April 29, 2024, 07:17:12 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 923610 times)

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #3930 on: February 14, 2012, 04:09:32 PM »
If I was Evra teamates and see that I would have blanked him after he blanked Evra! Buckteeth prick!
Ferdinand blanked him after seeing what he did.

Ah see Welbeck half blank him too.

I KNOW I thought I did see that, too.

Ah think Giggsy forget he father black! :devil:

It's quite possible Giggs may not have seen or known what happened....he was probably busy shaking other players' hands. Steve McManaman and Ian "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America" Darke find they should do away with pre-game handshakes.  Whey espn does get these imps from boy?

Is ESPN we talking about-that is their weekly contribution to the sport and their continued educating of the American audience. I don't hear any ESPN commentators calling for them to remove it from hockey where players have experienced discrimination.
Because the handshake in hockey have nothing to do with racism and discrimination and besides allkinda big fight does happen in hockey and man does still shake hands after de game. So ah tink yuh should leave hockey outta dis.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

giggsy11

« Reply #3931 on: February 14, 2012, 04:14:04 PM »
The 3 black players on ManU amd De Gea stood up for Evra and everyone else shook Suarez hand

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJwIXER1P7o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PJwIXER1P7o</a>

Ferdinand did not shake his hand and Welbeck kind of brush his hand.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3932 on: February 14, 2012, 04:20:52 PM »
The 3 black players on ManU amd De Gea stood up for Evra and everyone else shook Suarez hand

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJwIXER1P7o" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PJwIXER1P7o</a>

If you look closely you'll notice that both Valencia and Welbeck pulled back their hands and refused the hand shake as well

giggsy11

« Reply #3933 on: February 14, 2012, 04:21:15 PM »
If I was Evra teamates and see that I would have blanked him after he blanked Evra! Buckteeth prick!

It's quite possible Giggs may not have seen or known what happened....he was probably busy shaking other players' hands. Steve McManaman and Ian "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America" Darke find they should do away with pre-game handshakes.  Whey espn does get these imps from boy?

Is ESPN we talking about-that is their weekly contribution to the sport and their continued educating of the American audience. I don't hear any ESPN commentators calling for them to remove it from hockey where players have experienced discrimination.
Because the handshake in hockey have nothing to do with racism and discrimination and besides allkinda big fight does happen in hockey and man does still shake hands after de game. So ah tink yuh should leave hockey outta dis.

Handshake in EPL has nothing to do with racism and discrimination either. Same as hockey it is about sportmanship which is why I used hockey as an example. Also racism and discrimination does happen in hockey but  I have never heard anyone saying scrap the handshake even when it involves players who have discriminated against each other.

giggsy11

« Reply #3934 on: February 14, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »

If you look closely you'll notice that both Valencia and Welbeck pulled back their hands and refused the hand shake as well

Sorry, I just realized the point you were made from your earlier post. I agree that the rest of the United players should have blanked Suarez. I bet if Keane or Neville was the captain they would have discussed it with the team before hand sbout how to approach such a scenario.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3935 on: February 14, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »
Yeah...not sure if Evra discussed with the team or not is I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I know they were at least aware as to what was going on same way Rio, Valencia and welbeck did.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: February 14, 2012, 08:36:28 PM »
Yeah...not sure if Evra discussed with the team or not is I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I know they were at least aware as to what was going on same way Rio, Valencia and welbeck did.

Evra had grabbed Suárez's arm to remonstrate but it was just as quickly pulled away again. Rio Ferdinand looked at Suárez with contempt. "I lost all respect for the guy," Ferdinand said later. "After seeing what he did, I decided I couldn't shake his hand." From Danny Welbeck, there was only the briefest touch of flesh on flesh. These players had agonised this week about whether they should conform and, in the end, they decided they had to do it because the alternative would be that they kept the racism issue going. "The referee didn't know what to do," Ferguson said. "It was a terrible start to the game, a terrible atmosphere it created."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/feb/11/liverpool-kenny-dalglish-luis-suarez

btw... ah see yuh boys and dem ride out de Big E.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: February 14, 2012, 11:06:52 PM »

Evra had grabbed Suárez's arm to remonstrate but it was just as quickly pulled away again. Rio Ferdinand looked at Suárez with contempt. "I lost all respect for the guy," Ferdinand said later. "After seeing what he did, I decided I couldn't shake his hand." From Danny Welbeck, there was only the briefest touch of flesh on flesh. These players had agonised this week about whether they should conform and, in the end, they decided they had to do it because the alternative would be that they kept the racism issue going. "The referee didn't know what to do," Ferguson said. "It was a terrible start to the game, a terrible atmosphere it created."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/feb/11/liverpool-kenny-dalglish-luis-suarez

btw... ah see yuh boys and dem ride out de Big E.

Thanks, din't know why Suarez didn't bury the hatchet and put this to bed, guess he has his own views on the matter.

Yea boy sad to see us leave the Big E but it's a business now and football calls the shots...esp with a football AD

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: February 15, 2012, 12:34:19 AM »
Thanks, din't know why Suarez didn't bury the hatchet and put this to bed, guess he has his own views on the matter.

Yea boy sad to see us leave the Big E but it's a business now and football calls the shots...esp with a football AD

After ah read yuh post on de forum ah happen to stumble upon that while checking de Guardian site as I do regularly, so ah figure it would answer yuh question.

I kinda ambivalent, I hate to see the thing get weaken... but so it go, they join over money and leaving over money so...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: February 16, 2012, 10:00:15 AM »
Big game today fellas!!!

Europa League.

Glory, glory!!  :salute:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: February 16, 2012, 10:01:43 AM »
Big game today fellas!!!

Europa League.

Glory, glory!!  :salute:

:D
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: February 16, 2012, 10:05:41 AM »
stueps
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: February 16, 2012, 10:52:50 AM »

Handshake in EPL has nothing to do with racism and discrimination either. Same as hockey it is about sportmanship which is why I used hockey as an example. Also racism and discrimination does happen in hockey but  I have never heard anyone saying scrap the handshake even when it involves players who have discriminated against each other.

They don't talk about it because at the end of the day the players still shake hands!! This is coming up in the EPL because of players refusing to shake hands over the issue and the atmosphere it creates going into the game. Also, the EPL handshake is something relatively recently created by whoever runs the league to show sportsmanship. In hockey the handshake comes at the end of the game and has been around so long that it is now ingrained and part of the culture of hockey to the point that I've seen games end in bench-clearing brawls and when de fight done men still shaking hands. So, I get the association yuh trying to make but I just don't think it's a valid one.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: February 16, 2012, 11:46:33 AM »
aye what time is we game , 2:30 or 3:30 TT time?
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: February 16, 2012, 11:50:59 AM »
aye what time is we game , 2:30 or 3:30 TT time?

:heehee:
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3945 on: February 16, 2012, 11:53:29 AM »
 :frustrated: alyuh leave we thread nah  :(
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: February 16, 2012, 12:03:55 PM »
I sincerely hope allyuh could win this game and get past Ajax then get drawn against some team playing in the coldest part of Siberia like Metallist Kharkiv or something.

That would be perfect.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: February 16, 2012, 12:09:16 PM »
 :rotfl:

Dinho yuh wicked.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: February 16, 2012, 01:43:49 PM »
2 nil so far 86 min  :beermug:
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: February 16, 2012, 02:51:27 PM »
I sincerely hope allyuh could win this game and get past Ajax then get drawn against some team playing in the coldest part of Siberia like Metallist Kharkiv or something.

That would be perfect.

Winner of the tie playing the winner of Lokomotiv Moscow   and Athletico Bilbao i think.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: February 23, 2012, 02:08:46 PM »
Wait nuh..

Today is Manchester Thursday and this thread all the way down on page 2 ??

Wha going on fellahs..

Glory, glory ???

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: February 23, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »
I Still here  :devil:

Glory Glory :beermug: Hernandez score 3-0 aggregate  :devil:

Live feed
http://myp2p.cm/myp2p-live.php?v=farantv14.blogspot.com%2Fp%2Fch1.html

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:16:17 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: February 23, 2012, 03:30:24 PM »
Wait nuh..

Today is Manchester Thursday and this thread all the way down on page 2 ??

Wha going on fellahs..

Glory, glory ???

:D :D :D
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: February 23, 2012, 03:51:12 PM »
Lord stress   :frustrated:
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: February 23, 2012, 03:56:19 PM »
like George Dubya Bush would have said "mission accomplished"

giggsy11

« Reply #3956 on: February 23, 2012, 05:38:59 PM »
De Gea will be the best keeper in the EPL in two years! Ajax played some nice ball today.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:41:03 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: February 23, 2012, 05:48:26 PM »
He pull off a point blank save today, he looking better d last few games
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W