April 29, 2024, 05:51:50 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 923349 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #3570 on: October 15, 2011, 05:45:37 PM »
lol ok lets sell him in the January transfer window and make you and the 2.5% bitter twats happy

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: October 15, 2011, 05:59:02 PM »
Man United message board is a hell of a thing.   :rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: October 15, 2011, 06:24:01 PM »
... and then Adam's dive and Giggsy poor decision and we had to go for it by playing 5 in attack lol..

So much for "Adam's dive"...

Ferdinand owned up to contact, and could consider himself lucky to stay on the pitch, though not every foul needs to be a booking. "There was contact, but not enough to make a 13st bloke fall on the floor," he said

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: October 15, 2011, 07:24:24 PM »
... and then Adam's dive and Giggsy poor decision and we had to go for it by playing 5 in attack lol..

So much for "Adam's dive"...

Ferdinand owned up to contact, and could consider himself lucky to stay on the pitch, though not every foul needs to be a booking. "There was contact, but not enough to make a 13st bloke fall on the floor," he said

Ferdinand don't know what he talking about.

By de way how heavy is 13st? Big stone, boulder, rocks?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: October 15, 2011, 09:17:06 PM »
Ferdinand don't know what he talking about.

By de way how heavy is 13st? Big stone, boulder, rocks?
1 stone = 14 pounds, so 182 lbs. Sounds fair.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »
Man City players talking smack before the big game. They better have the game to back it up. ::)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3576 on: October 21, 2011, 05:41:22 AM »
I wanted to comment on the manufactured hype about De Gea being a bad keeper. De Gea let in two shots that could arguably have been saved. He didn’t throw the ball into his net or drop a cross at a man foot or parry a ball into the danger area. They didn’t affect the result of the games. He also had some shaky moments on crosses. The media jump on this and instantly start making comparisons to Taibi despite the fact that there was comparison.

Everybody start talking about Ferguson being ruthless despite the fact that had given Carroll, Howard and barhgez plenty tiem to establish themslevs and never cut them abrubtly. Patrick Barclay even went so far to say that Ferguson WILL be buying a keeper in January. He rotate him in a couple games and people want to manufacture a keeper debate as if it is a prelude to a dropping.

And every game you hear people talking about “testing De Gea, shooting plenty”. Now all keepers make mistakes it is just a question of frequency and just about every other keeper this season, with the exception of Cech, has fumbled a ball or let in a goal or two where you could say that coulda get to that.

Now I was never a fan of the choice. I was sure he would be good but you expect young keepers to make mistakes. My main gripe was the money 19M is plenty money when Stekelenburg goes to Roma for 7M, would have had a better chance of hitting the ground running , speaks English and is accustomed to keeping behind a back four where you don’t see a lot of the ball and then have to be alert.

But despite that De Gea has beaten all my expectations. Fewer mistakes than expected and excellent distribution. Van Der Sar had great feet and De Gea is probably even better. Clearly that is what Ferguson and his team wanted. They probably also suss out that the youth has character because he take all the unwarranted flak and just brush it off and keep his performances up.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: October 23, 2011, 07:55:58 AM »
Uh-oh, Man U against the ropes.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: October 23, 2011, 07:59:31 AM »
Uh-oh, Man U against the ropes.

Some good licks today.  Better team won, sorry winning at this point  :devil: :devil:, plenty season still to go....Glory Glory :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: October 23, 2011, 08:06:25 AM »
Man on the Man United message board looking for an opinion to come back to post here.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: October 23, 2011, 08:11:30 AM »
I agree. De Gea has received an unwarranted bad rap. Part of the measure of the man might be his seemingly unassuming nature. He has all the prospects of getting better, but he hasn't been a glaring mistake of an acquisition.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: October 23, 2011, 08:23:17 AM »
Lawd now we have to put a nervous breakdown watch on Small Mag....as if monitoring Camps wasn't bad enough.... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: October 23, 2011, 08:25:43 AM »
6 at home.... :o

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: October 23, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »
those noisy blasted neighbours.....steuuuuuuuuuuuuupes.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: October 23, 2011, 08:25:59 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:30:49 AM by Ryan »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3585 on: October 23, 2011, 08:27:47 AM »
Talk the talk & can -------------------!
Dam! At home as well  :flamethrower:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #3586 on: October 23, 2011, 08:29:00 AM »
Got we deserved! The side lacked drive, intensity, passion and left DeGea out to dry in the second half. Sooner or later a side was going to make us pay if we didn't tighten up things and City did. Season not over but Fergie needs to decide what to do about midfield and the center backs. Evans needs to be consigned to Carling cup or the bench. We are still lacking variety in midfield.
Well done City, thanks for the wake up call!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: October 23, 2011, 08:37:02 AM »
Now on any given day any team in de League could get licks...but 6...at home too.  :o

Aye somebody call an make sure Small Mag ok.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: October 23, 2011, 08:37:32 AM »
jus d highlights

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I pity the fool....

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: October 23, 2011, 08:38:32 AM »
Oh dear!  :-[

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: October 23, 2011, 08:41:02 AM »
First of all, F@*k the haters!! seeing that most of them from teams we already beat...second of all when was the last time Fletcher start or even play a game? and that F@*#ing Evans is ah dunce, why is he still playing for Man.United? Fergie got it wrong today. Took off Nani who is the best player we have so far this season during ah time that we needed a player to create something from nothing. I guess Fletcher would have done that. Don't give ah rat's arse about his goal. Anderson running on one speed all game. Ok I done vent...elan go suck ah Di*k!!!

PS. We got beat because we played shit. As for Arsenal and Chelsea, well they played good and still, we beat them.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:50:28 AM by triniairman »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: October 23, 2011, 08:43:55 AM »
First of all, F@*k the haters!! seeing that most of them from teams we already beat...second of all when was the last time Fletcher start or even play a game? and that F@*#ing Evans is ah dunce, why is he still playing for Man.United? Fergie got it wrong today. Took off Nani who is the best player we have so far this season during ah time that we needed a player to create something from nothing. I guess Fletcher would have done that. Don't give ah rat's arse about his goal. Anderson running on one speed all game. Ok I done vent...elan go suck ah Di*k!!!

:violin: :violin: :yapping: :yapping: :yapping:

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses,  we this and that F@#KING licks to de highest order.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: October 23, 2011, 08:44:34 AM »
wappen triniairman big crash today or wha  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;)  ooohh yeah 6-1dat  :P small ting man  :devil: :devil: :devil: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I pity the fool....

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: October 23, 2011, 08:44:46 AM »
You team lorse take it like a man... Yuh get six at home and taking a pile of shit and saying ferguson got it wrong and players should not be playing for manure.. 6 at home

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: October 23, 2011, 08:53:36 AM »
Like I said F@*k the haters, seeing that most of you all from teams that we already beat or humiliated. We just got our dose today from a team that none of you support.... F@*$ING WAGGONIST!!! now that I cleared that up, on to the next game, sorry for that team in advance.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: October 23, 2011, 08:56:27 AM »
Like I said F@*k the haters, seeing that most of you all from teams that we already beat or humiliated. We just got our dose today from a team that none of you support.... F@*$ING WAGGONIST!!! now that I cleared that up, on to the next game, sorry for that team in advance.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :heehee:
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: October 23, 2011, 10:00:08 AM »
 :banginghead:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: October 23, 2011, 10:19:52 AM »
The criticism about De Gea was well-deserved... I dunno what this "manufactured hype" talk is all about.  The youth was a calamity waiting to happen. I doubt anybody said he was outright bad or a "mistake".  Now he settle down and playing better... doesn't mean he didn't have nervous moments at the start of the season or that critics were saying that is how he'll continue to be.

As for the game, I on the road and ent see it yet... on the DVR for later.  I would say this though, 10 men or no 10 men 6-1 is a shocking scoreline and arguably this is FAR worse than the 8-1 cut-ass Arsenal collect.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: October 23, 2011, 10:29:21 AM »
ahahahaha

Lefty killing me here!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: October 23, 2011, 11:46:10 AM »
Given myself time to exit shock stage(even though I still am in it probably)

1st Half was fairly balanced, City going ahead was a sucker punch but it felt like we would have gotten back in it as we were dominating

60 seconds into second half Jonny boy caught napping and that was the worst time for that

I thought goals 2 and 3 were very poor defending on our part,  yes we went forward as our thinking is always to get back into the game but I think we were a bit too exuberant in our quest to get back into the game and If you give guys like David Silva time to use the ball then you will get exposed.  Anderson was at fault for the 2nd when he lazily lost Silva and then allowed him to play the reverse ball for Milner

Credit to United for giving it a go at 3-0 with 10 men and making it 3-1 but when we conceded the 4th after Rio's terrible backpass and our atrocious defending of the resulting corner we should have had enough pride to be disciplined at shut off the game and go into damage limitation.. at that point the 1st goal was against the run of play and the 2nd and 3rd were down to individual mistakes and also us trying to get back into the game with 10 men and the 4th was understandable as we had scored and was hoping to nick another...

but to then bomb forward and have no tactical discipline and allow 2 goals after 4-1 was very very disappointing, very out of character of United , even Fergie said he was quite upset with Rio and Evra for not getting everyone to just see out the game at 4-1

Anyway, it happened, 6 is 6, well done City... 7 shots on target and 6 goals scored, of course largely aided by poor defending and 10 men but it is what it is

Its Sad that Fergie has to get a 6-1 bashing to realise that maybe Anderson who I do not rate at all, really isnt good enough and Carrick Gibbo etc arent the players to take us into the era where technical ability and energy is key

This Summer was meant to strengthen the center of midfield with Scholes gone and Giggsy a year older... Fergie as good as he is , is a very stubborn man and probably regretting his pride

Modric is the perfect fit, would have been an ideal partner for Fletcher and with Cleverley those 3 would have been the main men with Giggs coming in now and then. I would have sold Anderson, Gibbo and possibly Carrick and added Modric and a DM

we are well covered with quality in every position except center mid

Everyone saw it yet Fergie didnt.. now we are going to live with the embarrassment of this result down to his stubbornness,  hopefully it opened his eyes, so it could be a blessing

This I think may be a season to integrate the youths in the team, I fear City are too strong but we will give them a run for their money and I firmly believe we can win the league.  I think CL is near to impossible. I'll take anything this year really as it will be important for the young players and newcomers to win a trophy or 2 and get into the habit like the older heads have.

Time to push on, Vidic needs to get back 100% fit and also Cleverley is needed more than ever.. without him our performances have become poor and so have our results. He is really the heartbeat when he is there and guys like Rooney ,Nani  and Young really blossom when he is there behind them setting the tempo and driving forward

We will bounce back , certainly I will and my team

1]; } ?>