March 28, 2024, 09:42:29 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 911208 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #5010 on: May 08, 2013, 04:50:59 AM »
Don't worry.

If we add in "Fergie Time" he wont leave till next season!

In all seriousness,whatever you think of him you have to respect the fact that he is a winner and a great, great manager.

From the comments section on the BBC. :)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: May 08, 2013, 05:01:07 AM »
Jose! Jose!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: May 08, 2013, 06:53:19 AM »
Damn.....
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: May 08, 2013, 07:19:42 AM »
Good riddance, goodbye, don't let the door hit yuh on de way out.  :salute:

Don't worry.

In all seriousness,whatever you think of him you have to respect the fact that he is a winner and a great, great manager.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: May 08, 2013, 07:34:47 AM »

Don't worry.

expect nothing less from a Chelsea fan

probably a waggonist f**king one at that

Fergie gave your countryman a chance to shine on the world stage and win prem medals and a CL title while GLOBALLY exposing T&T and that is the respect you give ?

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: May 08, 2013, 07:46:27 AM »
Just heard that tidbit on NPR

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: May 08, 2013, 07:55:10 AM »
A sad day. I feel as if a relative has died. Manchester United will move on though.

To Sir Alex; thanks for EVERYTHING.

"...we'll keep the Red Flag flying high coz Man United will never die..."

#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: May 08, 2013, 08:20:47 AM »
David Moyes?!?!?!?!?!

How they come up with that????
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: May 08, 2013, 08:37:02 AM »
... Fyzo, go back a few pages ... Brought up the Moyes thing earlier this year or late last year.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: May 08, 2013, 09:08:19 AM »

Don't worry.

expect nothing less from a Chelsea fan

probably a waggonist f**king one at that

Fergie gave your countryman a chance to shine on the world stage and win prem medals and a CL title while GLOBALLY exposing T&T and that is the respect you give ?

...like I give a f**k about you and your expectations....I supporting Chelsea long before they started becoming a "successful" club, could you say the same?...talkin' 'bout "waggonist".....not that I care but It's probably media marketing and steady diet of "success" that have half ah allyuh supporting teams so hard so hush yuh c**t wit dat talk.

Understand this eh: it was my countryman's TALENT that gave him the opportunity to shine "GLOBALLY".  "sir" alex wasn't going to give a rat's ass about who Dwight Yorke was if Dwight wasn't proving his worth at Aston Villa, who, if yuh want to be correct, was the team that really "gave him his break".  Dwight was not no shit snake pet-rescue like (pick a neville brother) that fergie rescued from the ASPCA and turned into a cinderella story.  Sooner than later, ONE of the bigger European clubs was going to sign Dwight and he was going to light up the global stage regardless. Rrrrrrrrride out wit dah shit-talk, horse, but pull yuh head outta fergie ass so yuh could at least see where yuh going.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: May 08, 2013, 09:20:24 AM »
Good to see his back.   Good riddance.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: May 08, 2013, 09:21:51 AM »
Rel hatorade. It have a 2 for one special today?
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: May 08, 2013, 09:23:03 AM »
real classless ppl here boy.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: May 08, 2013, 09:39:29 AM »
Not denying his achievements, but good to see him leave.  I being honest, and probably frank.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: May 08, 2013, 09:42:37 AM »
Rel hatorade. It have a 2 for one special today?

;D You're welcomed.  ;D

Not denying his achievements, but good to see him leave.  I being honest, and probably frank.

Totally agree....no one can deny what he has accomplished in English football, but if yuh arkske me, he is a bit overrated and classless himself. So all the people cryin' about people having no "class" dem could keep sittin' on fergie lap suckin dey thumb.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5025 on: May 08, 2013, 09:50:17 AM »

Totally agree....no one can deny what he has accomplished in English football, but if yuh arkske me, he is a bit overrated and classless himself. So all the people cryin' about people having no "class" dem could keep sittin' on fergie lap suckin dey thumb.
[/quote]

that is surely laughable

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: May 08, 2013, 09:57:59 AM »

that is surely laughable
[/quote]

...to any manu fan, any criticism of their team and messiah is always laughable...but the evidence is always there....don't bother placing any burden of objectivity upon yourselves...most people don't expect it from y'all.   

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: May 08, 2013, 10:06:30 AM »
Mango Chow yes..what a classless c**t

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: May 08, 2013, 10:14:55 AM »

Just make sure yuh spell meh name correck please....learn to pay attention to detail....especially since fergie has shown...it is better to be classless and astute than backward and unobservant. 

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: May 08, 2013, 10:15:41 AM »

Just make sure yuh spell meh name correck please....learn to pay attention to detail....especially since fergie has shown...it is better to be classless and astute than backward and unobservant.

Mango Chow! yes..what a classless c**t

better c**t ?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: May 08, 2013, 10:25:05 AM »

Mango Chow! yes..what a classless c**t

better c**t ?

Now, just work on yuh punctuation and render yuh some reverence classes (that would be "Mister c**t" to you) and maybe somebody might be able to put yuh c**t where yuh forehead is and f**k some sense into yuh. But fuh now, yuh makin' strides.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: May 08, 2013, 10:34:49 AM »
He will forever be a legend at the greatest English club there is, he will be missed on the side lines leading our players to victory after victory. No doubt he is one of the top 5 coaches ever!! No time to justify this man' s achievement to "buy a trophy" team supporters. Maybe now they will stand a chance to win some. We will still see him, cause he will be joining the board.

On another note, I seriously hope it's not David Moyes. This day was coming, so no need to sulk over it, lets embrace this new challenge, and welcome the new coach. There will be big expectations of him, and he will not have an easy time. Hopefully he has an impact immediately. Welcome to the greatest English Football Club coach!!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 10:37:50 AM by triniairman »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: May 08, 2013, 10:43:12 AM »
He will forever be a legend at the greatest English club there is, he will be missed on the side lines leading our players to victory after victory. No doubt he is one of the top 5 coaches ever!! No time to justify this man' s achievement to "buy a trophy" teams. Maybe now they will stand a chance to win some. We will still see him, cause he will be joining the board.

On another note, I seriously hope it's not David Moyes. This day was coming, so no need to sulk over it, lets embrace this new challenge, and welcome the new coach. There will be big expectations of him, and he will not have an easy time. Hopefully he has an impact immediately. Welcome to the greatest English Football Club coach!!

As much as they say Moyes is cut from the same cloth as fergie, I am not sure that he will be able to fill that "win, or else" mentality that fergie injected in his teams.  Yuh could rest assured, everybody and dey mudder smellin' blood right now, whether prematurely or not. One thing I always respected about manu was that they were determined to win their games and they never feared anybody in England even if, on paper, they may have had an inferior team on any given day.  If you were one of the teams bringing up the bottom of the league, you had to have a serious stroke of luck coincide with a bad manu (and officiating) day to defeat manu.  Way more often than not, though, those teams were defeated before they even left the dressing room.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: May 08, 2013, 10:53:48 AM »
I want a Big coach.
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: May 08, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
No time to justify this man' s achievement to "buy a trophy" team supporters. 

Teams can't buy trophies...they can only buy players and hire coaches to win trophies....Rumour has it that manu did their share of buying players just like everyone else but credit must and will always be given to them for having fergie as a constant.  His longevity will never be replicated...but I will wager that there are many more than 4 coaches out there that would achieve the same domestic results and maybe even three times as many more "trophies" (in more dominating and convincing styles) in Europe than fergie did.....with the same resources. (referees and FA in their back pocket included) 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: May 08, 2013, 11:17:53 AM »
Good to see his back.   Good riddance.

Yeah good riddance.  Great manager.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: May 08, 2013, 11:35:24 AM »

Teams can't buy trophies...they can only buy players and hire coaches to win trophies....Rumour has it that manu did their share of buying players just like everyone else but credit must and will always be given to them for having fergie as a constant.  His longevity will never be replicated...but I will wager that there are many more than 4 coaches out there that would achieve the same domestic results and maybe even three times as many more "trophies" (in more dominating and convincing styles) in Europe than fergie did.....with the same resources. (referees and FA in their back pocket included) 
;D I was surprised that you did not comment on that in your response earlier..it was a dig at Chelsea and Man.C lol.. Just saw on Sky that in all his years he has spent over 500 million on players, but after selling players as well, the net amount was in range of 250 million in all his years. That is not bad at all. I'll try to get the exact figures. Too lazy right now.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: May 08, 2013, 11:38:50 AM »
They keep saying Moyes is in pole position for the position. Hope not!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: May 08, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
They keep saying Moyes is in pole position for the position. Hope not!

Stueps dont like him
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: May 08, 2013, 11:52:46 AM »

;D I was surprised that you did not comment on that in your response earlier..it was a dig at Chelsea and Man.C lol.. Just saw on Sky that in all his years he has spent over 500 million on players, but after selling players as well, the net amount was in range of 250 million in all his years. That is not bad at all. I'll try to get the exact figures. Too lazy right now.

:D Yuh lucky ah didn't see it at first otherwise yuh woulda end up sendin' dat bitch-ass moderator after meh!  I, too, saw the little piece on sky and I will say, he was the right man for that club, in the right place at the right time.  He is a no-nonsense man and with the club's legacy (whether we all see it in the same light or not) as his backing, I could see how he could start putting out feelers for talented players at various clubs and win the negotiation battles.  When you are a young or developing prospect and manu come knocking, I could see him saying "you can take our offer or leave it" and teams giving in to that.  If that is how he is, I agree I would want somebody like that laying down the policy for player purchase at my club. 

1]; } ?>