March 28, 2024, 04:38:57 PM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 911482 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #3660 on: December 09, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
Oh lawd look pressah...ah almost feel sorry for de yute but you know wha dey say...if you want to run wid de big dogs you gotta learn to shit in de tall grass...

btw yuh sure he does call them jockey shorts and not underroos

:rotfl: Yeah yuh right....But I only know to type it what I woulda call it and I eh tryin' to be like small mag....or Dwight.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: December 09, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »
I've decided to sit back and take it in, didnt see the point in responding to some of the almost personal attacks to me.

I saw one post in particular that made my decision easy when Giggsy11 was practically saying I was responsible for United's failings in the group because I took the group for granted , which I shouldnt have because we all know football is strange but to target me was particularly embarrassing of the direction the forum is going with people like Elan etc

I dont play for United, It wasnt in my control

As for the calls to come and post when your team loses I will never be like that, I am too diehard and upset to post after painful occassions with the team that I support to the death. The people that come on here after defeat and are chatty as f**k arent real fans to me, absolute shithongs If you ask me

Anyway onwards and upwards hopefully... not every season is going to be filled with glory, but wasting my time responding to some of these clowns isnt worth it.

Small Mag, you cyah come on here and talk this nonsense you talkin' here.  the kinds of shit you does be tellin' people and the kinda venom you does be spittin', you really expect that people wouldn't gih yuh a lil' shaft when yuh side lorse?!?! Whut de arrrrrse I seein' here, boy?! Jed, you really, really, REALLY have lots of growin' up to do. 

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: December 09, 2011, 04:12:21 PM »
I've decided to sit back and take it in, didnt see the point in responding to some of the almost personal attacks to me.

I saw one post in particular that made my decision easy when Giggsy11 was practically saying I was responsible for United's failings in the group because I took the group for granted , which I shouldnt have because we all know football is strange but to target me was particularly embarrassing of the direction the forum is going with people like Elan etc

As for the calls to come and post when your team loses I will never be like that, I am too diehard and upset to post after painful occassions with the team that I support to the death. The people that come on here after defeat and are chatty as f**k arent real fans to me, absolute shithongs If you ask me

Anyway onwards and upwards hopefully... not every season is going to be filled with glory, but wasting my time responding to some of these clowns isnt worth it.

Ah man take it personal yes

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: December 09, 2011, 04:22:24 PM »
 doh take it personal i.e. both de tork and de lorse

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: December 09, 2011, 04:22:34 PM »
FF, I know I give my fair share of banter but to me a few things I read were a little uncalled for ... and I've never been one to respond immediately after poor performances for United , it wouldn't be a nice sight

I just saying there is a difference between banter and overdoing it

Anyway,dont want to get into that.. just responding to those who were asking for me.. I'm right here, looking forward to Tomorrow's game

giggsy11

« Reply #3665 on: December 09, 2011, 05:56:03 PM »

Smalls doh come on here and play no victim. I aint blame you for the lorse even though sometimes yuh dos post like yuh takin sweat in the side. I came at you the way I did because ah feel yuh need tuh humble yuh self and remember games still have tuh play. I even responded to your post when you made it at the time. Plus you rell disrespectful in how you broach people; you are one of the first tuh drop the f-bomb or some other curse word when nobody come at you like that. I doubt that is how you speak tuh people face tuh face,if so then you have gotten a lot of buss mouth and yuh have more waitin for yuh. So for you tuh identify Elan as someone who contributing tuh the negative demise of the forum then either you in deep denial and yuh need tuh pull up the many posts you have made and refresh yuh memory. Yuh want to talk embarrass then see if what yuh have written or how you have responded tuh people has not been  embarrassing tuh you.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: December 09, 2011, 06:53:42 PM »

Ah man take it personal yes

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You and these gifs!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Dansteel - The Iceman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: December 09, 2011, 10:34:50 PM »

Smalls doh come on here and play no victim. I aint blame you for the lorse even though sometimes yuh dos post like yuh takin sweat in the side. I came at you the way I did because ah feel yuh need tuh humble yuh self and remember games still have tuh play. I even responded to your post when you made it at the time. Plus you rell disrespectful in how you broach people; you are one of the first tuh drop the f-bomb or some other curse word when nobody come at you like that. I doubt that is how you speak tuh people face tuh face,if so then you have gotten a lot of buss mouth and yuh have more waitin for yuh. So for you tuh identify Elan as someone who contributing tuh the negative demise of the forum then either you in deep denial and yuh need tuh pull up the many posts you have made and refresh yuh memory. Yuh want to talk embarrass then see if what yuh have written or how you have responded tuh people has not been  embarrassing tuh you.

Giggsy I may not like yuh side but I have real respect for you.
Victoria concordia crescit

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: December 09, 2011, 10:45:07 PM »
Some of the comments here were definitely overboard... in keeping with all the overboard comments Small Mag usually makes.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: December 10, 2011, 12:59:38 AM »

Boy f@#k you nah. You could tell me about the demise ah the board when you always cussing man out left right and center? Rock so with yuh lil cry f@#king baby attitude. Right through you want to be disrespectful and then yuh cyah take.

Go back to the Man United f@#king message board yuh lil twat. You and yuh lil message board football knowledge. You feel you could talk coaching football with me. Boy piss off eh.

Giggsy11 f@#k yuh up and yuh want to play you coming at me. You have to be ah f@#king clown. You have to be having ah laugh, trying to play yuh taking the humble f@#king road. Lil f@#king idiot.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: December 10, 2011, 01:32:23 AM »
He to nasty with he play. If he would chill out and play, he would be fine. That stupid tackle he make to hurt heself was not needed. He just wild.

I ent see de tackle in question... but disagree that Vidic is ah nasty player.  I think he plays hard, but fair.  I doh even think he's as "nasty" as Terry.  Either way... harsh result for him, a real shame.  We dealing with the same thing with Lucas, so I feel for pardna.

More jackassness from King Jackasss. vidic IS a nasty player and much nastier than JT could ever dream of being especially when one considers the fact that, vidic has way less time in the English league and way more red cards tan JT, ON TOP of the shit he does get away with.  You really need a purge because the shit swelling yuh brain. 

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3671 on: December 10, 2011, 01:38:01 AM »
FF, I know I give my fair share of banter but to me a few things I read were a little uncalled for ... and I've never been one to respond immediately after poor performances for United , it wouldn't be a nice sight

Anyway,dont want to get into that.. just responding to those who were asking for me.. I'm right here, looking forward to Tomorrow's game

The only difference is whether yuh on the receiving end or not. Yuh can't play mas and fraid powder.

When United beat Arsenal yuh had every 8-2 joke in the world. Elan ent do nothing different with the Europa league jokes.

Also if yuh unwise enough to guarantee qualification in writing on a message board, expect it to be quoted when your prediction does not come true.

You and Giggsy have a personal Rooney beef and she say yuh does bat for Rooney ad nauseum, which is true. It was personal but no more personal than you addressing to her as "girly" when allyuh battling.

And finally yuh young and it understandable but yuh have get off this biggest, best, most diehard fan kick that yuh on. You are not the arbiter of Manchester United fandom and yuh not in a position to say who is a shit hound or not. Yuh not the best fan or biggest fan, just another fan.

Somebody could easily look at you taking the group for granted as being a "chatty as f**k", "unreal fan". Or they could look at when yuh was cussing Cristiano Ronaldo right left and centre because shitty England get knock out a WC as extremely poor United fandom.

If yuh mellow out and engage in true "ole talk" yuh will have much less aggro on the board whether the team win or lose. If yuh can't do that then yuh best leaving the whole banter business alone.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: December 10, 2011, 01:38:40 AM »
Some of the comments here were definitely overboard... in keeping with all the overboard comments Small Mag usually makes.

Look who wanna come and play half-paramedic fuh small mag feelings nuh, Mr. NCAA himself. (No Class At All)  NONE of the comments were overboard and NONE were anywhere CLOSE to "in keeping" with any of the shit small mag does come on here and post.  Maybe is YOU need to go overboard, like go swimming wit some REAL sharks, off the the coast of Australia somehwere.  Ah sure they have the palate fuh bile-ridden jackass meat.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: December 10, 2011, 07:27:17 AM »

Uncalled for?! Overdoing it?! From you?! Lololol

Oh please eh... As i remember it, all these years and you are the only person on this board i ever had to actually PM about some post directed towards me. I say something about United and you unprovoked turn around and start to pelt ah whole volley ah cuss my direction... I had to ask you what the need for that one was as i never handle you so.

Also, how is anything that was posted here different from all the "F**k off Rent boys" and other colorful dialogue you have living in the Chelsea thread??

Yuh aint young anymore hoss.

Sidenote: What is "banter" anyway? I thought this was  a Trini board.  ???

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: December 10, 2011, 07:42:24 AM »
I understand what allyuh fellas saying, and I have apologised for my behavior when I was posting from 15 -18 years old ... I've found my posts over the last couple years to be more football focused and more banter related than negative.. 8-2 jokes is ole talk etc .. JDB quoting stuff I said in 2006, I was a 16 year old kid then... a next one got sensitive over a f**k off rent boy.... Giggsy upset because I support Rooney and she supports Nani so much she rips Wazza to shreds and has the nerve to call herself a United fan

I'm not hiding from anything or cant take talks, banter is part of it.. I'm just saying I saw some almost personal attacks in the mix

As I said maybe you cant read my tone over text but I am not upset or disappointed , just pointing out I didnt see the need to respond when I saw some posts, because some forumites were calling out just checking up on me...

I not asking for any sympathy or anything I just wanted to explain why I didnt respond, so the respond posting of this shit where I making it about me is totally out of left field, Dont study me, study you

Oh finally,Elan, I'd love for you to make a socawarriors sweat a day, would be fun

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3675 on: December 10, 2011, 08:16:52 AM »
 :frustrated:

I am back just to say im alive. I have stopped posting as much , so its not because of the loss haters.  Looking forward to the game today , i hope we hit them 6
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: December 10, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »
so, at the end of all this, we still out of the Champions league, we out of Carling Cup, crapaud smoke Vidic pipe for the rest of the season, we fus game in FA cup is against City at Eithad stadium....and we leading Wolves 2-0 as of now.
well yes

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3677 on: December 10, 2011, 10:23:48 AM »
I understand what allyuh fellas saying, and I have apologised for my behavior when I was posting from 15 -18 years old ... I've found my posts over the last couple years to be more football focused and more banter related than negative.. 8-2 jokes is ole talk etc .. JDB quoting stuff I said in 2006, I was a 16 year old kid then... a next one got sensitive over a f**k off rent boy.... Giggsy upset because I support Rooney and she supports Nani so much she rips Wazza to shreds and has the nerve to call herself a United fan

I'm not hiding from anything or cant take talks, banter is part of it.. I'm just saying I saw some almost personal attacks in the mix

As I said maybe you cant read my tone over text but I am not upset or disappointed , just pointing out I didnt see the need to respond when I saw some posts, because some forumites were calling out just checking up on me...

I not asking for any sympathy or anything I just wanted to explain why I didnt respond, so the respond posting of this shit where I making it about me is totally out of left field, Dont study me, study you

Oh finally,Elan, I'd love for you to make a socawarriors sweat a day, would be fun

lol........you better start training then. I give ya a couple years to get in shape.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3678 on: December 10, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »

Look who wanna come and play half-paramedic fuh small mag feelings nuh, Mr. NCAA himself. (No Class At All)  NONE of the comments were overboard and NONE were anywhere CLOSE to "in keeping" with any of the shit small mag does come on here and post.  Maybe is YOU need to go overboard, like go swimming wit some REAL sharks, off the the coast of Australia somehwere.  Ah sure they have the palate fuh bile-ridden jackass meat.

Allyuh taking this quote ting Tallman started too seriously

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: December 10, 2011, 11:51:24 AM »

Allyuh taking this quote ting Tallman started too seriously

I know yuh eh talkin' 'bout ME jed...Go back and read my posts (especially any one addressing that fool) and you will see I always been like this.  iI not on this forum fuh any popularty thing or to be quoted, boss, I always march to my own beat.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: December 10, 2011, 06:42:03 PM »
all i have to say is this:

we are all just fans, we do nothing that directly affects the team and how they play, maybe if we are actually at each game screaming our heads off.
BUT
buying a shirt and backing "ah bess side" doesnt give ANY of us the right to shit on another human being for solely backing another side.
be it banter or picong should remain team/player/manager focused and NOT directed at the supporter.

the quicker we realise this and do not engage tollerate and teach the younger one how to be real FOOTBALL fans the more fun we will have. now i a man cant take talk about his sides performance thats his problem and should take up golf

just remember, nothing lasts forever, manu fans in particular will find that lesson the hardest to learn simpy because of the great heights they have been lifted to by thier manager and the players he controlled NOT by wearing a shirt and shouting glory glory man united. i have alwayssaid i like manu the club an drespect thie rachievements i do not like how thier fans treat other supporters of other clubs. wlcome to the beginning of the end of an era

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3681 on: December 10, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »

I am back just to say im alive. I have stopped posting as much , so its not because of the loss haters.  Looking forward to the game today , i hope we hit them 6

We need to win against teams with that barca color scheme.... basil and c.p. have that same juzzy color scheme also.  :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: December 10, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »

We need to win against teams with that barca color scheme.... basil and c.p. have that same juzzy color scheme also.  :beermug:

:rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3683 on: December 10, 2011, 07:15:29 PM »

we are all just fans, we do nothing that directly affects the team and how they play, maybe if we are actually at each game screaming our heads off.
BUT
buying a shirt and backing "ah bess side" doesnt give ANY of us the right to shit on another human being for solely backing another side.
be it banter or picong should remain team/player/manager focused and NOT directed at the supporter.

the quicker we realise this and do not engage tollerate and teach the younger one how to be real FOOTBALL fans the more fun we will have. now i a man cant take talk about his sides performance thats his problem and should take up golf

just remember, nothing lasts forever, manu fans in particular will find that lesson the hardest to learn simpy because of the great heights they have been lifted to by thier manager and the players he controlled NOT by wearing a shirt and shouting glory glory man united. i have alwayssaid i like manu the club an drespect thie rachievements i do not like how thier fans treat other supporters of other clubs. wlcome to the beginning of the end of an era

:beermug: :beermug:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: December 11, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »
As much as I like Manchester United our failure to attract world class defenders, play makers and strikers is hurting us. I do not like Rooney or this Gascoigne affection that people have with him. Rooney simply does not have the depth to be an international or world class striker for eg Euro 2004 (nice goals against the Swiss), WC 2006, Euro 2008-OOPS, WC 2010 were all failures in my books.. Manchester United fans have to invest their hopes in him, season after season, because the Glazers refuse to invest in anything better. Our defenders are just good enough for the EPL. You don't see many offers for our defenders from our opponents during the transfer window or at the end of the season. Looking at Liverpool, Chelski and Man City this season, I fear that Manchester United will be dethroned as kings on the BPL. It's been a nice ride and an opportunity to pong our critics but we have to admit, that for the last 6 or 7 games we have been dismal. I was surprised that we were able to keep up with the teams in our group in the CL, a lot of those draws were undeserved. Hopefully in this transfer season we will be able to invest in the rest of the season. Maybe a miracle will be produced within the youth team between now and January.  :beermug:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:35:41 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3685 on: December 11, 2011, 05:23:58 PM »

You think I joking, In rome we lost with that white against Barca colors , Wembley that white  against Barca and dem colors, We lost against Crystal Palace and that is CP colors when they playing at home and Fc Basel with de barca color scheme beat we wearing that white.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: December 11, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »

You think I joking, In rome we lost with that white against Barca colors , Wembley that white  against Barca and dem colors, We lost against Crystal Palace and that is CP colors when they playing at home and Fc Basel with de barca color scheme beat we wearing that white.

Nah, Jed, I know yuh serious....my laughter was half at the fact that (without checking to confirm at the time) yuh was probably right and half for the fact that none of the haters (myself included/especially) didn't pick up on it we own self.  Doh geh no horrors.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: December 11, 2011, 05:50:33 PM »

BUT

Great post!
TnT Patriot

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: December 11, 2011, 05:53:50 PM »

BUT

Great post!

Agreed.....and I ESPECIALLY like the very last sentence.  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3689 on: December 11, 2011, 07:18:06 PM »
stueps alyuh good yes, UTD just going through a bad patch , with form and injuries , doh get carried away
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>