But in the case and your team-mate Patrice Evra, he did not stop singing for you…

DB: He didn’t stop. At the end he had lost his voice. But he is funny because he thinks he can sing, so don’t let him near the microphone!

NT: For the other players, Evra shouted their names, but he was composing songs about you..

DB: (Laughs). This is because we are close and we are great friends. So he’s always fooling about. It was a little uncomfortable, but very cool.

NT: You are the first Bulgarian with the “Golden Boot” in England – what does it means for you?

DB: I am very proud of that fact. I come from a small country. To become the top scorer in England with the “Golden Boot” is a great thing for me. I’ll cherish it forever.

NT: Which of all your goals is the most valuable to you?

DB: Of course, we can not forget the hattrick against Liverpool. I hope this will remain in the hearts of all United fans. To score three goals against Liverpool is a great achievement. And fans constantly remind me so I can’t forget it. Especially the second goal. It ranks amongst the finest I’ve scored. And I was very proud after that match.

NT: Were you scared in the last game against Blackpool that Tevez was going to score and you would miss out on the Golden Boot?

DB: I am thrilled that he didn’t score as Carlos was I didn’t, I guess. I watched the games afterwards. He kept missing and I kept missing. So it’s fair that we split the prize. But what matters at the end is that we won a record 19th title with Manchester United and that a Bulgarian is the top striker in England. What more can I want? I really felt very happy after the title was won. Things ran perfectly.

NT: Let us clarify what a big disappointment it was last weekend. There were lots of stories written about it. Where were you watching the Champions League final at Wembley?

DB: It is normal for people to come up stories after not seeing me in the stands. It is normal to think that I was not the stadium. The truth is that I was in the locker room watching the game on TV. I was just disappointed and I was ashamed that I was not in the team. So I did not want people to see me how I was and how sad I was, because I hide my emotions. So I preferred to stay alone and watch the match from the dressing room.

NT: When did you realise that you weren’t in the squad? At the official training you looked very happy…

DB: Before the match. The manager then tells the group and notified me about his decision. I was very disappointed but you can not do anything. You must accept it. So I stayed in the locker room, watched the match. After the loss I remained in the locker room and waited to see what Sir Alex said.

NT: Did you talk to Sir Alex alone after the game?

DB: No. It was his personal decision. I was really disappointed and it hurt a lot. But I could not do anything. Sorry that Bulgaria could not see me in the finals, sorry that Bulgaria couldn’t be happy, or cry with me. Everyone now wonders why the team didn’t do well or why Berbatov was not in the squad, but I already told you why, it is the decision of the coach. But there’s always next year. While playing football, one of my fights will be to win this cup. And basically I have to take it. But the biggest disappointment in general was that after the match I went to the bus and one person passed by me. I was thinking about something and I looked up at the person and saw he was carrying the Cup. It was like I was in a movie. I wanted to pass by and walk casually so that he didn’t suspect that I wanted to take it so much!

NT: Do you believe that you will get a fourth chance for the Champions League final?

DB: Sure. Why would I not believe? Evra has played in four finals. And before the game told me: “Now if I lose the final third …” Because he had lost two and won one. Although I’d give everything to be in his place, at least to have won one Cup. I will give everything to have another chance. But even if it did not happen, at least I had the opportunity to play in two finals. There’s no room for complaints.

NT: Did your future plans change after May 28, 2011?

DB: No. I am a player of Manchester United and I am happy to fulfil the contract. Everyone has difficulties but I’ve always fought and will fight for a starting place. If I was a man who gave in I would never have come to Manchester United. I never quit in life. July 4th is coming and it will start all over again – fight for all the titles, the fight for a starting role.

NT: After the final at Wembley BBC wrote, “Thank you and goodbye, Dimitar”…

DB: It is normal to write that after having thought that I was not at the stadium. After the match, Sir Alex also said that I was in the stadium. Why wouldn’t people believe him? Why would you think he is lying? I’m a Manchester United player and I am happy to fulfil my contract. At United, I have many happy moments, we became champions for the 19th time. And after 19 comes 20. Right? To become a champion and top scorer does not mean we should stop here. I want more success. The team is great and there are lots of games for everyone.

NT: In an interview after last season I wished you 20 goals. Now that you will stay and fight, I wish you 30 for the 2011/2012 season at Manchester United.

DB: (Laughs). It’s true I wanted 20 goals. Obviously when a person believes in himself, things happen. One day I was talking with my friends. They were watching a film about positive thinking in the life of this man. I sat and watched it. I sat down and wrote on a piece of paper ‘I want to be top scorer for England, to take the “Golden Boot” and become champions.’ Well, I also wrote about the Champions League, but that did not happen. But I strongly believe that I will become a scorer and we will be champions. I wanted us to win the Champions League and we didn’t. But this does not reduce my enthusiasm for next year.

NT: How about your contract with Manchester United?

DB: There’s another year on it. And I’m excited to stay despite the disappointment suffered. The pain of Wembley could not stop me. It motivates me.

NT: So, Sir Alex has not come to tell you to leave?

DB: No, no. I have my contract and my desire is to stay. This is Manchester United. Competition for places often creates even more good performances on the pitch.

NT: Many Bulgarians have reacted emotionally after Wembley and their view is that you shouldn’t play for Manchester United any more…

DB: I’ve always aspired to higher goals. And my arrival in Manchester was the highest step for me. After Manchester United, everything is a step down. I’m a footballer for Manchester United and my desire is to stay to help win the 20th title.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 09:38:11 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: June 02, 2011, 11:18:04 AM »
Berbatov eh goin' nowhere.  He go get over it and stay and play rel hard (and work on strengthening his mental and emotional character) and help allyuh win a 20th title and a 4th Cl.....sometime....in the.....future....beyond.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: June 05, 2011, 04:55:18 AM »
Ryan Giggs maks John Terry look like a saint  :rotfl:

Ryan Giggs accused of '8-year affair with his BROTHER'S wife'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1394474/Ryan-Giggs-accused-8-year-affair-BROTHERS-wife.html#ixzz1OOixyVHc

Ryan Giggs has found himself hitting headlines once again, this time for an alleged extra-marital affair with his brother’s wife.

A Sunday tabloid has claimed that the Manchester United star embarked on an eight-year relationship with his 28-year-old sister-in-law Natasha.

Following his alleged affair with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas, who was gagged with a super-injunction, now more claims of betrayal have stunned his fans.

The News Of The World today claimed that the multi-millionaire footballer even spent the night with estate agent Natasha last month on April 9.

The tabloid also alleged that Giggs was seeing Natasha behind his wife Stacey’s back while she was pregnant.

The 37-year-old former BBC Sports Personality of the Year is said to have met his brother’s wife in a string of hotels, after first meeting Natasha when she was single in 2003.

A friend of Natasha told the newspaper: ‘I knew it was wrong. It’s the worst possible betrayal. I tried to end it but my relationship with Ryan was like an addiction. Anything he said, I did, I couldn’t say no.’

She continued that it was all on the footballer’s terms and he never told her he loved her.

‘Ryan was never romantic with me. It was all about sex’, the friend said.

Giggs is said to have met Natasha eight-years-ago in Manchester nightclub Sugar Lounge, when she was 20-years-old.

She had apparently recently split from the father of her first child and Giggs was engaged to his now wife Stacey.

Natasha’s friend revealed that he apparently bought her drinks and complimented her appearance before taking her number and allegedly asking her to meet him the following night.

The following night they went to the Living Room bar, where Natasha also met Ryan’s brother Rhodri.

The trio continued onto another club and then dined at a Chinese restaurant for a meal before all heading back to a friend’s house.

The source told the tabloid that this was where Natasha allegedly first slept with Ryan, but afterwards found out that the star had a pregnant girlfriend.

After confronting him about Stacey, Ryan allegedly asked Natasha if he could trust her and claims he didn’t mention his fiancée again.

But Giggs is claimed to have kept in touch with Natasha and regularly meet up with her to have sex.

But in May 2003, Natasha started dating his brother Rhodri and two months later Ryan apparently stopped contacting her.

They are said to have met up at a New Year party at his mother’s house though and Ryan apparently pretended to Stacey that he didn’t know Natasha.

After that they didn’t see each other for a year but Natasha’s friend claims Ryan contacted her once again to resume the alleged affair in the autumn of 2004.

Natasha’s friend said: ‘I then read that Stacey had kicked him out. And a friend told me that they thought Stacey had found a message on Ryan’s phone. I wondered if it was from me.’

Meanwhile, Rhodri proposed to Natasha in 2005 and Ryan was meant to be his best man.

Natasha fell pregnant to Rhodri later that year, but is claimed to have still slept with Ryan during a charity golf tournament in June 2006, according to the newspaper.

Natasha and Rhodri’s son was born in August 2006, while Stacey gave birth to Ryan’s second child Zach two months later.

In June 2008, rumours of the fling had apparently been spreading around Manchester and Natasha is said to have been confronted by one of Ryan’s ex-girlfriends with the question whether it was true.

But as the alleged affair didn’t come out, Rhodri and Natasha finally wed in 2010, but with another pal Will Mellor stepping in as best man instead of Ryan.

The allegations come after Ryan Gigg’s alleged affair with former Miss Wales Imogen Thomas surfaced last month.

The pair are said to have had a six month fling, which Imogen is still prohibited from discussing due to a super-injunction gagging her.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: June 05, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »
Ryan Giggs maks John Terry look like a saint  :rotfl:

Ryan Giggs accused of '8-year affair with his BROTHER'S wife'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1394474/Ryan-Giggs-accused-8-year-affair-BROTHERS-wife.html#ixzz1OOixyVHc

Ryan Giggs has found himself hitting headlines once again, this time for an alleged extra-marital affair with his brother’s wife.

A Sunday tabloid has claimed that the Manchester United star embarked on an eight-year relationship with his 28-year-old sister-in-law Natasha.

Following his alleged affair with Big Brother star Imogen Thomas, who was gagged with a super-injunction, now more claims of betrayal have stunned his fans.

The News Of The World today claimed that the multi-millionaire footballer even spent the night with estate agent Natasha last month on April 9.

The tabloid also alleged that Giggs was seeing Natasha behind his wife Stacey’s back while she was pregnant.

The 37-year-old former BBC Sports Personality of the Year is said to have met his brother’s wife in a string of hotels, after first meeting Natasha when she was single in 2003.

A friend of Natasha told the newspaper: ‘I knew it was wrong. It’s the worst possible betrayal. I tried to end it but my relationship with Ryan was like an addiction. Anything he said, I did, I couldn’t say no.’

She continued that it was all on the footballer’s terms and he never told her he loved her.

‘Ryan was never romantic with me. It was all about sex’, the friend said.

Giggs is said to have met Natasha eight-years-ago in Manchester nightclub Sugar Lounge, when she was 20-years-old.

She had apparently recently split from the father of her first child and Giggs was engaged to his now wife Stacey.

Natasha’s friend revealed that he apparently bought her drinks and complimented her appearance before taking her number and allegedly asking her to meet him the following night.

The following night they went to the Living Room bar, where Natasha also met Ryan’s brother Rhodri.

The trio continued onto another club and then dined at a Chinese restaurant for a meal before all heading back to a friend’s house.

The source told the tabloid that this was where Natasha allegedly first slept with Ryan, but afterwards found out that the star had a pregnant girlfriend.

After confronting him about Stacey, Ryan allegedly asked Natasha if he could trust her and claims he didn’t mention his fiancée again.

But Giggs is claimed to have kept in touch with Natasha and regularly meet up with her to have sex.

But in May 2003, Natasha started dating his brother Rhodri and two months later Ryan apparently stopped contacting her.

They are said to have met up at a New Year party at his mother’s house though and Ryan apparently pretended to Stacey that he didn’t know Natasha.

After that they didn’t see each other for a year but Natasha’s friend claims Ryan contacted her once again to resume the alleged affair in the autumn of 2004.

Natasha’s friend said: ‘I then read that Stacey had kicked him out. And a friend told me that they thought Stacey had found a message on Ryan’s phone. I wondered if it was from me.’

Meanwhile, Rhodri proposed to Natasha in 2005 and Ryan was meant to be his best man.

Natasha fell pregnant to Rhodri later that year, but is claimed to have still slept with Ryan during a charity golf tournament in June 2006, according to the newspaper.

Natasha and Rhodri’s son was born in August 2006, while Stacey gave birth to Ryan’s second child Zach two months later.

In June 2008, rumours of the fling had apparently been spreading around Manchester and Natasha is said to have been confronted by one of Ryan’s ex-girlfriends with the question whether it was true.

But as the alleged affair didn’t come out, Rhodri and Natasha finally wed in 2010, but with another pal Will Mellor stepping in as best man instead of Ryan.

The allegations come after Ryan Gigg’s alleged affair with former Miss Wales Imogen Thomas surfaced last month.

The pair are said to have had a six month fling, which Imogen is still prohibited from discussing due to a super-injunction gagging her.

Wow, if this is true, it would give a whole new meaning to the expression "keeping it in the family."

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: June 05, 2011, 10:18:18 AM »
I was wonderin how ah 36+ yr old was keepin himself so fit to play top flight football, now ah understand  :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

giggsy11

« Reply #3156 on: June 05, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »
Giggsy was and is a player; I don't know why these fellas does get married if they know they still want to play around. Selfish and stupid; but also some of these women stupid to think they can change them because they chose to marry them. I am sure he was playing around on her before they got married, who knows what their relationship is about behind closed doors. Once his personal affairs start interfering with him performing on the field then he needs tuh buss it.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: June 05, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
Stewps allyuh real gullable.. the man scandal with Imogen Thomas was always going to bring fresh allegations after.. look how many women came out and say they slept with Tiger after he get busted

He'll shag who he wants
He'll shag who he wants
That boy Giggsy
He'll shag who he wantsss

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: June 06, 2011, 05:12:27 AM »
Giggsy was and is a player; I don't know why these fellas does get married if they know they still want to play around. Selfish and stupid; but also some of these women stupid to think they can change them because they chose to marry them. I am sure he was playing around on her before they got married, who knows what their relationship is about behind closed doors. Once his personal affairs start interfering with him performing on the field then he needs tuh buss it.

u studyin giggs i studyin d man brodda and d families involved. if it is really true den f giggs and f d brodda wife...i cant even laugh at this it sickenin...8 mfrickin years? na man

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: June 06, 2011, 09:29:29 AM »
I laughing at all the Manchester men who was waxing lyrical and talking ah setta high horse bullshit about morals and ethics when John Terry was allegedly brushing Wayne Bridge EX girlfriend..

Oh that would only happen at Chelsea, but now their blue eye boy get make out yuh can't hear a peep from them now.

To expect anything different from footballer's is laughable.. Like ah tired tell men, when it come to football just stick to watching the game and done. All the extras about who club stand for what and who players is role models is bs.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: June 06, 2011, 10:00:16 AM »
SCUM!!!!!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: June 07, 2011, 08:41:38 AM »
I laughing at all the Manchester men who was waxing lyrical and talking ah setta high horse bullshit about morals and ethics when John Terry was allegedly brushing Wayne Bridge EX girlfriend..

Oh that would only happen at Chelsea, but now their blue eye boy get make out yuh can't hear a peep from them now.

To expect anything different from footballer's is laughable.. Like ah tired tell men, when it come to football just stick to watching the game and done. All the extras about who club stand for what and who players is role models is bs.
:rotfl:
this typifies trini mentality, like one wrong is worse than another wrong so that jusitifes it, ha!

wrong is wrong ppl doh be waxing lyrical about morals, giggs behaviour is wrong, it  doesnt make him less of a great footballer! men like best, maradonna, adams  et al had terrible behaviour off the field

maradonna have no excuse he sill behaving like a jackass
best needed guidance and was failed or he failed himself
heck look at gazza's woes
tony adams was one of the lucky ones to mature and correct his ways but still doesnt excuse his poor conduct
but it does show the mettle of the man to come through it all and better himself

what giggs does now is on giggs shoulder and not for any of us to judge lest ye be judged with ah dread spanner from the speedy winger upstairs
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 08:53:25 AM by GunnerStunner »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: June 07, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »
Big Up Giggs, Big Up Terry...  :beermug:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: June 07, 2011, 10:36:25 AM »

making sure you keep that daft moniker going strong eh?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: June 08, 2011, 07:44:49 AM »

Unlike some, I have no interest in these players personal lives. All I care about is their 90+ mins on the field. I doh care about singing songs or writing poetry about them either. The only thing that I have been vocal on was "tough tackling" in the game. For me it's nice to support and be entertained, but EPL players values and virtues do not play a vital role in my existence.  :beermug: With that said Glory, Glory  :devil:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: June 08, 2011, 08:43:41 AM »
United about to seal 16 million pound deal for Phil Jones...  I've been very impressed by him.. Match of the Day broke down his movement and reading of the game the other day when we drew 1-1 and he was tops

He is being used as a CB right now but I think we will convert him into an all action combative midfielder to compete with Fletch and Carrick for the role

He is only 19 so he is a long term plan but I think we made a great move there as his versatility and age (and Nationality- homegrown rules) is worth a relatively cheap 16 million.. and it's always nice nipping the Scousers for a player

haha all their fans were like Jones to do medical! signing today! .. smart lad chose United
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:06:40 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

giggsy11

« Reply #3166 on: June 08, 2011, 11:17:06 AM »
Taxi for Johnny Evans?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: June 08, 2011, 11:20:15 AM »
Taxi for Johnny Evans?

maybe.. Sunderland have bid for 3 United players today with the Henderson cash.. Gibson Brown and 1 unknown.. they think its either O'Shea or Evans

I cant see Fergie letting O'Shea go as he is good cover for RB, LB and CM or CDM

With Phil Jones in I can see Evans being allowed to leave

13 million for Brown Evans and Gibson .. has Christmas come early?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: June 08, 2011, 11:45:14 AM »
He is only 19 so he is a long term plan but I think we made a great move there as his versatility and age (and Nationality- homegrown rules) is worth a relatively cheap 16 million.. and it's always nice nipping the Scousers for a player

haha all their fans were like Jones to do medical! signing today! .. smart lad chose United

I thought allyuh didn't want "potential" coach?  I tort allyuh wanted "instant impact" in midfield?  So allyuh pay basically de same amount fuh Jones (to convert him to midfield in your wishes) as we pay for Henderson, a proven Premiership midfielder.  "LOLS"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: June 08, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »

Unlike some, I have no interest in these players personal lives. All I care about is their 90+ mins on the field. I doh care about singing songs or writing poetry about them either. The only thing that I have been vocal on was "tough tackling" in the game. For me it's nice to support and be entertained, but EPL players values and virtues do not play a vital role in my existence.  :beermug: With that said Glory, Glory  :devil:

gotcha

and yes tough tackling its nto the toughness of the tackle but the line that is crossed between fair tough tackling and tackling that goes unpunished without the reffs stepping in these tackels will continue
there's a line when a timed clinical tackel gets the ball with authority and a tackle thats just wild and out of place in a professional game

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: June 08, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »

I thought allyuh didn't want "potential" coach?  I tort allyuh wanted "instant impact" in midfield?  So allyuh pay basically de same amount fuh Jones (to convert him to midfield in your wishes) as we pay for Henderson, a proven Premiership midfielder.  "LOLS"

we didnt buy the instant impact player yet.. we have De Gea and 2 more to go buddy boy... thats the difference.. yall buy a potential player as your impact player.. we had to buy Jones today because Arsenal and Pool bid for him and United wanted him done and dusted

If we dont buy anyone else I will hold my hand up but we are after big names now.. Jones is for the future the next 3 are going to be big hitters

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: June 08, 2011, 12:55:06 PM »

we didnt buy the instant impact player yet.. we have De Gea and 2 more to go buddy boy... thats the difference.. yall buy a potential player as your impact player.. we had to buy Jones today because Arsenal and Pool bid for him and United wanted him done and dusted

If we dont buy anyone else I will hold my hand up but we are after big names now.. Jones is for the future the next 3 are going to be big hitters

Really?  You really think Henderson was our biggest off-season target... 'buddy boy', emphasis on the boy part?  We need another midfield player like we need another head, so Henderson by no means was the impact player we were looking for, not with the team needing width on either flank.  Your sour grapes shot at Liverpool belies the hypocrisy of ManU "fans" like yuhself.  Yuh even admitting it by saying that United buy Jones just to keep him from 'Pool and Arsenal.  Silly boy.  Did it ever occur to you that Liverpool only entered the stakes late to drive the price up knowing how much Ferguson wanted Jones? Lol... and you talk about us "taking the bait".  As I said, Jones was surplus to requirements with three young defenders already in our first team plans.

And btw... Henderson's price tag actually turns out to be £13m.  As I said... we'll see who gets the last laugh.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: June 08, 2011, 01:16:10 PM »

Really?  You really think Henderson was our biggest off-season target... 'buddy boy', emphasis on the boy part?  We need another midfield player like we need another head, so Henderson by no means was the impact player we were looking for, not with the team needing width on either flank.  Your sour grapes shot at Liverpool belies the hypocrisy of ManU "fans" like yuhself.  Yuh even admitting it by saying that United buy Jones just to keep him from 'Pool and Arsenal.  Silly boy.  Did it ever occur to you that Liverpool only entered the stakes late to drive the price up knowing how much Ferguson wanted Jones? Lol... and you talk about us "taking the bait".  As I said, Jones was surplus to requirements with three young defenders already in our first team plans.

And btw... Henderson's price tag actually turns out to be £13m.  As I said... we'll see who gets the last laugh.

bossman Pool wanted Jones for months.. United obviously were interested.. no person buys a player just to prevent him going to the next team

We offering him CL football as the current Champions .. that why Young going to sign with us soon and told Liverpool to f**k off

You have real talk for a man that finished 7th last season and 6th this season with no trophies ... Allyuh building a nice team but you need much better players than Henderson to win the league... we adding Jones to a champion winning team and we going to add some big names too... allyuh adding Henderson and f**king Wickham lol.. Kenny priority is a top 4 finish but you have to come better than that because Chelsea Arsenal and City gonna buy and their squads already stronger and better

We will always buy potential every summer window.. thats the Fergie way but this summer we need a couple ready made class acts.. I dont see why you coming with this like If It was about United..it was me laughing at Liverpool thinking that Henderson and the rest of young players allyuh linked with are the answer .. I just cant see it

We are Champions..I can LOLS all I want all summer long If we buy or dont buy.. LOLS X19

giggsy11

« Reply #3173 on: June 08, 2011, 01:25:58 PM »

Hey, hey doh be jumbin DeGea! ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: June 08, 2011, 02:17:21 PM »
bossman Pool wanted Jones for months.. United obviously were interested.. no person buys a player just to prevent him going to the next team

We offering him CL football as the current Champions .. that why Young going to sign with us soon and told Liverpool to f**k off

You have real talk for a man that finished 7th last season and 6th this season with no trophies ... Allyuh building a nice team but you need much better players than Henderson to win the league... we adding Jones to a champion winning team and we going to add some big names too... allyuh adding Henderson and f**king Wickham lol.. Kenny priority is a top 4 finish but you have to come better than that because Chelsea Arsenal and City gonna buy and their squads already stronger and better

We will always buy potential every summer window.. thats the Fergie way but this summer we need a couple ready made class acts.. I dont see why you coming with this like If It was about United..it was me laughing at Liverpool thinking that Henderson and the rest of young players allyuh linked with are the answer .. I just cant see it

We are Champions..I can LOLS all I want all summer long If we buy or dont buy.. LOLS X19

It was never about United... it's all about you you illiterate little hypocrite.  Now you want to couch the disagreement in terms of who finished where on the table and who have more trophies.  ManU is all that you have and all that you are... every argument or debate will have you falling back on merits that belong to your club and nothing at all to do with the fact that you are an illogical little twat with no life outside of Fergie's fart radius.  Not that I didn't know it already but it's still fun to hold the mirror to your face from time to time.

Now feel free to make up some nonsensical chant borrowed from the Red Devils messageboard and post it here if you like.  Keep pretending you're actually there with them in the terraces if it helps you compensate for the obvious void that is the rest of your nonexisting life.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: June 08, 2011, 02:29:13 PM »

It was never about United... it's all about you you illiterate little hypocrite.  Now you want to couch the disagreement in terms of who finished where on the table and who have more trophies.  ManU is all that you have and all that you are... every argument or debate will have you falling back on merits that belong to your club and nothing at all to do with the fact that you are an illogical little twat with no life outside of Fergie's fart radius.  Not that I didn't know it already but it's still fun to hold the mirror to your face from time to time.

Now feel free to make up some nonsensical chant borrowed from the Red Devils messageboard and post it here if you like.  Keep pretending you're actually there with them in the terraces if it helps you compensate for the obvious void that is the rest of your nonexisting life.

Word dawg.. all this from henderson and jones yes... You real dont understand banter my boy

I'll be the bigger man and not respond to immature personal attacks on a forum hiding behind a computer... ok big man?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: June 08, 2011, 02:38:11 PM »
Word dawg.. all this from henderson and jones yes... You real dont understand banter my boy

I'll be the bigger man and not respond to immature personal attacks on a forum hiding behind a computer... ok big man?

This is rich, lol. 

Yes li'l fella, pretend, if it makes you feel better that you are the "bigger man"... word dawg.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: June 08, 2011, 08:43:52 PM »

Bakes, yuh take meh post.  Now coming to hit dem Man U men with that.  Rolling they eyes over what we pay for a young, creative midfielder, but they bascially pay the same for a young, up-and-coming defender. 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: June 08, 2011, 10:54:32 PM »
Who is Phil Jones?

He related to Philbert?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: June 11, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »
Who is Phil Jones?

He related to Philbert?

Might be he self....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>